1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

John Will Mistress Destiny be making New Videos???

Discussion in 'Facesitting - Pics/Clips' started by footstool, Aug 1, 2017.

1. footstool

footstool Member

Hi John,

Do You know if Mistress Destiny will start shooting more new facesitting and trampling videos for her member website www.mistressdestiny.org and/or for her clips4sale store????

We need A LOT more Mistress Destiny!!!

I've been REALLY REALLY Hoping to see Mistress Destiny in some new facesitting and trampling videos:crying2:

Mistress Destiny is the BEST!!!:bugeyes::worship::dance::thumbsup2::clap: :bugeyes:

Thank You
    footstool

Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
  2. John

John Infidel Staff Member

Yes, she will. She hasn't been feeling as perfect as I (and so many others) feel that she is. She wants to lose a few pounds before doing any facesitting - although she has told Rudy she needs to get a trample in before she loses her temper....LOL...

3. footstool

footstool Member

Hi John,

Thank You for Your response and the AMAZING news, I can't wait, Mistress Destiny Really is the BEST!!!:worship:

At the beginning of the year Rudy promised me that he would do a new high heel trampling video with Mistress Destiny if I joined her member website and in July he responded to one of my posts that he and Mistress Destiny will shoot the new high heel trampling video as soon as they can get together, I have been dying to see them do this new video, I can't wait!:bugeyes:

Rudy said he would make sure to include all my requests, having Mistress Destiny dig her high heel with her full weight into the cheek of his face leaving a Really Deep heel mark on his cheek, digging her high heels deeeeeeeeep into him, rocking back on her high heels with all her weight, stomping heel first into him, and scratching him with her high heels!

John can You Please let Mistress Destiny know how I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the way she tramples Rudy with her high heels and that I'm Sooooooooo looking forward to seeing her trample Rudy again with her thin stiletto high heels?

Can You also Please ask Mistress Destiny if she can Please Please wear sheer black pantyhose or sheer black stockings for the new trample video and ask her if she can trample Rudy with her High Heels for the Whole video this time?

Thank You
    footstool

Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
  4. footstool

footstool Member

Hi John,

How is Mistress Destiny? Do You have an update when Mistress Destiny will start shooting new facesitting and trampling videos for her member website www.mistressdestiny.org and/or for her clips4sale store???? Mistress Destiny is the BEST!!!

Also do You know when Mistress Destiny and Rudy will do the high heel trampling video that Rudy promised at the beginning of the year he would do for me???

Rudy promised me that he would do a new high heel trampling video with Mistress Destiny if I joined her member website and in July he responded to one of my posts that he and Mistress Destiny will shoot the new high heel trampling video as soon as they can get together, I have been dying to see them do this new video, I can't wait!!!:)

Rudy said he would make sure to include all my requests, having Mistress Destiny dig her high heel with her full weight into the cheek of his face leaving a Really Deep heel mark on his cheek, digging her high heels deeeeeeeeep into him, rocking back on her high heels with all her weight, stomping heel first into him, and scratching him with her high heels!

John can You Please let Mistress Destiny know how I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the way she tramples Rudy with her high heels and that I'm Sooooooooo looking forward to seeing her trample Rudy again with her thin stiletto high heels?

Can You also Please ask Mistress Destiny if she can Please Please wear sheer black pantyhose or sheer black stockings for the new trample video and ask her if she can trample Rudy with her High Heels for the Whole video this time?

Thank You
    footstool

5. John

John Infidel Staff Member

I need to talk to Rudy today, so I will find out for you, bud.... :)

6. footstool

footstool Member

Hi John,

Thanks! Please let me know what Rudy says

Do You think Mistress Destiny will start shooting new trampling and facesitting videos again soon? Please let Mistress Destiny know I'm dying to see her in action again!:D

Mistress Destiny is the Best!!! :D

footstool

Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
  7. Sauur

Sauur Active Member

I too am looking forward to seeing Mistress Destiny making a come back! SHE IS GREAT!!

8. footstool

footstool Member

Hi John,

Did You get to talk to Rudy about doing the high heel trampling video with Mistress Destiny?

9. footstool

footstool Member

Hi John,

Any update on the Mistress Destiny high heel trampling Rudy video?