Kami and Stan, a dominant BBW dominates husband.

0kie

May 19, 2018
Oklahoma
Kami peered down at her deep cleavage while she relaxed in a pedicure chair. She loved her big boobs and often fantasized about squeezing her husbands cock between them. Kami admires her ample breasts and often wonders if people notice her checking herself out while she is in public. Her eyes moved to the small Asian lady working on her feet and dirty thoughts started racing through her head. Kami imagined grabbing the small Asian girl and shoving her head between her big strong thighs, forcing the weak slut to eat her cunt. The fantasy quickly got the better of her and her pussy started getting wet. The small Asian noticed Kami looking down at her and smiled. Kami smiled back and went back to playing on her phone. As she was scrolling through Facebook she noticed a recent post by her husband Stan. Stan had just taken a selfie holding up a big fish for the camera. Kami wondered how long Stan had been fishing, and she new if he was fishing he was probably drinking too. Before Kami left for work that morning she had given Steve a list of things to do around the house. She expected him to have everything done and be showered before she got home, so she could sit back and relax while Stan paid attention to her however she wanted him too. If Steve disobeyed Kami’s orders he had some punishment coming. Kami clicked on the picture and commented, “Nice fish…”. Kami smiled when she imagined Stan noticing the comment and hurrying to get home to make sure he had his “Honey Do List” done. Stan was a great guy and always meant well, but he was absent minded and easily distracted. Kami imagined Stan watching a fishing show on TV and completely forgetting about what he was doing around the house, grabbing his fishing gear, and heading to the pond. She hoped that was the case. She was in the mood to punish him.

Stan sat back in his lawn chair watching his bobber and drinking beer. It was a nice day and the water was still. He had been working a lot lately and was exited to be home wear he could relax and spend time with his sexy wife. He had spent the morning cleaning up the house and doing laundry. He finished early and decided to spend a couple hours at the pond before he went home to clean up. Stan’s phone dinged an alert. He grabbed it out of the cupholder to see what the notification was and saw someone had commented on his Facebook post. Stan opened the post to see Kami’s comment. He noticed the time on his phone and realized he needed to hurry if he was going to be cleaned up before Kami got home. He gathered up his fishing gear and sped out in a hurry.

Normally Stan would take the time to back into his parking spot but right now he was in a hurry. He loved making Kami happy and did not want to disappoint her by not being ready before she got home. He jumped out of his truck and jogged into the house leaving his fishing gear in the bed to put up later. Stan stripped naked in the hallway and through his clothes into the hamper in the washroom. He didn’t want his dirty clothes in the bathroom floor when Kami got home. Stan hurried to the bathroom and jumped into the shower. He always started his showers by washing his hair, face, and beard first. After rinsing off his head he would start washing his chest and arms which were covered with hair and tattoos. Stan used to be embarrassed by his body hair but now he was somewhat proud of it because kami always told him how sexy she thought it was. His tattoos were the result of bad decisions he made in his younger years. He complained about them every so often wishing he hadn’t have gotten them, but Kami thought they were sexy too. Stan washed his hairy belly and then soaped up his cock which was yet another part of his body that he was once ashamed of. He was a “grower not a shower”. When Stan was flaccid his penis was small, but when he was turned on it really thickened up and grew to an average size. Throughout their marriage Kami had reassured Stan by praising his cock and saying she loved it while she squeezed it hard. Stan washed his cock and balls and then moved to his asshole. He wanted to make sure he was good and clean for Kami, he never knew what part of his body she would want to pay attention to, so he always washed everywhere well so that he was fully prepared. As he was bent over washing his asshole he heard the shower door slide open and felt a playful slap on his ass. He turned around to see his sexy BBW Goddess standing in front of him. “Hey, hot momma!”, he said. Kami bent down and grabbed his limp dick, “Did my bitch get momma’s cock nice and clean?”, she asked. “Oh yeah!”, he said. “Well, hurry up and get finished and come sit with me on the couch.”, she said as she turned and walked away. As Kami walked out of the bathroom she noticed Stan hadn’t emptied the bathroom trash cans like she had asked. The house looked great, the laundry was done, but the bathroom trash was on the list and he hadn’t got it done. Kami was happy she had found an excuse to punish Stan. This was going to be a fantastic date night.

