1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kim vs Trump

Discussion in 'Hot Topic Zone ... & the Flame Pit' started by trail, Aug 11, 2017.

1. trail

trail Active Member

Can you believe this, in 2017?
    Ok so thats how it is, thats how human people are (no wonder aliens keep low )

[​IMG]

Is Kim under a real pressure, that he has no choice (or has to choose)?
    Or could Kim change things if he wanted?

2. suffocated2

suffocated2 Member

From the heading I was hoping it was going to be Kim Kardashian versus Trump.

Fatboy Slim has to make himself look important to his people in a country ruled by fear and terror. He is insane because he was brought up by a nutter. But it's all bluster and show. It's a bit like Russia in the old days when they used to display their military war machines in parades which were mostly made out of balsa wood. Has he got nuclear capacity? No one knows for sure. The US have monitored underground testing which measured the explosive power but are still uncertain.

Like all dictators they need to have an enemy. This focuses the attention to some degree away from the shit conditions of starving and enslaved people.

Fatboy will now know Trump doesn't fuck about from his retaliatory strikes on Syria. He's not like Obama The Fake Christian But Really A Muslim At Heart. Trump means business. Nothing will come from Fatboy but bullshit.

3. bfrug

bfrug Active Member

Fatboy would soon shut up if orange man had the sense to ignore him.

4. suffocated2

suffocated2 Member

I've just had a cunning plan... what if the Kardashian would sit on Fatboy's face? Then it would be Kim versus Kim. With the size of her arse I know where my money's going.

5. suffocated2

suffocated2 Member

It would make his face even flatter.

Attached Files:

6. undrneath1

undrneath1 Moderator

Unfortunately that strategy didn't seem to work when Obama was in office, nevermind the "agreement" signed when Clinton was in office.

7. suffocated2

suffocated2 Member

Fatboy is rattling his cage again. Trump won't fuck about.

I love the smell of fallout in the morning.

8. bluelake

bluelake New Member

I think some sort of military action is on the cards. Theresa May and Pres Trump have gone a bit quiet. A huge bombing raid or cruise missiles to get fat boy. Maybe send in the SAS to bump him off. Keeping South Korea, Russia and China informed. Then Korea would open up completely. It did when Gadaffi met his maker in Libya.
    Come to think, Germany changed when Adolf did his vanishing act.
    It even did in my house when the female dictator buzzed off back home. I am unsure why she went. It may have something to do with the chair I bought her for her birthday. She wouldn't let me plug it in.

9. suffocated2

suffocated2 Member

Yeah spoilsport. She probably didn't realise it would have given her hair a nice perm too.

I love to see all Fatboy's sycophantic entourage clapping and cheering when a rocket goes off. If they didn't they'd have their heads chopped off.

10. wanderer109

wanderer109 Active Member

Suffocated:
    I agree with you about Kim. He, except his noisy sabre banging, has no way to gain notice and ,he hopes, concessions from other nations. An extreme case of the squeaky wheel it seems to me. However if he is really crazy...
    wanderer