Hosetoes.com please help

Discussion in 'Trample & Foot Fetish Discussions' started by Humanfootstool, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Humanfootstool

Humanfootstool New Member

Hello everyone I just recently became a member of hosetoes .com , there is alot of older pictures that I can't view and I can't view any of the clips . I need internet explorer to view the older pictures but I don't have it and can't download it on Android phone .. I was hoping someone on here can help me out somehow , i wish I can see all the pictures but there is a set of pictures where the twins Tasha and Suzie dominate a girl , if somebody can help me view that photo set I would very much appreciate it . I have tried everything to view those pictures but nothing works and it's very frustrating .. please I hope somebody can help me

2. sinbad

sinbad Well-Known Member

Sound like you've got a dilemma on your hands bud. I recall the pics your talking about but I'm pretty sure I've deleted them off my hard drive. Sorry man. Your right, they are old pictures.

3. Humanfootstool

Humanfootstool New Member

It's ok bud thanks for the reply , it's driving me crazy lol I want to see them so bad .