Kami poured herself a glass of wine and sat on the couch waiting for Stan. As she started flipping through the channels Stan walked into the living room wearing gym shorts and a sleeveless tee-shirt. Kami looked up at him and said, “Come over here and lay facedown on momma’s lap bitch.” Stan quickly did as he was told. After he was situated like she liked him Kami pulled his shorts down over his hairy ass. She spanked his cheek and Stan laid silent. Kami frowned and spanked him harder causing Stan to cry out in pain, “Mmm, yeah! Didn’t mamma tell her bitch to finish all his chores before she got home?” Kami hit his ass with another lick causing him to cry out again. “My little bitch has been a bad boy, and he needs some punishment before we have some fun.”, she said. As Kami spanked Stan she could feel his hardon poking her thigh. She smiled with delight as she made his cheeks red. Kami stopped and sighed, “Okay bitch, lets go get momma cleaned up for date night. They stood up and walked to the bathroom with Stan following Kami, so he could watch her ass jiggle.

When they got to the bathroom Kami stripped naked. Normally she would pull of her clothes slowly and fondle herself to tease Stan, but tonight she simply pulled them off. Sam was still exited to see her get naked. He watched her body jiggle while she disrobed. Kami bent over to turn the hot water on putting her big sexy ass on hull display for him. She wasn’t trying to be sexy, but she couldn’t help the affects her body had on Stan. Stan stood staring at Kami’s sexy body with a throbbing hardon pitching a tent in his shorts. Kami turned around and pushed Stan up against the bathroom counter. She slapped Stan across the face and growled, “You better get you’re shit done from now on bitch.” Kami reached down and put a good squeeze on Stan’s cock and balls. “I told you to empty the bathroom trash and be clean before I got home.” Kami pulled Stan’s mouth to hers and fucked his face with her tongue. She pulled back and said, “Tonight is going to be a rough night for you.” Kami turned around and smiled. She knew Stan liked the rough nights. She stepped into the scolding hot water and relaxed. “Get down here and wash momma off bitch.”, she said as she closed and laid back. Stan dropped to his knees beside the garden tub and did as he was told.

Stan squirted soap on Kami’s big boobs and started massaging them. The water was excruciating hot to Stan and Kami noticed him wince when he would dip his hand in. “Is my water too hot for you bitch? Deal with it and do a good job.”, she said. Stan continued washing his Goddess down. He squeezed and rubbed her boobs and her belly. He used both hands to wash and massage her thighs. He reached into the hot bath water and eased his finger into her pussy and washed it inside and out. He then slid his finger into her tight asshole and washed all around. Kami was satisfied that she was clean and propped her feet up on the edge of the tub. “I want you to rub my feet and suck on my pretty toes bitch.”, she ordered. Stan bent down and eagerly sucked her toes while he rubbed. Kami laid back and relaxed until the bath water started to cool. Kami pulled her foot out of Stan’s mouth and said, “That’s a good bitch. Go get a towel and dry momma off.” Kami stood up dripping wet while Stan fetched a towel.

Kami stepped out and stood in front of the tub. Stan came back and started patting her big sexy body dry. He lifted each boob and dried all around them. He massaged her belly with his soft towel and lifted her belly and dried underneath it. Stan reach out and kissed her soft belly and Kami slapped his face. “Tonight, you as permission to kiss momma’s body bitch.”, she growled. Stan nodded yes and began running the towel up and down her big sexy legs. Kami turned around and Stan started drying her backside at her shoulder. He worked his way down the small of her back and dropped to his knees with Kami’s big ass in his face. Stan massaged her big ass with the towel. Kami reached back and spread her cheeks, so Stan could dry her crack. He ran the towel down her crack and rubbed it across her asshole. Stan felt a desperate need to worship his momma’s sexy ass. He cleared his throat and spoke up, “Momma can I please put my mouth on your sexy ass?”, he begged. “No, not yet bitch.”, she said. Kami turned around while Stan was still on his knees and said, “Dry momma’s pussy off good.” Stan patted her pussy down good wishing he could bury his face in it. When he was all through Kami said, “Now go lay down on the couch face up. I’ll be in there in a minute.”

