Looking for English girl's for trample sessions

Aug 7, 2002
UK
Visit site
I"m guessing you don't want them to be pro domes? You could try Adult works. Tinder of all places is quite handy too, although you can get banned quite quickly. You're usually banned by people who don't actually talk to you and might take offence at any photos you post depicting kink. But if you use a bit of common sense on the photos, you should be fine. Have a brief description saying you're willing to pay and start swiping away!

NS1985

May 11, 2018
Unfortunately I can't give my contacts away, but just find yourself a good Asian or Thai therapist and message them to see if they will walk all over you and jump on you. There are tonnes dotted around the uk and you won't have to pay extortion pro Domme prices either. It might take a few tries and finding the right lady to do it for you. I have now got 4 different Asian women that I call, when I fancy a trampling session and they love jumping on me. Depending on where I am or who I fancy, I just message them when I want a season :)

NS1985

May 11, 2018
Unfortunately I can't give my contacts away, but just find yourself a good Asian or Thai therapist and message them to see if they will walk all over you and jump on you. There are tonnes dotted around the uk and you won't have to pay extortion pro Domme prices either. It might take a few tries and finding the right lady to do it for you. I have now got 4 different Asian women that I call, when I fancy a trampling session and they love jumping on me. Depending on where I am or who I fancy, I just message them when I want a season :)