1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ads by Clips4Sale

MenHaters

Discussion in 'Trample & Foot Fetish Stories' started by wildyone, Jul 2, 2017.

1. wildyone

wildyone Member

After accepting they were as clean as they were going to get Aurelia plopped her feet back down on my head and said, “Ok you can have 5 minutes on foot stool duties as a reward while you collect yourself before our next little game.”

My god I thought it’s not over yet?

I almost collapsed into a slumber I was so exhausted by my last ordeal so I was shocked when Aurelia slapped my cheek hard with the sole of her foot. It also stung and I whimpered softly but not loud enough she could hear this time.

“Ok whore get on your knees and face me. I need to see your ugly mutt for this next game though I am sure you will compensate me with lots of amusement with your suffering.” Aurelia said.

I wriggled to my side and then rolled until I was able to lift my body with my hands still cuffed behind my back. My wrists were now sore with the struggling and discomfort. Once I was balanced I stood up before I then knelt back down in front of Aurelia.

Whilst waving her crop in my face she said, “Ok this little game is called truth or punishment. I will ask you a series of questions. If I think you are telling me the truth I will give you a reward like a foot kiss, spit in the face or a foot slap. If I think you are lying I will whip you hard with my crop with each lash being harder than the last. We both know how hard I am prepared to go with my crop administrations as I am sure your gutless boyfriend would have told you.”

She then paused briefly as if in thought.

“I should also tell you that I have a doctorate in psychology following the financing of private degree studies through my BDSM lifestyle. What that means to your tiny mind is I can read you like an open book. I know pretty much everything you are thinking as it’s going on in that ugly head of yours. Also being a dominant I know how you think, what makes you tick and what fucks you up. Though looking at you now I think any self-respecting dominant clan would rather wipe their feet on you than give you any reverence.”

“I won’t ask you if you are ready to start because you are a worthless cunt and I don’t care either way. First question – When did you first realise you were a dom?”

“I guess I always was. I had a difficult upbringing, which I guess seeded in a lot of resentment. That then emerged during my teens. I had a few boyfriends who liked kinky stuff but whenever I brought my dominant out they shit themselves and ran a mile.”

Aurelia then placed her sole to my face and I kissed it signalling the truth I guess.

“Fuck you and your difficult upbringing. It was nothing compared to mine you snivelling winger! Question two – What drew you to your boyfriend?”

What the fuck was she on asking me these questions? Also why did she care? I didn’t like where this was going one bit.

“Why do you care bitch?” I said welling up with anger.

Aurelia then lashed me hard, much harder than earlier and I bent over to absorb the pain. Fucking hell that was really painful I thought.

“Ok. I guess I could see he was a submissive, like you could right? I figured he might be able to cope with my dominant better than the pussies at college.” I said and her foot came up to my face again.

“Question three – Was he what you expected then?”

“Chris is everything I expected and more. He is my soul mate, I have never met anyone who can embrace my dominant like he can and still love me so completely.”

“What a load of slushy horseshit. Just stick to the questions bitch. So he can handle the dominant shit is that what you are saying right?”

“It’s more than that. He is not actually that good with the pain but he will endure so much more than most even though it crushes his heart. It is the love that pours out when I dominate him that makes me whole.”

Aurelia didn’t lift her foot this time she was too interested in the conversation. She had an unhealthy interest in Chris that was worrying me. I was really hoping now all this talk of him saying he loved her wasn’t true.

“What do you mean love pours out bitch?”

“Well when I push him too far he doesn’t really break with the pain and suffering but more from the love he has for me. In some strange way it brings us closer together rather than forces us apart.”

“Is that why you love him?”

“Look Aurelia, why are you asking me all these questions?”

Aurelia went into a rage, “Disrespectful cunt! Answer my fucking questions.” She then lashed me three times with full force and I screamed with the pain.

“Well?” She said as she finished.

“Fucking hell, yes! He makes me whole. He is the only person I have ever met that can embrace my dominant and me and love them both equally. I can let go of everything and just be myself with him. No fucking double life shit. Are you satisfied now?”

Her foot came up and I kissed it again.

“And do you think he can always love you with the darkness in your heart? You know one day it will try to destroy him don’t you?”

“He will always be there for me, I am sure of that. Despite how much others try to corrupt him.”

As her crop lifted I raised my voice and continued trying to prevent the oncoming lash.

“And yes my darkness will threaten us but I will do everything in my power to control it or deflect it somewhere else to protect him. I won’t allow myself to destroy what we have in the same way I won’t allow anyone else!” I said snarling.

“The bitch awakens, as out little game ends. You surprised me. I was sure you would be a lying whore all the way through that game.”

I wondered myself why I had been so open. I guess I wanted to hear it myself and also she needed to hear how strong and devoted Chris and myself were and how fucking tough it was going to be to break us.

“I was intending to close our first session together with a toast. As a reward for being so open with me I will allow you to choose your drink. There are three choices slut. You can drink my piss, lick the arse sweat out of my crack or clean up my pussy until I come. What will it be?” Aurelia smirked knowing there was only one choice.

I raised my eyebrows and approached her pussy. She slid down in her chair slightly and pulled the crotch of her knickers to one side before dragging some sanitary wipe across my tongue.

“Make sure I enjoy this slave or next time I wont be as lenient with your choices.” Aurelia threatened.

As I started licking she started up her verbal belittling again, “That’s right worship the pussy of your owner, your goddess. Give pleasure to the one who snuffs out your happiness, your hopes and your dreams. Taste my sweetness and feed your own arousal as it is as close as you will get to sex ever again slut now I own your boyfriend too.” Aurelia then laughed.

I wanted to bite her fucking clit off but figured I had got this far and now just needed to get done and out of here. I lapped, splashed and slurped at her pussy for around five minutes and she was dripping all over the place. Clearly the last couple of hours had excited her sadistic warped mind immensely. After some well-timed and focused sucking on her clitoris she exploded and I sighed. I never felt so sexually depleted as watching her orgasm, for me it was the antithesis of pleasure.

2. Ads by Clips4Sale

3. wildyone

wildyone Member

After a few minutes recovering Aurelia smiled and said, “Well at least you are good for something slut. I might have to hire you out to my girlfriends at the BDSM club one night. Anyway I am bored with you now and have better things to do so you can fuck off. Our next date will be Monday night when you will be coming to my house for dinner. Some intimate time with me and your best friend Grace will be just the tonic you need to lift your spirits going into the weekend. Don’t think of bailing on that date either or I will summon a she-brute to come around my house and fuck your bitch with a strap on until he has to go into hospital with internal bleeding. That enough incentive for you?”

“I will be there.” I said in a dejected voice knowing only she could follow through on such a threat.

“Good it’s a date then.” She then reached down and unlocked the handcuffs before kicking me in the chest sending me across the floor towards the door.

I couldn’t leave without giving her a final verbal fucking, my dominant would not allow it after what she had put me through.

“Listen you mad fucking psycho bitch, I have put up with crazy amounts of shit here today for you to go easy on Chris so just make sure you live up to your end of the bargain. If I find you are going hard on him after this I will make today look like a day at the seaside compared to what revenge I will exact on you. Also don’t try any of your mind-fucking on him, he doesn’t love you and he never will. He is mine and I am his and nothing will ever change that.” I screamed.

Aurelia listened quietly before adding, “That final word will cost you dearly on Monday night. I hope it was worth it. Now fuck off out of my sight!”

----

I leapt out of the door after unlocking it and slammed it behind me. On the way through the foyer towards the exit I saw Chris, which so warmed my heart. If ever there was a time I need to see him it was now. I was a fucking mess as well and he noticed straight away.

Though he offered to help me fight her I know she is too strong for him. Fuck I was beginning to wonder if I had the resolve to see this through with her. What was most important is he told me he loved me, vindicating my sacrifices for him and assuring me Aurelia’s poisonous words were nothing but lies. After seeing him I finally relented to the tears I had held back for the last two hours.

Chris also asked me about Beth, he must have felt threatened by her reaction to me in the team meeting but I needed her now more than ever. Chris just had to understand that our being together was only going to come with sacrifices. I also knew Monday with Beth was going to be a tricky time, she had some plan for that report from Chris and I wasn’t sure what it was.

When someone from Aurelia’s team approached I backed into the shadows. If I had known is was Julia I maybe wouldn’t have bothered but I needed out of there and quick. I just had enough time to tell him I loved him and then I left.