Stan did as he was told while Kami looked for a nightgown. While she was looking for her nighty she stumbled across some cannabis gummy bears they have been saving for a special occasion. Kami threw a handful in her mouth and gobbled them up. To her this seemed like a special occasion. Stan laid on the couch in anticipation for what seemed like an hour. Suddenly Kami walked into the room carrying drinks in her hand. Stan noticed she was wearing one of his favorite night gowns. He loved the way her boobs spilled out of it, and it was so short her bare ass shot out from the frilly material at the bottom. Kami put the drinks down and stood with her ass looming over him. She then dropped down hard forcing Stan to grunt loud. Kami stood up and did it again, and then again. Stan loved the sight of Kami’s bare ass squashing down on him. His hardon was oozing precum. Finally, Kami sat down hard and stayed there. The weight was making it hard for Stan to catch a breath. Kami made it even harder by smothering his face with her hand while she sat. When Kami was ready she stood up and let Stan catch his breath. When Kami thought he was ready she sat her ass down on Stan’s face and rested her heels on his crotch. Kami relaxed and drank her cocktail bouncing her heels on Stan’s hardon, causing delightful moans and groans, and bouncing her full weight on his face. She finished her drink and got up to fix another one. The gummy bears were kicking in good now. Kami sat her drink down and hovered her body over Stan’s with her boobs in his face and her knee in his crotch. She dropped down on him and heard a groan and felt the air rushing from his lungs. She raised up and dropped down again, this time really emphasizing her knee in his crotch. She kept her weight on him for a minute and then she smashed her boob into Stan’s mouth. Kami kneed him again and said, “Suck it bitch.” Stan sucked hard while Kami continued to smash his cock with her knee. Kami wanted to relax a little and couldn’t decide if she wanted to sit on Stan again or make him worship her feet. She like her new toenail polish and decided her feet needed more attention. Kami slowly got off Stan keeping her knee in his crotch for as long as possible. “Lay down at my feet bitch.”, she ordered. Stan slowly got up and did as he was told.

Stan laid at Kami’s feet sucking her toes while she relaxed and watched TV. Kami’s pussy was getting wet, she was almost ready for him to eat her pussy, but she wanted to punish him a little more first. While Stan sucked on Kami’s toes she began trying to force her whole foot into his mouth. Stan strained to open his mouth wide but there simply wasn’t big enough. She shoved as much of her foot as she could into his mouth deep and started fucking his face with it. Stan tried his best to keep up but was losing the battle. Kami jerked her foot out and grabbed him by his hair, she pulled him up between her thighs and said, “Eat momma’s pussy like a good bitch.” Stan ate her pussy and licked her clit until she reached an orgasm. She squeezed Stan’s head hard with her powerful thighs while she jerked his head around. Kami relaxed and ordered Stan to sit next to her on the couch. She reached over and pulled Stan’s hardon out and squeezed it hard. She pumped her hand up and down quickly and said, “Cum for momma bitch, I want my cock to spray jizz all over my hand.”.

Stan blew his load and Kami caught every drop. Kami new Stan’s cock was sensitive after blowing his load, so she continued to pump his cock up and down causing him to squirm around. Kami pushed Stan over on the couch and climbed on top of him. She made sure her full weight was crushing him down into the couch and then she shoved her cum covered fingers into his mouth and said, “Clean your fucking cum off momma’s hand bitch.” Stan licked and sucked her hand clean. When Kami was satisfied she stood up and pulled Stan off the ouch into a heap on the floor. Kami sat on the couch and relaxed with one foot on Stan’s face and the other on his cock. “Lay there and relax bitch. I want you worshiping my pretty foot with your mouth while my other foot crushes your cock. I still have big plans for you tonight.”. Kami could fill Stan’s cock growing hard again under her sexy foot. A big smile spread across her face while she watched Stan try to compose himself under the pressure of her feet.

