GTS Human Furniture Series - Made for Video

Nov 24, 2017
Hi everyone. I've recently started writing some GTS stories with the goal of making them videos. I write them as such, so that they sound more like direction than fully detailed stories.

I've already had a few made to videos by sending them to a producer to have them film their interpretation of the videos. So I figured I'd share the stories here, and as the videos end up in clip stores, I'll link them here.

To start, I figured I'd use a butt-crush series I've been working on. Let me know what you guys think.

Nov 24, 2017
Clip store Link: Clips4Sale Link

Day 1:

A woman wakes up in the morning. She slept well. She stretches her arms in the air and gets out of bed. She’s wearing skimpy pajama shorts and a short t-shirt. As she gets out of bed, she stretches her legs and toes. Standing up, she walks over to the kitchen, prepares a light breakfast, and heads over the dining room to eat. She places the food on the table and pulls out her chair.

On the seat of her chair is a tiny man tied down to a pillow. His arms and legs strapped down under the pillow and he can’t move. He’s just stuck, lying there.

She carelessly sits down on the seat, squishing him under her butt. She adjusts a little bit to get comfortable, and then proceeds to eat her breakfast in peace. She doesn’t worry at all about the little man beneath her, nor does she pay him any mind at all. She’s thinking about her agenda for the day. When she’s done with her breakfast, she gets up, takes her dishes to the kitchen, and walks away.

[fade out / in]

The woman walks into the scene wearing athletic clothing. A light shirt, some tight form-fitting running shorts, and a sports hat to keep her hair out of her face. She’s holding her running shoes and a pair of socks in her hands. Looking around, she remembers she left her “cushion” on the dining room chair where she ate her breakfast. She leaves her shoes and socks by the couch and gets her favorite seat cushion from the dining room. When she returns to the couch, she sets the pillow down on the couch cushion, and sits on it. Once again, the little man gets squished under her butt. While seated, she casually puts on her socks and shoes. When her shoes are on, she gets up and heads out the door for her morning run.

[fade out / in]

The woman returns from her run. She’s a little sweaty and slightly out of breath. It’s time to get ready for work. She sits right down on her favorite seat cushion, takes off her shoes and socks, and heads to her bedroom to take a shower and get ready for work. She takes the pillow with her.

[fade out / in]

The pillow is on a seat in front of a makeup desk. The woman enters the scene, wearing a thong and a bra. She sits down on her seat cushion (squishing the little man again) to dry her hair and apply her makeup. (We see most of this, including the point where she sits down, from behind her.) Occasionally, she gets up to get something she needs and sits back down, never acknowledging the little man she keeps sitting on. Once she done with her makeup and drying her hair, she gets up to put on her business attire for work.

She gets dressed, putting on a white blouse, form-fitted suit pants (or pencil skirt), and high heels. Before heading out, she quickly sits down once more at her makeup desk (again, squishing the little man under her) to check her hair and makeup in the mirror.

“Someday I’m going to have to take you to work with me,” she says as she playfully wiggles her butt on her seat cushion. She then gets up, takes the pillow with her as she leaves the room, and casually places it on the couch on her way out the door to work.

[fade out / in]

The woman has returned home from work. Exhausted, she walks over to the couch, and sits right down on her cushion without any thought for the little man she just sat on. She doesn’t even acknowledge his existence as she sits back for a moment and relaxes from a long day at work. She kicks off her shoes and breathes a sigh of relief.

“I guess I’ll get comfortable for the night,” she says to herself as she gets up. She doesn’t even look back at the little man as she walks off to get into more comfortable clothing.

[fade out / in]

The woman walks out into the living room. She’s wearing some white panties, a short t-shirt, and some short socks. She sits down on her cushion, getting comfortable on the couch, and plays on her phone for a couple of minutes before getting up to make dinner for herself.

She picks up the cushion and takes it back to the dining room table and sets it down on her seat. She then walks into the kitchen to make herself dinner.

[fade out / in]

The woman sets the food down on the table in front of her chair, and then sits down in her seat, burying the little man under her panty-clad butt. She then proceeds to eat her dinner, peacefully while she continues playing on her phone, completely oblivious of the little man she’s sitting on.

When she’s done eating, she takes her dishes to the kitchen, pushes in her chair, and heads off to bed.

The little man is left there on the seat, ready for her day tomorrow to begin.

[fade out]

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2017
Clip store Links: Clips4Sale Link

This one was slightly more complicated, so it was filmed in two parts. The first part has already been filmed.

Day 2:

Gisy wakes up in the morning. She slept well. She stretches her arms in the air and gets out of bed. She’s wearing white panties and a short t-shirt. Standing up, she walks into the kitchen, prepares a light breakfast, and heads over the dining room to eat. She places the food on the table and pulls out her chair.

On the seat of her chair is the tiny man tied down to the pillow she left on the seat last night. His arms and legs still strapped to the pillow.

She looks down on him and giggles at his predicament before carelessly sitting down on the chair, squishing him under her panty-clad butt. She then proceeds to eat her breakfast in peace. She doesn’t worry at all about the little man beneath her. She’s thinking about her presentation she’s going to give at work today. When she’s done with her breakfast, she gets up, takes her dishes to the kitchen, grabs the pillow and walks over the couch. Once at the couch, she drops her cushion on the couch and looks down at him.

“I’m going to a yoga class today,” she informs him, giggling, and then walks out of the scene.

[fade out / in]

Gisy walks into the scene wearing tight yoga pants and a tight athletic shirt. She has her hair tied back in a ponytail to keep it out of her face. She’s holding some slip-on shoes and a pair of small socks in her hands. She turns her butt to the little man and asks him what he thinks of her new yoga pants. But she doesn’t give him a chance to answer before she sits right down on him. She sits down so hard, she bounces a little in place. She then begins to put on her socks and slip-on shoes. When she's done, she gets up and walks out.

[fade out / in]

Gisy returns from her yoga class. She’s sweaty but calm. She's feeling great after her class. She sits right down on her favorite seat cushion, takes off her shoes and socks, gets up and heads to her bedroom to take a shower and get ready for work. She takes the pillow with her.

[fade out / in]

The pillow is on a seat in front of a makeup desk. Gisy enters wearing a thong and a bra. She sits down on her seat cushion to dry her hair and apply her makeup. Occasionally, she gets up to get something she needs and sits back down, never acknowledging the little man she keeps sitting on. Once she's done with her makeup and drying her hair, she gets up to put on her business attire for work.

She gets dressed, putting on a blouse, form-fitted suit pants, and high heels. Before heading out, she quickly sits down once more at her makeup desk (again, squishing the little man under her) to check her hair and makeup in the mirror.

“Today, you’re in luck,” she says to the little man she's still sitting on. “I’m taking you with me to work,” she continues while looking in her mirror. She then gets up and leaves the room, taking the pillow with her.

[fade out / in]

Gisy arrives at her office holding a canvas bag and a cup of coffee. She sets the coffee down on the desk to free up her hand.

She pulls the cushion out from a canvas bag and places the it on her desk chair. Then she pulls out her laptop from her bag, sits down in her chair, and places the laptop on the desk. While her laptop is booting, she bounces a little on the chair.

“Perfect,” she says to herself with a satisfied smile.

Once her laptop is booted, she opens a spreadsheet document and begins to go over the numbers in it while sipping her coffee.

A minute later, her co-worker walks into the office and tells her the CFO needs her attention as soon as possible.

“This is going to be a long day,” Gisy responds with a sigh. “Would you mind going over these numbers while I’m gone,” she asks her co-worker. “I think it’s all correct, but I want to be sure before the presentation today.”

“Sure,” her co-worker responds.

“Thanks,” Gisy replies. When she gets up from her chair, her co-worker notices the little man tied down to the pillow on her seat. She's never seen a shrunken man before. And she realizes Gisy had been sitting on him this whole time. She looks concerned and turns her attention towards Gisy.

“Um…” the coworker starts to say.

“Oh, yeah! Don’t worry,” she interrupts. “He’ll be fine. Just pretend he doesn't even exist,” Gisy says giggling. “It feels nice. You'll see.”

The co-worker walks over to Gisy’s chair and looks down. The little man looking up at her knows this is going to be a long day for him, too.

The co-worker turns around, facing her butt towards the little man, and nervously sits down on him. Gisy watches as her co-worker sits down on the little man. Her co-worker’s eyes open wide. She is pleasantly surprised by the feeling she has from sitting on the little man. She likes the feeling. It's empowering.

They both giggle, then Gisy walks out of the office while her co-worker begins to look over the spreadsheet open on the laptop.

With Gisy now gone, her co-worker takes a moment to wiggle her butt in the chair. She has a very satisfied look on her face. Then she continues looking through the spreadsheet.