Once alone with my thoughts on the way home I let the rest of my tears pour out. Aurelia really had crushed my dominant today in a way I didn’t think anyone could. She knew all my buttons and vulnerabilities. As I walked and relived some of those horrendous experiences my darkness started to shadow me and I started to feel both wicked and evil. Normally this would unsettle me and I would show restraint but tonight I wanted to unleash it. In fact someone was going to go through hell to appease my dominant needs and there was only one person who could do that for me.

----

When I knocked on the door it was six o’ clock and Henrietta opened it up within seconds already on her knees. When she saw the state I was in all the colour drained from her face. She watched me walk into the room silently and I sat down on the sofa carefully placing a cushion first to protect my sore back. My dominant was rampant and I just needed to restore my energy before I unleashed on Henrietta. Poor bitch she had no idea what was coming to her.

Henrietta came and sat by me. Her face was bright red but not with excitement and she had the makings of tears in her eyes.

“Goddess.” She said tentatively.

“What the fuck is it?” I said dismissively.

“I would never normally ask you this but I wonder on this one occasion whether you would allow me to speak freely?” She said.

These words peaked my interest and so I replied, “Yes speak. Say whatever the fuck you want.”

Henrietta got up onto her feet and then said, “I want to know who the fuck in this world would dare hurt my beautiful goddess? You are everything to me and I will not allow anyone or anything to harm you. I will fucking absolutely destroy that person with a hatred so complete and perfect they would wish they had never met you. Please tell me who it is goddess.”

Her fists were now clenched, the veins in her neck were pronounced and her head was almost purple with rage, tears of hatred streaming down her cheeks. I actually felt quite nervous being near someone so angry. She most definitely had murder in her eyes.

“Kneel at my side slave.” I said, my dominant now respecting her courage and loyalty. I then continued, “I have lost enough today and I am not about to lose you into hell as well.”

“I don’t care goddesss. It doesn’t matter what happens to me. You are everything and I would do anything for you. Don’t you know that?” Henrietta said.

“I do now my beautiful slave.” I said affectionately.

“Then let me go into hell for you.” Henrietta said resolutely meaning every word of it.

“Listen Henrietta. I will call on you one day for such a sacrifice but not today. What is important is I now know how much I mean to you and how much you are prepared to do for my affections. That is enough.” I said quietly.

Tears started rolling down her cheeks as her anger abated and her devotion and love for me took control of her feelings. She then got up and walked across the room.

“Where the fuck do you think you are going slut?” I shouted as my dominant started to cast it’s long shadow across the room.

Henrietta didn’t answer as she returned from the bedroom with my crop.

“You told me this morning goddess not to tell you how to punish me. Well now I am going to insist you release your rage on me to find yourself again. I can see in your eyes a part of you is lost. I know I will hurt, I know I will bleed and I know I will cry but that is not your concern. If I cannot destroy whoever did this to you then I will be whatever you need tonight to rediscover your resolve to fight your battle. I will always be by your side as long as you allow me. I will not ask you for a safe word I will just bear whatever I can until I am no more able to.” Henrietta said.

“Strip.” I said and Henrietta took all her clothes off.

“Give me the crop.” I said.

I then lost the next thirty minutes or so as the darkness completely clouded my mind. I was beyond rage and any kind of sensibility as my crop lashed across her body countless times. It was only when her body went limp and lifeless I even considered stopping. I collapsed on the sofa completely filled with hate, anger and bile. My dominant felt magnificent but at what cost?

I wasn’t even sure if Henrietta had survived my onslaught it was so vicious. After about another thirty minutes I heard her groan with the pain that wracked her body.

4. wildyone

wildyone Member

Looking upon her pathetic, abused body I started to feel overcome with guilt. My mind was being carved in two between the dominant that was fulfilled and the caring part of me that felt callous and self-loathing.

“Can you come to me Henrietta?” I said.

She literally crawled to me with what little strength she had left. Even to this point her loyalty was unquestionable. Arriving at my feet she kiss my sneakers.

‘I am sorry I couldn’t take more from you goddess. I tried.” She said.

“Oh my poor love.” I said, “I am so sorry. What have I done to you?”

“You did nothing but what I asked goddess. You must not take this on yourself. It was my sacrifice and I don’t regret it for one second. I will emerge from this and hopefully you will see how much I love you.” She said.

Tears were now streaming down my face and onto hers as she lay before me. She put her hand to her face and wiped the tears into her cheeks and smiled feeling the emotion I was affording her. I made a promise to myself that I would never lose control like this ever again, it was not who I wanted to be.

I made us some simple food of dips; fresh vegetables to accompany them and packet snacks then brought them in. I made Henrietta lie across my lap on her front to protect her back while I fed her from the tray. I stroked her hair tenderly while we listened to some of my favourite modal jazz tunes.

After a couple of hours of tenderness and affection on my lap (some of which she slept through) I asked Henrietta, “How are you feeling my love?”

“Please call me slave goddess anything else doesn’t feel right.” She pleaded.

“How are you feeling slave?” I asked

“This is the happiest day of my life goddess.”

“How so?”

“Well when I bought you the necklace I wanted to show you how much you mean to me but after I realised material things cannot do justice to my feelings. Today I have been able to show you how I truly feel and that makes me so happy.” She said.

“You are probably the most extraordinary person I have ever met in my life slave. I have a number of dominant acquaintances who like to think they are tough but none of them come anywhere near you.” I said.

“I get my strength from my love for you goddess. Without you I am nothing.” She said.

I knew then that if one day I walked away from her it would indeed kill her and I breathed a heavy sigh appreciating the responsibility I must bear for her now. I owed her so much knowing when my needs were so great she was there for me and I resolved to do the same for her come what may.

“I know that slave and I will be there for you. Today will be with me forever.” I said and she cozied into my lap and cried tears of love and happiness.

We were both exhausted with pain and emotion now at this point but I didn’t want to deny her pleasure if she was capable of it. So I said, “Do you have the strength to sniff my socks slave?”

She smiled up at me like her world had come alive. “I have been thinking about them all day goddess. I would so love to but I fear my pain will not allow me to enjoy them yet. Would it be possible for me to worship them in the morning?”

“I will be insisting slave!” I smiled at her.

I then helped her to her feet and carried her into the bedroom. Once by the bed I lay Henrietta down on her side to avoid any pressure on her back. I got in beside her so I was facing her like we did before and I embraced her gently with my arms and legs.

I kissed her tenderly on the lips and said, “We are going to have a girls day out tomorrow slave and I am going to leave my stinky trainers on tonight just to make sure you get more than you can handle in feet stink!”

“Perhaps tomorrow will be the happiest day of my life instead then.” Henrietta joked and we both laughed like loving sisters would. I kissed her goodnight and we fell asleep in each other’s arms.

5. OneAuthor

OneAuthor Member

This one another stellar update!

The first part was Nicola at her dominating best. Her interactions with Henrietta when she is in “bitchy goddess” mode are always fantastic and this was no exception. I really enjoyed the “which socks should I wear today” questioning and subsequent ‘punishment’ of wearing the filthy hamper socks all weekend.

But let me back up and comment on Nicola’s thoughts at the very beginning. It’s very interesting how she is struggling with everything – from being forced to serve on occasion as Aurelia’s slave to protect Chris, to how to handle Allegra’s jealousy toward her relationship with Beth, to exactly what Beth’s interests are in her (as a mentor, or something more). Her life is just as complicated as Chris’s, and maybe even moreso!

In the office, I liked the little exchange with Beth about Nicola’s love for Chris being a weakness that the other dominant women will exploit. While I do think Beth wants to drive a wedge between Nicola and Chris, I also think that she understands what it takes to be a hard and nasty dominant. So there was definitely wisdom in her words.

Aurelia ‘borrowing’ Nicola from Beth was great stuff. Manipulating Beth is almost impossible, but Aurelia seemed to be able to do it. Then again, Beth might have an idea of what is happening and is just allowing this to play itself out – without giving away that she knows about it. She’s clever like that.

The rest of the Aurelia/Nicola scene was absolutely riveting, if for no other reason than the pure entertainment value of Aurelia giving it to Nicola both barrels – physically and verbally – and Nicola constantly fighting her dominant side tooth and nail to remain submissive.

