1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ads by Clips4Sale

Panty Facesitting

Discussion in 'Facesitting - Pics/Clips' started by gussetlover, May 10, 2018.

1. gussetlover

gussetlover Member

Its funny but over the years my panty obsession merged with my obsession of having my face face sat on. I love the feel of the silk or nylon gusset gently rubbing over my mouth and nose until she gets more turned on and begins to really smother me to the point of searching for my next breath.
    I find the Japanese sites in particular have a love for facesitting in full panties and loved two sites in particular
    www.j-fetish.com - although since they had a tsunami in Japan the site has never been on line since .. hope everyone is ok !!
    www.roselip-fetish.com - although living in the UK, I can't seem to get on that site anymore unless I holiday in Europe.
    So if I can, I am going to upload some of my favourites and continue to do so and please feel free to join in and add to your hearts content !!

2. Ads by Clips4Sale

3. gussetlover

gussetlover Member

Last edited: May 12, 2018
  4. gussetlover

gussetlover Member

5. gussetlover

gussetlover Member

6. gussetlover

gussetlover Member

7. gussetlover

gussetlover Member

Screenshot 2018-05-10 11.59.30.png https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/4366/9160763/Femdom+Double+Team+Trouble+-+Pt.+5
    Facesitting And Smothering

It should go with out saying that I would always choose to be the man under all these sexy asses, however I would give anything to be this particular guy !!

8. gussetlover

gussetlover Member

Screenshot 2018-05-10 12.06.53.png https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/4366/492793/Sleepless+In+Smother++Clip+-+7
    Facesitting And Smothering

... and this guy .. albeit the same lucky man

9. gussetlover

gussetlover Member

latest photo from Mistress Jessica https://twitter.com/Miss

I have contemplated arranging a session with her ... anybody had a session ?
    JessicaWood CjEuOcBXIAAxrBm.jpg

Norm likes this.
  10. gussetlover

gussetlover Member

11. gussetlover

gussetlover Member

12. Joe Chip

Joe Chip Active Member

Hi, yes, my panty fetish turned into a facesitting fetish too, and I too love the two Japanese sites you're referring to, but like you, I live in the UK and they've both gone, not sure why. Check out my Japanese upskirts thread under the Upskirts section. Another good Japanese site worth visiting is http://www.ol-sweetlove.tv Attached is an example, actually two examples... gallery_ktg-miho052.jpg gallery_ktg-miho054.jpg

13. gussetlover

gussetlover Member

Thank Joe Chip ... I love this site !! I would join it for more of its content but I don’t think it supports us British using it
    I love your Japanese upskirt post .. they really are everything I look for in a “surfing session” in fact I think I have a real appreciation for Japanese women as a consequence of years of self abuse !!

14. Snoopy

Snoopy Well-Known Member

Here are some to add to your thread, gussetlover. ;)

Attached Files:

wiggles, stepoverme58 and gussetlover like this.
  15. Snoopy

Snoopy Well-Known Member

Continued...;);)

Attached Files:

16. Snoopy

Snoopy Well-Known Member

Continued...;););)

Attached Files:

17. Snoopy

Snoopy Well-Known Member

Continued...;);););)

Attached Files:

18. Snoopy

Snoopy Well-Known Member

That's it, many from your favourite site, roselip.com :)

Attached Files:

19. gussetlover

gussetlover Member

Wow Snoopy !! you have my number !! all this roselip-fetish stuff is the perfect stuff !! thank you and please keep them coming !!

20. gussetlover

gussetlover Member

21. stepoverme58

stepoverme58 always in the way

God bless you, Snoop!!!:):):)

22. Ads by Clips4Sale