[fade out / in]

Gisy comes back to her office. Her co-worker gets up from the chair. She looks back at the little man for a second, and then walks over to Gisy.

“Sometimes you can feel him wiggling under you,” she whispers to Gisy.

“That's one of the best parts,” Gisy replies with a hushed laugh.

“The numbers look perfect,” the co-worker says in her normal volume and lets Gisy know that if she needs any other help, she’d be MORE than happy to come “sit in” for her. They both laugh as the co-worker leaves Gisy’s office.

Gisy heads back to her chair and sits right back down at her desk, squishing the little man with a heavy drop of her butt into her chair. She sips her coffee as she sits back in her seat with a smile.

[fade out / in]

Gisy has returned home from work. She pulls the seat cushion out of the canvas bag and places it down on the couch before immediately sitting down on the little man without any hesitation. She doesn’t even acknowledge his existence as she sits back for a moment and relaxes from a long day at work. She kicks off her shoes and breathes a sigh of relief.

She then receives a text message. It’s from her co-worker asking where she can get a little man like hers. They text back and forth to each other for a minute, and Gisy has an amused smile on her face. Then, a surprising text message arrives. As Gisy looks at the message, she visibly becomes excited. Her co-worker found out management at work loved her presentation today. She’s hoping for a promotion soon.

Excitedly, she gets up and walks away. She completely forgot the little man was even there.

[fade out / in]

Gisy walks out into the living room. She’s wearing pajama bottoms and a matching pajama shirt. She picks up the cushion and takes it back to the dining room table and sets it down on her seat. She then walks into the kitchen to make herself dinner.

[fade out / in]

Gisy sets the food down on the table in front of her chair, and then sits down in her seat, burying the little man under her butt. She then proceeds to eat her dinner, peacefully while she continues playing on her phone, completely oblivious of the little man she’s sitting on. Occasionally, when she remembers she's sitting on him because he's wiggling under her, she grinds her butt on him for fun.

When she’s done eating, she gets up, takes her dishes to the kitchen, pushes in her chair, and heads off to bed.

The little man is left there on the seat, ready for her day tomorrow to begin.

[fade out]

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2017
Clip store Links: Clips4Sale

Day 3:

Gisy walks up to the dining room table. She’s wearing the pajamas she was wearing last night. Her breakfast is on the table. She pulls out the chair. On the seat of her chair is her favorite seat cushion: the little man tied down to the pillow she’s been using as a seat for the last couple of days.

He’s looking up at her. He can see the smile on her face, but only for a moment before she sits down on him as if he doesn’t exist at all. Everything goes dark for him as she sits down, completely covering him.

She eats her breakfast in peace, looking forward to getting to work to find out if she got her promotion.

When she’s done eating, she grabs the pillow off the chair, and heads into the living room. She drops the pillow on the couch, and looks down on the little man for just a second before she leaves the room.

[fade out / in]

Gisy returns to the living room. She’s wearing tight-fitting gym clothes. She has her shoes and socks in her hands. She sits down on the little man to put on her socks and shoes. Once they’re on, she gets up and leaves the room to head to the gym.

[fade out / in]

Gisy returns and she’s very sweaty. She did a pretty intensive workout at the gym. She walks over to her couch and sits down on the little man as if he wasn’t there. She lands hard on top of the little man. She’s exhausted and sits for a moment to catch her breath.

Hot from her workout, she can’t wait to get her gym clothes off and begins to undress. She takes off her shoes and socks, then she briefly stands up to take off her gym pants and sits back down. Finally, she takes off her gym shirt. Now down to her sports bra and panties, she feels much better. She fans herself for a few seconds to help her cool off. Once she’s calm and cool, she gets up, picks up her clothes, grabs the pillow, and heads out of the room to take a shower.

[fade out / in]

The pillow is on a seat in front of a makeup desk. Gisy enters wearing a thong and a bra. She sits down on her seat cushion to dry her hair and apply her makeup. Occasionally, she gets up to get something she needs and sits back down, never acknowledging the little man she keeps sitting on. Once she's done with her makeup and drying her hair, she gets up to put on her business attire for work.

[fade in / out]

Gisy is dressed in her work attire. Before heading out, she quickly sits down once more at her makeup desk (again, squishing the little man under her) to check her hair and makeup in the mirror.

“I hope you had fun with me at work yesterday,” she says to the little man she's still sitting on. “But today you’re staying home,” she continues while looking in her mirror. She then gets up and leaves the room, taking the pillow with her.

She leaves the pillow on the couch before she heads out for work.

[fade out / in]

Gisy returns from work. She heads over to the couch to have a seat and relax. She smashes the little man under her butt and takes off her shoes.

She receives a text message from her co-worker, Elizabeth. She’s inviting Gisy out to celebrate her promotion at work. This makes her very happy. She deserves a night out.

“I won’t be here to keep you company tonight, little man. I’m sorry,” she says in a sarcastic tone as she wiggles her butt on the little man she’s sitting on.

Gisy then gets up, picks up her shoes, and walks to her bedroom.

[fade out / in]

Gisy returns to the living room wearing a stylish shirt and a short skirt. She has thigh-high stockings and high heels in her hands. She looks like she’s going to a club to go dancing.

She steps in front of her favorite seat cushion and turns around to sit down. The little man, looking up at her, can immediately see she’s wearing a G-string under her mini skirt. Gisy sits down, squishing the little man and begins to put on her stockings and shoes. When she’s done, she gets up and looks back at the little man.

“Don’t wait up for me,” she says, laughing at the little man, and then heads out.

[fade out / in]

Gisy returns from the club. She seems like she might be a little drunk and she’s in a very good mood. She had a good time tonight at the club.

She prepares herself to sit down, but clumsily drops down on top of him, slamming her butt down hard on her cushion. She takes off her shoes and leans back, relaxing. She checks her phone for a moment, and then puts it down.

Moments later, Gisy seems to have fallen asleep while sitting there on the couch. She must have passed out from the alcohol. She’s fallen asleep on the couch while sitting on the little man. It looks like he’s in for a long night beneath her.

[fade out]

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2017
Clip store Links: (Not available yet)

[This is one of my favorite segments of this story.]
Sorry for some of the repetitiveness of some of the action. I'm establishing a routine.

Coming soon, Day 1 with Elizabeth.

-----------

Day 4:

Gisy wakes up. She’s on the couch, still wearing the clothes she wore to the club last night. She sits up straight, stretches her neck and arms, and looks around the living room trying to gauge what time it is. She can see it’s the morning and realizes that she had passed out on the couch when she got home.

Remembering she has to work today, Gisy picks up her phone to check the time. She still has plenty of time before she needs to leave for work. Relieved that she’s not pressed for time, she smiles and decides to make some breakfast.

Gisy stands up, and looks back at the couch. She realizes she was sitting on the little man all night long. Looking down at him, she starts to laugh at his predicament. He’s looking up at her.

“Good morning, little man,” she greets him. “I’m so very glad I’m not you. I can’t imagine you got any sleep last night,” she says with a laugh.

Gisy picks up the pillow and takes it with her to the dining table and places it on her chair.

“Sorry, but you’re job is never done,” she says.

[fade out / in]

Gisy’s breakfast is on the table and she’s ready to eat. She sits down without even looking at him. She’s hungry from not having dinner last night. She wastes no time eating.

When she’s done, she gets up, picks up the pillow, and heads into the living room. She drops the pillow on the couch, and heads into her room.

[fade out / in]

Gisy walks to the living room with her socks and shoes in her hands. She’s wearing yoga clothing. She’s not very enthusiastic about going to workout after a night of heavy drinking.

She sits down on the little man and puts her socks and shoes on. Gisy sits there for a moment, working up the willpower to get up and go to her yoga class. She gets up, and heads out.

[fade out / in]

Gisy returns from her yoga class. You can tell she feels a lot better. As usual, though, her mood never leaves room for pity or mercy for the little man strapped to the pillow. She sits down on him, landing hard, and takes off her shoes and socks. She then gets up and heads to off to take a shower, picking up the pillow and taking it with her.

[fade out / in]

The pillow is on a seat in front of a makeup desk. Gisy enters wearing some panties and a bra. She sits down on her seat cushion to dry her hair and apply her makeup. Once she's done, she gets up to put on her clothes.

[fade out / in]

Gisy is dressed in a classy sundress. She looks down at the little man on her stool.

“I know you had a long night and you probably need some rest, but I’m taking you to work with me today,” she says to the little man. She then leaves the room, taking the pillow with her.

[fade out / in]

Gisy arrives at her office and pulls her seat cushion out of her bag, and places it on her chair. She then pulls her laptop out of the bag and puts on her desk. She has a seat, burying the little man under her butt.