For me, the highlights of this encounter included Aurelia telling Nicola what was on the menu, Aurelia’s verbal assault while forcing Nicola to sniff her socked feet, the line “by the time I have finished with you, you will need five years in an institution piecing your mind back together again before you are fit to integrate back into society”, Aurelia making Nicola beg for spit so that Nicola could continue licking feet, the little Q&A game in which Aurelia got Nicola to shed some light on her backstory as well as why she was attracted to and subsequently fell in love with Chris, and finally Aurelia making Nicola lick her to orgasm (well, instead of drinking her piss or licking her sweaty ass-crack).

Knowing that this preceded the events of Black Friday evening (part 3) puts everything in perspective. Aurelia only opened up to Chris after she got Nicola to open up to her. Aurelia only seemed to get possessive about Chris after Nicola’s words indicated how possessive she was of Chris. Hmmmm.

Anyway, the end of the Aurelia/Nicola part was also quite interesting. Nicola now will be forced to serve both Aurelia and Grace at their home on Monday night. I wonder if Chris will be there too, making it even more interesting. Nicola’s outburst before leaving Aurelia’s office was terrific, even if it will cost her on Monday night.

Last, but definitely not least, was the scene when Nicola arrived at home with the need to unleash all her pent-up frustration and rage. This entire scene was magnificent. Henrietta continues to show how much of a treasure she really is, and how lucky Nicola is to have found such a perfect submissive.

Henrietta wanting to go into hell to defend her goddess and then accepting a severe crop-lashing was a wonderful testament to how much she loves and adores Nicola. Then Nicola’s response to all of this was very touching and showed that indeed Nicola has feelings for Henrietta as well. The way it ended – with Nicola carrying Henrietta to bed and them falling asleep in each other’s arms – was probably the most heartwarming and endearing part of the story thus far.

Overall, it was another amazing read and now I am eagerly anticipating what's next! :)

6. wildyone

wildyone Member

Thank you foremost for you kind words OneAuthor - it is high praise indeed coming from such a great author as yourself!

- The white socks in the hamper are a great example of Nicola trying to find the balance between pleasing her dominant with how she treats Henrietta and also rewarding her love and loyalty.

- Nicola is indeed in a strange and confusing place - the wall she has built around her wicked side is being picked away at incessantly by the bitches around her and it will take much resolve to resist the temptation to sink to their level. She also has many quandaries including allying with Beth to learn from her vs. turning on Beth for what she has done to separate her from Chris. As for Aurelia well, that is another level again and it is really playing havoc with Nicola's dominant to put up with her shit as we could see later. Allegra a nasty piece of work successful professional who is also a bully and gets what she wants is just the icing on the cake!

- Beth is offering advice that for Nicola to protect herself and develop her dominant strength she needs to learn detachment and even sacrifice - as you say what are her motives?

- Beth knowing what Aurelia is up to borrowing Nicola is very perceptive as she always knows whats going on...normally. That said Aurelia is wickedly deceptive and a great mind fucker in her own right so maybe if anyone can she can? Either way, I would be surprised if Beth doesn#t find out at some point

- Aurelia's treatment of Nicola shows how nasty she can be and as she says on a number of occasions Nicola can expect much worse...at this point, I think she is finding Nicola's buttons and also what she can and can't handle. Either way, it doesn't look good for Nicola especially now Aurelia has declared feelings for Chris.

- Aurelia's games were pretty harsh all round but the pleasuring the woman who hates you and is fucking up your partner punishment at the end was really rubbing salt in the wounds - it's no wonder Nicola gave her a good mouthful on the way out. At least she knows to be on her guard next time.

- Nicola's questions from Aurelia were more of an interrogation to assess whether what Aurelia thought to be true was actually true. Like Beth, she sees something in Chris that the others can't (except for Nicola of course). She also knows more about Nicola than Nicola does about herself but is being much less helpful to Nicola with the information than Beth is. These questions were no doubt pivotal to her later opening up to Chris.

- Monday night will be unforgettable for both Nicola and the readers...

- The one shining diamond in Nicola's life at the moment as you rightly say is Henrietta...such a chance meeting in that French Bakery...and Nicola's treatment of Henrietta is only developing that love, trust and devotion further all the time. Nicola regretting her treatment of Henrietta shows that arguably both Beth and Aurelia have underestimated Nicola's ability to maintain her good nature side in adversity - this could mean a big difference down the line for Nicola. Henrietta has so much love to give and so much to tell of her story...that continues soon

Thank you again, my friend!

Best
    Wildyone

7. wildyone

wildyone Member

Chapter 44 – Girl’s Day Out

As I awoke stiff and still a little sore from my back scolding from Aurelia the day before, I could see Henrietta looking into my eyes lovingly. I returned the same loving look recalling what she had been through for me the night before and kissed her sweetly on the lips again.

“Please don’t be too nice with me goddess.” Henrietta pleaded.

“I’ll do what the fuck I want.” I said teasing her with a smile and kissing her even more sensuously.

Henrietta went bright red showing her embarrassment and discomfort.

“Wow it seems being nice to you is the only torture you can’t handle slave!” I said mockingly.

“I am sorry. It’s just that you are my goddess and you shouldn’t need to lower yourself to kiss me or treat me nicely.” Henrietta said.

“Hmmm, so you only want my nasty dominant side then bitch?” I asked.

“Well of course that is your discretion goddess and I would never presume to tell you anything.” Henrietta said.

“A lot happened last night. You reached through my dominant and touched my heart beneath Henrietta. I want to be able to show you warmth and love as my sister as well as dominate you as my slave now I know you would do anything for me. That courage and commitment is beyond any slave. It makes you my family.” I said.

“But I don’t want to lose my goddess.” Henrietta said.

“Oh you won’t lose her slave as she is an integral part of me. I want to spend time today getting to know you and what makes a submissive tick. I want to reach inside your mind and heart and draw out all that you are. I will then decide how to love you as my sister and use you as my slave and the balance therein between them. I owe this to you as I want you to be in my life forever.” I said.

Henrietta burst out crying and I pulled her to my chest. Her sobbing was uncontrollable so I held her tightly and kissed her forehead.

“Did I say something wrong love?” I asked.

“I am so overwhelmed goddess. I have never been loved by anyone, even my own family. I have always been an outsider with no friends full of self-loathing. Now you speak of acceptance and of a future together. It is just beyond anything I could have hoped for.” Henrietta said.

“It is more than acceptance, it is my love Henrietta. I want you to be my adopted sister who I care for and respect but also dominate and humiliate in equal measure. You will not know whichever I make you at any point in time which will be exciting and frustrating to your submissive in equal measure. How does that sound?” I asked.

Henrietta just sobbed again into my chest, my advances were too much for her to handle so quickly. For someone who had never been loved to receive so much affection was literally breaking her apart.

“I am sorry Sis, I know I am laying it on a bit thick so quickly but last night showed me I need to appreciate what was in front of my eyes all the time. Now let’s park this for now and start planning out some fun and games for the day.” I said.

“Can I have permission to speak freely goddess?” Henrietta asked.

“When I refer to you as ‘Sis’ you are to treat me as your sister not your goddess, this means you have the freedom to say anything you want, however you want. Just be careful though because when my dominant kicks in you will be paying for any sisterly shit you give me in spades.” I smiled.

Henrietta smiled, “I really really love you Sis. I am glad beyond words that I met you. Thank you for accepting me into your life. I promise I will never let you down.”

“I know you won’t bitch, now get down there and get my sneakers off you snivelling whore. My feet are burning up after spending all night in my them and you are just the foot wipe I need to clean them off.” I snarled with the last of my smiles.

Henrietta went bright red as her tear-laden eyes widened with excitement. She paused for a second wondering how to react, before she stammered, “Does this mean you are my goddess again?”

“Don’t ask stupid fucking questions slut. In fact I didn’t give you permission to ask me any questions at all.” I shouted and slapped her face, firmly but not hard enough to really hurt her. Fuck she had enough pain from me to last a lifetime last night. “Now do as I command before I get really annoyed with you slave.”

Henrietta then said, “Oh thank you my wonderful goddess. You are so perfect in every way. It would be a pleasure beyond my wildest dreams to worship your feet.”

“I know it will fuck face, but there is a cost.” I said.

“Oh right goddess, what is that please?” Henrietta said.

“You must have three orgasms at my feet before I will allow you to go shopping with me today. Now fucking hurry up and serve me!” I shouted.

