Pt.4 Conclusion: We trampled my boyfriends cock

Discussion in 'Trample & Foot Fetish Stories' started by jdog909, Jan 5, 2008.

1. jdog909

jdog909 MistressJ & (bf)underdog

..continued from part 3.
    Yeah, it was going to be fun to work over Mike's big long dick... But I wasn't quite finished with Justin yet, I wanted to watch my two sexy girl friends stomp his pathetic little cock while I pussy smotherd him. I pulled my luscious pussy lips open and pushed my sweet wet pussy over Justin's mouth....I still had more sadistic trample fun in mind for me and my girfriends to enjoy...

The wooden sole of Sandy's pretty blue wedge had Mike's cock shaft smashed firmly to the trample board. I wetly licked my finger tips then rubbed them seductively over Mike's protruding cock head, I playfully toyed with it making Mike very hot and horny. When Mike's cock dribbled a drop of clear gooey pre cum I stuck the tip of my little finger into his wet dick hole and pushed, my sharp red nail instantly made Mike yelp in agony! Rebecca and Sandy giggled as I worked my fingernail into Mike's dick hole as far as it would go. Sandy laughed and said, "That is soo funny, you are finger banging my boy friend's dick hole just like it was a little pussy!" Mike howled and we all laughed as I comically added, "Take it bitch!" and jabbed my fingernail in and out of his little pee hole several times in an amusing response to Sandy's finger banging comment. It turned me on to play with men like this, I like to mix my sexual pleasure with their pain, It was fun for me to torment Mike's cock in front of his girlfriend and Rebecca while I smothered my own boyfriend/slave with my pussy. I enjoyed the pain and humiliation I inflicted on Mike and Justin. I particullary liked playing with Mike's very long and very thick cock. I thought to myself maybe I would decide to fuck Mike and enjoy his big dick inside my pussy but it would only be on my terms and only if he submited to my sadistic desires.

Sandy's pretty wedge looked small standing on Mike's big fat dick. Her small sexy foot squished Mike's thick dick shaft right behind the ridge of his plump cock head. Sandy's petite little foot only covered about two inches of Mike's extra long cock, leaving a good 7 to 8 inches of dick shaft between her foot and Mike's big hairy balls. Rebecca stood behind Sandy and pulled Sandy's tight little ass against her body. Rebecca reached from behind Sandy and massaged Sandy's perky little tits with one hand and with her other hand lustfully slid her fingers up and down Sandy's pretty pink slit. Sandy's pussy was dripping wet from Rebecca's attention and she moaned in her hot girlish voice as Rebecca rubbed her pink little clit. Sandy reciprocated and reached behind her back and fingered Rebecca's hot wet pussy. I pulled Rebecca's boot up and placed it onto Mike's dick shaft between Sandy's blue wedge and Mike's big balls. Mike grunted loud, as Rebecca's weight instantly made his dick plump under Sandy's little foot and made his dick head bulge and turn a deep dark red. We were all sadistically turned on by the sight of Mike's big fat dick being double crushed by both Sandy's pretty sexy wedge and Rebecca's wicked knarly boot! I grinded my wet pussy into Justin's mouth enjoying the moment.

What a contrast my two sexy girlfriends made standing on Mike's big long dick in front of me. Sandy is a golden tanned little hottie, she has classic surfer girl good looks with medium lenght sun bleached blond hair, an angelic face and dazzeling blue eyes. Sandy works out regularly and has a tight muscle toned body, she has beautiful perky tits with pretty pink nipples, tight abs, a nice firm ass and lean sexy thighs. Her mostly bare pussy is neatly trimmed in an air strip pattern which shows off her lovely pink pussy and her cute little clit. Sandy also has wonderfully shaped calves with well turned ankles, her small petite size 6 feet, with pretty painted toes were displayed in sexy light blue wooden soled sandal wedges. It was very hot to watch giant Rebecca and petite little Sandy fingering each other as both sexy women stood naked attired only in sexy shoes, standing on Mike's cock!