She’s about to boot her laptop when she realizes she forgot her coffee. She gets up and walks out to get a fresh cup.

A moment later, Elizabeth walks in to Gisy’s office and looks down at the little man tied down on Gisy’s seat.

“Where's Gisy,” she asks him. But she doesn't wait for an answer before sitting down on top of him, squishing the little man under her.

[fade out / in]

Gisy returns to her office with a cup of coffee and discovers Elizabeth is sitting at her desk waiting for Gisy to return.

Gisy greets her warmly, “Hey!”

“I wanted to chat with you, but you weren’t here. So I took it upon myself to keep your seat warm,” she says and winks at Gisy. They both laugh.

Elizabeth stands up from the seat, looks back at the little man she was just sitting on, and sits in a chair on the other side of the desk. Gisy puts her coffee down on the desk and takes a seat on her chair, again burying the little man beneath her butt. She crosses her legs and begins to sip her coffee.

“What’s up,” Gisy asks Elizabeth.

“I’m wondering how you got the little man and how I can get one,” she says in a lower volume to Gisy. “Did you find him like that? Or…”

Gisy explains, “I sent him to a shrink.” Elizabeth laughs. “No, I’m serious,” Gisy says. “There’s this woman I know that can shrink people if you have the money.”

“How does he stay alive,” Elizabeth asks.

“I don’t really know. I think when they shrink, they become very durable. This one can really take a lot of abuse,” Gisy says. “Last night after I got home from the club, I fell asleep while sitting on him,” she explains while trying to keep her laughter quiet. “I have no clue how he survived. Is there someone specific you want to shrink?”

Elizabeth leans forward to Gisy and quietly tells her, “My manager.”

Gisy is shocked, but excited at the thought. “Why him? Did he harass you or touch you,” she asks.

“No. Sometimes he acts like a jerk. But that's not why. If he’s not around, I can get a promotion and take his job because someone needs to fill that spot,” Elizabeth says.

Gisy puts her coffee down and pulls out a pen and some paper. She writes something down on it that we cannot see. She then folds the paper in half and slides it over the desk to Elizabeth. Elizabeth takes the paper. Gisy tells her it’s a phone number of who to call to make it happen.

Elizabeth gets up, excited at the prospect of having her own little man, and walks around the desk. Gisy stands up and they hug, excited for each other, and Elizabeth heads out of the room.

Gisy then sits back down, opens up her laptop, and turns it on. She grabs her coffee, sits back, crosses her legs, and smiles. She’s happy for Elizabeth. And her manager has NO idea what’s about to happen to him.

“One less asshole in management,” she says to herself. She then remembers the little man she’s sitting on. She had completely forgot about him during this discussion with Elizabeth. She grinds her butt on him a little bit. “Soon, you’re not going to be the only one,” she says to him while still sitting on him.

[fade out / in]

Gisy arrives home from work, pulls the pillow out from her bag, and places it on the couch. She places the pillow down so that his feet are facing the back of the couch. She then turns around and sits down on him. She takes off her shoes and relaxes. Looking back on her conversation with Elizabeth today, she’s thinking about the possibilities of sharing little men. She then lifts the front of her skirt up and looks down between her thighs for the little man. His face is buried in her panties under her pussy. She scoots back on him just enough so she can see his face, and settles down on him with just his head sticking out from under her.

“Maybe Elizabeth and I can trade little men once in awhile. Would you like that,” Gisy asks the little man. “She can take you home and do whatever she’s going to do to you, and I’ll have her manager here. Wouldn’t that be fun?”

She doesn’t give him a chance to respond and scoots forward on him, again burying his face back into her panty-clad pussy. She then crosses her legs and drops her skirt. She takes a moment to think about it.

“Yeah, that would be great,” she says to herself.

Gisy gets up and heads to her bedroom.

[fade out / in]

Gisy walks into the living room wearing some short pajama bottoms and a t-shirt. She sits down on the couch, squishing the little man under her, and relaxes. Moments later, she gets a text message. She looks at her phone. It’s Elizabeth. She said she called the number Gisy gave her and everything is setup. Gisy, once again excited for Elizabeth, continues to text with Elizabeth for a few more minutes to discuss the prospect of trading little men once in awhile. Afterwards, Gisy gets up and heads to the kitchen. She takes the pillow with her.

[fade out / in]

Gisy’s dinner is ready on the table. She pulls out the chair and looks down at the little man on the seat.

“It’s a good thing you don’t eat much. I don’t remember the last time I fed you,” she says to him. Then immediately she sits down on him, as if he wasn’t even there, and begins to eat her dinner.

When she’s done, she gets up and heads to her bedroom, leaving the little man there on the chair for the morning.

[fade out]

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2017

-----------

Day 4 With Elizabeth:

Elizabeth returns home. She’s wearing a short skirt and tank top. She places her purse down on the couch, kicks off her shoes, and sits down next to it. She opens the purse and looks inside.

“Welcome to your new home,” she says into her purse. She then pulls a small man out of her purse. It’s her manager she had shrunk. She moves her purse and places him on the couch.

“I’m not sure what to do with you first! I’m so excited,” she says to him. “Maybe first I’ll show you my shoe collection. In fact, I’ll model them for you!”

Elizabeth stands up excitedly and takes the little man over to the floor, laying him down flat on his back, then uses tape to secure his arms and legs down to the ground so he cannot go move.

“Don’t go anywhere, I’ll bring them out for you to see,” she says to him with a giggle as she heads off out of sight. Moments later, Elizabeth returns holding 2 pairs of shoes in her hands. But she doesn’t stop short of the little man taped to the floor. Instead, she steps right on top of him as she walks over him to put her shoes down a couple feet from him.

“Oops! Looks like I taped you down right in the path of where I’m putting shoes,” she laughs.

She puts the shoes down and heads back to get more shoes to show off, stepping on him again as she goes to retrieve them. This happens a few more times as Elizabeth brings more and more shoes out.

“I have plenty of shoes and sandals to show you,” she says excitedly while bending over him. She’s brought out a couple pairs of high heels, sandals, and boots.

Elizabeth then sits down on the floor, right on top of the little man, and puts on the first pair of shoes. She stands up and steps on him as she makes her way in front of him. She raises her foot over him, showing him the front and sides of the shoe from above him. She shows each foot while telling him about the shoe. Then it’s time to show the next pair, and she steps on him to head back to the pile of shoes. She takes off the shoes and places another pair on her feet. This continues until she’s shown him all of her shoes.

When she’s shown him all the footwear, she stands over him and asks him, “Which pair did you like the most” But he doesn’t respond. She realizes that she’s just stepped him over and over so many times, he may be in a daze. “Maybe I was a little too hard on you already. Oh well,” she says. She takes all of her shoes back into her room, stepping on the little man again and again as she comes and goes.

When she’s done bringing the shoes back, she decides to get comfortable for the night. She heads to her bedroom.

[fade out / in]

Elizabeth enters the room wearing a pair of panties and a t-shirt. She heads over to the couch, stepping on the little man with her bare feet on her way to the couch, and sits down. After sitting down, she realizes she could be “playing” with her new toy. She gets up, pulls the little man off the ground and gets a pillow to strap him to.

[fade out / in]

Elizabeth is holding the pillow up to her face, looking at the little man. He’s tied down on the pillow and unable to move.

“Just like Gisy’s cushion,” she says to the little man, then drops him onto the couch. “Now to test out my new seat cushion.” She sits down on him, squishing him beneath her butt. She says, “OK, that’s comfortable. Let’s check your straps.” She stands up, looking down at him, and sees his straps are still on and holding him down.

“Perfect! That was easy,” she says. She then grabs her phone, sits back down on him, crosses her legs, and plays on her phone for a couple minutes.

Elizabeth feels her stomach growl. She forgot to eat dinner with all of this excitement over her new toy. She gets up and takes the pillow with her to the kitchen table. She drops the pillow down on the chair and asks, “What sounds good to eat?”

[fade out / in]

Elizabeth’s food is on the table and she’s ready to eat. She looks down at the little man on her chair for a just a second, then immediately sits down on him. She’s hungry and she doesn’t want to spend anymore time thinking about him until she’s done. Once she’s finished with her food, she stands up. She looks down at the little man she was just sitting on.

“You wiggle a lot,” she says. “Not that that’s a bad thing, though,” she laughs. She then pushes the chair into the table and heads off, leaving the little man on the chair.

[fade out]

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2017

-----------

Day 5 With Elizabeth:

Elizabeth’s breakfast is on the table. She’s wearing the panties and t-shirt she was wearing the night before. She pulls out the chair from under the table. There, on the seat of the chair, is her new seat cushion: her manager from work, shrunk and tied down to a pillow.

He’s looking up at her knowing what he’s in for, at least in the near future. After his torment last night from Elizabeth, he’s already gathered he’s about to be used as her seat.

