Ms Julies New Clips

subste

Jul 27, 2006
uk
www.fetishvideos.com
Hi everyone, been away for a while but ime back now with some new clips.
the new ones are on clips for sale store but for some reason the preview pics are all the same, click for preveiws to see some of the clip
i will be making more tonite so suggestions are welcome
here are some pics from the new clips, hope you like them

anyone want to post any good extreme pics for ideas for new clips?????

Mar 6, 2003
Akron, Ohio
Visit site
Welcome back...had been missin ya for awhile, as you were always one of the members I'd check to see if they updated anything. Absolutely love your vids, especially the ones were you use plastic wrap. Here's an idea for ya, along with a few pics my girlfriend took when she did this to me a few weeks ago. Wrap your boy up or bind him so he is immobile. After you get him good and winded, put 6-7 pairs of pantyhose over his head. It won't cut off the breathing but will restrict it pretty well. Then start adding a plastic bag or two before you start to smother him again. Damn...that was a fun time. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with...=P

albekool

Nov 10, 2005
Visit site
well

how about you tie your slave to the bed, duct tape his mouth and reverse smother the daylights out of him forcing his nose deep into your ass.....and if you wouldnt mind make him pass out please????

blues1916

Apr 1, 2003
Visit site
I love your clips keep them up!

The facesitting in pantyhose and the more recent one with the bound headscissor smother are two of my favorite clips anywhere.

And Ms. Julies overall attitude along with her facial expressions particularly her eyes are just heavenly.

So my suggestion would be to have him bound to the bed ( head at the foot of the bed ) with Ms. Julie in pantyhose and facesitting/smothering him with some headscissor/smothers thrown in...of course if his mouth were taped like the above poster said that'd be a bonus :D

subste

Jul 27, 2006
uk
www.fetishvideos.com
Thanks for all your replies, Ime having a large table built to chain my slave too soon, that should be interesting, also i would love to hear from anyone wanting to book a sesion to appear in my stores???
some more free pics but where are those pics for ideas???? come on people some pics of forced facesitting/hard smothering!!!!!