Muddy hiking boots all over the slave

MadameMarissa

Oct 22, 2014
This is the continuation of last week's video "Trampling the slave's hands under muddy hiking boots". After the slave's hands can't handle any more punishment, I make him lie down in the dirt and trample his body under my hiking boots. Of course, the rough hard soles of the boots hurt his chest almost as bad as his hands - and I enjoy how he screams in pain when I stomp and jump all over his weak body. And even after trampling his hands and his body under these boots, they're still not really clean, so he'll have to lick them clean afterwards!

https://www.madamemarissa.com/en/store/videos/v/muddy-hiking-boots-all-over-the-slave/

https://www.madamemarissa.com/en/store/videos/v/muddy-hiking-boots-all-over-the-slave/

MadameMarissa

Oct 22, 2014
Thanks thats only a hour drive from my place
:D
Love those boots. o_O
Too bad düsseldorf is a fair bit away.
Live in greenland, but vacation in northern jutland of denmark.
Would have loved to experience those boots, and deeply breathe through the socked feet afterwards. ;)
Well, Greenland is kinda far away from everything :D And nothern Denmark is still around 1000km away

:D

Well, Greenland is kinda far away from everything :D And nothern Denmark is still around 1000km away
Yeah, that's too bad.
Would have loved to offer myself, that's for sure.
Absolutely love boots like those, winterboots, hiking, anything with a fairly flat sole, also sneakers/runners. As well as socked feet that has been inside those for a good while. o_O
But when on vacation, it's not too bad, as I sometimes drive from northern jutland to munich.

That would be a dream of mine. Most definately.
Could be interesting to experience a true professional. :)
Not really hardcore myself, but would hope you would find it interesting to see how long you could make it last.
Would be happy to have you stand casually on my chest. I would probably untie the boots, pull them off, bury my nose in the socked toes and deeply smell the warm socks, and perhaps tie on a new pair of boots or sneakers without you would need to do anything but just stand there and enjoy it and no need to jump off.

Would keep switching footwear for you like that, if you like. ;)

Last edited: