1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ads by Clips4Sale

Lily's Panty Facesitting and Wrestling

Discussion in 'Facesitting - Pics/Clips' started by breathless50, Jul 4, 2015.

1. breathless50

breathless50 Active Member

We arrive home after spending two days on a plane flying from Europe to Australia. As soon as we enter our house I order him to the floor and sit on his face in my jeans then I slip them off and smother him in my panties. For two whole days I've been as horny as hell and my panties and jeans are absolutely full of my scents and tastes and those smells and tastes are all he gets as I sit fully on his face.

Lily Facesitting In Two Day Old Jeans Then Panties 21.jpg Lily Facesitting In Two Day Old Jeans Then Panties 1.jpg Lily Facesitting In Two Day Old Jeans Then Panties 2.jpg Lily Facesitting In Two Day Old Jeans Then Panties 6.jpg Lily Facesitting In Two Day Old Jeans Then Panties 7.jpg Lily Facesitting In Two Day Old Jeans Then Panties 20.jpg Lily Facesitting In Two Day Old Jeans Then Panties 10.jpg Lily Facesitting In Two Day Old Jeans Then Panties 12.jpg Lily Facesitting In Two Day Old Jeans Then Panties 15.jpg Lily Facesitting In Two Day Old Jeans Then Panties 18.jpg

2. Ads by Clips4Sale

3. breathless50

4. breathless50

A loudmouth chauvinist gets armwrestled and wrestled into submission before he's facesat and smothered to humiliate him in "Armwrestled Then Facesat By The Office Girl".
    Armwrestled Then Facesat By The Office Girl 1.jpg Armwrestled Then Facesat By The Office Girl 3.jpg Armwrestled Then Facesat By The Office Girl 26.jpg Armwrestled Then Facesat By The Office Girl 8.jpg Armwrestled Then Facesat By The Office Girl 12.jpg Armwrestled Then Facesat By The Office Girl 19.jpg Armwrestled Then Facesat By The Office Girl 20.jpg Armwrestled Then Facesat By The Office Girl 21.jpg Armwrestled Then Facesat By The Office Girl 44.jpg Armwrestled Then Facesat By The Office Girl 39.jpg