Holly and Mike, a dominant BBW story

Discussion in 'Facesitting & Smother Stories' started by 0kie, May 21, 2018.

1. 0kie

0kie New Member

Holly and Mike have been married for 15 years. They are both in their mid 30’s. Mike is short and stocky. He stands 5-9 and weighs 250lbs. He has a hairy chest and belly. He is bearded, and his upper arms and shoulders are covered in tattoos. Mike is a partier and lives life on a whim. Holly is the definition of “Big Beautiful Woman”. She stands 5-11 and weighs over 300lbs. She has medium length brown hair and a big hour glass body. Her big round boobs stick out from her chest and rest on her big soft belly. Her huge bubble butt shoots out from the small of her back creating a “shelf” Mike could sit a beer can on if he wanted to. Her legs are large and shapely too. Her lower body is powerful beyond belief. Holly was a standout athlete in high school. She played softball and was a tremendous hitter and catcher. During workouts Holly could squat more weight than anybody, including the high school football team. She went on to play college softball on a scholarship but left when she decided it wasn’t for her. She is much larger now than she was in high school, but she still moves with an athlete’s grace. On the outside Holly and Mike seem like a normal couple, but behind closed doors they keep a very sexy secret.

Their marriage has always been an equal partnership, and for the most part they have always got along like best friends. Holly has always been the more aggressive dominant one in the bedroom, and despite his boisterous personality Mike has always been shy and timid during their sexual encounters. Mike loves feeling the weight of Holly’s big sexy ass riding his face, and for a long time that was their go to sexual position. Eventually they discovered a BDSM website that covered many fetishes. Together they explored a whole new world of sexual pleasure. Holly began to feel comfier in her role as the sexual dominant and Mike was loving life as her submissive. Mike set up a basic profile and mainly just surfed the site looking for more ideas for them to try in the bedroom. Holly’s profile contained many pictures showing off all the parts of her big sexy body. In her “About Me” section she described how she enjoys using her body to abuse her willing slave. This resulted in people all over the world sending her messages begging her to dominate them. Mike was so proud to be Holly’s bitch and he desperately wanted her to abuse him more, but Holly was hesitant to push him further because she was afraid to really injure him. It turned her on to inflict pain on her bitch and she could tell he wanted it, but she loved him too much to really hurt him. There was one man on the website that went by the screen name “bbwlover” that messaged Holly nearly every day. He constantly begged Holly to dominate and abuse him. Eventually he started offering money, making his way up to $1,000 for 1 session. Holly and Mike talked about it and decided they would do it if he payed for a hotel room, allowed Mike to stay in the room and film it, and kept his shorts on the whole time. There was to be no sexual release for him. She messaged bbwlover the terms and he quickly agreed. Bbwlover immediately booked a hotel room for the upcoming Friday and messaged the details to Holly. Holly and Mike were both filled with anticipation.

Holly and Mike arrived at the hotel half an hour late. Bbwlover had been messaging Holly like crazy to make sure she was coming. Every message pissed Holly off more and more. Finally, she messaged him back, “I will get there when I’m good and ready you fucking worm. Sit there and wait.” Holly and Mike made their way to the elevator. Holly was wearing skin tight leggings that showed off her huge ass and a loose-fitting tee-shirt. Mike followed behind her carrying the camera bag and staring at her wobbling ass as usual. He was dressed casually wearing gym shorts and a tee-shirt. They stepped into the elevator alone together and as the doors closed Holly pushed Mike up against the wall and shoved her knee into his crotch hard causing him to cry out in pain. She brought her lips close to Mike’s ear and whispered, “Mmmm, after I’m through destroying this faggot my bitch is gonna get momma off good.”. She bit his ear hard and kneed him again. Mike loved every second of it. He wished they were going up to the room so Holly could dominate him instead of bbwlover.