Rebecca is huge compared to little Sandy, she towered well over 6 feet tall standing in her clunky knee high boots. Rebecca is amazingly hot, she has luscious creamy skin with long dark hair and dark green eyes that accent her beautiful face, she has large double D tits with big rose colored nipples, she has wide shapley hips and a luscious ample ass. Rebecca's large powerful thighs are ripped with thick muscle that flex with her every move. Rebecca's dark haired pussy is much fuller than Sandy's naked little strip. Rebecca's well developed clit crowns her full thick rose colored pussy lips, her copious female genitalia intensified her powerfull and sexy feminine presence. The shape of Rebecca's thick powerfull calves were visible underneath the supple black leather of her sexy knee high boots. The wicked thick soles and big clunky heels exaggerated the powerfull look of Rebecca's size 12 feet! It was an awesome sight to see my sexy giant girfriend standing on Mike's cock with her big wicked boots!...Both girls were indeed very very attractive in their own different ways. I enjoyed the wonderful sight of my two sexy girfriends fingering each other's pussys as we dominated and humiliated the men!

I grinded Justin's mouth and tongue into my wet pussy slathering his face with my pussy juice. I looked at Mike's long thick dick and big hairy balls and then I laughed at Justin's shriveled up little cock and balls. I told Justin in a cruel condesending voice, "Justin you really do have a puny pathetic dick compared to Mike's big thick cock. I don't think you could ever satisfy a woman's pussy with that ridiclulous tiny thing, so I think we have to find other ways to have fun with it. Your little teeny dick is so completely useless for fucking, I think I am going to ask the girls to stomp your worthless weener for our amusement! I looked up at Sandy and Rebecca with an evil smile and said, "Girls I want you both to stomp Justin's useless little dick! I want you to stomp it good and hard and make him scream while I smother him with my pussy! I am going to enjoy watching you stomp and grind his pathetic cock and I absolutely love how it feels when he yells under my pussy, and I can't wait to feel his screams vibrate the insides of my cunt and make my pussy cream!

Rebecca looked down at Justins dick and replied, "Are you really sure you want me to actually stomp on his little teeny dick, his dick looks pretty damm frail to me and you know I am a very very big girl."....I think I could actually break it up under my heavy weight, Justin could very well never ever be able to get his little dick hard again after I stomp on it with my wicked boots? I laughed and said, "I really don't give a shit whether he can get his useless dick hard again or not! And I don't really give a damm if you break his worthless little cock! ....I winked at Rebecca and said, "As long as Justin's tongue works I am quite good to go!" Sandy and Rebecca cracked up at my comment. Sandy still getting finger banged by Rebecca added with heated passion, "I am soo f'ing hot and horny right now, come on lets stomp Justin's little weeny to a pulp!

I lifted my wet pussy off of Justin's pussy glazed face, then I placed a sheet of white butcher paper under Justin's cock, I winked at my girfriends and hauntingly said with an evil grin, "The paper is to collect any,... umm 'body fluids', you girls might stomp out of Justin's worthless dick." I told Justin, "This should be exciting honey, my sexy girlfriends are going to stomp on your pathetic little dick for our amusement and who knows maybe they will even bust it up so bad you won't ever be able to get one of your pathetic little boners any more LOL! .. I said, "Sandy you better go first babe, I'm not sure if Justin's dick will survive after Rebecca stomps it!" Justin mumbled something like, "Please, please don't do it! Please don't let the girls stomp my dick, Rebecca is soo big it will hurt so bad please...." I interupted and laughed, 'Beg some more Justin, come on honey beg, you know how much your begging turns me on! Go ahead Justin you can beg them yourself." I laughed as Justin lamented, "Please Sandy, please Rebecca dont stomp my dick"