“You look like you know what’s coming,” she says to him with a smile. “I bet you’re right. It’s the weekend, so you’re going to get some extra attention today!”

She sits down right on top of him, burying him beneath her panty-clad butt. She adjusts herself, scoots in her seat, and begins to eat her breakfast.

Half way through her meal she realizes that she may need to feed him. She gets up from her seat and looks down at him.

“Do I need to feed you,” she asks with a confused look on her face. “Wait, why am I asking you?! I’ll ask Gisy later,” she says in an arrogant tone, and then sits back down on him and finishes her breakfast.

After finishing her breakfast, she gets up and takes the pillow with her into the living room and drops the pillow on the couch. She then heads out of the room.

[fade out / in]

Elizabeth enters the living. She’s wearing some tight fitting running shorts and a t-shirt. Her running shoes and socks are in her hands as she heads over to the couch. She looks down at the little man on the couch and then turns around. She looks back over her shoulder, just to make sure she’s going to land right on top of him, and then sits on him. She giggles to herself while she puts on her socks and shoes. Once they’re on, she stands up, quickly stretches her legs and arms, and then heads out for her run.

[fade out / in]

Elizabeth returns home after her morning run. She’s sweaty and out of breath. She picks up the her new seat cushion and drops him on the floor. She then sits down on it, puts her legs out in front of her, and does her after-workout stretching; reaching forward to stretch her legs, she stretches her arms, and she catches her breath. She then gets up, puts the pillow back on the couch, and casually sits down on it.

Elizabeth takes off her shoes and socks, and then sits for a moment rubbing her feet, which are a little sore from her run. Afterwards, she heads out of the room to take a shower.

[fade out / in]

Elizabeth walks into the living room. She’s wearing a thong under a mini skirt, a cute t-shirt, and her makeup and hair are done. She has thigh-high stockings and heels in her hands.

“Well, little guy, now that you’re not going to be my manager anymore, and I’m likely going to get promoted to fill your spot, I’m going to have to go buy some new clothes for work,” she says to her new seat cushion. “Maybe I’ll get some new shoes, too! Wouldn’t you like me to model some new shoes for you,” she asks, excitedly.

The little man shakes his head to say “no”. He doesn’t want to be trampled by her again. But Elizabeth doesn’t like that response. She is noticeably upset by his response and resistance to his new role as her toy.

“NO!? Well, I can’t imagine why. Shoes are exciting! You’ll see,” she says, trying to reassure him, before turning around and sitting down on him with a hard landing. She then puts on her stockings and shoes, stands up, and tells him she’ll be back soon.

[fade out / in]

Elizabeth returns home. She has shopping bags in her hands and it looks like she went on a shopping spree. She puts the bags down out of the way and walks over to the couch.

“Wow! That was expensive. I’m glad you had a lot of extra cash on you before we shrunk you,” she says while laughing. “Now my feet are sore. But I can’t wait to show you what I bought later. Are you looking forward to it?”

The little man, again, shakes his head “no”, definitely hoping to avoid being trampled again.

“Of course you are,” she exclaims, ignoring his answer. She then turns around and sits down on him to take off her shoes. “I’m not sure that going shopping for hours while wearing heels was a good idea, but it’s good to finally have them off,” she says while rubbing her feet. She then takes off her stockings and walks off to her bedroom.

[fade out / in]

Elizabeth enters the living room wearing some tight jeans and a t-shirt. She has her shoes and socks in her hands.

“I’m going to go visit Gisy today to get some more tips on what to do with you,” she says to the little man before turning around and sitting down on him. She then puts on her socks and shoes, and stands up. Looking back on the little man, she tells him she’ll be back in a while and reminds him not to go anywhere while laughing at his predicament. She then heads out.

[fade out / in]

Back from Gisy’s, Elizabeth heads to the couch.

“Gisy told me all about how to treat you. I think she can be more mean than me. I think I’m a very nice person. After all, I’m going to show you my new shoes now,” she says excitedly.

Elizabeth then sits down on him, squishing him beneath her tight jeans-clad butt, and takes off her shoes and socks. She gets up to fetch the new pair of shoes out of one of the bags from her shopping spree today. She returns to the couch with the shoebox and sits back down on him again to put them on. The little man isn’t sure what kind of shoes they are, but he already knows how she’s going to model them for him.

Once her shoes are on, Elizabeth stands up. She grabs the little man and places him on the floor, pillow and all. She then stands over him, lifting one foot in the air above him to model the shoe from different angles, then the other foot.

“Aren’t they cute? I can’t wait to wear them to work on Monday,” she says excitedly as she shows the little man her shoes. “See? I wasn’t going to step all over you like I did yesterday. You’re going to have to learn to trust me,” she explains.

Just then, she hears her phone’s text message notification. She looks up and sees her phone on the other side of the room. Eager to see the message, see heads over to her phone, stepping on the little man in her path as if he wasn’t even there.

“It’s just someone asking if I’ve seen you. Not important,” she says in a disappointing tone. “OK, time to take these shoes off and get dinner ready.”

She picks up the pillow and puts it back on the couch before immediately sitting on it. She takes off her new shoes, puts them back in the box, and heads to the kitchen, taking her new seat cushion with her.

[fade out / in]

Elizabeth’s dinner is on the table. She places her drink on the table and pulls out the chair from the table. Her pillow is on the chair seat. She doesn’t even look at the little man as she sits down on him, crushing him beneath her jeans covered butt again. Adjusting to get comfortable and scooting into the table, she begins to eat her dinner.

“Gisy said I don’t really have to feed you unless I feel like it. I was worried about that. I really didn’t want to have to deal with feeding you and cleaning up after you like a pet,” she says while she’s still eating. “I don’t know if you can hear me from under there. I guess I really don’t care, actually,” she continues.

She finishes her dinner and stands up. She takes her dishes to the sink and pushes in her chair.

“See ya in the morning,” she says as she walks out.

[fade out]

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2017

-----------

Day 5 With Gisy:

Gisy is sitting on her couch in the pajama shorts and t-shirt she was wearing the night before. Her hair is a little messed up from sleeping in. Weekends are her only chance to get some rest. She’s reading a book with her legs crossed.

She puts a bookmark in her book, closes it, and sets it to the side. She then stretches her arms up in the air with a big yawn and decides it’s time to really start the day. She stands up. This is the first time we see the little man. He’s been under her butt the whole time. She then heads to her room, leaving the little man behind on the couch.

[fade out / in]

Gisy walks into the living room. She’s wearing a pair of tight white pants, and a black t-shirt. She has a pair socks and boots in her hands. She looks down at the little man strapped to the pillow.

“It’s too bad I can’t take you with me. I’m going to see a movie with a friend and those movie theater seats are never as comfortable as I would like,” she says in a bratty manner. She then turns her back to him and sits on him, slamming her butt down hard.

She puts her socks and boots on as she says, “You would be far better to sit on through a long movie like this, but I don’t want to risk more people finding out about you.”

She stands up and turns to him. “Maybe when I get back I’ll tell you about the movie… If I remember… Or even care,” she says, realizing she really doesn’t care what he thinks. She then walks out.

[fade out / in]

Gisy returns home. In her hands are some bags. It looks like she went shopping while she was out with her friend. She puts the bags down and walks over to the couch. She doesn’t acknowledge the little man’s presence at all before sitting down on him as if he just part of the couch. She takes off her boots, setting them aside and crosses her legs. She looks at her phone, unlocking it, and begins browsing the internet. Gisy seems kind of bored.

“The movie wasn’t any good. But we went shopping afterwards. I’m sure you’re getting bored of the same thongs and pants squishing you over and over. Not that I did it for you. But it’s a win/win,” she says to the little man she’s sitting on, without ever taking her eyes off her phone.

A moment later, she gets a text message. It’s Elizabeth.

“Oh! Looks like Elizabeth is coming over,” Gisy says happily. Her mood instantly perks up. She's responds back to Elizabeth before putting the phone down to continue reading her book.

[fade out / in]

Gisy is still reading her book when she hears a knock at the door. She puts her bookmark back in the book and sets the book aside.

“It must be Elizabeth,” she says and gets up to answer the door.

Elizabeth and Gisy walk into the living room. Elizabeth immediately notices the little man on the couch, strapped down to the pillow. She’s wearing tight jeans and a t-shirt.

“I do that, too,” Elizabeth exclaims while laughing. “I strapped him to a pillow like yours, and set him on the couch. I pretty much sit on him every chance I get. I’ve even make stupid reasons to sit down on him because it’s so fun.” They both laugh.

Gisy invites Elizabeth to sit on her little man. “You’re my guest. You can sit on him if you’d like.”

