Please Delete My MDFF Account

F

funtime82

could you please delete my account?

i've really enjoyed my time here, but its time to go.

thanks

S

Spike_Metal

Hello Moderator!

Could you please delete my account as well?

Thank you!

bluelake

Nov 26, 2006
everything asked for, no problem, done.

Therefore if I ask for a donation of £50,000 for a sports car and a holiday in Hawaii, without a doubt Admin will say.....no problem, done :)

Last edited by a moderator:
M

marcouk

Can I take this opportunity to request the deletion of my account please? Thank you very much and I wish all the best to MDFF members.

A

Abk

Please delete my account..dude. I did my time..and its time to go. I request you.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Abk

Could you please delete my account sir, for some personal problems..i gotta go..wish i could stay..but gotta go now..so plz..asap

B

banzaiDrop

I've had a good time but it's time to go.

Please delete my account please.

Thanks

Z

ZyloW0lf

Hello, I would also like to have my account deleted. It's a great forum, but I'm gonna have to go.

A

Alaska_78

Delete Account

Hi.I would really appreciate it if you could delete my account.I've always been a dominant man,but just wanted to check out the opposite.I appreciate you giving me that opportunity.Thank you!

F

FrontRowSeat

Hi, I've enjoyed my second adventure on the MD forum but alas my time has come again.

It's time to close the book in this chapter of my internet life.

Please can you delete my account with immediate effect.

E

enjoi69

Hello,

Please delete this account and all stored data and contact information with immediate effect, due to a personal deciscion I've made. Thank you.