Looking for a old Story

DArchivist

Apr 24, 2015
Last Week i lost my Harddrive with many Stories.
That's horrible to hear.

I also have archived many stories over the years, and it would be devastating if the collection was lost.

Now i`m looking for same Old Stories with Hidden Trampling

The Scarecrow

Halloween Trample

Dummy Trample
I did a search through my collection, and I sadly couldn't find these 3 stories.

Maybe some more information will help in a search:

Were they posted on the Mistress Destiny forums? Or a different site?

Do you remember about what year these stories were posted (2010+, 2000s, 1990s)?

Do you remember any other details? Authors, character names, concepts?

Could you recall a summary of what happened in the stories? Maybe it was accidentally reposted under a different name?

Thank you so much for sharing these.

Dec 22, 2002
Germany
Visit site
That's horrible to hear.

I also have archived many stories over the years, and it would be devastating if the collection was lost.

I did a search through my collection, and I sadly couldn't find these 3 stories.

Maybe some more information will help in a search:

Were they posted on the Mistress Destiny forums? Or a different site?

Do you remember about what year these stories were posted (2010+, 2000s, 1990s)?

Do you remember any other details? Authors, character names, concepts?

Could you recall a summary of what happened in the stories? Maybe it was accidentally reposted under a different name?

Thank you so much for sharing these.

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
The rules here makes it difficult for me.
Not really - all you have do do is not post any stories that contain references to ;

Under 18's.
Close family involvement - for example siblings, "step" relatives, blood relatives.
Animal crush/mistreatment.

I assume that you have read the stories & are aware of the contents.

You were warned on several occasions & you chose to ignore the warnings & continue posting stories with unsuitable content.

You are more than welcome to post stories that abide by the rules (& of course when you joined the forum you agreed to abide with the rules) - however, this is a responsible forum & unsuitable content will be deleted immediatly & could lead to a user ban.

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2009
Its a big search in my archive,

Here is part one I just found, others still to check. Probably your link has virusses/malware?

Dummy Trample pt. 1
Robert wanted to experience a unknown trample. He has a easy way to do it because his roomate is a old friend from high school. Her name is Veronica. Robert owns a haunted house and order some new dummies online. When he gets the knew dummies he place them around the apartment and watches Veronica steps on them or use them as a foot rest. Robert likes to imagine that he is that dummy when he sees her step on one of them. This drives Robert crazy seeing her do this to the dummie.

So one night before Veronica gets back he place a dummy in her room. Robert puts the dummy under the mirror so if Veronica comes to use it she has to step on his hand. All of the dummies he has lying around have mask on. It was pretty easy to replace the dummy with himself with out her room mate knowing. Robert got into postion and waited. He wanted to go slow and gets his hand trample. He puts on a black glove so she cant see his skin. He almost falls asleep waiting for her to come. Then he hears the door open.

Veronica jsut came back from a bar. She was very drunk, she even stole a bottle when the bartender wasn't looking. Veronica stumbles to her room and gets ready to go out again with her friends. She drinks the bottle that she has in her hand walking towards the mirror. Now when Veronica is drunk she gets very mad easliy on little things. One thing she hates is those dummies lying around the apartment. Veronica looks down and sees one of Robert dummies.

"Ugh why does my stupid roommate leaves this ugly dummies around."

Veronica kicks the dummy in the rib when she says this. Robert felt a hard kick on his right side of his ribs. He realize that Veronica is drunk this is not good for him. Veronica drinks a little more and Robert looks at her feet. She is wearing a blakc booted heels kind of like a bikers boot but for women and with a sharp heel.

"Well its Robert fault for leaving it here Im going to step on it while I do my makeup"

Robert didn't expect this to happen. He wanted to get a hand trample not a full trample. Robert tried his best to stop his breathing and to not make a noise. If she found out it was him it would be very creepy and embrassing. Veronica steps up on the dummy and does her make up. Robert felt a sharp pain on his stomache and groin. Veronica was steping around. Each step was like a punch to the gut and his groin was on fire. It was kind of hard for Veronica to stand on the dummy especially while she is drunk. She stamps her foot each time she moves so she won't fall down. She has no idea she is stabbing her roommate with her heel. Veronica was getting tired of standing and wanted to sit down. So she gets off the dummy and sits on his stomache. Robert felt Veronica heels getting off of him.Robert was happy maybe she was done doing her make up, Robert thought to himself. Then he seen Veronica turn around and her butt comes straight down to his chest. Robert had trouble breathing. Veronica aint' a big girl she is 5 '2 120lbs but the mask has a small hole for him to breathe plus having her sit on him is not a easy task. Robert feels like he is going to pass out but luckly Veronica finish and gets up and leaves the room. Robert gets off easliy but he wants to experince more .............To be continued