1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ads by Clips4Sale

Have any international users started a Clips4sale store?

Discussion in 'General Discussions Forum' started by Wishmaster, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Wishmaster

Wishmaster New Member

I'm travelling to Colombia this winter and I plan to film a bunch of videos for a new clips4sale store. From what I understand Clips4sale provides a basic 2257 release form that every model should fill out for each clip. But most of my models will only speak Spanish. So what do foreign studios do in this case? I suppose I could have the 2257 form translated into Spanish and provide both English and Spanish copies on file for clips4sale?

Just curious what other studios on clips4sale do since i've seen stores from Asia, South America, and other non-English speaking locations.

2. Ads by Clips4Sale

3. bfrug

bfrug Moderator

I would imagine that C4S provide release forms in the language of the country the store is registered with.

Hopefully, the release form will be in a format such as MS Word so you could use Google Translate.

4. MadameMarissa

MadameMarissa Active Member

I don't think clips4sale provides such a form - and from my legal understanding it's important to have the contracts in a language the signing parties understand (to make sure they understand what they legally get into).

I've contracts (and ID shots) in German with all the girls and slaves I filmed with - and clips4sale never asked for them (but of course you need them to legally distribute the videos)

Edit: If you need to provide the documents to clips4sale maybe you need a verified translation from the source language to English