Penis flattened under Dana - thinking back to good old times…

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
This is some years ago, to be precise ten years.
Iffelmaus and IffelDana together vs. my cock. :rolleyes:
Sadly, Dana has moved away and is no longer ready for such nice sessions...
Thinking back to good old times, let's keep the spirit alive!

This was their first session together, on the good old cocktrampling platform (which is still existing but no longer used).

It was so fantastic to stand there under these two goddesses, especially Dana not taking care for my cock, stepping on my tiny glans with that merciless heels!
omg, how I loved these patent leather boots!!! :eek:

im-da01a.jpg im-da01b.jpg im-da01c.jpg im-da01d.jpg im-da01e.jpg

Apr 28, 2006
This is some years ago, to be precise ten years.
Iffelmaus and IffelDana together vs. my cock. :rolleyes:
Sadly, Dana has moved away and is no longer ready for such nice sessions...
Thinking back to good old times, let's keep the spirit alive!

This was their first session together, on the good old cocktrampling platform (which is still existing but no longer used).

It was so fantastic to stand there under these two goddesses, especially Dana not taking care for my cock, stepping on my tiny glans with that merciless heels!
omg, how I loved these patent leather boots!!! :eek:

View attachment 588451 View attachment 588452 View attachment 588453 View attachment 588454 View attachment 588455

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
This must be a great pain this heel on sex
Superb my friend
At that time, the boots were new, not worn, and the edges of the heels were extremely sharp.
Of course, a girl doesn't care for such details, so Dana was ignorant and squeezed my cock quite painful with these heels. :eek:
And she left some nice impressions on my cock... :)
Some weeks later, she wore them when we went clubbing and I thought back to this wonderful session!

im-da01f.jpg im-da01g.jpg im-da01h.jpg

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
A little more with the boots, screenshots from the videos.
very small, pre-HD :D

I think these sessions were the first for Dana to have a cock under her shoes.
Fantastic, a woman not knowing how far she can go, how much pressure she can apply.
Testing her own limits and knowing nothing about my limits. :rolleyes:
For her, it was a nice game and my cock was only a toy - awesome feeling!

bustbestbr1 7.jpg bustbestbr1 9.jpg bustbestbr1 39.jpg bustbestbr1 20.jpg

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
Wow, that was one of my fovourite sessions:
Iffelmaus and IffelDana in fantastic, heavy boots. NewRock boots and Buffalo boots, both with extreme soles and heels.
The kind of boot where you are the clear loser when you put your cock on their floor... :eek:

The girls dance to the music and step around randomly, without caring for what is under their boots.
I put some gummy candy on their dancefloor, so they always step on something and when they hit my cock, they're not careful but just continue full weight. :rolleyes:
omg, these goddesses in those boots - HEAVEN!!! ;)

It was a quite painful session for me. :D

im-da03a.jpg im-da03b.jpg im-da03c.jpg im-da03d.jpg im-da03e.jpg im-da03f.jpg im-da03g.jpg

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
I am a big fan of buffalos thank you for sharing with us
Yes, Buffalo's are really great shoes! We still have some of them, but sadly the soles are getting weak... :(

Here are some screenshots from a session with Dana and Iffelmaus wearing Buffs...
The girls danced to the music and didn't take care of my tiny friend on their dancefloor. :eek:

Attachments