Health problems after eating poop

kopekkole

May 31, 2007
I will try it very soon but I am so worried about health problems. I researched and found very serious health risks after it like salmonella, e. coli, hep a, hep c etc. So I need your guys experiences about it.
Thanks.

Dec 21, 2007
There are risks, scat contains manny bacteria, and there is a possibility of Hepatitis and other things. I have been a toilet and have not gotten ill, but to not know what could happen is not good.

Dec 6, 2004
Denmark
I often hear from people who would never even consiter scat play, that the risk of getting a disease from eating shit is insanely high.
Some make it sound like just touching shit and you are for sure on your way to the graveyard.

I do find the healt risk of scat play and especially shit eating to be generally over exaggerated in public debates.

Firstly: I think it is a way for people to justify thier contempt for scat play in general.

Secondly: To get most diseases requires a infected source. So to get that disease from eating shit will requre your feeder to have that disease in the first place.
But most people are not in the mood for this kind of activities when they are sick.

That alone means that the healt risk from shit eating and scat play are a lot lower then most people think.
Don't get me wrong here. I'm not saying that shit eating is 100% risk free, just that the risk is a lot lower then most people think.
I will still highly recomment that you get a Hapatitis A+B vaccine and a vaccine against other commen diseases in your area.
(There are diseases that you may have and spread for some time before you get any symptoms)

I have been chatting with qute a few people over the years that has actually been eating shit themself.
The worse thing I have ever heard anyone getting from eating shit is a mild version of "travel stomach" that goes over by itself in a few hours.
"Travel stomach" is that upset stomach you can get from eating food that you are not used too while traveling in a foreign country.
Shit it something that you are not used to eat, so your stomach may react the same way to shit the first few times.
I would recommend that you take some preventive against "travel stomach" the last few days up to the shit eating.
Just go to your local drug store and say that you are going on a vacation and would like something to provent getting "Travel stomach" and they will know that you need.

On one more thing:
Try to avoid getting shit into your eyes.
In my experience it can give you some very irritated eyes for a few hours.
It will go over by itself after a few hours, but it is quite annoying while it last.

May 3, 2013
I often hear from people who would never even consiter scat play, that the risk of getting a disease from eating shit is insanely high.
Some make it sound like just touching shit and you are for sure on your way to the graveyard.

I do find the healt risk of scat play and especially shit eating to be generally over exaggerated in public debates.

Firstly: I think it is a way for people to justify thier contempt for scat play in general.

Secondly: To get most diseases requires a infected source. So to get that disease from eating shit will requre your feeder to have that disease in the first place.
But most people are not in the mood for this kind of activities when they are sick.

That alone means that the healt risk from shit eating and scat play are a lot lower then most people think.
Don't get me wrong here. I'm not saying that shit eating is 100% risk free, just that the risk is a lot lower then most people think.
I will still highly recomment that you get a Hapatitis A+B vaccine and a vaccine against other commen diseases in your area.
(There are diseases that you may have and spread for some time before you get any symptoms)

I have been chatting with qute a few people over the years that has actually been eating shit themself.
The worse thing I have ever heard anyone getting from eating shit is a mild version of "travel stomach" that goes over by itself in a few hours.
"Travel stomach" is that upset stomach you can get from eating food that you are not used too while traveling in a foreign country.
Shit it something that you are not used to eat, so your stomach may react the same way to shit the first few times.
I would recommend that you take some preventive against "travel stomach" the last few days up to the shit eating.
Just go to your local drug store and say that you are going on a vacation and would like something to provent getting "Travel stomach" and they will know that you need.

On one more thing:
It will go over by itself after a few hours, but it is quite annoying while it last.
Exactly!

kopekkole

May 31, 2007

On one more thing:
Thank you DK_Face

SiCiAiT

My Mouth Your Ass
Sep 1, 2009
Wausau, WI
Same health risk as having sex I believe. Now when I have done it there is couple things to keep in mind.

Brush and mouthwash all you want ... but if you swallowed her offering beware of the burp ... lol

Don't eat anything the day she uses you ....

I have had a stomach ache couple of times, (my problem I don't throw up) so by next day major runs but only when I have stomach aches.

Also use the fan after you are done processing her dinner. I think it smells worst then my normal shits.

Apr 8, 2006
london
Visit site
I ate my wife/mistress shit every weekend when we played our games . Then out of the blue i became very ill . I had auto immune . a disorder where the immune system attacks its hosts body . in my case the liver . Eventally my liver failed and i nearly died , i was saved but i still have severe cerrosis and fibrosis of the liver and eventually will need a transplant . I never was a fan of alchohol so it wasnt that and i cant help feeling that eating all that shit had something to do with it . I used to feel sick and unwell for several days after eating a full load from my wife ( she is a big woman and relished theses activities . We still play at weekends but i dont eat her shit anymore . Think carefully before endulging and make sure your partner is healthy and take plenty of vitamins . also probably best not to do it too regularly .Good luck .

kopekkole

May 31, 2007
I ate my wife/mistress shit every weekend when we played our games . Then out of the blue i became very ill . I had auto immune . a disorder where the immune system attacks its hosts body . in my case the liver . Eventally my liver failed and i nearly died , i was saved but i still have severe cerrosis and fibrosis of the liver and eventually will need a transplant . I never was a fan of alchohol so it wasnt that and i cant help feeling that eating all that shit had something to do with it . I used to feel sick and unwell for several days after eating a full load from my wife ( she is a big woman and relished theses activities . We still play at weekends but i dont eat her shit anymore . Think carefully before endulging and make sure your partner is healthy and take plenty of vitamins . also probably best not to do it too regularly .Good luck .
Thanks for your response. What kind of vitamins do you know?