Henrietta’s eyes almost popped out of her head as she crawled down the bed towards my feet. As my shoes came off I gagged and wretched myself at how bad they smelled but knew she would be in some kind of depraved heaven. I then heard her moans and groans as she drifted off into stank ecstasy. I was going to make this the best fucking day of her life I said to myself as her first orgasm started to erupt in a fit of screams.

----

I insisted Henrietta wear some of my best clothes from what fitted her as she was quite a bit thinner than me, even though we were the same height. I then helped her apply some subtle make up and did her hair nicely tied back in a bun. She went from quite cute to something bordering pretty damn sexy I thought, though her confidence in herself would never back that up.

In the end she wore a pretty red dress of mine that came down to the knees with a matching red jacket with white trim around the collar and cuffs, I also made her wear a pair of my fully fashioned tan stockings with a pair of flat red shoes. She couldn’t handle heels as she was too clumsy.

“You look great Sis!” I said.

“Thank you Sis! You know I just can’t get used to calling you that.” She replied.

I threw my arms around her and kissed her on the cheek and said, “Give it time Sis, you will.”

She went off to check herself in the mirror while I got dressed in one of my most expensive plain black designer dresses. As I wanted to wear my foul white sports socks and ratty sneakers I was determined to put on a show up top to balance off my look otherwise everyone would think she was the queen and I was the slave! I had a little giggle to myself.

When Henrietta came back in the room and saw me dressed she said, “Look sis, you don’t have to wear those socks and sneakers you know. You look absolutely stunning in that dress, it really needs some nice shoes with it.”

“But if you could choose, you would have me wear them right? So they are nice and warm, wet and stinky for your face later.” I said teasing.

Henrietta went red in the face again imagining worshiping them again. “Yes Sis, I would.”

“You are such a pervert Sis. You are going to get it extra nasty later just for being so depraved! I think you could live under my stinky feet, you just never seem to get enough.” I said.

8. wildyone

wildyone Member

“Yes goddess, you are right. Thank you.” Henrietta said.

“Listen Sis. Cut out the goddess shit. I am in charge of the role swaps here not you. You are to address me as Sis, Nicola and goddess only in accordance with my lead. That is non-negotiable. If you call me goddess by mistake when I am being your Sis then I will probably just tease you and laugh it off but don’t ever make the mistake of calling me Sis or Nicola when I am your goddess. That can only lead to a world of pain for you, clear?” I asked

“Yes Sis. I will try and learn as quick as I can.” She said

“I am going to be changing up on you frequently today Sis. So best be on alert!” I said. “Come on then let’s head out, we have shopping to do!”

----

As we walked into town we held hands like real sisters and shared a few jokes and light banter about who was dressed best today and who looked more stunning. I got to be honest most of it was lost on Henrietta who just couldn’t stand up to me like a sister would, so I teased her more to goad it out of her. I would need to keep working on that to build up her confidence.

“So then Sis. What kinds of domination really gets you off the most and what don’t you like at all?” I asked like it was a perfectly natural question from one sibling to another.

“Well Nicola…can I call you Nicola?”

“For fuck sake yes! Answer my question!” I said impatiently.

“Oh ok, well Nicola I think I love feet the most, especially when they are a little dirty and smelly.” Henrietta said looking around to be sure no one could hear.

“A little dirty? But I thought you like feet to be really fucking nasty and stinky Hen.” I said.

Henrietta blushed with embarrassment, “Well I do, but I feel kind of weird talking about it so openly with you as my sister and all.”

“Fuck that’s what sisters are for. You are gonna tell me everything today and I mean literally everything!” I said.

“Well how about I ask you a question then Nicola?”

“Shoot.”

“How much do you enjoy dominating me?”

“I fucking love it to death! The more you suffer the more I get off on it. Last night was too much though and I lost control. I felt sad and guilty to be honest but that’s because I have limits and I want to keep those limits because deep down I know I am a good person. It must have been too much for you right Hen?”

“Well I was ok with almost all of it. I have a big pain threshold you see and I find the pain you put on me very erotic and arousing even when it really hurts. But at the end it was a little too much Nicks.”

“Nicks. I like that. Well Sis you are my fucking hero. Anyone who can take that kind of pain then walk around with me the next day like nothing has happened and can be so cool with the shit I put on you is a superhero in my book.”

“Well let’s not forget I fucking enjoyed most of it Nicks!”

“I am getting a little excited with all this dominant talk Hen.”

“Me too!”

“Right you fucking bitch, get in this shop now!” I shouted at her pushing her into a nearby clothes shop. I grabbed a couple of tops and dragged her towards the changing rooms.

“In here slut now!” I said to Henrietta just quiet enough not to attract attention.

Once in the changing room I grabbed her by the hair and dragged her down to the floor forcibly. “Right you worthless fucking slut, I want your tongue all over my pussy hard and deep like your life depends on it. If I am not screaming with pleasure within five minutes you will be for it!”

“Yes goddess.” Henrietta said smiling ear to ear.

“Don’t fucking smile at me you cunt. Get focused on my pussy now!”

She pulled down my knickers and threw her face into my hot wet pussy then lapped and lashed her tongue hard across my labia sucking deeply on my clitoris. Fucking hell it was sending shivers down my spine it felt so good. I was groaning deeply as Henrietta was not just throwing her submissive commitment at me but also the deep love she felt as someone who embraced her and wanted to show her affection. I could feel the warmth and the complete devotion she was offering me with every lick and kiss on my pussy. My mind was exploding and I flung my arms against the wall preparing for an incredibly intense orgasm, but I had no idea just how strong it was going to be. When it came I though I was going to faint my head went so cloudy, the waves of pleasure rising up through my body were almost unbearable. On release I screamed so loud the sales assistant came and knocked on the door.

“Is everything all right in there?” They said.

As I collapsed Henrietta said, “Oh yes. My sister just caught her thumb on a pin. Don’t worry, no harm done.” She went into fits of giggles.

“Oh ok then. Just let me know if you need any help ok?” They replied.

“Yeah sure. I will call if I need you to get involved.” Henrietta said cheekily and I started laughing too. We went into hysterical laughing at our circumstances and embraced on the floor as I started to recover.

“Want to go again goddess?” Henrietta said.

“I want to trample you bitch but my legs won’t be able to handle it. Where the fuck did that pussy worship come from bitch?” I said.

“From the bottom of my heart goddess.” Henrietta said kissing my face.

“That explains it then.” I said laughing again. “You will have to wait for yours I need more time to recover. Ok bitch?”

“Yes goddess, it will all the sweeter now I know I must wait for it.”

After around five minutes I was just about composed enough to get to my feet. I kissed Henrietta and said “Good job bitch. That will earn you a reward later.”

As we exited with the two tops the sales assistant ran over to see if everything was ok. I threw one of the tops in his face and said, “You can keep that one. I’ll be buying this one. Now fuck off!”

He looked just about as shocked as anyone could have been at that point but I didn’t care. I was still sitting on cloud nine filled up with sexual satisfaction. I paid for the top and as we exited I gave it to Henrietta and said, “A little memento of our perfect day.” Then I kissed her cheek and smiled at her to show my dominant mood had passed.

----

“Hey Sis.” Henrietta said.

“Yeah?”

“I am going to buy you something nice today.”

“I don’t want anything, today is about you Hen.”

“Fuck that. I can buy my Sis a present if I want to!” Henrietta said and I turned to her and raised my eyebrows. “I am sorry did I overstep the mark?” She then added apologetically.

9. wildyone

wildyone Member

“No!” I Laughed. “I just didn’t think you would come out of your shell so quickly! Ok you can buy me a present, just make it modest you already bought me the beautiful necklace of course, most of my weekly groceries and I noticed you have been putting money in a jar in the kitchen. What’s that all about?” I asked

“Let’s call it my goddess tribute. I have been doing lots of overtime to help put some money together for you in case you still need to leave your job and maintain your mortgage like you said before.” Henrietta said.

Fuck, I thought that plan seemed a world away considering what had happened since. I then started thinking about Chris and wondering how his weekend was going. With my mood going south I decided to pick myself up and shake off any thoughts until I saw him tomorrow at the horse-riding day out. There was no point pining after him now when I needed to focus my attention on Henrietta and her perfect day.

“Oh right. Well let’s just see on that Hen. There might be a change of plan.” I said and then wanting to change the subject said, “Hungry?”

“Sure Sis. What we having?” Henrietta said wanting me to lead on the choice.

“Lets go to the American diner round the corner. I fancy some naughty carbs and lets face it you could use some fattening up Sis!” I said cheekily and Henrietta nudged me with her elbow playfully.