I turned to Sandy and whispered with an evil smile, "Fuck him stomp his pathetic cock!" Sandy moved her wedge off of Mike's cock, she repositioned herself over Justin's helpless dick. Justin was almost crying as he continued to beg, "Please Sandy please don't do it" I giggled and looked at Sandy and said,"Go ahead girlfriend stomp it! Stomp it hard!" Sandy giggled and said with a cruel smile, "Sorry Justin" I spread my pussy lips open and plopped my pussy back down onto Justin's mouth. Sandy placed a hand on Rebecca's shoulder to steady herself then she raised her sexy tanned leg high in the air and brought it down hard, her foot slammed onto Justin's helpless little dick. Justin screamed when Sandy's foot landed.. I wriggled my pussy onto Justin's screaming mouth enjoying the sensation in my pussy and said, "Mmmm, do it more girfriend, make him scream!" Sandy slammed her wooden sole down again, this time it landed right on top of Justin's pink little dick head! Justin let out a high pitched scream that wonderfully vibrated the insides of pussy, each time Sandy stomped Justin's yells stimulated the very depths of my pussy hole. I totally flooded Justin's mouth with my pussy juices I was turned on by the physical sensation of his screams on my pussy as well as the visual stimulation of watching Sandy stomp his helpless dick! Sandy was hot with sadistic fever and she slamed her foot down again and again! Justin was sobbing as I bounced my dripping wet pussy up and down on his mouth..I giggled with lust and commanded Justin, "Suck it slave, suck my pussy! Stick your tongue up my hole! Eat me you ass wipe, lick my pussy goo ..mmmmm!"

Sandy slammed her foot down a few more times as I rubbed my hot wet pussy into Justin's sobbing mouth. I looked down at Justin's bruised cock and asked Sandy, "Is that little worm bleeding? Sandy bent down and poked her little finger into Justin's pee hole to check and said, "Nope,I don't see any blood." I sternly said, "Come on girl stomp it! Let's see you get some red dick juice to spill out of Justin's dick and onto the white paper!" Sandy stomped a few more times as hard as she could, Justin wailed into my pussy..then Sandy squatted down and poked her finger tip into Justin's dick hole again and said..."Bummer.. I can't see any blood at all I guess I am just to small to make the little fucker bleed" Sandy jokingly added, "Can I use a hammer?" Rebecca sadistically smiled and answered in a cruel stern voice, "I don't need a hammer Let me stomp it with my boots, I'll crush the pathetic little worm and make it spit it's insides out like a damm smashed bug! Rebecca looked down at Mike, lifted her boot off his dick and said with a smile, "Don't go away"

We all busted up as we could hear Justin's loud muffled voice coming from underneath my pussy begging Rebecca not to stomp his penis. Rebecca taunted him and said, "What Justin? I can't hear you, don't you know you shouldn't talk with your mouth full? I laughed and motioned to Rebecca with my fingers to take her turn on Justin's dick.... Sandy squatted down close to Justin's dick to get a good close view when Rebecca stomped it. I lifted my pussy up off of Justin's wet face so he could watch Rebecca and beg. Justin sobbed so hard it was very hard to understand his whimpering voice, "Please Rebecca please don't smash my dick!" Rebecca laughed, and mocked him, "What did you say? Smash your dick? OK I'll smash it." (I loved how Rebecca fucked with Justin's mind) Justin cried out, "Noooo I said DON"T stomp it..

Rebecca looked down at Justin and sadistically smiled at him then she raised her knarly boot over his vulnerable little dick. I winked at Rebecca and motioned for her to smash Justin's cock. Rebecca stomped her wicked heavy boot down hard on Justin's helpless dick! Her giant foot cruely smashed the entire lenght of Justin's dick flat. Justin's let out a blood curdling scream which I happily smothered with my dripping wet pussy, his screams filled my pussy as we all watched Rebecca raise her foot again and again and viciously stomp Justin's helpless dick. Each time Rebeccca's boot landed Justin's little dick was literally crushed flat and then it would bounce back up from Rebecca's savage stomps! Sandy said, "Wow that is sooo wickedly hot! Rebecca you are like so totally smashing Justin's little teener weener! ..Look I think I already see some red coming out of Justin's pee hole!" I grinded my pussy into Justin's mouth enjoying the sight and said to Rebecca, "Ummm wicked do it harder!" Rebecca raised her giant boot high in the air and brought it down extra fast, her boot landed flat and hard with a loud thud.. Justin let out a blood curdling scream (which vibrated my entire pussy and made me cream and flood Justin's mouth with buckets of my hot pussy juice) I told Rebecca, "Now grind it!" Rebecca laughed sadistically and we all watced as she proceeded to slowly grind her knarly boot onto Justin's poor little dick like it was a discarded ciggarett butt! Immediately Justin's dick head began to dribble a red bead which dripped out and stained the white butcher paper!