Elizabeth stands in front of him, looking down at him. “Do you remember me,” she asks. He nods his head “yes”. Elizabeth turns around and sits down on him without waiting to see his response.

Elizabeth begins to ask Gisy how she should “care“ for her new little man. She asks questions like how and when she should feed him, if he ever has to use the bathroom, and whether she should worry about crushing him.

Gisy explains that they don’t really need food. If you want to be nice to them, you can feed them, but then you have to clean up after them, so it’s not worth doing. She also explains that she’s never once taken him off the pillow to use the bathroom, not that one exists that’s small enough for him to use in the first place.

“If he actually needs to go, then he’s really good at holding it in since I’ve never let him,” she laughs. “I don’t know about if we should worry about crushing him. Probably not. I’ve been sitting on him for a week with no problem. He seems to tough it out,” she explains. “I don’t know how much more he can take, though. I’m not really sure I care. I can always get another.”

“Yesterday I stepped on my manager over and over. He’s still alive, but he looked really dizzy afterwards,” Elizabeth says to GIsy. “I don’t know how much more abuse he could have taken, but he’s definitely tough.”

Gisy becomes very interested and asks, “How did you step on him? Barefoot? With shoes?”

“Barefoot AND wearing just about every shoe, sandal, and boot I own. I ‘modeled’ them for him,” Elizabeth replies with a laugh. “I don’t know how many times I stepped on him, but it was a lot.”

Gisy, now curious, says, “Stand up. I want to try this.”

Elizabeth stands up and Gisy picks up the pillow her little man is strapped to, placing him on the floor. Gisy stands over him, looking down at him. She lifts one of her sock-clad feet over his head for a moment before stepping down.

Gisy, now standing on the little man, says to Elizabeth, “Yeah, he’s not squishing like I thought he would. He’s definitely ‘squishy’, but not squishing flat.”

Elizabeth, still standing by the couch, replies, “Yeah. Amazing, right?”

Gisy then starts walking back and forth on the little man. She steps on him, stepping from side to side, up and down. Elizabeth, deciding to join in on the fun, walks over and takes a turn stepping on the little man. The girls laugh as they take turns stepping on the little man, walking over him like he’s just part of the floor.

“OK, let’s see if he’s still conscious,” Gisy says. She squats down over the little man and pokes at his head to see if he’s still awake. “Are you still with us,” she asks the little man. He nods his head “yes”.

“Wow! Yes! More things to do with you,” she says excitedly. She then looks up at Elizabeth, “I hadn’t thought to try this before. This was such a good idea. Maybe one day I’ll stick him in my shoe before I go running.”

Gisy stands up and puts the pillow back on the couch. Elizabeth lets Gisy know she has to go and that she’ll see her at work on Monday. The girls hug and Elizabeth heads out. Gisy then heads back to the couch with a big smile on her face. She looks down at the little man.

“I guess I have some thinking to do to figure out what other fun activities we’re going to do together,” she says to him and then heads to her bedroom.

[fade out / in]

Gisy returns to the living room, bare foot, wearing a loose fitting long sleeve shirt that goes down to her thighs, just barely hiding the pair of panties she's wearing. She looks comfortable.

“Good evening, little man,” she says to her favorite seat cushion. “Why didn't you tell me I could step on you,” she asks him. “Did you know?” He shakes his head “no”.

“Would you have told me if you did know,” she asks him. Again, he shakes his head “no”.

“That's not the right answer,” she says in an angry tone. She then pulls her seat cushion off the couch and drops it on the floor. Looking down at him with an angry look, she raises her foot over him.

“Do you want me to stomp on you,” she asks him. He shakes his head “no” again. “Then you need to learn your place. And right now, that's under my foot because I'm mad at you!”

She then steps on him over and over, marching over him, back and forth.

“I am your GODDESS,” she yells at him.

Finally, she stands over him and steps down on him hard, twisting her foot on him. The little man and the pillow rotates with her foot as she twists.

“This is what you deserve. I'd keep stepping on you all night to punish you, but I'm hungry and I want to eat,” she yells at him.

She picks up the pillow, drops it on her dining room chair, and pushes the chair in under the table.

[fade out / in]

Gisy's dinner is on the table. She pulls the chair out and sits down on the little man. But she realizes she forgot a drink and gets up to get a drink.

She then comes back to the table and sits back down on the little man without hesitation, as if he is just part of the chair.

When she's done eating, she gets up, pushes her chair in, and heads off to bed.

“See you in the morning,” she says as she leaves.

[fade out]

Nov 24, 2017

-----------

Day 6 With Elizabeth:

Elizabeth pulls out her kitchen chair from the table. On the chair is her pillow-strapped little man. He is looking up at her as Elizabeth gazes down at him. She’s wearing some short pajama shorts and a t-shirt.

“I not going to eat breakfast this morning, but I wouldn’t deprive you of your favorite part of the day, right? What sort of goddess would I be to you if I did that,” she asks condescendingly. She walks away out of the little man’s view and returns momentarily with a cup of coffee. She sets the coffee down on the table and sits directly down on top of the little man, completely covering him up.

She crosses her legs and sits back in her chair while she sips her coffee. While she sits and enjoys her coffee, she hears her phone’s text message notification. She gets up to fetch her phone and returns back to her chair, sitting down and crossing her legs again, completely ignoring the little man she keeps sitting on.

The text message is from her friend from college. She’s in town and would like to meet up with Elizabeth. They text message to each other for a minute. Elizabeth stands up, picks up the pillow, and goes to her room.

[fade out / in]

Elizabeth walks into her room, and places the pillow on the edge of her bed. She then takes off her pajama shorts, revealing her thong for only a moment before she sits down on the little man. She then takes off her shirt. She stretches her arms and legs while she yawns. She stands up and walks away to take a shower.

[fade out / in]

Elizabeth returns to her bedroom after a shower wearing a new bra and thong with the rest of her clothes in her arms. She sets them down next to the pillow and sits down on the little man.

Elizabeth begins to get dressed, putting on her socks, a pair of tight shorts, and her shirt. She puts her shoes on and stands up. She then uses her phone to take a quick picture of the little man strapped to the pillow as she laughs at him, and then heads out - leaving the little man behind.

[fade out / in]

A few hours later, Elizabeth has returned. She walks into her room. Elizabeth’s friend enters the room behind her. Elizabeth stands by the door and closes it, watching as her friend walks towards the little man strapped to the pillow. Her friend then stops halfway between the door and the little man. A look of shock is on her face. She can’t believe what she’s seeing.

“Oh my god! It’s true! You have a tiny man,” her friend says as if she can’t believe her eyes. She slowly walks closer to the little man to see it better.

“See? I told you. It’s it amazing, right? I’ve had him a few days.” Elizabeth says from behind her friend, still standing by the door.

“How is this possible? Is he dangerous,” her friend asks, still in shock.

Elizabeth nonchalantly walks over to the little man and sits on him like he’s just a seat cushion, landing hard on him and bouncing from the spring in the mattress. “Nope! Not dangerous at all,” she says while wiggling her butt on him to prove he’s not a threat to them at all.

“Wait, let me see him,” her friend says. Elizabeth stands up and the girls are looking down over him. Her friend looks at Elizabeth and asks, “Can I...?”

“Of course! Go ahead,” Elizabeth says welcomely.

Her friend, wearing a short sundress and pantyhose, turns around and looks back over her shoulder at the little man. She looks nervous at first. She then lifts the back of her skirt to make sure she’s going to sit on the little man and not her skirt, and then sits down on him quickly, smashing him under her pantyhose-clad butt.

Her friend then looks up at Elizabeth, once again with a surprised look on her face. “He’s moving around! I can feel it,” she exclaims with some excited laughter. She quickly stands up, “Oh my god, can he breath?”

“My favorite thing is when he squirms under me. Don’t worry about him suffocating or squishing. I sit on him for a long time. And my co-worker sat on hers all night long and he was OK afterwards,” Elizabeth tells her.

Her friend, now reassured, goes back to sitting on the little man again, quickly sitting down excitedly. “So there’s another one? Your co-worker has one, too?”

Elizabeth responds, “Yeah, she was the one that told me how to get my own. There’s probably more out there we don’t know about.”

“How can I get one,” her friend asks enthusiastically. “Can I make him do whatever I want? Or do I have to strap him down like this,” she asks as she grinds her butt down on the little man she’s sitting on.

“I don’t know if you can get one. But no, they don’t have to be strapped down. It’s just easier to keep them from running away,” Elizabeth answers. “I’ll ask my co-worker if I can give you the info to get one of your own, but I think she doesn’t want lots of people to know about this,” Elizabeth warns.

Now disappointed, her friend responds, “OK. Let me know what she says. I can already imagine of all sorts of things I can do with them. Did they just give you the little man they had? Was he in a cage like a pet?”