----

When we got there we had the option to take a booth or sit up at the benches amongst the other customers in a shared eating area. I had an idea so told Henrietta we would be sitting in the shared eating area. We grabbed our seats after a little over five minutes and started scanning the choices on the menu.

“This food is on me.” I said.

“You can’t pay for everything Nicks.” Henrietta said.

“Oh yes I can and I will. You don’t have a choice!” I said

Henrietta just smiled knowing I wasn’t going to back down. She got back to immersing herself in the menu. I had a look around at the people who were sitting around us. There were two girl friends just across on one side, a couple on the next table over and just as I looked to my right a young guy sat down on his own two chairs over. Perfect I thought to myself, I couldn’t have planned it any better if I tried.

When the waitress came over I ordered a steak and when Henrietta tried to go cheap on me I gave her a hard time until she joined me with a steak too. I liked mine super rare or ‘blue’ and so did she so the blood was literally dripping off the meat as we ate. I cut a large slice off and put it up to Henrietta’s mouth and glanced it around her lips as she tried to bite into it.

“Tease!” She said.

“Eat it bitch!” I said just loud enough to capture the young mans attention next to us. As he looked over I swung my head around to face him and said, “What are you looking at?”

“Er, I am really sorry. Nothing really. I just…er” He fumbled and put his hand up in an effort to attract the waitress to order his food and escape my attention. Perfect I thought, a little bitch for us to play with.

Henrietta and I continued to feed each other in a playful way through dinner until I whispered to her, “Listen to me you fucking servile bitch.” Henrietta’s eyes widened excitedly sensing I was back in dominant mode.

“Yes my wonderful goddess?” She whispered back.

“I am going to go to the toilet soon for around ten minutes. During that time you are going to flirt like mad with this guy next to us and get him to come sit next to you. If you can get him to kiss you or put his arm around you, then all the better. Got it bitch?” I ordered.

Henrietta looked mortified by my order; she neither fancied the guy nor thought he would be in the slightest bit interested in her. “I am not sure I can get him to do that goddess. What if he ignores me or says no?”

“Listen you stupid fucking whore. You are gorgeous and any man should be eternally grateful for even a single look from you let alone some full on flirting. Anyway I am divine therefore I will only accept beautiful slaves to serve me right?” I said.

“Er right goddess.” Henrietta said trying to process my logic.

“Well then do as I command or else! If you fail I will punish you severely so make it happen any way you can. Trust me he will try it on if you come across assertive and flirtatious. Anyway it’s going to happen and that’s that. I am off now. Get going as I ordered slut ”

I then got up and headed for the toilets while Henrietta went into a panic wondering how she was going to cope with this latest challenge. I was laughing my arse off. As I promised I took my time, re-touching my make up and emerged around ten minutes later. As I looked over at our table I could see the guy sat beside Henrietta touch her arm briefly as he spoke. I knew it wouldn’t be long before her tried to put his arm around her or kiss her so started to slowly walk over.

When I was about fifteen foot away he did exactly that, he leaned across and placed a small kiss on Henrietta’s cheek. Before his lips had even left her cheek I shouted as loud as I could across the room to him so everyone could hear “What the fuck do you think you are doing?”

Everyone in the diner looked around at us, his face went bright red with embarrassment, “I…your sister just said that...well she kind of tried to…”

“Shut the fuck up you pathetic manipulative wanker. That’s my lover you have your hands all over. I am gone not more than ten minutes and you try and slide in and use what little charms you have to try and strip her away from me. How fucking lame is that? What are you? Some kind of relationship destroyer going round finding happy couples to fuck around with?”

I know this was really wicked but I was just fucking around initially before my dominant started to kick in and ramp things up a few notches. This guy was mortified with the level of embarrassment and humiliation I was piling on him and couldn’t run as he still had food and a bill to sort out.

“Look there is a misunderstanding. I am sure…” He started to say.

“Kiss my fucking sneakers and apologise bitch!” I screamed at him.

“I am sorry, what?” He answered looking around. A couple of onlookers even took my side and shouted, “Yeah kiss them you fucking creep. You should apologise.”

He looked at my sneakers in a mix of terror and shame.

“Well what the fuck are you waiting for bitch?” I shouted.

He looked around again and could see the tide was working against him as more people were taking my side. Henrietta seeing what I was up to even added, “He is a liar Nicks. I tried to put him off but he just kept pestering me.”

This really got the on looking crowd riled up.

Wanting an end to this as soon as possible he knelt down and kissed my sneakers quickly. As he started to arise I pushed his head down and said, “I said lick my sneakers and apologise wanker. Then you can do the same for my girlfriend.”

He didn’t argue, he gave my filthy sneaker a good lick and then crawled over to Henrietta to do the same. She even pushed her sole out to him to make sure he got the underside of hers which I had to chuckle at seeing how dirty they were.

As he finally got up I grabbed him by the scruff of the neck and said, “So who the fuck do you think is paying for our meal now you have spoilt it wanker?”

“I guess I am.” He said dejectedly realising he had been played big time.

10. wildyone

wildyone Member

“Right.” I said then turned to Henrietta and added. “Let’s get out of here Hen. These kind of men make me sick.”

I took her hand as we started to walk out and Henrietta spat in his face on the way past just for good measure. My heart was thumping out of my chest and I was seething with anger. What had started as a prank had in the end filled me with rage. When we were about ten minutes from the restaurant Henrietta said, “May I ask a question goddess?”

“Nicola will do and yes what is it?” I said.

“What just happened in there Nicks?”

“Well it wasn’t what I planned Hen. I just wanted to play with the guy a little but when I see him trying it on with you and then kiss you I kind of lost it in a jealous rage. My dominant just got very possessive over you as my property I guess. I now know why other dominants flip out like they do.” I said starting to get lost in my own thoughts.

Henrietta swung her arms around me and kissed me on the lips.

“What was that for?” I said, surprised.

“I love that you were jealous and see me as your slave property. It means you really care about me.” She said.

“What do you think I have been saying all morning Sis?” I said.

“But this is different Nicks. You said it with your actions and that is much more powerful.” She said

“I guess it is but I still feel kinda cruel. Shall we go back and apologise?” I said.

“No way Nicks. He was a complete jerk. I only smiled at him and he was crawling all over me trying to get me to go into the toilets with him.” Henrietta said.

“Fucking hell. Good job you didn’t tell me when my dominant was peaking I would probably have killed the cunt.”

We then started laughing hysterically and embraced each other.

---

Shortly afterwards we entered the same park where Chris and I had a heart to heart the week before. I ushered Henrietta into a private spot on the grass where we could continue our chat from earlier. As we sat down I beckoned her onto my lap and stroked her hair gently.

“So you didn’t answer my question earlier Hen. What domination don’t you like?” I asked.

“When it comes to you almost nothing.” She said.

“Almost nothing, means something, so what is it?” I asked.

“Well stuff where you make me do things to other people I guess. It’s because it’s you I worship and love not them. But I would still do it if you commanded me to.” Henrietta said.

“So I was pretty hard on Chris last weekend when I made him a slave to all you girls then Hen?” I asked

I could see Henrietta didn’t feel comfortable with the question as it meant reliving memories she would rather forget. As I waited she realised I was going to make her answer one way or another so finally spoke.

“Yes Nicola, it was pretty hard on him, especially as your lover. I wouldn’t have been happy about that at all. It didn’t really help much what we all actually did to him as well. Especially me.” Henrietta was now looking sad.

“Hey that’s enough Henrietta. I won’t have you sad on your special day. I know the person that acted that day was not the real you. I saw the real you yesterday and now we are sisters right?” I said caressing her face as she looked up at me.

“Yes. We are sisters.” Henrietta replied raising her spirits a little.

“How about if I had another slave do something to you?” I asked.

Henrietta thought for a while trying to picture the scenario. She seemed a little confused and eventually said, “What sort of thing do you mean?

“Well suppose I had another slave pleasure you instead of serve you like Chris did?” I asked.

“I don’t really know Nicks. I prefer it if it was just us really, but I would do it if you ordered me.” Henrietta said.

“Hmm.” I said deep in thought, “Ok. Why do you think you became a submissive Hen?”