Rebecca grinned and lifted her foot off of Justin's smashed dick. When Rebecca lifted her foot up Justin's cock immediatly began to drip more blood out of his pee hole. Rebecca caught up in sadistic fever lifted her mean boot high in the air and viciously slammed it down onto Justin's bleeding cock. When Rebecca's cruel stomp landed Justin's cock spit out a long gooey strand of red fluid across the white paper. Justin screamed like a bitch and I flooded his mouth with a gush of my hot pussy cream! I orgasmed hard when I saw the blood splatter out of Justin's pee hole! Justin was sobbing hard into my pussy..Rebecca looked down at Justin's dick and laughed at the sight of the splatted blood! Rebecca cruelly stomped on it some more and made more strands of red goo shoot out of Justin's crushed dick! She laughed out loud and said, "That is sooo hot! Sandy giggled and pointed at the splattered blood on the white paper and said, "Look, Rebecca splattered Justin's little weeny just like a squished bug!" we all cracked up at Sandy's comment!

I gazed up at Rebecca's giant naked body clad only in her wicked sexy boots. I marveled at her voluptuous amazonian features, her huge creamy tits with their large dark nipples fully aroused, her wide sexy hips and her dark thick lipped pussy, with her powerfully muscled thighs she towered over the broken bleeding dick she had just stomped, she displayed a wonderful picture of a woman's supreme power!

I took my time letting Justin suck the juices out of my pussy. Sandy and Rebecca kneeled down to get a good look at Justin's little bleeding cock. Sandy and Rebecca curiously poked Justin's crushed little cock with their fingers, Rebecca squeezed his dick head between her thumb and forefinger Justin howled with pain, his screams felt good on my pussy. Sandy laughed and said, "Justin's skinny little dickie feels funny, it is all mushy and soo limp.. I think we busted up the insides of his little weener pretty darn bad! Sandy tried to masterbate Justin's limp cock with her fingers, she laughed and said, "Yep I think we broke it! Look it is as soft and mushy as a wet egg noodle! I can't get it to get hard even a little tiny bit it is more limp than overcooked spagetti noodles!" We all laughed as Rebecca pinched Justin's cock at the base with two fingers and violently shook it to demonstrate it's limp lifeless texture. I handed Rebecca a powerful vibro massager and said, "Vibrate Justin's dick and try to make him cum! It really stings when a man ejaculates sperm out of a broken dick! Make him orgasm and we will watch him shoot his pathetic little load! Rebecca placed the rubber knobby massager on Justin's mangled dick and turned it on high. Justin began to moan but his cock remained soft. Rebecca cracked up and we all made fun of Justin's limp dick as she continued to press the massager on his soft mushy cock. We all laughed at Justin and insulted him about his broken little dick and despite our insults and cruel comments he began to moan and breathe fast, suddenly Justin screamed and shot a small gooey glob of blood and sperm out of his still flacid cock onto the white paper!

We all laughed out loud when Justin orgasmed and ejaculated, we made fun of the fact that his small crushed pecker stayed entirely completely flaccid it never even got firm a little tiny bit! Justin cried out as Rebecca grabbed his little balls in one hand and squeezed! Then Rebecca shouted, "Your dick is useless!" she laughed, made a fist and smashed it into Justin's tiny dick and made it spit another glob of bloody sperm onto the white paper!

The air was thick with the musky smell of our wet pussies. Both women were squatting in front of me when Rebecca stood up, I pushed Sandy's pretty angelic face into Rebecca's big wet cunt! I watched Sandy suck and tug on Rebecca's thick pussy lips with her pretty mouth and I watched Sandy's pink little tongue lick and flick Rebecca's oversized clit! Rebecca moaned as Sandy tongue fucked her dripping wet pussy hole! Mike was still kneeling, his thick large cock was fully extended laying on the edge of the trample board as he watched the incredible scene in front of him.

