1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ads by Clips4Sale

My Friend Krystal Can't Open An Account

Discussion in 'Trample & Foot Fetish Discussions' started by Emma24, May 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Emma24

Emma24 Member

I am sorry I am not sure this is the right place to post this, My friend Krystal she has a store on clips4sale
    https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/115226/k-r-y-s-t-a-l---k-r-u-s-h
    I told her this forum is a great place to post and she has tried to open an account, but she isn't getting the confirmation email on her gmail account any help would be very much appreciated, thank you

Sorry I don't post much myself I have a family and a full time job so I am very busy but Krystal would have the time I'm sure.
    Emma x

2. Ads by Clips4Sale

3. Emma24

Emma24 Member

Her email address is:-
    krystalkrush41@gmail.com
    if that is any help.

4. Emma24

Emma24 Member

Silly girl never checked her junk folder, its ok now guys she is in :)

5. bfrug

bfrug Moderator

Oh dear - the penalty for that is to use me as her personal carpet/footslave for the day........................

6. bfrug

bfrug Moderator

& of course a warm welcome to the lovely Lady.

Hope you are keeping well Emma.

7. Emma24

Emma24 Member

Now she is getting this message on every single page
    (You have insufficient privileges to reply here.)
    so she is unable to do anything.

8. Emma24

Emma24 Member

Yep not bad I am a busy bee you know how life is :)

9. bfrug

bfrug Moderator

Hi Emma, I'm new to moderating on MDFF's & also new to this software so, TBH, not too sure.
    Has Krystal verified her email address (if required).
    She should be able to set up her password & log in using the button on the top right of the screen & go from there.
    I'll email her later - I'm just off out for the day & will not be on line again until I get back.

10. John

John Infidel Staff Member

Everything looks good. She is registered and valid. Not sure if that has been fixed since this was posted. :)

11. NS1985

NS1985 New Member

Emma from the old Emma's Kingdom? Take it you don't do trampling anymore ? Your website used to be fantastic all those years ago. Kind of what got me into trampling really as a teen.

12. Emma24

Emma24 Member

Thank you for the nice replies guys i haven't seen her for a few days i will ask her how she is getting on with it when i do x

13. Emma24

Emma24 Member

Yes i occasionally still make trample videos look here :-

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/86891/g-i-r-l-s-4k-hd

I just recently got one of my friends Jane into the fetish she enjoyed it a lot. x