pencil thin heels in my most brutal cock trample clip to date! *Warning there is a little blood*

Discussion in 'Trample & Foot Fetish - Pics/Clips' started by Jewel, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Jewel

Jewel Active Member

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12689/jewels-foot-fantasy-gems

[​IMG]
    these shoes are so pretty with their ultra slender heels and sexy low cut arch and toe cleavage revealing lines... they are also brutal instruments of torture and the girl wearing them (me) really doesn't care how much pain and damage the dagger like heels cause to this slaves cock. if you don't like the red stuff or if your squeamish at all this is not the video for you otherwise enjoy the severe and brutal torture this cock endures! this is a very intense clip not a bunch of talking and modeling its all brutal action, hard stomping full weight grinding and twisting... no breaks and i don't have bars above me to take off the weight, im not sitting down taping at it he is getting my weight just like he is the dirt beneath my feet. there is no cum shot in this clip... this slave doesnt get pleasure from me only pain... this video will have you seeing red ;)

humancarpet and Likky like this.
  2. kiko

kiko Member

Wow, you're a real goddess and so incredibly sexy !!!! I wish you would treat my cock this way...these shoes sre breathtaking. ;)

3. Jewel

Jewel Active Member

i would be happy to session with you i offer filmed and private sessions both :) i am however booked until mid june at this point.

4. vorleger

vorleger Well-Known Member

That´s wonderful and honest. No fake, real trampling. Thanks a lot!

Jewel likes this.
  5. Jewel

Jewel Active Member

way to much of that crap out there ;)

6. kiko

kiko Member

It would be an honor for me! But I'm afraid you might be located much too far from me ? ;) I'm in good ol' Germany.