I told Rebecca to strattle Sandy's mouth so I could get a better view of Sandy sucking and licking Rebecca's creaming pussy. Rebecca was panting and moaning like crazy as Sandy tongued and sucked her engorged swollen clit. I stood up and climbed up onto the trample board, I reached down and stuck my middle finger deep into Sandy's hot tight pussy and she let out a long sexy moan as she continued to lick Rebecca's oversized clit! Mike watched as I then proceeded to finger bang his girl friend while she ate Rebecca's big dripping wet pussy inches from his face

I giggled and stepped onto Mike's big thick cock, he really did have a big dick and I could feel the thickness of his big dick as I stood my full weight on him. I rubbed his dick under my shoe working him into a frensy. I continued to finger fuck Sandy's hot tight pussy as she continued to eat Rebecca's dripping wet hole. I told Mike, "How do you like watching me finger fuck your pretty girlfriend while she sucks Rebecca off right in front of you? "I like stepping on your big cock while I finger your girl friend's hot tight pussy!" I kept rubbing Mike's dick roughly under my black shiny pump knowing that he was getting close to orgasm. Rebecca was moaning and breathing hard as Sandy licked and sucked her engorged clit. I banged Sandy's wet pussy with two fingers, jamming them deeply in and out of her hot tight hole. Rebecca let out a low hot groan as she orgasmed and flooded Sandys pretty mouth with her pussy fluids! Sandy was ready to cum too so I slathered her own pussy juice onto her clit and rubbed it intensley. I made Sandy cum hard, it was hot to watch her orgasm with Rebecca's pussy juice glistening on her pretty face. Now Mike groaned and tensed I knew he was ready to orgasm too. I stomped on Mike's big dick and he came under my shiney black patent pumps! Mike shot several big creamy loads of thick white sperm onto the trample board.

I pulled Sandy by her hair and made her lick Mike's gooey cum off the trample board. I rubbed my shiny black pump into Mike's cum and made him clean his own warm fresh spunk off my shoes with his tongue. Rebecca and I giggled as we watched Sandy and Mike lick the gooey creamy sperm...Justin was still in the cock box sobbing and watching the action. Rebecca stomped on Justin's cock one more time we laughed when Justin's dick spit another glob of sperm and blood out onto the white butcher paper! Rebecca placed her big boot on Mike's cock head and leaned her weight down until he squealed...This was all too much fun I already knew we were going to have to do this again..

Before the girls left I had Mike take some pictures of us standing together on the trample board with Justin's mangled dick in the foreground. Rebecca could't resist and stomped on Justin's dick again and made it spit out some more bloody goo! Mike took a few more pictures with us standing close together with Rebecca standing on Justin's bloody crushed weener. (We all had big smiles). I later framed the picture of the three of us standing together with Rebecca standing on Justin's smashed cock. (Justin's tiny little dick was just hardly visible because Rebecca's heavy weight flattenned it to just a thin layer of unnoticeable flesh beneath her sexy boot). I used the blood stained butcher paper to make borders around the pictures and gave copies to Sandy and Rebecca. Rebecca boldly hung her copy in her office at work. (Unless you knew what it was you couldn't really notice Justin's little crushed dick under Rebecca's boot) Rebecca told me she always giggles when people comment, "What a nice picture, you girls look so pretty" She said she always responds with a witty smile, "Thank you, that was an exciting evening, the three of us "kicked it together" and my girfriend insisted the evening was "on" her boyfriend that night." ;)

I hoped you enjoyed the story!
    Mistress "J"
    PS. Post a comment I really do appreciate the feedback.. it inspires me and turns me on to read what you say!

Last edited: Jan 5, 2008
  2. Heckron

Heckron Phantom Moderator

Absolutely beautiful and wonderful story Ms. J! As always, you rock!

:wink2:

3. takiklug

takiklug New Member

very nice story. What imaginative cruelty!

4. jdog909

Heckron,

Thank you :) You know flattery will get you everywhere!

