My Cubicle

Johnlav

Jul 17, 2018
I'm a complete novice but I hope you appreciate
----
I wake to the faint sound of footsteps followed by a creaking door. Seconds later a light blinks on in the restroom. The footsteps are more clear now as they make take their way closer. They stop just outside my cubicle.

I can see red heels under the stall door from the corner of my eye. A few seconds pass and then there is a knock on the cubicle door. I do not respond. The woman then proceeds to open and walk into the cubicle. Her coat brushes against my face as she takes it off to hang it on the coat hook. She steps on one of my hands as she does this pinching my skin with the base of her left heel. I wince but I know better than to make a sound. She doesn't seem to care or even notice for that matter.

With her coat out of the way she locks the door and steps back grazing my hands with her shoes as she does until she's standing above the toilet.

She lifts her tight fitting yellow top up slightly and unbuttons her jeans. She then proceeds to put her hands in her pockets and apply downwards force as she wiggles her ass to release herself from the denim prison. It's quite the sight to see. Eventually they come loose and slide down to her ankles. She then slides down a black thong just above her ankles and sits down on the toilet seat.

I suppose you're wondering where I fit into this. She may be here for a while so I might as well explain my situation to you now. The cubicle she had chosen wasn't a regular one. It was the one right at the end of the rest room. There was another cubicle to her right and a wall to her left. On the wall were three holes. One larger hole just below waist height and two smaller ones about a foot apart at ground level.

I small trickle of pee can be heard in the cubicle. You'd think that it would be hard for someone to use a toilet with me present in the cubicle but to be perfectly honest I don't think any considers me as anything more than an object.

The bottom two holes are designed to slide my footrests through....I mean, my hands. Sorry. I can't really see for myself but my arms seem to be locked in place at the elbow. Due to my position I'm unable to move my them myself but they can be moved quite freely by anyone in the cubicle.

The trickle now sounds more like a torrent than. It sounds like she really needed to go.
Anyway, the other hole is for my face to slot into with a slight tilt so I'm looking upwards. An extremely tight leather strap wraps around my neck attaching me to the wall basically making my head immobile without external pressure. My face fits snugly from the top of my head down to my jaw. Making it impossible for me to open my mouth in it's current configuration. Unlike the smaller holes though this hole has a few options to it. The lower part of the hole wrapping around my jaw can be lowered giving me the ability to control my mouth and talk if given permission and once loosened more pressure can be added to the sides essentially locking the mouth open.

A quiet fart could be heard, followed by a much louder one. And eventually some water echoing plopping noises and a stench begins to fill the cubicle. I wish to vomit but am unable to do so.

It should also be noted that on the other side of the wall I am completely immobilized. I have no idea how because it was done after my face was slotted into the whole but all I know is that I can't move a single inch. It's hard to tell if I even have a body. Perhaps I'm just a part of this wall. I might as well be.

About five minutes later it sounds as though the woman was just about finished. I dread to think of the state of that toilet but you'd expected her to grab some toilet paper but instead she simply stands up and waddles herself forward still with her jeans around her ankles. until her foot once again lands on my um ...hand. Unlike before this time it was completely intentional she swerved 90 degrees and places her over foot on my other hand. I instinctively grasp at both of them as I have done many times before.

She then leans back against the wall above me and lowers her until eventually my face is completely submerged between her filthy ass cheeks. She then simply slides her ass up and down my face depositing any filth from her as onto my face until eventually her ass was clean and my face was not. I was nothing more that a substitute for toilet paper for her.
She gets back up pulls her thong and trousers back up in a very similar fashion as before. This time whilst standing on my hands and finally grabs her coat, presses a button that lets the cleaners know that the cubicle had been used and left without a single hesitation.

I wish I could say that this way a random occurrence but unfortunately this public toilet is in a busy area and I'm used countless times a day.

Jun 7, 2018
I'm a complete novice but I hope you appreciate
----
I wake to the faint sound of footsteps followed by a creaking door. Seconds later a light blinks on in the restroom. The footsteps are more clear now as they make take their way closer. They stop just outside my cubicle.

I can see red heels under the stall door from the corner of my eye. A few seconds pass and then there is a knock on the cubicle door. I do not respond. The woman then proceeds to open and walk into the cubicle. Her coat brushes against my face as she takes it off to hang it on the coat hook. She steps on one of my hands as she does this pinching my skin with the base of her left heel. I wince but I know better than to make a sound. She doesn't seem to care or even notice for that matter.

With her coat out of the way she locks the door and steps back grazing my hands with her shoes as she does until she's standing above the toilet.

She lifts her tight fitting yellow top up slightly and unbuttons her jeans. She then proceeds to put her hands in her pockets and apply downwards force as she wiggles her ass to release herself from the denim prison. It's quite the sight to see. Eventually they come loose and slide down to her ankles. She then slides down a black thong just above her ankles and sits down on the toilet seat.

I suppose you're wondering where I fit into this. She may be here for a while so I might as well explain my situation to you now. The cubicle she had chosen wasn't a regular one. It was the one right at the end of the rest room. There was another cubicle to her right and a wall to her left. On the wall were three holes. One larger hole just below waist height and two smaller ones about a foot apart at ground level.

I small trickle of pee can be heard in the cubicle. You'd think that it would be hard for someone to use a toilet with me present in the cubicle but to be perfectly honest I don't think any considers me as anything more than an object.

The bottom two holes are designed to slide my footrests through....I mean, my hands. Sorry. I can't really see for myself but my arms seem to be locked in place at the elbow. Due to my position I'm unable to move my them myself but they can be moved quite freely by anyone in the cubicle.

The trickle now sounds more like a torrent than. It sounds like she really needed to go.
Anyway, the other hole is for my face to slot into with a slight tilt so I'm looking upwards. An extremely tight leather strap wraps around my neck attaching me to the wall basically making my head immobile without external pressure. My face fits snugly from the top of my head down to my jaw. Making it impossible for me to open my mouth in it's current configuration. Unlike the smaller holes though this hole has a few options to it. The lower part of the hole wrapping around my jaw can be lowered giving me the ability to control my mouth and talk if given permission and once loosened more pressure can be added to the sides essentially locking the mouth open.

A quiet fart could be heard, followed by a much louder one. And eventually some water echoing plopping noises and a stench begins to fill the cubicle. I wish to vomit but am unable to do so.

It should also be noted that on the other side of the wall I am completely immobilized. I have no idea how because it was done after my face was slotted into the whole but all I know is that I can't move a single inch. It's hard to tell if I even have a body. Perhaps I'm just a part of this wall. I might as well be.

About five minutes later it sounds as though the woman was just about finished. I dread to think of the state of that toilet but you'd expected her to grab some toilet paper but instead she simply stands up and waddles herself forward still with her jeans around her ankles. until her foot once again lands on my um ...hand. Unlike before this time it was completely intentional she swerved 90 degrees and places her over foot on my other hand. I instinctively grasp at both of them as I have done many times before.

She then leans back against the wall above me and lowers her until eventually my face is completely submerged between her filthy ass cheeks. She then simply slides her ass up and down my face depositing any filth from her as onto my face until eventually her ass was clean and my face was not. I was nothing more that a substitute for toilet paper for her.
She gets back up pulls her thong and trousers back up in a very similar fashion as before. This time whilst standing on my hands and finally grabs her coat, presses a button that lets the cleaners know that the cubicle had been used and left without a single hesitation.

I wish I could say that this way a random occurrence but unfortunately this public toilet is in a busy area and I'm used countless times a day.
Awesome story