Holly knocked on the door hard and immediately heard footsteps approaching. Bbwlover opened the door revealing himself to be of average height and build. He was wearing a tank top undershirt and sweatpants. “Hello! Come in please.”, he said eagerly. Holly stepped in and slapped bbwlover in the face hard. Bbwlover looked shocked while Holly was shoving him deeper into the room. She pushed him back until the backs of his legs were against the bed and then shoved him down into the sitting position. “Not another word out of you, you fucking faggot!”, she growled. She stood over him and said, “The only thing I want to hear out of you is grunts and groans, or, “Stop!”, if you can’t take anymore.” Mike was watching out of the corner of his eye while he was getting the camera and tripod ready. Holly grabbed bbwlover by the hand and pulled him to his feet. Mike aimed the camera towards the bed and hit record. Holly turned towards him and asked, “Ready?”. Mike nodded yes. Holly put her hands on bbwlover’s shoulder and asked, “Are you ready?”. Bbwlover nodded his head up and down. His eyes were fixed on Holly’s big boobs that were straining her tee-shirt. “Are you sure you’re ready?”, she asked again, and again bbwlover nodded the affirmative. Holly kneed bbwlover hard in the crotch. He groaned loud and slouched over. Holly raised him up straight and kneed him again causing him to groan louder. Bbwlover slouched over again and Holly pushed him over on to the bed.

Holly moved slowly and confidently around the bed contemplating her next move. She looked at Mike and said, “Turn the AC down bitch. Momma doesn’t want to break a sweat.”. Mike followed her orders with an obvious hardon sticking up in his shorts. Holly sat down in the middle of the bed. She looked over at bbwlover and said, “Come over here and get between my legs you worthless piece of shit.” Bbwlover did as he was told. Holly wrapped her thighs around his midsection and squeezed him hard in a body scissors. Bbwlover’s face was turning bright red and he was struggling to breath. Holly playfully slapped his face while she squeezed him. Mike pulled his shorts down and started rubbing his cock. Holy noticed what he was doing and said to Mike, “You can rub it if you want bitch, but don’t you dare cum.”. Mike said, “Yes mamma.”, and continued rubbing his cock up and down slowly. Holly released bbwlover from her leg prison and he rolled over gasping for air. She slowly got up and walked over to mike and fucked his mouth roughly with her tongue. Mike began getting weak in the knees and Holly said, “Sit down and enjoy the view bitch.”. Holly turned around and wobbled her hips back and forth in front of Mike’s face and said, “Let’s see what this ass can do to him.”.

Holly walked over and stood up on the bed. She pointed to the middle of the bed, “Lay here face up.”, she ordered. When bbwlover was in place she stepped over him with her ass facing Mike. Mike loved the view off her ass in her leggings. Holly looked back over her shoulder and winked at Mike, and then suddenly she dropped her full weight down on bbwlover’s stomach causing him to groan as the air whooshed from his lungs. She bounced her punishing ass up and down on him trying to get a bigger groan each time. Holly’s pussy was soaking wet. She was enjoying this way more than she thought she would. Mike had to stop rubbing his cock, he was extremely close to orgasm. His dick was throbbing and oozing precum. Holly was grinding her ass on bbwlover’s midsection and felt something poke her rear. She reached back and felt bbwlover’s hardon through his sweatpants. “Looks like we are all enjoying ourselves.”, she said in a satisfied tone. “Let’s try something else.”

Holly stood up leaving bbwlover gasping for air. She put her sexy foot on bbwlover’s crotch and said, “Let’s see if we can calm you down a little.” Holly pressed down hard on his crotch with her sexy foot, slowly increasing the pressure. Bbwlover’s moans got louder and louder. Holly stared down at him and growled, “Take it faggot.” She took her foot out his crotch and stepped on his belly. She put her other foot on his chest and trampled him with her full weight. Bbwlover could not stay still and it was hard to keep her balance. Holly stepped off him and crashed her ass down hard on his chest. Bbwlover let out a loud grunt. Holly was now sitting on bbwlover’s chest with her legs facing Mike. She spread her legs wide and started playing with her pussy while she crushed bbwlover. She winked at Mike and in a sexy voice said, “Mmmm, I can’t wait for you to lick my pussy bitch. When I’m done with this piece of shit my good bitch is gonna make momma happy isn’t he.” Mike nodded eagerly. He desperately wanted to be the one under Holly. Holly scooted towards bbwlover’s face until it was covered by her big thigh. She smothered him with her thigh until he started thrashing around for air. When she thought he had enough she leaned over slightly raising her thigh off his face to allow him air, and then she would put it back down smothering him again. Holly noticed bbwlover was getting hard again. “Hmm, what am I going to do about that now?” She slowly got off her victim and chirped, “I have an idea. Lay face down on the floor at the foot of the bed. I want my bitch to get a good view of this.” Mike was sitting in his chair afraid to touch his cock. He was about to cum just watching his Goddess do work.

