Punishing Prominent Men (A Femdom Trample and Shoe Fetish Story)

Aug 14, 2018
Part 1: Introduction

This story is inspired by Obiwan's "The Sentence":
http://www.mistressdestiny.com/threads/the-sentence.84958/

Note: this story is also inspired by the news, and while this involves political situations, this post is not meant to be partisan. The politics seeks to explain how the all female government came to power, and what would happen if the doormat penalty was actually applied.

A revolution was happening: men left and right were discovered to have wronged women, men who had significant positions in entertainment, the media, religion, government, education, etc. These men were producers, anchors, preachers, congressmen, and teachers. This is what brought down the administration of Mick Thorne, a man who wanted to build walls, who empowered facists, and was rumored to have colluded with foreign powers to get elected. He was elected despite comments boasting of assaulting women. However, his hubris brought him down, and, after an uprising, an all female government was installed, and they already had a new way of dealing with crimes against women. Another story tells of Dave's experience with being a human doormat; this series will tell the stories of a movie mogul, an anchor, a preacher, a congressman, and other men convicted of crimes against women. First, though, I will tell of a frat boy in the next post.

Aug 14, 2018
Part 2: The Frat Boy in Court

Barry just sat in court as the sentence was read. A coed had accused him of rape at a frat party. Barry argued that he was drunk, that she consented. His family argued this shouldn't affect his life, as he had his whole life ahead of him. However, the most damning evidence was a video posted online of him and his fraternity brothers boasting about it, calling the victim a "sl**", and that "no means yes". Thus, he had been convicted of high crimes against women.

The judge read his sentence, "Your penalty is being displayed in the largest department store in the city as a doormat, and considering the heinous nature of your crimes, it will last two days. If you survive, you will be able to go back to school and this will not affect your record. The first day of your sentence will be carried out at a women's university, where staff and students will dole out punishment, and the second day at the department store. But, considering my disgust, were are starting here!"

The judge ordered Barry tied down, spread eagle. The judge, jury, guards, and prosecutor lined up. First, one of the guards stepped on his legs with her riding boots, then slowly proceeding to his groin and stomach. Immediately upon her stepping off his legs, the other guard placed her riding boot on his legs. When she proceeded to his groin, the prosecutor then placed her black kitten heel pump on his leg. (The prosecutor was wearing a black dress.) The first guard then moved from Barry's stomach to this chest, and started wiping her boots. The second guard stood firmly on his stomach. The prosecutor then moved on to his groin, allowing the assistant prosecutor to step on his legs with her black kitten-heeled pumps. (She was wearing a black pantsuit.) The first guard stepped off Barry's chest and onto his head, and eveeyone moved forward, allowing the first e to step on his legs with her black itten heels.

Thus, there was one guard standing on his head, another guard stepping on his chest, the prosecutor on his stomach, the assistant prosecutor on his groin, and the judge on his legs. This continued, as the jurors of the all-female jury proceeded to step on him, with boots, loafer, sandals, and pumps. Finally, the last five women stood on him: one on his head wearing white closed-toe sandals, one on his chest wearing black Gucci loafers, one on his chest wearing black boots, one on his groin wearing red 3"-heeled pumps, and the last one on his legs wearing brown penny loafers. The ones wearing Gucci loafers, boots, and penny loafers all wanted him to kiss the soles of their shoes as they danced on his head, and Ms. Boots and Ms. Penny Loafers jumped a couple of times when they were stepping on his chest. Finally, the last woman, the one in penny loafers, stood on his face, and kissed her shoe. Finally, she stepped off.

The judge sat down in a chair and placed her feet on Barry's chest. She looked down at the man beneath her pumps. "You will be confined to a cell tonight, and given a chance to recover for tomorrow. Now, shine my shoes!"

Barry just lay there. "What are you waiting for, young man?", the judge inquired, "a rag? Use your tongue!"

Barry then started licking the judge's shoes, and once all the grime was removed, he was transported to the cells.

End of Part 2 (In part 3, Barry at the university.)

Aug 14, 2018
Part 3: Barry at the University

Barry was woken up by weight landing on his chest. He looked to see one of the guards standing on him with her riding boots. "Wake up, creep!", she demanded in an authoritarian voice. Barry replied with a sarcastic, smart aleck remark, and the guard, enraged, jumped on him. She them gently set one of her boots on his throat, and said through clenched teeth, "Listen, and listen well! You will do as we say. If you dare refuse or give me any more lip, I will jump on you again. Do you understand?"

Barry nodded. "Good!", the guard replied, stepping off him, "Now get up, and put this shirt on." The shirt said the following: WELCOME! I USE WOMEN. Barry stood there, crossed his arms, put a defiant look on his face, and said defiantly, "I will do no such thing! My family is prominent; we are pillars of the community! They will sue all of you! Then, both of you will be making me sandwiches!"

A sense of rage came over the guard, who knocked Barry over and jumped on him twice. The guard said, "How about I make you a sub now! Now, get up and put the shirt on!"

"I can't get up with your standing on me!"

The guard then jumped on him again. "I told you, no more lip! You need to quit defying me. You are going to get stepped on all day by students and staff at the women's university. The more I stomp you, the harder it will be."

Barry replied, "Then stop stomping me" and he called her a sexist slur. She jumpedon him twice more.

"You know", the guard told him, "I really like using you as a trampoline, and the feel of you under my boots. I think you are cute. However, I need to get you to school. So, when I step off you, get up and get ready!"

When the guard stepped off him, Barry finally got ready. They dragged Barry to the car, and the guard (NOT the one that stomped him) pushed the gas pedal to the floor with her riding boot, and turned on the siren. She said to Barry, "Don't you wish you were the gas pedal now, so you could be under my boot now, kissing the sole?" She then slammed on the brakes, and then floored it again.

Finally, they arrived at the university and brought Barry to a central area through which both students and faculty needed to pass. The dean and the president were there. The dean spoke to the guards, "Oh, I see we are bringing the mats here! I heard about the guy in the commercial center, and I even stepped on him. I bought a pair of shoes, and wore them out to step on him with them!"

The guards laughed. The one replied, "Yes, we get to step on them as well. Anyway, we are bringing a doormat here to show the young women that we take their safety seriously."

The guards tied him down, and left. The dean and president of the college looked at each other and decided to step on Barry.

While this is the end of part 3, and the trampling will start in part 4, I would like to offer you all, the readers, a chance to pick the next part. Who should step on Barry first?
A. The president
B. The dean

Question 2: Which shoes should they wear (please pick two):
A. Dress boots
B. Stilettos
C. Square-heeled pumps
D. Low-heeled pumps
E. Penny loafers
F. Gucci loafers

Question 3: Please also suggest the color for the shoes, whichever one you prefer. (The top two will win.)

I would like to know the preferences for my readers. (Note, I am not a fan of bare feet, so there will be no stories involving bare feet or flip flops. In addition, i am not a fan of wedge heels or Ugg boots; thus, these will not be included in my stories. Any votes for these types of footwear [or lack of footwear] will not be counted.)