Kami sat and watched TV while she tortured Stan with her feet. Her pussy was getting wet again. She kept her feet on his body and stood up off the couch crushing Stan under her full weight. Stan’s cock was throbbing rock hard. He grunted and groaned loudly, “Mmm, you love momma’s big sexy body don’t you bitch.”, she growled. “Yes! Yes!”, the words were hard to get out, but he tried his best to answer his sexy goddess. Kami stepped off him and stood facing away from him. Stan stared up at her big sexy ass in awe. “Is my bitch ready to lick momma’s asshole?”, she said peering back over her shoulder. “Yes! Please let me lick your ass!”, he begged. Kami lowered her ass down and bounced it on Stan’s chest. Then she sat on her knees with her thighs around his torso and her ass hovering just over his chest. Kami bounced her ass down hard on Stan’s chest and asked again, “Are you ready to lick momma’s ass good?”. Kami squeezed her thighs together crushing his midsection as he tried to answer, Stan struggled to get out the words, “Yes! Please let me lick your ass momma!”. Kami sat her ass back on Stan’s face and said, “Lick that hole good bitch. Kami sat perfectly still, relaxing on Stan’s face while he licked her hole. She rubbed her ass back across his face and positioned herself so that she felt his nose in her asshole and his mouth covered by her pussy. Kami could feel Stan licking so she reached down and gave his cock and balls a good hard squeeze. His screams vibrated her pussy and it felt so good. “Mmm, yeah you better lick that pussy bitch.”, she said. Stan licked like his life depended on it while Kami sat still relaxing her sex on his face. Kami felt a wave of orgasms approaching and began lifting herself off Stan’s face and slamming her pussy back down hard on his mouth. Stan was beginning to see stars. There was no place in the world he would rather be than right there under his Goddess. Kami bucked her hips to an orgasm and then reached back and spread her cheeks wide so Stan’s face would be buried deep in her ass. Kami contemplated leaving him alone, but she wanted to reward Stan for doing such a good job. She released Stan from her ass and crawled down his body towards his throbbing hardon. Kami grabbed Stan’s dick and guided it into her sweet pussy. She leaned back on his dick getting it as deep in her pussy as she could. Stan moaned with pleasure. “Oh, momma your pussy feels so good.”, he moaned. “Mmm, you’re a lucky bitch tonight to get momma’s pussy.” Kami slowly rocked her hips and Stan exploded inside her quickly. Kami sat still while her pussy milked Stan’s cock dry. Kami stood up and sat on the couch spreading her legs wide. “Get up her and clean momma’s pussy bitch. I want to watch a movie and have another drink or two before we go lay down and you suck on my titties.” Stan slowly rose to his knees and started licking up his cum out of her cunt. Kami petted Stan softly on his head while he cleaned her up. “You’re such a good bitch.”, she said with a smile.

Jul 2, 2018
Kami peered down at her deep cleavage while she relaxed in a pedicure chair. She loved her big boobs and often fantasized about squeezing her husbands cock between them. Kami admires her ample breasts and often wonders if people notice her checking herself out while she is in public. Her eyes moved to the small Asian lady working on her feet and dirty thoughts started racing through her head. Kami imagined grabbing the small Asian girl and shoving her head between her big strong thighs, forcing the weak slut to eat her cunt. The fantasy quickly got the better of her and her pussy started getting wet. The small Asian noticed Kami looking down at her and smiled. Kami smiled back and went back to playing on her phone. As she was scrolling through Facebook she noticed a recent post by her husband Stan. Stan had just taken a selfie holding up a big fish for the camera. Kami wondered how long Stan had been fishing, and she new if he was fishing he was probably drinking too. Before Kami left for work that morning she had given Steve a list of things to do around the house. She expected him to have everything done and be showered before she got home, so she could sit back and relax while Stan paid attention to her however she wanted him too. If Steve disobeyed Kami’s orders he had some punishment coming. Kami clicked on the picture and commented, “Nice fish…”. Kami smiled when she imagined Stan noticing the comment and hurrying to get home to make sure he had his “Honey Do List” done. Stan was a great guy and always meant well, but he was absent minded and easily distracted. Kami imagined Stan watching a fishing show on TV and completely forgetting about what he was doing around the house, grabbing his fishing gear, and heading to the pond. She hoped that was the case. She was in the mood to punish him.

Stan sat back in his lawn chair watching his bobber and drinking beer. It was a nice day and the water was still. He had been working a lot lately and was exited to be home wear he could relax and spend time with his sexy wife. He had spent the morning cleaning up the house and doing laundry. He finished early and decided to spend a couple hours at the pond before he went home to clean up. Stan’s phone dinged an alert. He grabbed it out of the cupholder to see what the notification was and saw someone had commented on his Facebook post. Stan opened the post to see Kami’s comment. He noticed the time on his phone and realized he needed to hurry if he was going to be cleaned up before Kami got home. He gathered up his fishing gear and sped out in a hurry.

