Looking for English girl's for trample sessions

Discussion in 'Trample & Foot Fetish Discussions' started by Davedoormat, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Davedoormat

Davedoormat New Member

Are there any ladies from Essex or London on here that like to walk all over men? If yes then let me know. Thanks.

2. bfrug

bfrug Moderator

There are quite a few if you are prepared to open your wallet.

3. jaybootlicker

jaybootlicker Member

Just do a Google, there are a ton of them lol

Davedoormat likes this.
  4. goletiout

goletiout Member

Any specfic girls would be good.

Davedoormat likes this.
  5. Davedoormat

Davedoormat New Member

I use Twitter a bit and used to use Craiglist but not had a lot of luck recently.

6. Davedoormat

Davedoormat New Member

Thanks for the information. :)

7. bfrug

bfrug Moderator

I always found CL full of timewasters - it's gone now anyway.

Davedoormat likes this.
  8. Davedoormat

Davedoormat New Member

I managed to meet 1 lady through Craiglist who has trampled me a couple of times. I'm always looking for ways to meet more ladies though.

goletiout likes this.
  9. jaybootlicker

jaybootlicker Member

I"m guessing you don't want them to be pro domes? You could try Adult works. Tinder of all places is quite handy too, although you can get banned quite quickly. You're usually banned by people who don't actually talk to you and might take offence at any photos you post depicting kink. But if you use a bit of common sense on the photos, you should be fine. Have a brief description saying you're willing to pay and start swiping away!

Davedoormat likes this.
  10. Davedoormat

Davedoormat New Member

Thanks for the information. I find the pro Domms on Twitter very expensive but I have used them in the past. I will have a look a Tinder.

11. ausguy25

ausguy25 Ninjariffic

Davedoormat likes this.
  12. Downbeat_UK

Downbeat_UK Member

There are quite a few in the North West (Merseyside) who will do it. And they're much cheaper than anything on Adult Work> Let me know if you're interested.

Davedoormat likes this.
  13. Davedoormat

Davedoormat New Member

Thanks all for the information :)

14. NS1985

NS1985 New Member

Unfortunately I can't give my contacts away, but just find yourself a good Asian or Thai therapist and message them to see if they will walk all over you and jump on you. There are tonnes dotted around the uk and you won't have to pay extortion pro Domme prices either. It might take a few tries and finding the right lady to do it for you. I have now got 4 different Asian women that I call, when I fancy a trampling session and they love jumping on me. Depending on where I am or who I fancy, I just message them when I want a season :)

Davedoormat likes this.
  15. NS1985

NS1985 New Member

Unfortunately I can't give my contacts away, but just find yourself a good Asian or Thai therapist and message them to see if they will walk all over you and jump on you. There are tonnes dotted around the uk and you won't have to pay extortion pro Domme prices either. It might take a few tries and finding the right lady to do it for you. I have now got 4 different Asian women that I call, when I fancy a trampling session and they love jumping on me. Depending on where I am or who I fancy, I just message them when I want a season :)

16. Davedoormat

Davedoormat New Member

Thanks for the information. I will give it a try.