Muddy hiking boots all over the slave

Discussion in 'Trample & Foot Fetish - Pics/Clips' started by MadameMarissa, Jul 13, 2018 at 2:32 PM.

1. MadameMarissa

MadameMarissa Active Member

This is the continuation of last week's video "Trampling the slave's hands under muddy hiking boots". After the slave's hands can't handle any more punishment, I make him lie down in the dirt and trample his body under my hiking boots. Of course, the rough hard soles of the boots hurt his chest almost as bad as his hands - and I enjoy how he screams in pain when I stomp and jump all over his weak body. And even after trampling his hands and his body under these boots, they're still not really clean, so he'll have to lick them clean afterwards!

https://www.madamemarissa.com/en/store/videos/v/muddy-hiking-boots-all-over-the-slave/

[​IMG]

https://www.madamemarissa.com/en/store/videos/v/muddy-hiking-boots-all-over-the-slave/

humancarpet and trapled like this.
  2. ferrytje

ferrytje Member

Dear Marissa when do com to Holland
    Its a dream te be under your boots en shoes and heels you rock big time

3. MadameMarissa

4. ferrytje

ferrytje Member

Thanks thats only a hour drive from my place

5. PolarBear

PolarBear Member

Love those boots. o_O
    Too bad düsseldorf is a fair bit away.
    Live in greenland, but vacation in northern jutland of denmark.
    Would have loved to experience those boots, and deeply breathe through the socked feet afterwards. ;)

6. MadameMarissa

:D
    Well, Greenland is kinda far away from everything :D And nothern Denmark is still around 1000km away

7. ferrytje

ferrytje Member

Feel free sounds you have an evil plan Miss Marissa

8. PolarBear

PolarBear Member

Yeah, that's too bad.
    Would have loved to offer myself, that's for sure.
    Absolutely love boots like those, winterboots, hiking, anything with a fairly flat sole, also sneakers/runners. As well as socked feet that has been inside those for a good while. o_O
    But when on vacation, it's not too bad, as I sometimes drive from northern jutland to munich.