Normally Stan would take the time to back into his parking spot but right now he was in a hurry. He loved making Kami happy and did not want to disappoint her by not being ready before she got home. He jumped out of his truck and jogged into the house leaving his fishing gear in the bed to put up later. Stan stripped naked in the hallway and through his clothes into the hamper in the washroom. He didn’t want his dirty clothes in the bathroom floor when Kami got home. Stan hurried to the bathroom and jumped into the shower. He always started his showers by washing his hair, face, and beard first. After rinsing off his head he would start washing his chest and arms which were covered with hair and tattoos. Stan used to be embarrassed by his body hair but now he was somewhat proud of it because kami always told him how sexy she thought it was. His tattoos were the result of bad decisions he made in his younger years. He complained about them every so often wishing he hadn’t have gotten them, but Kami thought they were sexy too. Stan washed his hairy belly and then soaped up his cock which was yet another part of his body that he was once ashamed of. He was a “grower not a shower”. When Stan was flaccid his penis was small, but when he was turned on it really thickened up and grew to an average size. Throughout their marriage Kami had reassured Stan by praising his cock and saying she loved it while she squeezed it hard. Stan washed his cock and balls and then moved to his asshole. He wanted to make sure he was good and clean for Kami, he never knew what part of his body she would want to pay attention to, so he always washed everywhere well so that he was fully prepared. As he was bent over washing his asshole he heard the shower door slide open and felt a playful slap on his ass. He turned around to see his sexy BBW Goddess standing in front of him. “Hey, hot momma!”, he said. Kami bent down and grabbed his limp dick, “Did my bitch get momma’s cock nice and clean?”, she asked. “Oh yeah!”, he said. “Well, hurry up and get finished and come sit with me on the couch.”, she said as she turned and walked away. As Kami walked out of the bathroom she noticed Stan hadn’t emptied the bathroom trash cans like she had asked. The house looked great, the laundry was done, but the bathroom trash was on the list and he hadn’t got it done. Kami was happy she had found an excuse to punish Stan. This was going to be a fantastic date night.

Kami poured herself a glass of wine and sat on the couch waiting for Stan. As she started flipping through the channels Stan walked into the living room wearing gym shorts and a sleeveless tee-shirt. Kami looked up at him and said, “Come over here and lay facedown on momma’s lap bitch.” Stan quickly did as he was told. After he was situated like she liked him Kami pulled his shorts down over his hairy ass. She spanked his cheek and Stan laid silent. Kami frowned and spanked him harder causing Stan to cry out in pain, “Mmm, yeah! Didn’t mamma tell her bitch to finish all his chores before she got home?” Kami hit his ass with another lick causing him to cry out again. “My little bitch has been a bad boy, and he needs some punishment before we have some fun.”, she said. As Kami spanked Stan she could feel his hardon poking her thigh. She smiled with delight as she made his cheeks red. Kami stopped and sighed, “Okay bitch, lets go get momma cleaned up for date night. They stood up and walked to the bathroom with Stan following Kami, so he could watch her ass jiggle.

When they got to the bathroom Kami stripped naked. Normally she would pull of her clothes slowly and fondle herself to tease Stan, but tonight she simply pulled them off. Sam was still exited to see her get naked. He watched her body jiggle while she disrobed. Kami bent over to turn the hot water on putting her big sexy ass on hull display for him. She wasn’t trying to be sexy, but she couldn’t help the affects her body had on Stan. Stan stood staring at Kami’s sexy body with a throbbing hardon pitching a tent in his shorts. Kami turned around and pushed Stan up against the bathroom counter. She slapped Stan across the face and growled, “You better get you’re shit done from now on bitch.” Kami reached down and put a good squeeze on Stan’s cock and balls. “I told you to empty the bathroom trash and be clean before I got home.” Kami pulled Stan’s mouth to hers and fucked his face with her tongue. She pulled back and said, “Tonight is going to be a rough night for you.” Kami turned around and smiled. She knew Stan liked the rough nights. She stepped into the scolding hot water and relaxed. “Get down here and wash momma off bitch.”, she said as she closed and laid back. Stan dropped to his knees beside the garden tub and did as he was told.

