1. All about the ass

All about the ass New Member

Never had the oppertunity but my ultimate fantady is to be forced to eat shit like full tied no safeword and used by women who actually dont care and wont let me back out i live in australia anyone experienced this for real would love to hear

serviculus likes this.
  2. Thetallsubmissive20

Thetallsubmissive20 New Member

Completely get this as it's mine too. Haven' heard anyone actually going through this but a couple good videos out there

3. All about the ass

I know right aye i seen videos aswell but just want to experince fo my self , nearlt done it but the dom that i was with didnt force me

4. Thetallsubmissive20

Thetallsubmissive20 New Member

You in the UK or USA as there are mistresses who do forced consumption in both I know of

5. All about the ass

Im in australia lol i want to go uk and serve ingred frost omg

6. miami_fa

miami_fa Member

All about the ass likes this.
  7. All about the ass

8. SiCiAiT

SiCiAiT My Mouth Your Ass

My ex use to do that .... but she never really produced enough to be even slightly worried. So yes I'm in the same boat. Would love to find a lady that produces a lot and not care. I have always said "When anyone uses a toilet they don't care what is happening down below. So show me No Mercy." ULTIMATE Fantasy

9. toilet4u

toilet4u Member

I think All Women should once in awhile put a man down take off her pants,skirts,dresses and panties and sit comfortably on his mouth and take a nice long and slow shit into his mouth. Waiting for it to be flushed down and Her Ass cleaned by a warm moist tongue. This would give Women a new respect and perspective on life.

10. All about the ass

True to that aye like alot find it disgusting but they should naturally want to do it knowing that we know they are superiour if anything its a compliment i think

11. All about the ass

It would show them how superiour they truley are