Limits

slave_n

Apr 4, 2006
I have been watching some very extreme films from C.A., clubdom, goddess kicks... and I have no idea how these guys can take such beatings. In this movies girls whip men until they bleed and cry, kick them in the balls full force, even kick them in the head with boots! This is very extreme and brutal!
So where is the limit of human body?
Is there anybody who had such brutal experience?

slave_n

Apr 4, 2006
Yes, but somepunishments are so brutal in those movies.
Where is the limit of human body?
In some movies, beatings are so extreme that I think I would die if I were slave!

Tad

Dec 9, 2002
Visit site
:think:I have heard of times in s-m activities when the victim does get seriously hurt, and even where it has gone to the extreme of death occuring. But I have NOT heard of this happening with respect to the making of the films by the companies you mention, or the making of any films other than the horrible "snuff" films where the victim was purposely and very illegally killed on film. So I guess the limit has to be set by using some kind of standard of resonableness, like any other human activity. It may well be that the films you see take it right up to the limit of very masocistic guys who have a very high pain tolerance.
With all this said, I must confess that I probably have no idea as to what I am talking about because I have had no experience in this whatsoever (other than my wife throwing me down and sitting on me sometimes), but am only trying to figure this out by thinking about what the answer might be.
Tad

slave_n

Apr 4, 2006
I was whipped very hard by my girlfriend (not hard as in the clubdom) and in that moment I didn't know what time is, what day is and where am I, because I was in lot of pain, but I think it wasn't my limit.

I' ve never been on the receiving end of a brutal beating, but I have adminstered quite a few.
Some of my slaves have incredible pain tolerance, and this is only after a few months of delving into a particular form of corporal punishment. For example, I have brutally kicked one slave in the balls wearing boots, for an hour straight (I' m talking hard kicks where my knees are aching), and another barefoot for over an hour (here, my foot was in pain) and while experiencing heavy pain during the session, and mercying once or twice, the slave left then returned for more, a few weeks later.
So the ability to take a severe ballbusting seems somewhat based on a natural "talent" to take it!
However, I' ve noticed with my caning clients that over time, they are able to take more. Dunno the medical reasons for this (perhaps nerve endings dull or the skin thickens- call it 'rhino butt"), but experience is a factor here.
The human body, when conditionned and motivated, can take alot......

door_step

Aug 19, 2002
Netherlands
Visit site
I guess I'm your special man then. Betcha can't make me say "uncle!"

http://www.clubstiletto.com/clip-trip/ppv/sayuncletrample-samp01.wmv

Some time when you're bored and if you like reading interesting prose, take a look at this thread and you'll know more why this "uncle" stuff started. And that I am real.

http://www.mistressdestiny.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86569&highlight=uncle&page=1
oh yes, we know you are for real Marcus:beer:

Nice clip, lovely to see real trampling.
This could only be even better when her heels are on your chest and specially on you nipples :pbbbbblt:

Doorstep

Feb 13, 2008
Germany
It is true that the slaves in the clubdom clips can take a lot - physically. But for me the question is also of interest what a slave can stand psychologically. I am sure that a cruel mindfuck can be as cruel as a cruel whipping.

Rockdude

May 6, 2007
I have had experiences with a number of call-girls that some might consider extreme. Two occasions spring to mind - in both, I was being strangled. The first girl squeezed my neck with her hands and I almost passed out, but I managed to stay conscious (a 'brownout'). The same girl also pounded my face with her fists which gave me an unpleasant 'puffy face' for a day or two afterwards.

On another occasion, a girl pulled a silk scarf around my neck. That time I did pass out momentarily. I was confused and had no idea where I was, but was fine within a few seconds.

In both cases it wasn't due to asphyxia (lack of air), but lack of blood to the brain (blood choke) which, as far as I am aware, is a lot less dangerous. It's the same dizzy experience when standing up too quickly after a hot bath. HOWEVER, I'm not advocating this activity in any way. It definitely has its risks.