“You have to pick someone to shrink. You’re sitting on my old manager from work,” Elizabeth answers. Her friend then stands up and both girls look down at the little man. “So you used to be Elizabeth’s manager, huh? Did you give my friend good raises,” her friend asks the little man. The little man nods his head “yes”.

“He’s lying. I never got a raise while he was my manager,” Elizabeth says while rolling her eyes as she turns around and slams her butt down on the little man. She bounces over and over to punish him for lying. Both girls are laughing as Elizabeth vengefully bounces on the little man. Finally, Elizabeth stops bouncing and just sits on the little man, calming down. “But that’s OK. I think they’re going to give me his job tomorrow because he’s been missing for a few days,” she says, winking at her friend. “In a way, he’s finally giving me a raise,” she says while giggling.

“Let me text message my co-worker to see if you can get a little man.”, Elizabeth says. She picks up her phone and taps out a text message to Gisy and sends it.

“Do you want to stay for dinner,” Elizabeth asks her friend.

“Sure! I’ll help you make it,” her friend says. Elizabeth then stands up and both girls walk out.

[fade out / in]

Elizabeth is bringing plates with food to the table and her friend has brought the pillow with the little man to the dining room. She asks Elizabeth if she can sit on him while they eat.

Elizabeth, without hesitation, answers, “Of course!”

Her friend pulls out a chair places the pillow on the seat. She steps in front of the chair, lifts the back of her sundress, and sits down on the little man, burying him completely under her butt.

Both girls begin eating. Elizabeth asks her friend who she would shrink.

“My last boyfriend. What a jerk! I caught him cheating on me last month,” she says angrily. “I would put him in a hamster ball and kick him around the house all day long,” she says in a vindictive tone.

“Why put him in the ball? I would just kick him around the house and step on him, too,” Elizabeth responds.

“I don’t want to kill him right away,” her friend responds.

“Stepping on him won’t kill him,” Elizabeth says informatively. “I stepped on the little man you’re sitting on over and over the other night. He’s fine! … Sort of,” she says as both girls laugh.

The girls continue to talk about other things to do to the little man while they eat, from humiliating him to different ways to end him. They laugh about some of the ideas and even get excited about others.

After they’re done eating, the girls get up, her friend grabs the pillow, and they head to the living room. She drops the pillow on the couch and sits down on it. Elizabeth gets her phone and sits down next to her friend.

“My co-worker messaged me back. She says you can have the number, but we can’t share this information with anyone else,” Elizabeth says, looking at her phone.

Her friend is excited! Elizabeth gets up to get the piece of paper Gisy gave her a few days ago with the number of the person who can shrink people. She hands the paper to her friend and tells her to keep it safe.

Her friend stands up, still very excited, and hugs and Elizabeth. She lets Elizabeth she has to go now, but she’ll call her when she has her tiny ex-boyfriend. Elizabeth walks her friend to the door.

Elizabeth returns to the couch, looks down at him, and tells him he’ll pay for lying to her friend. She then leaves the room.

[fade out]

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2017

-----------

Day 6 With Gisy:

Gisy enters her home, walking into the living room. She’s wearing work attire. Gisy’s seat cushion, with the dead shrunken man strapped down, is on the couch. She carelessly sits down on the seat cushion and places her purse next to her on the couch.

Gisy opens her purse and reaches in to pull out a new little man. She holds him up to her face so she can talk to him.

“Hi, little man. You’re the new little man. And you better keep things fun,” she says to him. “I bet right about now you’re thinking about how you wish you’d never hit on me at work. Maybe you wish you’d never met me. I would even bet that you’re wondering if I’d told anyone about you grabbing my ass when I first started working with you,” she says.

Gisy then stands up and holds the man over the cushion she was sitting on to show him the dead shrunken man.

“You see? This is the old little man. I met this little guy at the gym! He didn’t even do anything as bad as you did. He asked me out on a date, but wouldn’t leave me alone when I said no. So I lured him into a trap and shrunk him like I did to you,” she explains while showing the new little man the fate of the old one.

She then sits back down on the dead little man on, bringing the little man back to her face to talk directly to him.

”He’s been my seat cushion for the last week… Though, he didn’t survive past the 6th day. I hope you last longer,” she says.

“But, before I strap you down to my seat cushion, I’m going to show you some of my favorite shoes! It was Elizabeth's idea. You remember Elizabeth from work, right,” she asks him.

He nods his head “yes”. “Of course you do! You hit on her, too,” Gisy responds.

Gisy then takes the little man to an open area on the ground, taping down his hands and legs to the ground so he cannot move. She then walks out.

[fade out / in]

Gisy returns, standing in front of the little man taped down to the floor. She’s wearing some tight shorts and a t-shirt. She’s barefoot, but holding 2 pairs of shoes in her hands. “I have lots of shoes to model for you,” she says looking down at the little man before raising her foot over him and stepping down on him to walk past him.

“Oh, yeah… And, I’ll really just be showing you the bottom of the shoes,” she says as she steps on him, laughing at the idea. She places the shoes down on the floor a couple feet from him, turns around and walks back to get more shoes, stepping on him again on her way. This continues until she’s brought out a pair of athletic shoes, flats, high heels, boots, and sandals.

After she’s brought out the footwear to model, she sits down on the ground next to the little man to put on the first pair. She’s sitting close to the little man as she puts the footwear on. She then stands up and begins to model them, stepping on the little man each direction she walks, making sure to step on him with every shoe. Then she sits down to put on the next pair she’s going to model. This continues until she’s run out of footwear to model. She slips off the last pair she was wearing.

Gisy is curious if her new toy is still alive. She squats down over the little man on the floor and pokes him. “Are you still with me, little man,” she asks. He nods his head “yes”. Gisy looks excited by his answer. “Good! I hope you liked my shoes. Did you have a favorite,” she asks. He shakes his head “no”. “Same. I like them all,” she says. She stands up. “OK, let me put away my shoes and then I’ll introduce you to your new home,” she says with a giggle.

Gisy starts collecting her shoes and takes them back into her room, stepping on the little man with her bare foot each time she leaves and returns for more shoes as if he’s just part of the floor.

She then heads over to the couch, and removes the straps from the dead little man on the cushion.

“Time to give this one a proper burial,” she says with a laugh to the little man taped to the floor. She takes the dead one into the bathroom. The little man taped to the floor watches as Gisy walks out of view. There a moment of quiet, then he hears the toilet flush and hears Gisy laugh again. She returns to the little man taped down and pulls him off the floor to take him over to the couch. She places him on the seat cushion, ties down his hands and feet, and then stands up straight looking down over him.

“There! How is that? Are you comfortable,” she asks in a very happy tone. She seems very proud of her work.

He shakes his head “no”.

“Don’t worry. You’ll get used to it,” she says, reassuring him. “Just don’t think about any itch you may have on your face,” she says while laughing. She then uses her phone to take a quick picture of her new little man on the seat cushion. “Elizabeth is going to love this…” She places the phone down on the couch next to the seat cushion.

“OK, now it’s time to get you used to your new place,” she says excitedly. “Remember, if you need anything, or you’re uncomfortable, just wiggle around under me, and I’ll get up if I notice or care.”

Gisy turns around and begins to sit down on him, but she stops before her butt lands on him and stands up straight. She looks around for her book. “Wait, I need my book before I get comfortable,” she says and she walks out of his view. She then returns with her book, setting it down on the couch. She’s standing in front of him, facing away from him. She looks at him from over her shoulder. “OK! Are you ready,” she asks.

He shakes his head “no”, but that doesn’t stop her. She lowers her butt down on top of him and settles her full weight down, burying him completely under her butt.

Gisy, now seated on her new cushion, picks up her phone and sends the picture she took of him to Elizabeth. “Do… you… recognize… my… new… seat… cushion,” Gisy says out-loud as she types out the message on her phone. “Sent,” she exclaims putting the phone down.

She then leans back on the couch, and crosses her legs. She opens her book to her bookmark and begins to read her book with a smile and sense of achievement on her face.

[fade out]

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2017
These scenarios are so awesome. I so hope that you are able to find a producer to do these with SFX. Plastic toys just aren't the same in this day and age...
Thanks!

I agree. There are producers that do SFX, but from my conversations with the few I've talked to, the work is very tedious, and even with some of the easiest stories I've written, it requires a lot of green screen time.

Basically, they don't believe the work and effort is worth the returns on investment. It seems that there's a ton of decent giantess stuff for foot crush, but almost no investment into decent butt crush. To me, that seems like an open market for people like us that appreciate a good giantess butt crush epic.

I certainly hope to find a producer though. Nobody seems to focus on butt crush so it would seem like a no brainier.

