1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ads by Clips4Sale

Madam Quinn Helix Productions

Discussion in 'Mistress Site Updates and Discussion' started by MadamQuinnHelix, Sep 9, 2017.

1. MadamQuinnHelix

MadamQuinnHelix New Member

Any slave in My presence is sure to be as humble as pie. This slave has to earn his keep as My property by showing how humble he can truly be for Me. With his balls being stretched by a wood humbler and his hands tied to his feet he becomes more subservient and vulnerable allowing Me to use him easily. Taunting him with My boots I switch between driving My heel into his balls and lightly yet excruciatingly tap his swollen humble testicles. I love making this man into tied up humble servant, taking in whatever pain I take out on his balls. His tongue sits in his mouth useless, why not make him taste something worthwhile? My heels can’t clean themselves of the city’s dirt, it’s his job to clean the filth from My soles. He eagerly sucks My heels that were previously stepping on his balls and walking in the city streets, thanking Me for allowing him the opportunity. I keep him sucking for sometime making sure he knows his place beneath Me. I decide I’m going to keep him, the taste of filth is ingrained in his mind now. Keeping him as a permanent boot cleaner will be useful to Me.

Your Superior,

Madam Quinn Helix

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
  2. Ads by Clips4Sale

3. MadamQuinnHelix

Jack is a thirsty slave ready to fulfill My desire to violate his fuck-holes. I'm a leather clad Domina waiting for My big black cock to be serviced properly, preferably with his wet mouth. Mouth fuck-holes like his wait eagerly for big cocks like Mine, I love gagging his mouth and face-fucking him senseless. I'll take the liberty of tickling the back of his throat creating all the dripping spit to lubricate My cock, sliding inside his cavernous asshole should be a breeze for this slut, he's been used before. I pound his ass with My fat cock til he's weak, this slut is all mine to destroy.

Directed By Julie Simone

Your Superior,

Madam Quinn xo

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. MadamQuinnHelix

Pre-Ass Fucked Enema Bitch Dir. By Julie Simone

Before a proper ass fucking Jack must first be cleansed of any filth inside is ass. I sit in My chair covered in My leathers leisurely hold the cold enema as is flows down the tube into his rectum. The cold fluid makes him shiver like a baby lamb which I enjoy very much. I laugh as I raise the enema letting gravity gush itself inside of he has to be washed of any sin as I will not tolerate dirt dragging. Taking the entire enema is quite the feat for some boys, it’s the ultimate goal we’ll see if this bitch can hold his water when I kick My legs up on his back and relax in My leathers.

Your Superior,

Madam Quinn Helix

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. MadamQuinnHelix

Hogtie Hook feat. Chelsea Poe

Chelsea is a slave girl willing to do anything to prove her submission to Me. I have a lovely anal hook that I intend to use for that slutty asshole of hers. I slide it inside of her tugging on it making her moan and quiver, she's easily controlled when she's hot and bothered. I take out My rope tying the anal hook to her collar creating a tension in the rope, whenever she moves her collar tugs the hook deeper inside of her. I tie her feet and arms behind her assuming her submissive role in a hogtie position. The hogtie I’ve created holds tension with every movement tugging the hook tighter, I cannot resist commanding her to fuck herself. Whilst humping she licks My boots serving her Madam properly and proving her submission to Me.

Your Superior,

Madam Quinn Helix

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. MadamQuinnHelix

Madam Quinn Cums in Black Rubber

I’m in love with black rubber, it clings tightly to My body acting as a second skin. I wear black lipstick to match the shiny black latex, caressing My body sliding My fingers in slippery places. My pussy peaks out the bottom ready to have some fun all for you to see. I tease you as I caress My rubber, it feels so good to be this close to Me and allowing you to watch your Madam get off is a privilege. I take My trusty vibrator and embrace it against My clit. It already makes Me throw My head back the instance it vibrates against My labia. My orgasm is deep and beautiful to hear, all you can do is watch in amazement as I writhe in My latex and moan with My lips covered in black lipstick.