She looked up into my eyes and smiled gently. “I think I have always been a submissive Nicola. When I was young I had very strict parents who I got the feeling never really wanted me. They never showed me any affection or love really. In fact they were always hard on me, punishing me for pretty much anything and everything. I think in the end I found comfort in their punishments as it was the only attention they ever gave me. I was always pretty tall and thin at school compared to the other children so they used to tease me and bully me. This isolated me and made it difficult for me to make friends. In the end I just made do with my own company. My grades suffered as I started self-loathing and experimenting with punishing myself for who I was.”

Henrietta paused as a tear started rolling down her cheek.

“You don’t have to go on if you don’t want to I said stroking her face.”

“I want you to hear it all Nicola…” She paused then added, “Eventually I left school as soon as I could with pretty average grades and started waitressing where you met me. I did hang out with one or two of the other waitresses from time to time but I felt it was more out of sympathy for me than anything else. Then one day the most beautiful, elegant, powerful women walked into the patisserie with her slave and my life changed.” She smiled.

“She sounds pretty fucking awesome, lucky you!” I said cheekily.

“She’s better than awesome Nicola. She is my world.” Henrietta touched my face.

“So you never had a dominant before me?” I asked.

“No you are the first Nicola.” Henrietta said.

“I can’t believe it. How did you know to do that stuff with Chris, say stuff to me, act like a slave and put up with the pain I dealt you yesterday?” I asked stunned by her answer.

“Well I am a bit of a loner so started fantasizing and checking out BDSM and foot fetish sites to learn more. There are many great websites and chat rooms out there where I interacted and met people with similar tastes. They helped me with a lot of questions. By the time I met you I knew pretty much everything but had practiced nothing.” Henrietta said.

“..and the pain?” I repeated.

“I would bear anything for you Nicola if I thought it would make you happy or it was helping you in some way. I knew you needed me last night and I wanted to be there for you. Anyway my question, who hurt you yesterday Nicola?” Henrietta asked.

“I can’t answer that Henrietta. It’s my fight not yours and I won’t drag you into it. I will accept your help in many other ways though if you want to.” I said.

I knew Henrietta was strong and feared it would either be Aurelia killing her or her killing Aurelia. These women were two extremes that should never be put together.

“Of course I will help Nicola. Ask or tell me anything and I mean anything and I will be there for you.” Henrietta said.

11. wildyone

wildyone Member

I asked her to shuffle round and I cuddled her from behind in a spoon shape with my arm and leg wrapped over her body. We lay there together in the sunshine unspoken for thirty minutes just sharing the warmth and affection of each other’s bodies.

---

After our time in the park we needed some more fun so I dragged Henrietta to the designer boutique area of town. She had clearly never been there before and knew little to nothing of fashion, labels or trends. It was actually quite funny to hear her try and act like she knew stuff. I teased her quite a bit talking about imaginary labels that didn’t exist and watching her pretend to know all about them.

“So what’s it going to be then Henrietta? Dresses, coats, shoes or accessories?” I asked.

“Who for Nicks? You or me?” She asked.

“You of course.” I said.

“Please let me buy you some shoes Nicks. It would make me super happy and it is my special day!” Henrietta said.

“Hey easy on the manipulation bitch, that’s my game not yours!” I said with a big smile on my face. Then added, “Ok but I am not sure who the hell will want to put shoes on my rank feet. I will clear out the shop in seconds with these socks.”

We then both laughed before Henrietta added, “And can I please be your slave in the shoe shop? It’s a big fantasy of mine.”

“You are really pushing your luck slut, come on then you stupid degenerate whore.” I replied giving her the answer she was hoping for.

Henrietta ran ahead of me to open the door and as I entered she scurried in behind me. There were two women inside and no customers that I could see, the shoes looked pretty upmarket and were missing prices so I knew they would be expensive. The elder woman with dirty blonde hair approached in her business suit and asked if I needed help. I figured I would get my bitch on, as I didn’t like her attitude towards me seeing I had ratty trainers on.

“You couldn’t possibly help me. Send her over and be gone!” I ordered as I pointed to the younger 20 year old with auburn hair and dark brown eyes.

She was clearly a junior and much less likely to give me shit for how bad my feet stank I thought. With a few choice stares at the manageress she eventually disappeared out the back feeling intimidated. The younger girl had flat black shoes, black trousers and a simple white blouse. She looked kind of pretty but Henrietta definitely looked more sexy today in my stunning red number.

Henrietta was one shoe size up on me so I guessed her feet must be hurting a little in those red shoes I gave her to wear.

“I want a pair of red shoes size 8 for her and bring me…hmm let’s see now…slave what are you looking to buy me?” I asked Henrietta.

“Perhaps some nice Ugg boots goddess?” Henrietta suggested hopefully. I guessed this must be some fetish thing for her so decided to go along with it.

“Ok slave, Uggs it is. You go get me some nice boots preferably in pink size 7.” I said pointing at the sales assistant.

Soon after she returned with five boxes of shoes for Henrietta to try on and two boxes of Ugg boots for me. From the labels I could see one set was pink (a limited edition) and the other was plain sheepskin. I was second-guessing the pink one’s were much more expensive and she figured I didn’t have much money given my chosen foot attire so brought the cheaper alternatives just in case. Cheeky fucking bitch I thought I would make her pay for that.

“Take my shoes off you!” I sneered at the sales assistant.

Henrietta looked disappointed I didn’t ask her but she would have to wait until I had had my little game. The sales assistant looked down at my sneakers and pulled a slightly disgusted face, which just fucked me off even more. She looked back at me hoping I was going to change my mind.

I leaned across into her face and grabbed her cheeks between my fingers and said, “Look you. If you want to make a thousand pound sale out of us you had better get your fucking act together girl! Now get on your knees and take my sneakers off now!” I snarled.

She smiled nervously then looked around for her boss who had disappeared and had no intention of returning until we were gone. I could tell. Fucking chicken shit managers they are all the same, leave the nasty shit to the juniors. Tough luck then girly, it’s all on you I thought!

I crossed my leg and placed my hands on the seat behind me so I could start swinging my foot out towards her face. She gradually dropped to her knees and knelt in front of me. Henrietta was watching attentively hoping to take the sales assistants place.

Finally the sales assistant plucked up the courage to take hold of my swinging sneaker so I stopped it for her. She slowly untied the laces as if to be polite but there was nothing polite about these fucking nasty sneakers. When she had loosened the laces she cupped the heel and toe of the sneaker in her hands and gently slid it off. As she did so the stink immediately filled up the room with a penetrating potency that was both intense and revolting. I had a little chuckle to myself and though I really wanted to plug my nose I didn’t want her to know that I thought they were bad as well.

The sales assistants face went bright red she was so disgusted and I could see her holding her breath desperately.

“I am sorry girlie. What’s wrong? Do my feet smell a little?” I said as I placed my filthy rank sock up to her face and held it a couple of centimetres from her nose.

She didn’t move, she appeared frozen with fear, I could see she just wanted to run but knew her bitch boss would probably fire her for such an indiscretion. Jobs and big sales in this part of town were a premium so they didn’t need much of an excuse.

“Well I asked you a question. Do my feet smell a little?” I asked insistently.

She started trembling knowing I wasn’t going to let up until she had sniffed them. I even extended my foot ever so slightly and brushed the damp sweaty fabric on the tip of her nose just to amuse myself. As I watched her dilemma unfold I could see the point she made the decision to comply. As she leaned forward slightly to take a sniff I pushed my malodourous sock hard into her face just as she took the inhalation and I giggled as I felt the waft of air pass through my toes knowing how fucking awful it was going to be for her.

She swooned and fell backwards slightly as the stink disoriented her, I even saw her shiver as her body reacted to protect itself from the assault on her senses. She yelped slightly under her breath almost as if in pain.

“My god what a fucking performance. You really are a rude fucking bitch aren’t you?” I shouted making her feel guilty for reacting in the way she did.

“Slave, here you sniff them. Tell me do they smell bad?” I said pointing down at my sock and looking at Henrietta.

She leapt immediately to her knees and picked up my socked foot like it was a long lost treasure and raised it to her nose to take an almighty sniff that even passers by outside the shop would probably hear. Her face went red as the pleasure and excitement rose within her.

She giggled with joy as she said, “Your foot smells divine goddess, as sweet as a sun-blushed flower bed.”

“That’s what I thought slave. What do you have to say for yourself bitch?” I snarled at the sales assistant.

“My name is Kelsey.” She said trying to stick up for herself in the face of my intimidation.

12. wildyone

wildyone Member

“I don’t give a fuck what your name is bitch! What do you have to say for yourself?” I screamed.