Bbwlover did as he was told, and Holly sat on the edge of the bed with her feet on his back. She put both feet on his ass and stood up squashing his hardon down on the floor. When she would lose balance, she would just sit back down on the bed for a second. Bbwlover was moaning and groaning. Holly kicked him in his side and said, “Roll over.” Bbwlover tried but he was moving slowly because he was beat up. Holly kicked him again and said, “Hurry the fuck up! Goddamn you’re a worthless piece of shit!” When bbwlover got turned over Holly smashed his face down with her foot. She shoved her toes in his mouth and started fucking it with her foot. She shoved her foot deep in his mouth causing him to gag. Holly pressed down on his cock hard with her other foot and growled, “You better not throw up on me! You fucking pussy!” Holly continued to rape bbwlover’s mouth with her foot until she was ready to stop. When she finally pulled her foot out bbwlover looked like a beaten man, but his cock was still rock hard. Mike was turned on and jealous. He wanted to trade places with bbwlover bad.

Holly got off the bed and walked over to Mike. She was beaming with confidence. She bent over and grabbed Mike by the hair and pulled him into her big boobs. She held him there smothering him while bbwlover laid on the floor motionless. She pulled Mike’s head out and said in a soft motherly tone, “Almost done bitch. Are you having a good time watching momma dominate this pathetic worm?” Mike said, “Yes momma, I love it.” “Momma is having a good time too. You wish it was you don’t you.”, she purred. “Yes momma. Will you please dominate me like that too?” She stepped back and said, “We’ll see.”, with a wink. Holly walked over and sat in the middle of the bed with her back resting on the headboard. Bbwlover was finally showing signs of life. Holly looked down at him and said, “I want you up on this bed. I want you to lay on your back with your head between my thighs.” Everybody in the room knew what was coming next. Bbwlover was now terrified of Holly’s powerful legs. Holly patted her thighs and casually said, “Come on now, hurry up.”. Bbwlover did as he was told and soon found his head surrounded by luscious bbw Goddess thighs. Normally Holly would start to squeeze slowly, but she was eager for her bitch to eat her cunt, so this time she poured it on hard. She crossed her ankles and squeezed as hard as she could. Holly could hear his muffled screams and bbwlover began thrashing around. Bbwlover was terrified Holly would crush his skull. He began screaming, “Stop, stop, STOP!” Holly released his head and laughed, “You’re such a fucking pussy. I was just getting started you pathetic little worm.”

Holly drug bbwlover to the edge of the bed. She turned around, pointing her ass towards Mike, and slowly pulled her leggings down and stepped out of them revealing her glorious bare ass for the first time. She turned around and pulled bbwlover’s tank top up exposing his belly, and then she slowly lowered her bare ass down on his battered body. Ever so slowly she pressed her full weight on him, smashing him down into the mattress. She spread her legs wide and started rubbing her wet pussy. She looked at Mike and said, “Crawl to momma and lick this sweet cunt like a good bitch.” Mike crawled to his sexy Goddess and licked her pussy like his life depended on it while she sat on bbwlover. Holly purred and said, “Mmmm, that’s a GOOD bitch. Start rubbing your cock while you service me. Momma wants her bitch to cum.”. Mike started rubbing his cock and in no time, he blew his load all over the hotel room carpet. Holly pulled his face into her pussy hard and bucked her hips until a huge orgasm hit her. Holly pushed Mike away and stood up to observe the effects of her abuse on her pathetic victim. Bbw lover laid motionless. His whole body was red, and his eyes were half closed. Holly noticed a wet spot on his crotch. Her bare ass crushing him was more than bbwlover could take, and he had blown his load in his pants. Holly let out a big satisfied sigh and said, “Okay bitch, gather everything up while I put my pants back on. We’re gonna go home, watch this video, and fuck.” Mike hurried to do as she said. He couldn’t wait to get home and service his Goddess like a good bitch.

miami_fa and Michael kaye like this.
  2. Wow, I gotting to like your stories.

3. 0kie

0kie New Member

Thanks! Sorry for all the grammatical errors. Hope they are easy to follow.

4. Michael kaye

Michael kaye New Member

Thank you for letting me watch