Lily's Panty Facesitting and Wrestling

breathless50

Feb 3, 2015
Australia
www.LilysFacesitting.com
Hi everyone,

I've just opened a new clips4sale store for my panty facesitting, schoolgirl pins, smothering, wrestling, jeans facesitting, victory poses and other videos.

I love doing all these delicious things and schoolgirl pinning and smothering my victim in a variety of clothing. I especially love panties and have lots of them, all soft and sexy and made from a single layer of silky nylon so I can burrow my victim's nose and mouth into my pussy and bottom while I pin them.

I've attached a few photos so you can see me in action.

My store is http://clips4sale.com/studio/94563

Feel free to let me know what you'd like and I'll put it on my consideration list.

Love

Lily xxxxxx

Attachments

ighfireman

My face is her cushion...
Nov 14, 2005
Somewhere out there...
Visit site
Holy shit! You're victory poses are amazing! Love them!! Love to see some forward fullweight squat/sitting victory poses too (if you're taking suggestions, that is! I'm digging your work BIG TIME! Thank you so much for sharing and if you haven't been on the forums yet, welcome!

breathless50

Feb 3, 2015
Australia
www.LilysFacesitting.com
Holy shit! You're victory poses are amazing! Love them!! Love to see some forward fullweight squat/sitting victory poses too (if you're taking suggestions, that is! I'm digging your work BIG TIME! Thank you so much for sharing and if you haven't been on the forums yet, welcome!
Dear Fireman,

Thank you for your thoughts.

I'll be making a clip of various victory poses and uploading to my clip store in about a week. I'll include some fullweight squatting victory poses because I love them too.

To make them authentic, I usually beat Eric up first and then show off on top of him.

Love,

Lily xxxxxx

breathless50

Feb 3, 2015
Australia
www.LilysFacesitting.com
Video Teaser Previews

Hi everyone,

Here's a video with teasers of quite a number of my videos.

https://mega.nz/#!8VF02aAA!mNKKuu5TJG1XV6l8zSOZxhzV7o4K3X-rXZIcxjrA4tw

I've also attached some pics from the teasers too. I wear different jeans and a number of different coloured panties to overwhelm my victim in them.

Amongst all sorts of wrestling holds I use a devastating sleeper hold to set up a victory and of course there are lots of long, sexy smothering schoolgirl pins.

Love

Lily xxxxxx

www.clips4sale.com/94563

Attachments

breathless50

Feb 3, 2015
Australia
www.LilysFacesitting.com
New Victory Pose Clip

Hi everyone,

I've just posted my first Victory Post clip to my store and here's a few shots from it.

I wear sexy, shiny, sheer pantyhose and soft silky red panties with matching red stilettos and pose all over Eric.

Poor Eric had just been beaten up and then had to lie there while I pose on him in my sexy stilettos with my foot on his chest and on his stomach, on his manhood and on his throat. Then I make him take my shoe off and lick my toes. This is such a turn on that I make him suck them too. Mmmmmm.

After I finish rubbing my feet on his face I am so horny that I slowly lower myself onto his face in a gorgeous sexy schoolgirl pin while I flex for the last time. Then the movie fades as I move onto his face to enjoy myself.

Hope you like it.

Love,

Lily xxxxxx

http://clips4sale.com/94563

Attachments

breathless50

Feb 3, 2015
Australia
www.LilysFacesitting.com
More sexy facesitting

Hi everyone,

I've just uploaded a new clip called St Patrick's Day Facesitting to my store

The description in the store reads:

Having Irish heritage I decided to celebrate St Patricks Day with some Irish dancing and a Guinness or two. I am dressed in a very short black flirty skirt with a full circle, lacy, flouncy petticoat and soft, sheer, white panties and little white socks on my feet.

I start Irish Dancing with Erics help but he upsets my rhythm and I decide to punish him. I make him lie on the floor and then tightly schoolgirl pin him and sit on his face and smother him. My frothy white petticoat frames his face and the sheer, wet gusset of my panties covers his nose and mouth as I smother him. I alternate between looking down into his eyes as I celebrate and spreading my frothy white petticoat and skirt over him.

Of course being St Patricks Day I enjoy some Guinness and get very hot and horny sitting on his face. To amuse myself I pinch his nipples and enjoy his moaning and I also read a Maeve Binchy novel, smothering my victim the whole time.Eventually I turn around and lock his wrists with my feet and sit backwards on his face, pinning him and smothering him with my bottom as I put pressure on his arms to punish him.

The clip ends with him completely helpless under me, his face buried in my bottom and pussy while I contemplate what I can do to him.

I love silky panties and petticoats. So feminine, so sexy.

I hope you enjoy it.

Love,

Lily xxxxxx

Attachments

breathless50

Feb 3, 2015
Australia
www.LilysFacesitting.com
New clip - Lily the Blue Jeans Bully

Hi everyone,

I've just loaded a new clip on my store http://clips4sale.com/94563 called Lily the Blue Jeans Bully in Lily Takes Control.
In the clip my husband takes over the TV to watch football when I'm about to watch a girly show marathon so I punish him and beat him up.
I subject him to long painful scissor holds where he turns a delightful shade of magenta before finally going to sleep between my thighs. I sit on his face and smother him forwards and backwards, I drink his beer and eat his crisps.
I'm not wearing panties under my jeans and get very hot, wet and horny and wiggle on his face for my own enjoyment and also to let him know who's in charge!

