Ladys who would trample like womenhurtmen?

Jun 9, 2003
Visit site
I have recently had a couple of sessions in London with Mistresses who describe themselves as very sadistic. Despite exchanging emails and calls saying I was looking for a no mercy trampling session during both sessions I had to convince them to trample harder. I didnt have a safeword but not once did i near the level of where I would have used it

I have a decent pain tolerance and realise that the first session a mistress may want to get to know someone before going hard but at the cost of a session its not appealing for the first session to be a taster...

What I like is to find a girl/lady who genuinely enjoys inflicting pain and I think you can usually tell this from the first session. The sessions I had I got the impression they were happy to inflict pain if they were convinced that was what you want instead of them wanting to them selves and for me that is not as fun.

I remember the womenhurtmen videos and in those it is clear the mistresses (particularly JoJo) are enjoying inflicting pain and are restrained by the subs threshhold (which was high). I was also lucky enough to be trampled by Mistress Candy from Clubstiletto who seemed to have a similar attitude.

Does anyone else have any recommendations particularly in London.?

Dec 17, 2012
Goddess Zeena of London is exceptional, very sadistic and really enjoys causing great amounts of suffering. If that is the level you wish to go you will not go far wrong. Goddess Zeena also has a twin sister, so if you want double the treatment, well it can be arranged. Goddess Zeena is about 24 years old with long dark hair, and stands at about about 5'10' in stocking feet.

If you get stuck message me and I will help you, if I am able.

Good luck and enjoy the session you dream of, Xen2002.

Jun 9, 2003
Visit site
I have been aware of Goddess Zeena for a while although her website seems to be down. I have never come across a review although she sounds perfect. My problem however, is i find it hard to justify 200 for 1 hour. Anyone have expereince with Domina Visuki?

Dec 17, 2012
You should be able to make contact with Goddess Zeena through Twitter, Goddess Zeena is on the under the name The Amazonian @TortureTwins , she is set on private, but has her DM box open. Good luck mate, Goddess Zeena, is really good. I have sessions with her, and it really is 'Becareful what you ask for, because it will happen.'

Well I do love to trample and do have a sadistic side under my reassuring appearance.

I use traffic lights for safe words so:
Green = no problem keep going
Amber = getting close to a limit
Red = stop that activity now (not necessarily stop session)

I like playing around with someones pain threshold. Pushing it and pushing it (without getting to someone to red). I love how it reaches a point where that threshold limit suddenly changes and they can take so much more. That is where the deeper pleasure/pain lies and all the adrenaline/corticosteroiods start pumping around. The body just relaxes more.

I have found it easy to bring most guys to RED if they have wanted that (especially cocky rugby players, who think because I am petite can't be any worse than a rugby boot and player together). Little do they know I know how to use my heels. So I lull them into safe sense of security, where move nicely on them and tease them with pressure/weight/stepping. I show 1st the control I have and how nice it can be.
Then when I am bored of them demonstrating their caveman mentally/strength, I give it to them and then walk off...

I prefer blood to stay in the body, so don't really do harsh damage in that way and have no intent of causing any permanent damage. And for me I wouldn't get any enjoyment of just spending a few minutes on someone to just make the call RED. It would be over too quick LOL! When people do want to be pushed to the top of their limit, I am happy to oblige. But I still take safety into consideration....

LuvsHerHeels

May 1, 2006
Washington DC
Posted by Trample Temptress:

"I use traffic lights for safe words so:
Green = no problem keep going
Amber = getting close to a limit
Red = stop that activity now (not necessarily stop session).

I like playing around with someones pain threshold. Pushing it and pushing it (without getting to someone to red). I love how it reaches a point where that threshold limit suddenly changes and they can take so much more. That is where the deeper pleasure/pain lies and all the adrenaline/corticosteroiods start pumping around. The body just relaxes more."
----------------------------------------------

This is exactly how I feel.

I have asked a Mistress for the same safe words.

And I find that when I reach my limits, Many Mistresses I have seen have pushed me beyond it. And I feel very proud when I succeed.

Thanks for your input.

Side Walk

Aug 2, 2018
I have recently had a couple of sessions in London with Mistresses who describe themselves as very sadistic. Despite exchanging emails and calls saying I was looking for a no mercy trampling session during both sessions I had to convince them to trample harder. I didnt have a safeword but not once did i near the level of where I would have used it

I have a decent pain tolerance and realise that the first session a mistress may want to get to know someone before going hard but at the cost of a session its not appealing for the first session to be a taster...

What I like is to find a girl/lady who genuinely enjoys inflicting pain and I think you can usually tell this from the first session. The sessions I had I got the impression they were happy to inflict pain if they were convinced that was what you want instead of them wanting to them selves and for me that is not as fun.

I remember the womenhurtmen videos and in those it is clear the mistresses (particularly JoJo) are enjoying inflicting pain and are restrained by the subs threshhold (which was high). I was also lucky enough to be trampled by Mistress Candy from Clubstiletto who seemed to have a similar attitude.

Does anyone else have any recommendations particularly in London.?
If you were in the New Jersey/ Philadelphia area without a doubt I would have recommended Morgan Sweet Cherry Feet. She has broken ribs, broken teeth...broke my finger at fetish con one year. Wow

madman1_rug

Oct 18, 2002
Visit site
If you were in the New Jersey/ Philadelphia area without a doubt I would have recommended Morgan Sweet Cherry Feet. She has broken ribs, broken teeth...broke my finger at fetish con one year. Wow
I think that she left the scene a long time ago,she use to trample kevin carpet and I use to communicate with her in chat!