Maybe a crowd funding campaign down the road...?

Nov 24, 2017

-----------

Day 7 With Elizabeth:

Elizabeth is standing at the dining room table. She’s wearing some tight grey leggings and a white t-shirt. Her breakfast is ready on the table.

She pulls out a chair from the table. Her little man, strapped to the seat cushion, is on the seat of the chair. Elizabeth is looking down at him.

“Don’t think I haven’t forgotten that you lied to my friend yesterday. I am your goddess, but I’m not merciful to liars,” she says to him. “I plan to make your day miserable. It’s Monday and you’re not going to be at work. At least, not that anyone will know of,” she says with a giggle.

She then sits on him, slamming her butt down hard. Her butt is completely covering him. She crosses her legs and eats her breakfast. She wiggles her butt on the little man every now and then while she eats.

When she’s done eating, she stands up and takes the pillow with her. She drops the pillow down on the couch and walks into her room.

[fade out / in]

Elizabeth walks into the living room. She’s wearing the same grey leggings and t-shirt. But she has her shoes and socks in her hands. She places the shoes and socks down next to the pillow.

Standing in front of the little man, facing him, she looks down on him with a mischievous smirk. She then raises her bare foot over him and drops it down on top of him. He can barely see anything as he can only see light from between her toes. She picks up a sock and slides it on her foot that is on the little man. Then she switches feet, slamming her other bare foot down on the little man to put her sock on and makes sure the sock is on straight.

Then, Elizabeth stands up straight, and picks up a shoe. She puts a foot in it, but then slams it down on the little man to tighten and tie the laces. Once again, he can’t see much. Just the tread of her shoe as she laces them up. When she takes her foot off him, she puts the other shoe on her other foot, then slams that shoe down again on the little man to tighten and tie the laces.

She then stands up straight, quickly stretches her legs and arms, and heads out for her run.

[fade out / in]

Elizabeth returns from her run. She’s very sweaty and slightly out of breath. She immediately sits down on the little man and begins to untie and take off her shoes.

“How does it smell down there,” she asks the little man beneath her as she takes off her shoes. She laughs at him.

She takes off her socks next, and places them next to her on the couch. She then stands up and looks down on the little man.

“Did that smell good,” she asks like she’s talking to a pet dog. He shakes his head “no”.

“Oh, no? OK, how about these,” she asks as she lies her sweat-soaked socks on him.

He can’t see her anymore with his face covered by her socks. But he can hear her laughing at him and his predicament.

She then turns around and sits back down on him, smashing her socks down on him under her butt. She sits there for a moment while she rubs her sore feet. She then stands up, takes the socks off the little man and tosses them aside.

“Did my socks smell good,” she asks him rhetorically. She then turns her back to him and pulls down her sweaty leggings to her knees, revealing her thong underwear. Without looking back, she sits back down on him and finishes pulls her leggings off. She then takes off her shirt.

Elizabeth stands up and looks down at the little man. “I bet THAT smelled good,” she says sarcastically to the little man.

The little man shakes his head “no” again.

“That wasn’t a question,” she says to him in an angry tone. “But don’t worry, there’s plenty of time left in the day,” she says, reassuringly. She then picks up her clothes and heads out of the room to take a shower.

[fade out / in]

Elizabeth returns to the living room. She’s wearing her work attire. She has boots in her hand. She sets the boots down on the floor next to the couch and looks down on the little man.

She then unties his hands and legs from the seat cushion and picks up the little man. She holds him to her face and asks, “Are you sorry you lied to my friend?”

He nods his head “yes”.

“Good. Now for your punishment: You’ll be in my boot all day,” she says as she picks up a boot and drops him into it. She then sets the boot on the ground next to the other, sits down on the couch, and puts the boots on.

Elizabeth stands up, stomps in her boots, and says, “Nice and comfortable.” She heads out the door.

[fade out / in]

Elizabeth returns from work. She looks exhausted. She puts her stuff down and heads over to the couch to have a seat. She sits down on the pillow that normally has the little man on it and realizes the little man isn’t under her butt. Then she remembers he’s still in her boot. She takes off her boots and looks down into them.

“Hmm… Which boot did I stick you in? I don’t remember,” she says as she attempts to find the little man. She turns over one of the boots and the little man falls out onto the floor. She uses her feet to hold him down. He is looking up at her from between her feet.

“There you are! I’d forgotten you were even in there. What a long day, huh? I didn’t think I’d be on my feet so much today. Running up stairs and all the meetings… Who would have thought,” she asks rhetorically. She picks him up and holds him to her face.

“Wow! You smell like sweaty feet. I better put you back where you back where you belong,” she says. Elizabeth stands up and puts him back on the pillow. She ties his arms and legs down to the seat cushion.

“OK, so did you learn your lesson? Are you always going to tell the truth when you're asked a question,” Elizabeth asks him in a condescending tone.

He nods his head “yes”.

“Good,” she says. Then she hears her phone’s text message notification. Elizabeth fetches her phone and returns, turning her back towards the little man, and sits down on him while looking at her phone.

“Gisy has a new toy! And it’s your friend from work! How fun,” she says excitedly. She leans back on the couch and crosses her legs. The little man she’s sitting on is no longer in her thoughts. She responds to Gisy. “Bring… him… to… the… office… tomorrow,” Elizabeth says out loud as she taps out a reply to Gisy. A moment later, Elizabeth gets a new text message from Gisy. We don’t see the response, but Elizabeth smiles when she reads it to herself.

She then stands up, picks up her boots, and heads to her room. She doesn’t even look back at the little man. She’s forgotten him.

[fade out / in]

Elizabeth enters the dining room. She’s wearing a short lingerie nightgown and some white panties. She has the pillow in her hands and places it on a chair seat at the table.

“Dinner is almost ready,” she says to the little man. She then turns her back to him and sits down on him, completely covering him up under her butt. She crosses her legs and plays on her phone as she waits. A moment later, an egg timer rings. “Ah! Dinner is done.” She stands up and walks into the kitchen.

[fade out / in]

Elizabeth returns to the table, placing her plate and drink on the table. She looks down on the little man.

“This smells so good. I’m so hungry. Can you smell it,” she asks the little man. He nods his head “yes”.

“Oh! Well, let’s fix that,” she says with a giggle, and sits down on him, again covering him up completely. His view goes dark as her butt covers him. He can hear her eating her dinner.

Elizabeth has finished her food. She uses a napkin to dab her mouth.

“That hit the spot,” she says in a very satisfying tone. She then gets up, pushes in her chair, and walks out of the room.

[fade out]

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2017

-----------

Day 8 With Gisy:

Gisy places her breakfast on the dining room table and pulls a chair out. On her seat is her new seat cushion strapped little man. She greets him with a smile and turns around exposing her white panties under her shiny short nightie lingerie to his view. She quickly sits down on him, scoots in her chair, and begins eating her breakfast.

When she’s done eating, Gisy stands up, takes her dishes to the sink, and heads to her room to prepare for work, taking the pillow with her.

[fade out / in]

Gisy returns to her make up chair from her shower. She’s wearing a g-string and a bra. On her makeup table stool is the little man. However, you cannot see him because Gisy left her dirty panties she was wearing on him.

Gisy pulls the panties off of the little man. “Whoops! Did I leave these here,” she asks rhetorically. She giggles a little as she sits down on him.

Gisy applies her makeup and dries her hair. She then puts on her work attire, a skirt and blouse, sitting on the little man while she puts on her stockings and shoes.

She stands up, looking down at the little man, and lets him know he’s going to work with her.

“Elizabeth is looking forward to seeing my new seat cushion today,” she tells the little man. She then picks up the pillow and walks out.

[fade out / in]

Gisy arrives at her office. She pulls the seat cushion out of her bag and places on it her office chair. She then sits down and boots her computer. A moment later, Elizabeth walks into Gisy’s office.

“You’re here! Great. Can I see it,” Elizabeth asks Gisy.

“Of course,” Gisy responds, standing up.

Elizabeth steps up to Gisy’s office chair and looks down on the little man. She’s wearing a short sundress.

“There’s that little fucker,” Elizabeth says of the little man with disdain. “This asshole wouldn’t leave me alone when I started working here. ‘No’ means ‘no’, you jerk,” she says to the little guy. She then turns around and lifts the back of her dress over the little man. He can see she’s wearing a thong only for a second before she slams her butt down on him.

Elizabeth grinds and bounces her butt on him vengefully. Gisy laughs while she watches Elizabeth have fun with the little man.

“OK, well, I’ll be back in a few minutes. I’m going to go get some coffee,” Gisy says to Elizabeth.

“See you in a few minutes,” Elizabeth says while bouncing and grinding on the little man. Gisy steps out of the office.

