1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ads by Clips4Sale

Only the best

Discussion in 'Trample & Foot Fetish - Pics/Clips' started by D25, Jan 12, 2018.

1. D25

D25 Member

what about if we upload our absolute favorites? Only. Your top 5 or so of all time, or the moment?

Mine would have to include some from arakeen from www.footonface.com. Great girls great quality, hot poses and of course Stella

loser[1].jpg sample-fof10d.jpg sample-fof54f.jpg FOF1ch.jpg Foot-On-Face61.jpg IMG_6212[1].jpg

That was difficult to choose...

What about yours?

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    doormatAZ likes this.
  2. Ads by Clips4Sale

3. D25

D25 Member

Delete

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  4. dachi

dachi Active Member

why did You post my picture here?

5. D25

D25 Member

I found it online and I like it. I didn’t know where it came from. I’ll take it down.

6. dachi

dachi Active Member

~1200 clips and ~120000 pics are offline and will never be posted for dowloads again
    it is bad to make people sure that they will get old stuff after paying for membership of the current actual paysite

Thank You!

7. bounder

bounder Member

o_O Why am I reminded of a squirrel racing around chasing all the others away from their precious little stashes of buried nuts. :p

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  8. bfrug

bfrug Well-Known Member

It is, unfortunately how life works - like it or not. There will always be a percentage of material that gets posted in the public domain.
    You have to ask yourself "is it really fair to the honest subscribers to penalise them for the actions of a few ?"
    However, on the other side of the coin, over the last 10 years or so I must have lost around £1,500/$2,075/1,700EUR for clips, items, deposits for session which never materialised etc.

9. dachi

dachi Active Member

You assume that i am bad webmaster if dont want to post old pics/clips?

10. bfrug

bfrug Well-Known Member

Not at all - maybe I misinterpreted what you said & you are not too clear on the points I made.