There are plenty of closeups of him suffering and of his face buried in my pussy and bottom while I wiggle on him.

If you decide to buy the clip, please let me know what you think.

Love,

Lily xxxxxx

Attachments

breathless50

Feb 3, 2015
Australia
www.LilysFacesitting.com
New clip Lily's Sexy Pantyhose Wrestle

Hi all,

Here's some pics from my new clip on my store http://clips4sale.com/94563

I have a lovely sexy time beating up my man while I'm wearing silky, sheer pantyhose and soft blue panties. I use all sorts of arm locks to weaken his arms so I can schoolgirl pin him and then sit right on his face for a nice long smother.
At the end I turn around and show him who the winner is.

Love,

Lily xxxxxx

Attachments

breathless50

Feb 3, 2015
Australia
www.LilysFacesitting.com
New clip - Smothered At Work

Hi everyone,

Here's a few pics from a smother clip I've just added to my Clips4Sale store. In this one I spend the whole time sitting fully on Eric's face with his arms pinned or tied. I'm wearing a stripy summer frock and soft, silky white panties with a lace panel in them.

I'd been horny all day and needed to smother someone so I caught Eric at work inspecting some houses and took advantage of him. He spends the whole time flat on his back with his nose in my pussy and my bottom on his mouth and his arms tightly pinned. Except, of course when I turn around and then his nose is in my bottom with my pussy on his mouth. No matter what he gets very little breath while I sit there wiggling on him.

Love,

Lily xxxxxx

Attachments

breathless50

Feb 3, 2015
Australia
www.LilysFacesitting.com
New Vcitory Pose clip

Dear All,

Just uploaded a new clip "Blue Jeans Victory Poses" to my store

http://clips4sale.com/94563.

I'm wearing tight blue jeans without any panties and of course I'm wearing matching stilettos. I've just finished playing a card game with my victim and of course he lost. Now I want to show him that I am the winner so as he lies at my feet I stand over him and talk down to him as I adopt various victory poses. During the game he lost most of his clothes and he is semi naked and vulnerable as I softly humiliate him. I stand with a stilettoed foot on his chest and on his throat, I stand astride him and bend down to talk into his face, reminding him that I now own him and am going to take him. I turn around and look back over my shoulder down at him as I stroke my ass in preparation for taking him. I squat full weight on his chest and laugh at his position before sliding forward to let him smell my pussy which is wet and swollen in anticipation. I laugh as I do so and tell him to smell what a real winner smells like. I rub my stiletto heel on his manhood and make it clear that I own that part of him and will use him all night. This is a long six minutes for my victim who has to lie there and take all of my soft, sexy threats.

Love,

Lily xxxxxx

Attachments

breathless50

Feb 3, 2015
Australia
www.LilysFacesitting.com
A New Plaything to Smother

Hi everyone,

I've just released a new role play clip on my store http://clips4sale.com/94563

Here's the description:

This entire clip is panty smothering and facesitting.
An escaped convict breaks into a house ….. then wakes up on his back with his feet tied and a sexy woman perched on his chest. He’s entered the wrong house this time!
This woman gets her kicks from sitting on a helpless man’s face and smothering him to the point of passing out and then giving him a few breaths. Then the torment starts again ……… and then again…… and again. She has put on a new pair of soft, silky, sexy purple panties that will allow her to mould her pussy lips around his nose and her bottom around his mouth while she sits and smothers him. He cannot move and cannot breathe as she sits with his nose in her pussy and looks down into his eyes smiling at him and wiggling on his face obviously getting hot and wet. She is sexy and sweet and turned on by his struggles underneath her. She softly laughs at him and says, “I can see in your eyes that you want a breath…….. I bet you are desperate for a breath……. But its my rules. You’ll breathe when I say……… And I am not ready. Not yet.” The smothering continues for the whole clip. A few breaths here and there to slightly revive him before the inevitable facesitting with his nose tucked into her pussy. She ties his wrists just to further subjugate him and then moves onto his face again to continue sexily smothering. The clip ends with her still sitting on his face and wondering how many days he will be with her!

I hope you enjoy it.

love,

Lily xxxxxx

Attachments

breathless50

Feb 3, 2015
Australia
www.LilysFacesitting.com
A Practice Smother

Hi everyone,

Here's a pic from my new clip "A Practice smother" which is half and half front facesitting smother and ass smother.

It started out as a short test of a new camera but when I settled on my victims face and his nose pushed into my pussy I got quite horny. Instead of setting up for a quick test, I sit right on his face and smother him, keeping his arms tightly pinned under my legs then up beside his head. Then I turn around and completely cover his face with my bottom and pussy, pin his legs under my arms and enjoy myself on his face while he smothers underneath me. I try a few different ways of pinning his arms and end up spreading them wide with my legs which completely immobilises his arms while spreading my pussy and my bottom so wide that his face nearly disappears into me. I spend more than a minute like this with his nose deep in my bottom, smothering him. I also use my long nails to pinch his nipples very hard and he moans under me as I do. Mmmmm that is such a sexy feeling!
Towards the end I turn around and sit forward on his face, again fully covering him so he cannot breathe. I get so carried away I even do a few victory poses towards the end when he’s completely exhausted.

Love,

Lily xxxxxx

Attachments