How soon after eating can one be trampled

Apr 16, 2018
My trample and whipping session is at 1pm on then 19th. I was going to have breakfast around 10am. Is that okay? I heard that I should not be trampled on a full stomach. Is that correct? Also, can stomach trampling cause a hernia in itself, or would I have to already have a hernia brewing from lifting something prior?

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
Never have a full stomach for any trample in that area. Try & have an earlier breakfast & just enough to "keep you going".

Any pressure in the stomach/groin areas can cause hernia's. Some people have been trampled for years in that area, even with spiky heels without harm, some less so, we are all different.

IIRC this is your first time - take it very easy at first & avoid heels.

underman6

Jan 15, 2004
Norway
Visit site
Well, not full stomach for trampling. Very easy on food and drinks. Water is okey. Breakfast is okey in early morning. A friend of mine when we go for big trampleparties we plan the days eating. We have to if we will endure trampling for hours.

ausguy25

Ninjariffic
Aug 8, 2002
Florida
www.brattyfootgirls.com
I usually won't eat anything within 5 hours of any trampling on the stomach. Maybe a small smoothie for breakfast will be fine or a banana is usually what I eat on most shoot days. I just double up on my dinner those days! Definitely avoid any heavy food and anything sparkling for drinks. Anything that will bloat you basically.

Cordelia

Mar 26, 2018
www.clips4sale.com
My trample and whipping session is at 1pm on then 19th. I was going to have breakfast around 10am. Is that okay? I heard that I should not be trampled on a full stomach. Is that correct? Also, can stomach trampling cause a hernia in itself, or would I have to already have a hernia brewing from lifting something prior?
Having a full stomach will certainly put a damper on your experience. Three hours should be enough time, assuming you didn't eat a lot (which I recommend against). Steed has to eat every 2 - 2.5 hours so it's always been a little tricky for me; I usually avoid the stomach area entirely. He's told me it's not the most enjoyable place to be stepped on - it cannot bear full weight allocation as well as other places e.g. the chest. Plus there's the added fun that a little extra pressure on the chest affords some breathing control play.

Just be safe - I'm assuming the Woman you are meeting with knows what she is doing. If you're feeling at all full when you meet, be sure to tell her before your session.

Jack Zhang

May 31, 2018
www.instagram.com
Speaking of stomach trampling, does anyone have a clue if I can get intestine damage with navel trampling?

Gina

Aug 29, 2002
Chicago
Visit site
Definitely know your limits. I am only 99 pounds and my stilettos have cut and damaged skin on boytoys I step on. Don't have her JUMP on you for any reasons.....with or without heels. walking up and down a torso with my stiletto shredder heels leave GREAT heel hickies and some can be permanent if I step and twist my shredder heel into the skin.. I especially love to do that....also make sure that you wipe down a stiletto before she sounds you with it. The alcohol can burn a little bit... but I am sure that will add to your enjoyment.

Apr 16, 2018
Definitely know your limits. I am only 99 pounds and my stilettos have cut and damaged skin on boytoys I step on. Don't have her JUMP on you for any reasons.....with or without heels. walking up and down a torso with my stiletto shredder heels leave GREAT heel hickies and some can be permanent if I step and twist my shredder heel into the skin.. I especially love to do that....also make sure that you wipe down a stiletto before she sounds you with it. The alcohol can burn a little bit... but I am sure that will add to your enjoyment.
Good to know. Thanks!