Lily's Panty Facesitting and Wrestling

Discussion in 'Facesitting - Pics/Clips' started by breathless50, Jul 4, 2015.

1. breathless50

breathless50 Active Member

We arrive home after spending two days on a plane flying from Europe to Australia. As soon as we enter our house I order him to the floor and sit on his face in my jeans then I slip them off and smother him in my panties. For two whole days I've been as horny as hell and my panties and jeans are absolutely full of my scents and tastes and those smells and tastes are all he gets as I sit fully on his face.

Lily Facesitting In Two Day Old Jeans Then Panties 21.jpg Lily Facesitting In Two Day Old Jeans Then Panties 1.jpg Lily Facesitting In Two Day Old Jeans Then Panties 2.jpg Lily Facesitting In Two Day Old Jeans Then Panties 6.jpg Lily Facesitting In Two Day Old Jeans Then Panties 7.jpg Lily Facesitting In Two Day Old Jeans Then Panties 20.jpg Lily Facesitting In Two Day Old Jeans Then Panties 10.jpg Lily Facesitting In Two Day Old Jeans Then Panties 12.jpg Lily Facesitting In Two Day Old Jeans Then Panties 15.jpg Lily Facesitting In Two Day Old Jeans Then Panties 18.jpg

gussetlover likes this.
  2. breathless50

3. breathless50

A loudmouth chauvinist gets armwrestled and wrestled into submission before he's facesat and smothered to humiliate him in "Armwrestled Then Facesat By The Office Girl".
    Armwrestled Then Facesat By The Office Girl 1.jpg Armwrestled Then Facesat By The Office Girl 3.jpg Armwrestled Then Facesat By The Office Girl 26.jpg Armwrestled Then Facesat By The Office Girl 8.jpg Armwrestled Then Facesat By The Office Girl 12.jpg Armwrestled Then Facesat By The Office Girl 19.jpg Armwrestled Then Facesat By The Office Girl 20.jpg Armwrestled Then Facesat By The Office Girl 21.jpg Armwrestled Then Facesat By The Office Girl 44.jpg Armwrestled Then Facesat By The Office Girl 39.jpg

stepoverme58 and wiggles like this.
  4. breathless50

Nearly half an hour of intimate leggings then silky panty facesitting smothering in "Very Private Facesitting". His face is buried in my wet pussy the whole time! Mmmmmm

Very Private Facesitting 1.jpg Very Private Facesitting 2.jpg Very Private Facesitting 12.jpg Very Private Facesitting 19.jpg Very Private Facesitting 21.jpg Very Private Facesitting 24.jpg

stepoverme58 and wiggles like this.
  5. breathless50

I just bought a new shiny silver wrestling leotard and I thought I'd try it out.

Shiny suit 3.jpg Shiny suit 5.jpg Shiny suit 8.jpg Shiny suit 9.jpg Shiny suit 10.jpg Shiny suit 11.jpg Shiny suit 15.jpg

ighfireman, Jim P and stepoverme58 like this.
  6. breathless50

Attached Files:

kitten and stepoverme58 like this.
  7. ighfireman

ighfireman My face is her cushion...

Thank you so much! You're looking quite fantastic in your new sexy wrestling leotard! Especially while crushing your opponent underneath you. Any chance for some squatting facesitting victory poses in it in the future as well? Very sexy stuff Ms. Lily! Wonderful work! :)

breathless50 likes this.
  8. breathless50

Thank you fireman,

I'll see what I can do.

ighfireman and stepoverme58 like this.
  9. stepoverme58

stepoverme58 always in the way

You always know EXACTLY what to do!!!!

breathless50 likes this.
  10. breathless50

I trick him into letting me sit on him before we wrestle to even up the odds as he's so much bigger than me. Of course, nobody gets out of my schoolgirl pin so he spends the whole video with me sitting on his face, smothering him; first in my bikini panties and then I take them off and he has my bare pussy and bottom on his face until he submits, and submits and submits. Mmmmm

Attached Files:

stepoverme58 likes this.
  11. breathless50

I am the wrestling lady from next door. You have just moved into your house and I have come over to see you to talk you into wrestling with me. I'm very pushy and you agree. I immediately grab you in a tight headlock and crush your head and neck with my strong arms until you submit. Then it's a series of painful submission holds with me all over you plus some deliciously sexy facesitting pins in which I immobilise you and sit right on your nose and mouth and slowly count you out. At the end I knock you out, tie your legs and sit on your face with your arms trapped between my thighs and my calves. I taunt you, make you submit a couple of times, pin you while I smother you and pose right on top of you.

Attached Files:

ighfireman and stepoverme58 like this.
  12. stepoverme58

You are the wrestling lady from Hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yes, grab me immediately in that tight head-lock of yours and put me where I belong....under you. Thank you, Ms.Lilly

breathless50 likes this.
  13. breathless50

stepoverme58 likes this.
  14. stepoverme58

15. ighfireman

ighfireman My face is her cushion...

That is quite excellent! Thank you so much!

breathless50 likes this.
  16. breathless50

I beat up a random stranger with twenty three knees to the balls, lots of gut punching, face slapping, strangling and a long smothering facesit where I rape his face in "Kneed To The Balls, Beaten And Smothered".

Attached Files:

stepoverme58 likes this.
  17. stepoverme58

If that's what it takes to have you straddling my face....I'm in.

breathless50 likes this.
  18. breathless50

He's let me down so I beat him up, dislocate his wrists, sit on his face and smother him, and strangle him to death with my pantyhose before posing on his dead body in "Executing The Thief".

Attached Files:

stepoverme58 likes this.
  19. jazzy

jazzy Member

Hi

I love your clips and I'm also from Australia. I would love to appear in one of your clips if that's possible.

J.

breathless50 likes this.
  20. breathless50

Dear Jazzy,

Nice to talk to a fellow Aussie.

If you've bought any of my videos, you'd see that the facesitting and scissoring is very intimate and very intense. Because there's such a strong connection between my victim and me, I become extremely aroused and usually have one or more orgasms in the video. What I do is a form of lovemaking for me whether I'm sitting on him or scissoring him or wrestling him.

If you've only seen my previews or photos, you can't feel the sexual intensity that builds up. Customers who do buy my videos regularly remark on that intensity.

Because of this I don't session or use other people in my videos as that would diminish the passion that occurs.