1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ads by Clips4Sale

Is the story archive gone for good?

Discussion in 'Trample & Foot Fetish Stories' started by icebeem17, Oct 10, 2017.

1. icebeem17

icebeem17 New Member

Loved some of the old stories like those of Sklavos but i cant seem to find them anymore. Is there a plant to move them to this new forum or is the archive done for good?

2. Ads by Clips4Sale

3. conte_antonia

conte_antonia Member

Yes, I can’t find the old stories as well. What’s going on with the forum? Couple years ago, many of old attachments gone, now this after changing the forum structure. I tell you “Too much change is not a good thing. Ask the climate”

4. cindyscindy

cindyscindy Member

Agree!!!

5. John

John Infidel Staff Member

Working on it! Don't despair... ;)

Ste Letto likes this.
  6. mrtramplefantasy

mrtramplefantasy Fantasy into Reality

I got most of the stories stored in writing dot com for this exact reason. I remember last time it changed we lost a lot of stories.

volupfan likes this.
  7. mrtramplefantasy

8. conte_antonia

conte_antonia Member

9. Gina

Gina Member

10. mrtramplefantasy

Hi Gina I actually is the run Who put up those stories in writing.com. It’s safe from virus and that website allows almost anything you be surprise to read the other stories in that website that isn’t just about fetish. Which stories are yours ?

11. Gina

Gina Member

I have done a few about doing damage with my stiletto heels... and fiction about working some bad guys over with ballbusting and trampling with my sharp stiletto heels.....