Elizabeth sits still on the little man for a moment after brutally beating him with her ass. She stands up and looks down at the little man on the seat.

“I wonder if Gisy would trade little men with me. Wouldn’t you like that,” she asks the little man. He shakes his head “no”.

“Sure you would,” she says before turning around, lifting the back of her dress, and sitting back down on him. She crosses her legs and sits back in the chair with her arms folded.

“Oh! You're a strong one. You struggle a lot! Keep that up,” she says to him while seated on him.

A moment later, Gisy walks into the office with her cup of coffee. Elizabeth stands up and looks back at the little man.

“We should trade sometime,” Elizabeth says to Gisy.

“Sure, maybe Friday? We could trade for the weekend,” Gisy responds.

“That sounds good,” Elizabeth says, then turns her gaze to the little man on the seat cushion. “That will be fun,” she says while casting a devious stare at the little man. She then leaves Gisy's office.

Gisy places her coffee down on her desk and takes a seat, squishing the little man under her butt.

She then crosses her legs and gets to work on her computer. She pulls up a spreadsheet on her computer and begins to look it over while she drinks her coffee.

[fade out / in]

Gisy returns home from work. She enters her room and pulls the eat cushion out of her bag. She places the pillow on her bed.

“I really enjoyed the drive home today, little one. Didn't you,” she asks, bending down to get closer to him.

At first the little man starts to shake his head “no”, but sees Gisy's face starting to look less happy, and instead nods his head “yes”. Gisy looks happy again.

“That's right! I don't know why I didn't think about sitting on you while I'm driving before. Next time I'm going to find the bumpiest roads,” Gisy says almost jokingly.

She stands up straight and picks out something to get comfortable in. She picks a tank top and some little shorts, putting them down on the bed beside him. She then takes a seat on him and begins to get undressed. She takes off her shoes, stockings, blouse, and skirt.

Down to her underwear, she then puts on her shorts and then the tank top. She ties her hair back and slips on her slippers.

She stands up and grabs the pillow while heading out.

[fade out / in]

Gisy's dinner is ready and on the table and her seat cushion is on the chair. She takes a seat on the little man, and then scoots in the chair before eating.

After Gisy is done eating, she takes her dishes to the sink, and returns to the little man.

“I think you're going to help keep my feet warm tonight,” she says to him as she takes the straps off his arms and legs. She takes him with her back to her bedroom, leaving the seat cushion behind.

Once in her bedroom, she grabs a pair of socks and places him inside one. Sitting down on her bed, she then puts the socks on. You can see the outline of his body pressed to the sole of her foot.

Now satisfied, she gets comfortable in bed.

“Good night, little foot warmer,” she says with a smile.

[fade out]

Nov 24, 2017

-----------

Day 8 With Elizabeth:

Elizabeth pulls out the chair from the table in the dining room. She briefly looks down at her seat cushion. The little man strapped down is looking up at Elizabeth. She’s wearing the same nightie and white panties she was wearing last night.

On the table, Elizabeth’s breakfast is already ready. She turns her butt towards the little man and sits on him, indifferent to his suffering. She begins to eat her breakfast.

When she’s done eating, she clears her breakfast dishes and takes the pillow with her as she heads into her room.

Elizabeth drops the pillow on the edge of her bed. The little man on the cushion cannot see Elizabeth as she is looking for the outfit she'll wear to work today.

“What should I wear today? I really don't know,” she complains. She enters the view of the little man and sits on him, dropping her butt down on him and bouncing from the springiness of the mattress.

“I don't know what to wear,” she says. “If you had to pick what you were going to get squashed flat under, what would you pick? Pants, dress, or skirt,” she asks the little man while wiggling her butt on top of him.

“You'd probably want to be squished under a dress,” Elizabeth says, not giving him a choice. She stands up and finds a sundress she would like to wear to work. She places it on the bed bedside the little man. She's then leaves the room to take a shower.

[fade out / in]

Elizabeth returns to her room from her shower wearing a thong and a bra. She sits down on the little man and used a towel to dry her hair. She then puts on her sundress.

She stands up admiring her dress and looks down at the little man.

“The sundress was a good choice,” she says to the little man. She gets some shoes to wear with her dress and returns to the little man. She lifts the back of her dress over the little man and sits back down on him to put her shoes on.

Once her shoes are on, she stands up and heads out to work.

[fade out / in]

Elizabeth returns home after a long day at work. She puts her things down and is ready to sit and relax. She looks at the couch and sees her seat cushion is not there. Elizabeth realizes she left her seat in her room on the bed.

She walks into her room, sees the seat cushion still on the bed and stands in front of it looking down at the little man.

“What a long day,” she says before turning around, lifting the back of her dress, and dropping her butt down on the little man.

“Gisy showed me her new little man today. I sat on him and he wiggles more than you do. So you’re going to have to wiggle more,” she says to him as she’s sitting on him. “Wait, I don’t want to talk to you like this,” she says, standing up. She turns his pillow around so that his head will be facing the other way. She then lifts the front of her dress and sits down on him so his head is just barely sticking out from under her and between her thighs.

Looking down at the little man between her thighs, she tells him again, “Gisy’s new little man wiggles more than you. You should struggle more when you’re under me. It makes me happy. Do you understand?”

He nods his head “yes”.

“Good,” she says. Elizabeth moves forward on top of him, burying his face in her panties and drops her dress over her lap. She sits there waiting for a moment.

“I’m waiting on you,” she says impatiently. “You should be moving. Wiggling. Struggling.” She lifts the front of her dress, looking down between her thighs, though she can’t actually see him anymore. His face is pressed up into her pantied crotch. Elizabeth can feel he’s not moving like she requested.

“I guess you’re just going to be a jerk,” she says, frustrated at the little man. She stands up and lets him know she’ll give him a reason to struggle. She takes off her dress and pulls out a pair of tight jean pants and lays them down on the bed next to the little man. She puts on a tank top and sits down on the little man. She lifts her legs up and puts the pants on her legs, then stands up to pull them up over her butt, zipping and buttoning them. She then sits back down on the little man, which presses his face into the crotch of her jeans.

“Oops! That’s not where your face should be,” she says with a giggle, and stands up. She turns the pillow around and sits back down on top of the little man, burying his face under her tight-jeans-clad butt. She bounces on him over and over and grinds her butt on him, making sure she’s torturing him as much as she can.

“Do you have enough reason to make me happy, now,” she asks. She sits there for a moment calmly as if she’s waiting for him to respond. Then, suddenly, a happy expression appears on her face.

“Yes, that’s right. Move as much as you can,” she says. Apparently the little man has started struggling under her butt.

She stands up, looking down at the little man, and tells him, “That’s better. Now that is what you need to do to make me happy!” She picks up the pillow and heads to the dining room. She drops the little man on her chair seat and walks off.

[fade out / in]

Elizabeth returns to the chair with a plate of food.

“Mmmm… Smells so good. Can you smell it this time,” she asks the little man. He shakes his head “no”. She moves the plate closer to him and asks, “How about now?” He nods his head “yes” this time, thinking maybe her reaction will be different than her reaction last night when he could smell her food.

“Good! I thought maybe I broke your nose with all that bouncing and grinding. How would you smell my feet and butt if I broke your nose? That wouldn’t be as fun. But I still don’t want you to smell my food,” she says, turning around and sitting down on the little man, burying him completely under her butt.

Elizabeth eats her dinner while she sits and relaxes on her seat.

When Elizabeth is done eating, she stands up and takes her dishes back into the kitchen. She returns to the little man and looks down at him.

“I need a place to sit while I masturbate tonight,” she says to him with a mischievous smile.

She picks up the pillow and heads to her bedroom.

[fade out]

Last edited:

eli07

Oct 23, 2008
Great video! I like the "casual tone" of the series as well as a POV scene for each type of clothing the girl has (you should definitely keep up with this).

I agree that there are only so few casual facesitting pov videos, where the girls wear various clothing they would normally wear, so there is a huge opportunity there.

I like this "normal clothing" (jeans, trousers, skirts, leggings, business wear etc) a lot more than all this latex/pvc/always super thin thongs/naked stuff. I like when the videos are more about casual objectification (i am just an ordinary girl and you are my seat so i can do anything i like to you whenever i want and you have to sniff my ass with whatever i am wearing right now) rather than outright porn (i wear something super bdsm-style i wouldn't normally show myself in, because i think it will turn you on more, and you need to make me come right now).

Looking forward to the part in office, where the two girls (each dressed differently) will take turns sitting on him.

Next part could probably include some women-only meeting with more girls (each dressed differently) with each of them taking turns giving some kind of presentation (there is only one PC in the meeting room and that place has this special cushion on the seat), of course including pov for each girl.

Just an idea, although i know it may be harder to find more girls for the video :)