Stan squirted soap on Kami’s big boobs and started massaging them. The water was excruciating hot to Stan and Kami noticed him wince when he would dip his hand in. “Is my water too hot for you bitch? Deal with it and do a good job.”, she said. Stan continued washing his Goddess down. He squeezed and rubbed her boobs and her belly. He used both hands to wash and massage her thighs. He reached into the hot bath water and eased his finger into her pussy and washed it inside and out. He then slid his finger into her tight asshole and washed all around. Kami was satisfied that she was clean and propped her feet up on the edge of the tub. “I want you to rub my feet and suck on my pretty toes bitch.”, she ordered. Stan bent down and eagerly sucked her toes while he rubbed. Kami laid back and relaxed until the bath water started to cool. Kami pulled her foot out of Stan’s mouth and said, “That’s a good bitch. Go get a towel and dry momma off.” Kami stood up dripping wet while Stan fetched a towel.

Kami stepped out and stood in front of the tub. Stan came back and started patting her big sexy body dry. He lifted each boob and dried all around them. He massaged her belly with his soft towel and lifted her belly and dried underneath it. Stan reach out and kissed her soft belly and Kami slapped his face. “Tonight, you as permission to kiss momma’s body bitch.”, she growled. Stan nodded yes and began running the towel up and down her big sexy legs. Kami turned around and Stan started drying her backside at her shoulder. He worked his way down the small of her back and dropped to his knees with Kami’s big ass in his face. Stan massaged her big ass with the towel. Kami reached back and spread her cheeks, so Stan could dry her crack. He ran the towel down her crack and rubbed it across her asshole. Stan felt a desperate need to worship his momma’s sexy ass. He cleared his throat and spoke up, “Momma can I please put my mouth on your sexy ass?”, he begged. “No, not yet bitch.”, she said. Kami turned around while Stan was still on his knees and said, “Dry momma’s pussy off good.” Stan patted her pussy down good wishing he could bury his face in it. When he was all through Kami said, “Now go lay down on the couch face up. I’ll be in there in a minute.”

Stan did as he was told while Kami looked for a nightgown. While she was looking for her nighty she stumbled across some cannabis gummy bears they have been saving for a special occasion. Kami threw a handful in her mouth and gobbled them up. To her this seemed like a special occasion. Stan laid on the couch in anticipation for what seemed like an hour. Suddenly Kami walked into the room carrying drinks in her hand. Stan noticed she was wearing one of his favorite night gowns. He loved the way her boobs spilled out of it, and it was so short her bare ass shot out from the frilly material at the bottom. Kami put the drinks down and stood with her ass looming over him. She then dropped down hard forcing Stan to grunt loud. Kami stood up and did it again, and then again. Stan loved the sight of Kami’s bare ass squashing down on him. His hardon was oozing precum. Finally, Kami sat down hard and stayed there. The weight was making it hard for Stan to catch a breath. Kami made it even harder by smothering his face with her hand while she sat. When Kami was ready she stood up and let Stan catch his breath. When Kami thought he was ready she sat her ass down on Stan’s face and rested her heels on his crotch. Kami relaxed and drank her cocktail bouncing her heels on Stan’s hardon, causing delightful moans and groans, and bouncing her full weight on his face. She finished her drink and got up to fix another one. The gummy bears were kicking in good now. Kami sat her drink down and hovered her body over Stan’s with her boobs in his face and her knee in his crotch. She dropped down on him and heard a groan and felt the air rushing from his lungs. She raised up and dropped down again, this time really emphasizing her knee in his crotch. She kept her weight on him for a minute and then she smashed her boob into Stan’s mouth. Kami kneed him again and said, “Suck it bitch.” Stan sucked hard while Kami continued to smash his cock with her knee. Kami wanted to relax a little and couldn’t decide if she wanted to sit on Stan again or make him worship her feet. She like her new toenail polish and decided her feet needed more attention. Kami slowly got off Stan keeping her knee in his crotch for as long as possible. “Lay down at my feet bitch.”, she ordered. Stan slowly got up and did as he was told.

