Introduction

LadyJ

Jul 6, 2009
South West England
Hello Board,

I would like to introduce myself - I am Lady J a lifestyle Mistress - I am 32 -and live in the South West of England. I am the proud owner of slave p - I /we have been living a BDSM lifestyle for many years and can you believe I have only just found this site! well been introduced to this site by Doc anyway.... Thank You Doc.
I own and run my own website with slave p www.justpleasuresdungeon.co.uk where we make and sell all sorts of delights - including smother and queening boxes, spanking equipment, CBT equipment and hardwood insertables. We decided to set up the site because we were fed up with paying through the nose for inferior products and I am very lucky as slave p is very good at at wood and metal work amongst other things... Together with some help and advise from others we have developed a few unique products - mainly our smother and queening boxes and our CBT Stools... (I have already put a link on our links page back to the Mistress Destiny forums).

I am very much looking forward to taking part in the forum discussions - Thank you in advance for welcoming me and I look forward to talking with you all.

Good Bye For Now

Lady J x

SAS_Jack

100% Facesitting Goodness
Jul 4, 2006
uk
www.sitandsmother.com
The Smother and Queening boxes look fantastically good quality. We are also based in the South West of the UK and have been looking for some good quality boxes for video shoots. Looks like i'll be placing an order or two over the coming weeks...

Good job Lady J and Slave P!

- Jack