Ms. J

5. Heckron

Heckron Phantom Moderator

Including under your feet? :wink2:

6. tyecutie

tyecutie New Member

hi there nice story,i hope there is a continuation where the guy get his balls busted i mean casterated by those three girls would be really hot..pls pretty pls hope to read it someday soon..

7. littlestguy0744

littlestguy0744 New Member

Great Story

8. humiliated loser

humiliated loser Lisa's little tinkerbell

OMG!! How hot was that story, THANKS for posting it, would love to read more storier like this.

9. pisoteame

pisoteame New Member

I've read the 4 parts, excelent story, i loved every single line!

10. jdog909

Hi All,
    It’s been a while since I posted. I hope everyone has been kinky and well! I am having a little trouble finding some of my threads that I posted if anyone can help me find all my threads I would appreciate it!
    Mistress J

11. LuvsHerHeels

LuvsHerHeels Active Member

Mistress J,
    Here is a post you made on October 9, 2008.
    LHH

I have realized that when I am frustrated and not sexually satisfied I feel intensely compelled to indulge my sado masochistic desires and subject my boyfriend to a very intense session of female worship and painful cock and ball punishment. These feelings are magnified when I am upset with him as I have been lately for his unattentive and slack behavior. When I am horny, frustrated and angry I find it is very easy for me to explore the boundries of pain and humiliation I want to inflict on him, and to heighten my sexual gratification It is especially titilating for me to use the most painful and extreme methods I can think of to torment and humiliate my slave. I like to make him use his warm wet tongue to lick my tangy asshole and pleasure my succulent creamy pussy while I think up wicked and perverse things that I do to his helpless dick, and tender cum filled nuts ...... Mmmm even now I am getting turned on just thinking about it! :evillaugh

Recently I posted a thread in BDSM Discussions titled "Time for my boyfriend to pay!" I expressed my displeasure with his behavior and I expressed some of the kinky ways I want to punish (or cuckold) him. I also asked readers to post suggestions I could use to humiliate him and torment his useless cock balls and ass. :lildog: :whip:

I would be so very grateful to you if you would help me teach my lazy boyfriend a lesson. I want to sit down with a chilled glass of good wine with my slacker boyfriend at my feet. Then I want to sexually arouse him and get him all worked up. Then I want to tell him about my thread here on Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums, I want to see the anxiety in his eyes when I tell him I am going to do everything to him that is suggested by your replies, (even before we read them!) It would be such a hot kinky thrill for me to have people we have never met dictate what I will do so intimately with my boyfriend's tender privates..... Mmmmm pant, pant, I am getting hot again!

:help:Help, I want your replys, I know it takes a little minute, but please participate in my kinky fun by posting a suggestion or two. You will be there with me vicariously in a very provacative and itimate manner when I think of you and use your idea to punish my boyfriend!

Here are a few examples of how very short your suggestions can be, (my lurid and kinky imagination will fill in the details) LOL
    :think2: ideas: (strap-on dildoes, whips, clamps, work tools, ureathra insertion, piercing, other women and men, ;) the kinkier and more extreme the better) :devil:
    1) "Use a (whatever) on his (whatever) to...
    2) "Trample, stomp, beat, his (whatevers)
    3) "Stick a (whatever) in his (whatever)
    4) "Make him suck, lick, swallow (whatever or whoever)
    5) "Make him (whatever) while/or after you do (whatever or whoever)
    6) *and my favorite, "make him pay (the bills) and clean the (house)" ;)

Lustfully Yours,
    Mistress J

PS. Later, for your amusement I will post the sordid details of the experience.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2008
    jdog909, Oct 9, 2008 Report

12. trampleme5

trampleme5 Trampleme5

An excellent story and thank you for posting it

13. jdog909

LHH, Thank you for finding that post it seems the home page format has changed and I can’t find all my post, especially the threads I wrote when I first joined. I hope to again revisit and post. Please do message me if you find more of my threads...or just to say hi.
    Mistress J
    PS. If anyone else finds a thread I would appreciate if you would post the link and let me know : )