I am dying from agony and suffocated from Saudi Arabia hypocratic life

Discussion in 'General Discussions Forum' started by ParheticSubZ, Jun 16, 2018.

?

Do you think that the right of birth place only gives freedom?

Poll closed Jun 23, 2018.
  1. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. What do you mean?

100.0%
  4. Sympathize

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ParheticSubZ

ParheticSubZ New Member

I am in BDSM for a long time,I am an Egyptian accountant lives in Saudi Arabia ,I want any dominatrix take me under her custody.
    What it will cost an invitation from an American citizen to a foreigner,test or train me as you like.

edited by bfrug to remove references to under age & other issues prohibited under the forum rules.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2018
  2. DSG

DSG Member

what is your definition of freedom

The concept of freedom means different things to different people, depending on the level of freedom that you have in your life. Most people, when they think of the definition of freedom, they think of Liberty

1. the power or right to act, speak, or think as one wants without hindrance or restraint.
    2. absence of subjection to foreign domination or despotic government
    3. the state of not being imprisoned or enslaved
    4. the state of being physically unrestricted and able to move easily
    5. the state of not being subject to or affected by (a particular undesirable thing)
    6. the power of self-determination attributed to the will; the quality of being independent of fate or necessity
    7. unrestricted use of something
    8. familiarity or openness in speech or behavior

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018