1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ads by Clips4Sale

How soon after eating can one be trampled

Discussion in 'Trample & Foot Fetish Discussions' started by SapphireSub310, May 3, 2018.

1. SapphireSub310

SapphireSub310 New Member

My trample and whipping session is at 1pm on then 19th. I was going to have breakfast around 10am. Is that okay? I heard that I should not be trampled on a full stomach. Is that correct? Also, can stomach trampling cause a hernia in itself, or would I have to already have a hernia brewing from lifting something prior?

2. Ads by Clips4Sale

3. bfrug

bfrug Moderator

Never have a full stomach for any trample in that area. Try & have an earlier breakfast & just enough to "keep you going".

Any pressure in the stomach/groin areas can cause hernia's. Some people have been trampled for years in that area, even with spiky heels without harm, some less so, we are all different.

IIRC this is your first time - take it very easy at first & avoid heels.

4. underman6

underman6 Active Member

Well, not full stomach for trampling. Very easy on food and drinks. Water is okey. Breakfast is okey in early morning. A friend of mine when we go for big trampleparties we plan the days eating. We have to if we will endure trampling for hours.

5. ausguy25

ausguy25 Ninjariffic

I usually won't eat anything within 5 hours of any trampling on the stomach. Maybe a small smoothie for breakfast will be fine or a banana is usually what I eat on most shoot days. I just double up on my dinner those days! Definitely avoid any heavy food and anything sparkling for drinks. Anything that will bloat you basically.

6. SapphireSub310

SapphireSub310 New Member

Thank you all for the replies! I will eat earlier around 9am and very light

underman6 likes this.
  7. Cordelia

Cordelia Member

Having a full stomach will certainly put a damper on your experience. Three hours should be enough time, assuming you didn't eat a lot (which I recommend against). Steed has to eat every 2 - 2.5 hours so it's always been a little tricky for me; I usually avoid the stomach area entirely. He's told me it's not the most enjoyable place to be stepped on - it cannot bear full weight allocation as well as other places e.g. the chest. Plus there's the added fun that a little extra pressure on the chest affords some breathing control play.

Just be safe - I'm assuming the Woman you are meeting with knows what she is doing. If you're feeling at all full when you meet, be sure to tell her before your session.