Stan laid at Kami’s feet sucking her toes while she relaxed and watched TV. Kami’s pussy was getting wet, she was almost ready for him to eat her pussy, but she wanted to punish him a little more first. While Stan sucked on Kami’s toes she began trying to force her whole foot into his mouth. Stan strained to open his mouth wide but there simply wasn’t big enough. She shoved as much of her foot as she could into his mouth deep and started fucking his face with it. Stan tried his best to keep up but was losing the battle. Kami jerked her foot out and grabbed him by his hair, she pulled him up between her thighs and said, “Eat momma’s pussy like a good bitch.” Stan ate her pussy and licked her clit until she reached an orgasm. She squeezed Stan’s head hard with her powerful thighs while she jerked his head around. Kami relaxed and ordered Stan to sit next to her on the couch. She reached over and pulled Stan’s hardon out and squeezed it hard. She pumped her hand up and down quickly and said, “Cum for momma bitch, I want my cock to spray jizz all over my hand.”.

Stan blew his load and Kami caught every drop. Kami new Stan’s cock was sensitive after blowing his load, so she continued to pump his cock up and down causing him to squirm around. Kami pushed Stan over on the couch and climbed on top of him. She made sure her full weight was crushing him down into the couch and then she shoved her cum covered fingers into his mouth and said, “Clean your fucking cum off momma’s hand bitch.” Stan licked and sucked her hand clean. When Kami was satisfied she stood up and pulled Stan off the ouch into a heap on the floor. Kami sat on the couch and relaxed with one foot on Stan’s face and the other on his cock. “Lay there and relax bitch. I want you worshiping my pretty foot with your mouth while my other foot crushes your cock. I still have big plans for you tonight.”. Kami could fill Stan’s cock growing hard again under her sexy foot. A big smile spread across her face while she watched Stan try to compose himself under the pressure of her feet.

Kami sat and watched TV while she tortured Stan with her feet. Her pussy was getting wet again. She kept her feet on his body and stood up off the couch crushing Stan under her full weight. Stan’s cock was throbbing rock hard. He grunted and groaned loudly, “Mmm, you love momma’s big sexy body don’t you bitch.”, she growled. “Yes! Yes!”, the words were hard to get out, but he tried his best to answer his sexy goddess. Kami stepped off him and stood facing away from him. Stan stared up at her big sexy ass in awe. “Is my bitch ready to lick momma’s asshole?”, she said peering back over her shoulder. “Yes! Please let me lick your ass!”, he begged. Kami lowered her ass down and bounced it on Stan’s chest. Then she sat on her knees with her thighs around his torso and her ass hovering just over his chest. Kami bounced her ass down hard on Stan’s chest and asked again, “Are you ready to lick momma’s ass good?”. Kami squeezed her thighs together crushing his midsection as he tried to answer, Stan struggled to get out the words, “Yes! Please let me lick your ass momma!”. Kami sat her ass back on Stan’s face and said, “Lick that hole good bitch. Kami sat perfectly still, relaxing on Stan’s face while he licked her hole. She rubbed her ass back across his face and positioned herself so that she felt his nose in her asshole and his mouth covered by her pussy. Kami could feel Stan licking so she reached down and gave his cock and balls a good hard squeeze. His screams vibrated her pussy and it felt so good. “Mmm, yeah you better lick that pussy bitch.”, she said. Stan licked like his life depended on it while Kami sat still relaxing her sex on his face. Kami felt a wave of orgasms approaching and began lifting herself off Stan’s face and slamming her pussy back down hard on his mouth. Stan was beginning to see stars. There was no place in the world he would rather be than right there under his Goddess. Kami bucked her hips to an orgasm and then reached back and spread her cheeks wide so Stan’s face would be buried deep in her ass. Kami contemplated leaving him alone, but she wanted to reward Stan for doing such a good job. She released Stan from her ass and crawled down his body towards his throbbing hardon. Kami grabbed Stan’s dick and guided it into her sweet pussy. She leaned back on his dick getting it as deep in her pussy as she could. Stan moaned with pleasure. “Oh, momma your pussy feels so good.”, he moaned. “Mmm, you’re a lucky bitch tonight to get momma’s pussy.” Kami slowly rocked her hips and Stan exploded inside her quickly. Kami sat still while her pussy milked Stan’s cock dry. Kami stood up and sat on the couch spreading her legs wide. “Get up her and clean momma’s pussy bitch. I want to watch a movie and have another drink or two before we go lay down and you suck on my titties.” Stan slowly rose to his knees and started licking up his cum out of her cunt. Kami petted Stan softly on his head while he cleaned her up. “You’re such a good bitch.”, she said with a smile.
Amazing!