Looking for music for trampling performance. Anything but "Those boot are for walkig"..

Discussion in 'Trample & Foot Fetish Discussions' started by DonKichote, Feb 11, 2018.

Tags:
  1. DonKichote

DonKichote Member

Hi,
    I'm going to be a trample victim in trampling show, but I've got request to find a good song for that act. Something with shoes/boots mentioned in lyrics?
    Help please ;)
    Regards,
    Don Kichote

2. FeetandBooze

FeetandBooze Member

3. weird{jr}

weird{jr} Just Trample

Hi, my dear friend.. Congrats for participating to the show, I hope we will have the opportunity to watch it..

I laughed hard, when I read "besides These Boots Are Made For Walking" , you are absolutely right, it's sooo overused!

Even though it doesn't contain any word like feet or shoes, I can strongly suggest you to use Michael Buble's "Feeling Good" during getting trampled! A view months ago, I had a trampling session with a lovely lady in a hotel room, there were also playing many songs in the Background, but when this one has started, it brought us (me and the lady) in a very cool mood, so we decided to play it again and again.. just a humble suggestion my friend, good luck! :)

4. trfan

trfan Active Member

Sole Sucker by Lord's of Acid .

Look it up...

Enough said...

Enjoy!

flapjak and Her_worm like this.
  5. If she Is going to put you through a good jumping, trample then britneys "gimme more" could fit well. We have used it on some short private scene..

6. Her_worm

Her_worm New Member

Those lyrics...and Her voice!!!

7. sinbad

sinbad Well-Known Member

Yeah, I listen to that song a lot. Wish they had a video for it.

8. ausguy25

ausguy25 Ninjariffic

flapjak likes this.
  9. flapjak

flapjak Platflattened

WOW. They just go for it all the way, no innuendo. Not romantic, but refreshing! I will happily replace These Boots for this one! :p

Her_worm likes this.