neck/throat standing until unconsciousness?

Oct 15, 2006
This may sound unusual, but I'm genuinely curious! Does anyone go into a throat trample wanting to pass out? I'm aware throat trample is likely the most dangerous type of trample, but I'm also aware some are fond of the idea of having been forced to pass out by a lady's foot.

If anyone knows of anyone who "wanted" to pass out, did the trampler know this and follow through?
I must say it would be incredible interesting to see a woman tell the fellow on the floor that she was going to make him pass out and then actually do it... intentionally. That grainy-yet-exceptional clip of Cucciolo accidentally blacking out would have been even more amazing if the results weren't accidental and the trampler stated her intentions to the "victim" before going ahead with it.

All reports I've heard and read about tramplees passing out during throat standing seem to be accidental and sudden. Never have I heard of the unconsciousness being forced intentionally.

Also, while on the subject, do there exist any video where the person being full-weight throat/neck trample passes out accidentally (and not something staged/fake).

Apr 29, 2005
Midwest
Visit site
I think I have asked such a question before and it intrigues me a lot. I'd like to see it, but it is considered extreme, the funny thing is I can't take high heels trampling or a lot of cbt torture or any of that stuff, but getting choked out doesn't seem as extreme or painful to me.

I don't think I have seen anything other than accidents where the trampled passes out. Cucciolo video being a good example and others. I've heard plenty of stories and trampling experiences, but rarely on video.

Plus, you need some sort of warning system if it is gong to be intentional. You don't want the woman to keep standing on the guy's throat after he has passed out, that is where the real danger lies. She must get off immediately. Accidental pass outs really don't appeal to me and I end up feeling kind of bad for the guy. Usually, they're shocked and really scared from the experience.

I wouldn't mind seeing it if the guy wanted it to happen. Full weight throat trampling is a huge turn on to me, and the whole thing combined with breath control seems like one of the bigger aspects of control and domination in the foot fetish world. That and Facestanding are without a doubt my favorite.

jayman795

Feb 5, 2007
I have seen a few videos where the tramplee passes out but none where that was her intention. I know tread has atleast one and Ihave seen some of hecrons work I'll bet he has one floating around too. I would also like to see these movies. I have gone out several times the worst part about it is it takes along time for her to work her way back up neck standing again. is it just me or is it never the same I have had my neck stood on full wt for 30+ seconds and been fine and then 10 seconds and I'm out the next time is there someting different I should do to take it longer?

Apr 29, 2005
Midwest
Visit site
Nice clip. That girl was kind of annoying though and I didn't find her sexy at all until she performed that throat choke. Wasn't that Walter? Looked like he was chained up too with no way to signal to her that he was in trouble...

Thanks 4 clip. :)

May 20, 2006
Whether the woman is heavy or not it can cause a lot of pain if she stands on your throat the wrong way,but that shouldn't stop it!
Its highly erotic having a woman control you in that way,her foot deciding if you breathe or not!

Take a look at the picture from www.feetofthemonth.com
thats how I really like it!

femdom69

Jul 13, 2008
i don;t go deliberately to pass out, but i love beeing trampled on my throat, especially with the big toe on my adams apple. it s a unique sensation!

of course this can be dangerous, but this is also what turns me on, that she has control over me... when the woman steps with all her foot , then her weight is partly distributed, but if she only steps on the toes, it can go really wild!

You definately need to control it by leading her foot if you want to try this.

Stryder

Broken Goods
Aug 28, 2002
I have blacked out numerous times. I don't try for this to happen and try to be alert for when I am going under but often it is hard to react in time. I don't like the feeling especially when you wake up and have no idea where you are or what is going on. It kills the mood a bit for me when this happens but usually carry on after I come to my senses. It is hard if you are in a multi situation as you sometimes cant move your hand to tap out or make a sound. A couple of times the woman or women have not even known and kept working on me. Thankfully it is only a few seconds usually but it is dangerous any time you lose consciousness. Brain cells croak.

Oct 1, 2002
Italia
www.Cucciolopage.com
I have blacked out numerous times. I don't try for this to happen and try to be alert for when I am going under but often it is hard to react in time. I don't like the feeling especially when you wake up and have no idea where you are or what is going on. It kills the mood a bit for me when this happens but usually carry on after I come to my senses. It is hard if you are in a multi situation as you sometimes cant move your hand to tap out or make a sound. A couple of times the woman or women have not even known and kept working on me. Thankfully it is only a few seconds usually but it is dangerous any time you lose consciousness. Brain cells croak.
Well explained dear Steve and i don't try for this to happen either, if it happens it happens ! And i would also add that getting unconscious during a throat standing could really scare the girls involved if they notice it especially if they are not so experienced as to look at someone trembling unconsciosly is not something nice to look at ! But of course it is something that can happens to any tramplee as it is often totally unpredictable for us to react in time as steve rightly pointed out...i have got an experience of that once and it wasn't so good to watch! I think that when you get unconscious (so no blood gets to your brain is quite dangerous for brain damage) but i respect and understand those who get excited to watch a situation in which a girl make you pass unconscious intentionally.

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2005
Midwest
Visit site
Old thread. :)

I'm really into this sort of thing as you can tell from the previous posts, I can see how it ruins the mood for the one being trampled though, the few times it has had happen to me I have a nice little dream and then kind of lose grasp of my environment when I come to. I like the pre-light headed feeling quite a bit as a trampler but I like watching or the idea of girls trampling a guy completely out with their sexy bare feet, it is like the exclamation point on domination and humiliation IMO.

T

Throwrug1

Concerning passing out and brain damage, i have heard that people can be under water for a while before getting brain damage(the colder it is, the longer). I've heard that the brain can go about 4 minutes w/o oxygen, before getting brain damage. Has anyone else heard that?

Throwrug

Apr 29, 2005
Midwest
Visit site
It is different for a blood choke, but the brain damage is no more significant than a few beers if that. The danger lies when the choke is held after the person goes out, there are BJJ practitioners who get choked out several times per year for years because they refuse to tap or do not tap in time.

Mar 25, 2006
Jacksonville, NC
Visit site
I love having my throat stepped on, especially if the girl takes sincere pleasure in doing it. I've come close to blacking out but never actually have. I agree, ita the ultimate submission and one of the most intense part of trampling is when she's stepping down on my throat, taunting me and making me beg to breath. The more I try and talk, the harder she'll press, looking down at me, hands on her hips, speaking gently to me, soothing almost, like she's talking me into accepting my own demise. Nothing compares to it.

Oct 15, 2006
Yes, this was an old thread of mine someone dug up, but no less interesting!
Since I posted this, I've passed out under these exact circumstances perhaps a couple dozen times. I feel no worse for wear either.

I'll start another thread to describe my experiences and findings. :)