“I am really sorry Miss. I never wanted to cause you offense. Your feet don’t smell at all, in fact they are really lovely like the lady said.” The sales assistant said trying to recover the situation.

“Good then you won’t mind me doing this will you?” I said as I wiped my sock up and down her face repeatedly for about a minute concentrating much of the time on her nose. She went bright red again with a hint of green, as I am sure she must have been feeling quite sick at this point.

“Now kiss all of my toes one by one and apologise to my foot. Then we can put this episode behind us.” I said giving her a way out of the hell I was putting her through.

She held her breath and kissed each toe as instructed and then said sorry to the sole of my foot. She then looked back at me for assurances it was indeed over.

“Ok fuck off over there bitch. My slave will serve me as you are clearly too incapable and rude to do it yourself. Slave kneel before me now!” I said pointing into the corner of the room.

The sales assistant’s head dropped like a naughty school child as she shuffled into the corner as I instructed. Henrietta then appeared kneeling at my feet looking so happy you would have thought she had won the lottery.

“Yes, thank you goddess, of course. It would be an honour. May I place the Ugg boot on your precious foot please?” She said.

“Sniff it again first!” I commanded.

Henrietta fidgeted slightly as she was now feeling quite horny and my insistence on her sniffing my feet was really getting her off. She took another sniff this time not quite as deep as before but still with love and commitment.

“What was that slave? I said sniff it, not wave your nose over my foot and approximate any potential air around my toes.” I sneered.

Cajoled and goaded on Henrietta really gave my toes a sniff for all she was worth. I could see her head cloud over as her eyes rolled into the back of her head and closed with the immense arousal flowing through her body now.

“You! Bitch! What’s you view on women who love sniffing feet like my slave here?” I asked glancing at Henrietta to gauge her reaction. She looked quite shocked and embarrassed that I was bringing a stranger into her humiliation.

“I am not sure what to say Miss, I don’t want to offend anyone.” Kelsey said eventually.

“You have already maxed out for the day on offending bitch. Just answer the fucking question, I don’t like procrastination or being kept waiting when I ask a question. Keep pissing me off and I will have your manager back out here telling her you are incompetent.” I warned.

This really spurred her into action, “Ok, then I think it is disgusting. Sniffing feet is for perverts and weirdoes.” Kelsey said boldly hoping I wouldn’t give her a hard time about the answer.

“You hear that slave? She says you are a pervert and a weirdo.” I then paused and added, “I on the other hand think you are depraved sick fucking cunt! Now sniff it again and tribute me with the finest bouquet of words your tiny idiotic brain can summon.”

Henrietta was really embarrassed now and I sensed almost wanting to save face by backing away from me but she knew me too well be try such a thing. Watching her reaction I saw her internal conflict tip the balance back towards submission at any cost and she sniffed my foot deeply once again. As she did I wiped by other sneaker down her crotch to elicit more arousal knowing it would really send her into emotional turmoil. I laughed at her at the same time.

“Oh my goddess. Your feet are so wonderful. Their beauty and enchantment carry a magnetism that I am powerless to resist. Whenever I smell them I am overcome with love and respect of their authority over my existence. Your scent transports me to another world aching with resplendent colour and Kandinsky like dreams full of song. There is truly nowhere else I would rather be than serving you and worshipping your feet. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.” Henrietta said then collapsed backwards engulfed in her own sensual embrace.

“You hear that bitch?” I said turning to Kelsey, “That’s what true love and respect for feet sounds like. My slave here could kick your arse into the stratosphere when it comes to appreciating women, their feet and the art of shoes. Perhaps I will loan her to your boss for a while free of charge to show her what she is missing. What do you think?”

“I would lose my job then.” Kelsey said, looking deeply concerned.

“Duh! Well of course you would bitch! But then you have no respect for feet or those that do. You called my beautiful slave what was it? Oh that’s right a pervert and weirdo. So why shouldn’t I?” I sneered.

“Oh I was just joking sorry. I actually love feet and shoes just as much as she does.” Then realising how disingenuous this sounded she added, “Well maybe not quite that much but a lot!”

“Really?” I said with a wry smile on my face. The stupid little bitch had played right into the hands of my naughty dominant. Henrietta also thought so as she was also chuckling knowing exactly what was going to come next.

“Suppose you come over here and show me then bitch.” I challenged.

“What come over there now?” Said Kelsey hesitantly, now feeling the weight of the burden her words had placed on her shoulders.

“Indeed. Crawl over here on your knees. I will even let you have my other sneakered foot, which should be warm and fresh with scent so you can really embrace my perfume. I want to hear a tribute from you that will outdo even my own slave. Which I should say is a mighty high bar to hurdle.” I said.

As she paused I added, “Or I can just loan her free?”

I was not halfway through the sentence before she came scurrying over on her knees. As she arrived again at my feet she grasped the heel and toe of my second sneaker then gave a sigh before taking a deep breath to build resolve.

“Slave I want you to hold her head firmly in place against my toes this time so there is no pussying around with the sniffing. Kelsey was it? Well whatever, who gives a fuck. I want to hear three deep sniffs followed by your tribute. If I am pleased with your efforts I will take the pink Uggs, whatever they fucking cost and whichever pair of red shoes my slave chooses as a reward for her as well. If I am displeased you will be out of a job. Clear?” I commanded.

“Er…yes Miss.” Kelsey said.

She then slid my second sneaker off and I planted my hot, wet, vile sock right into her face and started mushing it into her nose with a nasty snarl on my face. Henrietta grasped both sides of her head and pressed it firmly into the sock to ensure there was no possible way to put distance between nose and toes. I heard the first sniff, which was a pretty good effort for a foot hater I thought and by the looks on her face I have got that label for her 100% right.

“Louder!” I shouted. The second sniff was indeed louder and her eyes rolled as her head filled with the blood rush of someone overwhelmed with stink.

For her final sniff she clasped my foot and pressed it to her own nose almost as if to say fuck you I am going to do this if it kills me. Which it might well of done! I laughed to myself.

As my foot lowered she lifted her heavy eyelids to display a drugged and drowsy look on her face. She then paid me her tribute.

“Thank you Miss for such a wonderful experience. I never realised just how enrapturing and exciting the scent of your feet could be until I submitted my whole self to them. They are indeed divine and immaculate in their splendour and perfection. To say they are Kandinsky like diminishes the beauty of their song, it is more like a choir of angels. I, like your friend, experienced a rainbow of colours. I will be forever changed by this experience, thank you for blessing my life with this moment.” She said.

13. wildyone

wildyone Member

Henrietta and myself both stared at her stunned with our mouths open wide. Shock didn’t come close to what we were feeling though it was in the right ballpark. Was that just the best job saving horseshit we ever heard or did this bitch just fall head over heels in love with my feet after three fucking sniffs? My surprise turned into laughter, whilst Henrietta’s turned into resentment bordering on jealousy.

“Please don’t laugh at me Miss.” Kelsey said. “I meant every word I said.”

“Well fucking hell! Can you believe it slave? I think we found ourselves a genuine foot lover right here in this shop. Well Kelsey you have indeed impressed me with your tribute and given how much you love feet now, or maybe always did secretly, you are in exactly the right job. We will take the boots and shoes as promised!” I said laughing.

“Will you be coming back Miss?” Kelsey said tentatively.

“Are you missing my beautiful toes already my little foot bitch?” I said with a soft ominous tone watching her crumble in my hand.

“It’s just they really started to turn me on. Could I have possibly one last sniff please?” Kelsey said.

“Well, well. You don’t want to get too desperate dear. Nasty dominants like me will only take advantage of you and a life under my feet might be more than even your wildest dreams could handle!” I said as she bowed her head. I then winked quickly at Henrietta to ensure she knew I was only teasing and she should not feel threatened. It was her day after all.

Kelsey started to look really sad and indeed desperate. I guessed her pussy must be red hot and soaking right now.

“I tell you what I will do. Offer me a nice discount on the boots and shoes and I will let you have another sniff, but just the one.” I said coolly.

“I can offer you my staff discount of 25% Miss. Will that suffice?” Kelsey said.

I offered my fresh sock back to her face and she took it in her hands and pressed it to her nose and sniffed even harder than Henrietta did. I could see the arousal really dominating her mind and body now and brushed my other socked foot along her pussy watching her groan and wilt. I then quickly pulled my foot away and said, “Ok that’s enough for you.”