Your Superior,

Madam Quinn Helix xo

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. sinbad

sinbad Well-Known Member

There's something about the dark, goth look that's a turn on for me. Not sure why?? but hey... I stopped trying to figure out my f'd up brain long ago. I go with what turns me on. ;)

MadamQuinnHelix likes this.
  8. MadamQuinnHelix

It's good to accept your fetish, go with your gut. Listen to your cock.

9. sinbad

sinbad Well-Known Member

Ha-ha. Oh how I'd love to listen to my cock every second of every day....but I'd be totally be living on the streets. My cock...would give everything away.... to a lady just like....you. :)

10. MadamQuinnHelix

You know many men would be in the same boat as you. Worthless on the streets because they listened to their cock and didn't keep their priorities straight hah.

11. MadamQuinnHelix

Slave to Her Smell and Milking Full Movie
    I've been working out all day making Myself perspire in all the right places. I come home to Zoe waiting for the smell of My ass, armpits, inner thighs. My sports thong is soaking in sweat; glorious smell it is. The aroma draws Zoe in, planting her face on My sweaty ass. The smell is intoxicating and consumes them putting them into an inescapable head space. I encourage them to smell and lick My stinky armpits matching the smell to taste. My thighs are warm and steamy waiting to be taken into Zoe’s lungs, they sniff as I push their head between My pussy and thighs. I notice their cock is especially hard for Me and I yank their pants down. So leaky! I tease their cock slightly rubbing underneath their sensitive tip, making them squeal and whine. I gather the leaky pre-cum onto My fingers and plant My hand onto her tongue making them suck off all the pre-squirt. It's not over til I say it's over of course, those nipples haven't received any attention so I oblige Myself to pulling, twisting and biting them. What a good bitch, smelling the sweatiest, richest parts of My body. To reward her for waiting patiently for My workout to end I bind her down to My bed allowing her cock to be free. I take a large vibrator turn it on low because the poor boi can't take it too high. I vibe the sensitive clit of the tip of their cock. The whines and moans only make Me hunger for this boi to be broken. Zoe begs to cum, it's a rule that all My subs and slaves alike ask permission for squirts, whether I let them or not it entirely up to Me. They're so precious, of course I'll allow them to cum for Me, on one condition-Zoe eats it!

Your Superior,

Madam Quinn xo

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. MadamQuinnHelix

Quinn Helix Dreaming Solo Bondage Fantasy

This is the very first clip I’ve ever made! 19 year old me! In this clip I’m heading to bed but grows restless under the covers. Tossing and turning I can’t get any rest because I’m so hot and bothered. Of course I used to keep my vibrator under my pillow for ease of access. I was a modest sub whom only came under the covers. My breasts were ripe and perky of course I had to fondle myself, so luscious. After my lovely orgasm I fall asleep peacefully, or so I thought… My vivid dream showcased my deepest fantasy of being a damsel in distress, bondage brat, and struggler. My baby pink black lace lingerie accentuates my curvaceous body, my mouth gagged and body hogtied, I dreamed of being a struggling bondage babe just like my earliest inspiration Bettie Page. I imagined 3 exhilarating poses, tightly secured while gagged so I couldn’t escape nor scream. I share my inner fantasies so you can give into yours. Dream with me.

Your Superior,
    Madam Quinn xo

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. MadamQuinnHelix

"Whatever" Sissy Mouth Pussy/ Crying Gangbang FULL MOVIE

This sissy girl wasn't wearing the right panties for her Mistresses. The phrase "whatever" printed on her girly panties shows her sassy mouth. What better way to humiliate and punish her by fuck her tight little mouth pussy. She is under chastity because we don’t have any use for a sissy cock. She must be fucked in the face by every Mistress in the room, hopefully she’s prepared for what’s next. Starring: Madam Quinn Helix, Natalya Sadici, Denali Winter, Daisy Ducati, Alice in Bondageland

Your Superior,

Madam Quinn xo

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. sinbad

sinbad Well-Known Member

No doubt. I'd be one of them. My fetish controls me and there are a few smart women out there that know how to use that. I'm still waiting to marry one. ;)