POLL, the lose will eat the shit of the winner

Who is prettier?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 15, 2009
I think there are two separate issues here. First, which woman is prettier? Second, who should poop / eat poop?

To the first, they are both pretty though I think the blonde is prettier (but 'All about the ass' is right, the brunette's ass is gorgeous).

To the second, it's kinda because the two are both pretty but the blonde prettier that I'd actually like to see the brunette poop in the blonde's mouth. A strange take, it's just the way I see it.

Jun 20, 2018
I think there are two separate issues here. First, which woman is prettier? Second, who should poop / eat poop?

To the first, they are both pretty though I think the blonde is prettier (but 'All about the ass' is right, the brunette's ass is gorgeous).

To the second, it's kinda because the two are both pretty but the blonde prettier that I'd actually like to see the brunette poop in the blonde's mouth. A strange take, it's just the way I see it.
ye u have right, for the next time i will put more options

Jun 7, 2018

And not just eat the poop but for the brunette once she is done shitting then to sit down and smother the blondes face omg would be amazing