Kelsey still incomplete in her sexual fulfilment started begging me to have another sniff. She must have got so close I chuckled to myself. It must be agony for her right now.

“You have run out of leverage sweet little foot sniffer. You would have to give them to me for free to reach your complete sexual fulfilment. Isn’t that a shame? Poor little you!” I said.

Kelsey’s eyes widened, sensing the opportunity. “Ok Miss. You can have them for free. I will find some way of covering for their loss in the takings.”

“Ok then pack them up. My slave will choose which one’s she wants and bring me back a receipt for them. I don’t want you going back on your word after do I?” I said thinking she is not getting one over on me. I am a queen bitch and have my reputation to think about. I then chuckled.

She had bagged them up and hand wrote a receipt (to prevent traceability of her boss) in literally seconds she was so keen to get back to my feet. I read it over to ensure I was satisfied and told Henrietta to take the bags. She was looking rather forlorn now but perked up a bit when I poked my tongue out at her and winked.

I pushed both feet out back into Kelsey’s face and said, “Ok you filthy fucking foot whore. Indulge yourself until your mind and body are mine always, trapped in a never-ending prison sentence of devotion, love and desperation for the rest of your miserable life. Sniff and fuck yourself. Be quick about it too!” I said dismissively like I had better things to do. My bitchiness seemed to do the trick as she was groaning and breathing heavily before she even took another sniff.

It was no more than three to four minutes that Kelsey was screaming, contorting and writhing in pleasure as her climax took control of her. She then collapsed on the floor beneath me. I wiped my feet across her face several times just to ensure my scent would stay with her the rest of her working day.

“Put my shoes back on slave.” I ordered Henrietta who was now quite upset she had been over looked.

When I was ready I stood up and planted my sneaker on top of Kelsey’s face and pressed down firmly. “Listen to me slut. This encounter will have a profound effect on you and I suspect you will spend every waking moment waiting and hoping for the day I come back through that door. Don’t! Get your shit together and find a nice boyfriend or girlfriend who will love you and respect you as well as maybe stick their feet in your face. Trust me your life will be much better for it. Thanks for the shoes...bitch!”

We then walked out as Henrietta held the door open for me. We walked in silence towards my apartment in silence. I could tell she was really down.

“So slave, did you enjoy our little shoe shop encounter?” I said teasing her.

“Er…yes Goddess. You were really amazing in there. I think that girl will be so happy you gave her your attention. She has probably fallen in love with you.” Henrietta said dejectedly.

“Of course she is fucking in love with me. Who wouldn’t be? I am totally gorgeous! But you are annoying me slave. You sound and look jealous. Are you wanting to limit my fun to only dominating you?” I asked.

“I am really sorry goddess. It’s just I love you so much that it really hurts me when you dominate others in front of me. I will get used to it I promise. It’s just the first time for me watching you with a slave other that Chris. Can you please forgive me?” She pleaded.

“Fuck forgiveness. You don’t deserve any bitch!” I screamed and she started crying. I was feeling upset myself now as I was ruining her perfect day so needed to deliver the next line quickly.

“You are going to be punished slave. We are going back to mine and we will play our own little game of shoe shop in my apartment except you will be the slave this time. Also don’t think I am going to let you off with just one fucking orgasm. I want shed loads of orgasms out of you until you are a quivering mess on the floor unable to move for climax exhaustion.”. I shouted, then smiled and finally winked.

She looked back at me as her tears turned to a smile and she flung her arms around me and planted a big kiss on my cheek. “I love you so much goddess!”

“Of course you do, now get your worthless hands off me. Who wouldn’t?” I laughed. Then we headed home, Henrietta almost running.

----

After our little game of ‘shoe shop’ Henrietta was indeed a complete mess of sexual satisfaction on the floor beneath me. I was also very happy with my new Uggs. I went into the kitchen and prepared us both a double espresso as an afternoon pick-me-up. She definitely needed one anyway I giggled to myself.

When I returned I placed her coffee down on the table and she looked at me waiting to see whether I was still dominant or back to being her sister. I placed my now bare feet crossed on her face to ensure she was clear which I was.

“So slave we have talked about you serving others and others serving you today and as I understand you are not keen on either. The trouble is those Lacrosse students have been badgering me all week to come around and I was rather hoping we could have some fun together this evening.” I was weakening my usual dominant bitchiness to give her a chance to be open with me.

“Oh goddess. They are fine. I chat with them all the time by text and phone since last week. They keep asking me what it’s like to be your live in slave, which kind of makes me feel special.” Henrietta said.

14. wildyone

wildyone Member

“Well you are special slave. You are chosen by me and will be with me always” I said.

“I never get tired to hearing that goddess. It so warms my heart.” She said.

“So how about we get them over and get some sordid slave games on the go then whore?” I asked again going soft with the dominant.

“Can I just ask you one small thing goddess, as it’s my special day and all?” Henrietta said.

“Ok but this is the last one you cheeky little bitch!” I said.

“Can you treat me as your special slave with them here? I think if I feel they are getting more of you than me I will be very sad again.” Henrietta said.

“Well I am not going to allow you to make a habit of this slave blackmail shit bitch but today I am making lots of one off exceptions. So yes. That is what we will do. I have a few nice surprises in store for you to finish the day on a high.” I replied.

“Well then as you are already texting them regularly you can reply and invite them over tonight. Tell them to wear their Lacrosse outfits again, especially the unwashed set! They are to be here at 7pm sharp and arrange to stay as late as needs be. I am going for a little lay down to recharge my batteries. Wake me at six-thirty so I can get my shit together before they arrive slave.” I said.

Henrietta looked up at me lovingly, “Thank you so much goddess. I am really looking forward to tonight now!”

15. OneAuthor

OneAuthor Member

I could read this chapter over and over, and it would never be anything less than sensational. :)

Nicola and Henrietta are a match made in heaven, and I love them dearly as a dom/sub couple. Henrietta is such an amazing submissive and she absolutely needs a dominant like Nicola in her life. And Nicola completely needs someone like Henrietta to serve her.

The opening scene with Nicola telling Henrietta she loves her and considers her to be family was fantastic. It was great to then get some of Henrietta’s backstory to explain why she is reluctant to be treated nicely and like family. The “cost” Henrietta had to pay to worship Nicola’s feet (three orgasms) was just perfect.

The little sisterly chat while ‘Nicks’ and ‘Hen’ walked into town was wonderful. It’s truly magnificent to see them opening up to each other. I don’t think they’ll be able to show their faces at that clothing store again, but just wow on that changing room scene! I really admired Henrietta’s ability to quickly think of an excuse for all the noise.

I loved the diner scene! Even Nicola’s dominant can be playful. This line to Henrietta was one of my favorites: “You are gorgeous and any man should be eternally grateful for even a single look from you let alone some full on flirting. Anyway I am divine therefore I will only accept beautiful slaves to serve me right?”

The way they manipulated that guy and got him to pay for their meal was terrific. And that afterward, Nicola actually wanted to apologize to him, but Henrietta came back with this: ““No way Nicks. He was a complete jerk. I only smiled at him and he was crawling all over me trying to get me to go into the toilets with him.” I get the feeling Henrietta wasn’t telling the truth, just to show her naughty side. :)

The tenderness and poignancy of the scene in the park...this is the type of thing that sets your story apart from most others. Henrietta basically baring her soul to Nicola made me tear up a little while reading it – but in the best of ways. Them cuddling each other was the decadent icing on this heartwarming cake.

And we go from that...to the hottest scene of the entire chapter at the shoe store. What Nicola did to the young assistant Kelsey was incredible. I’m not sure what it is about her, but I think Nicola could make the world’s most adamant foot-hater love her feet. And she did it to Kelsey, who started out completely repulsed by Nicola’s stinky feet and then ended up allowing Nicola and Henrietta to have their shoes for free just so she could orgasm under Nicola’s feet. Bravo!! :)

Naturally, I am really liking the way Nicola “punished” Henrietta in this chapter. Having a little shoe-shopping game at Nicola’s apartment in which Henrietta gets more orgasms than she can handle…who wouldn’t want that kind of punishment? I would!

The last scene with the mention of the lacrosse students being invited over is making me drool with anticipation to read what's next.

Thanks for writing this fun and heartwarming chapter. May Nicola and Henrietta live happily ever after together! Of course, I know with this story that my wish may be a pipe dream but surely I can hope. :)