Reminscing.

moglijohnson

Feb 1, 2003
upstate NY
groups.msn.com
Thank you everyone for the kind words. I was on death's bed but by some miracle, and modern medicines, I survived another go round.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Okay, where was I? Oh, that's right...the second shoulder surgery. Johnny rumbled in and woke me from my nap as Willow gathered her things to leave. "He gets one of these at four o'clock, and two of these at six thirty." Willow said, pointing to the bottles. She kissed me on the cheek and out the door she went. My stomach growled from hunger and I didn't see any food in sight. Johnny, not always the dumb kid, caught my eyes scanning the counters, and said, "Don't you worry, brother. Jay and his old lady are bringing over a feast in a little while." I sat down with a sigh, and smiled. My head felt thick, like I had a fever, but I didn't say anything. Johnny poured me a glass of juice and stared at me, concerned, as he asked, "Mogli, are you feeling okay? You're awful pale all of a sudden." I waved my hand at him, and said, "I haven't eaten in awhile. That's all it is." An hour later...Jay and his old lady came through the backdoor with bags of food. The various aromas filled my sinuses and my stomach roared to taste everything. Lasagna, and sausage, and buttered Italian bread, and salad, and shrimp Alfredo, and ravioli. Oh my God...I drooled on myself. We sat around the table gorging ourselves like rabid dogs. Suddenly, my head cleared and I felt much better. "See kid, I just needed to eat something." I said, patting Johnny's back.

Johnny was asleep in the arm chair around eleven thirty. I sat staring at the television. Just after midnight...Willow returned. She was dressed in clingy red dress with red and black platforms on her black stocking'd legs. "Leave the kid sleep." I whispered, as Willow helped me to the bedroom. "Wow." I said, scanning my eyes up and down Willow, "You look amazing." She smiled, and whispered, "I want to sit on your face but...I'm afraid I'll hurt your shoulder." She bent at the waist exposing her pantie-less ass, and said, "I would so love to feel your tongue in my asshole." I felt cum ooze into my boxers. Willow pushed me back onto the bed, yanking my boxers down, and straddled my waist, easing her already moist vagina down my rigid cock. I moaned as the heat from her vagina warmed me. Willow moaned, too. She rode me through three orgasms before asking if I'd like to cum. I nodded my head yes. "What's it going to be, baby?" Willow asked, still sliding up and down my shaft, "You want to kiss my sweaty feet or lick my dirty ass?" I came inside her - right then and there - like old faithful. I didn't get either thing she'd offered. "Don't worry, baby. My feet will still stink tomorrow and my ass can't clean itself." she said, petting my stomach.

Just after six in the morning...Johnny started his bike and rumbled out of there as quietly as he could. Willow wasted no time getting horny. She straddled my chest, facing me, checking the bandages, and said, "You let me know if I'm hurting you, okay?" With that, she slid herself forward positioning her ass at my mouth and she lay back, putting her feet up on the headboard, and slid up a bit more. Her asshole smelled vile and her vagina smelled of sex. "Come on, baby. Do your thing. I want your cock hard fast." Yes, it happened very fast as I slid my tongue out against her dirty asshole. She moved both her hands to her crotch as she manipulated her clitoris and rubbed her vulva vigorously. My eyes were fixated on her vagina as she started oozing fluid. My tongue lavished her asshole, inside and out, as I became mesmerized by her fingers. Suddenly, Willow's fingers stopped, her body tensed, and a moan escaped her lips from deep inside her body. Cum oozed from her swollen lips and almost drown me as she crushed my face beneath her crotch. She lay on my chest, on her back, gasping for air as my tongue lapped at the juices running into her ass. I expected her to be done, but no...she went at it a second time more vigorously than before. My jaw ached. The incision of my surgery dug its nails into my shoulder. I was about ready to scream when she squeezed her ass cheeks tight, cutting off my air supply, and her entire body shook violently as she came multiple times. When she finally lifted her weight from my face I was gasping in cold fresh air. She rolled off of me on the wrong side, crushing my surgery area, and I let out a loud "Gaaah!" as she righted herself. She turned to look at me and said, "Oh shit! You're bleeding, again." I couldn't see the bandages. "Quick," I said, spitting ass hair from my lips, "wash my face off and give me your feet." Willow rushed to the bathroom and returned with a wet washcloth wiping her dirty stench from my face. She lay along my body on the side that wasn't bleeding and mashed her sexy silky stockings into my face as she stroked my hard cock. "Take your stockings off and let me taste your soles." I urged. She mashed her bare feet against my face, flattening my nose, and then she leaned in and began sucking my cock. Her feet stunk of vinegar and Cheetos. I slurped the sweaty flesh by my mouth and inhaled deeply. Willow's mouth brought me almost to orgasm and then she'd let me down, and then back up to the brink, and let me down. Beneath her soles I groaned, "Crush my face." It took a minute to register in Willow's head, I guess, but eventually...she mashed down hard with both feet, stretching my facial skin and crushing my nose...and her mouth taunted and teased me for several more minutes. My eyes were seeing blue flashes behind the eyelids and the pain in my shoulder magnified...and I shifted my face just a little bit, allowing me to inhale through my nose enough to take in her stink...and my cum exploded against the back of Willow's throat as she gulped it all down.

"Holy shit, Mogli!" Willow said, glaring at the bloodied bandages, "You're fucking bleeding bad, man." She rushed to the kitchen and called an ambulance before wiping my chest and face down with a fresh wet cloth. I was slid onto a gurney and whisked away, again, to the damn hospital. The doctor that came into the room was a stern foreigner with a thick accent. "You haz torn da steetches out of da vound und opened up da incizion." he said, and I waited for him to click his heels together. He was putting in the last four stitches when Willow walked in wearing shorts and sneakers. "Dis man vill be ready to leaf here in vun hour und not before." he said, bowing to Willow. After he left the room...Willow apologized a dozen times.

More to Come...Soon.

moglijohnson

Feb 1, 2003
upstate NY
groups.msn.com
Back at my house...Jay was brewing coffee while Willow gathered her things. "I'll be back after work." Willow said, kissing my forehead. Jay's old lady made breakfast - steak and eggs - and I devoured it. We sat on the deck talking until I yawned. "Come on," Jay said, helping me up, "time for a nap, bro." Jay's old lady had changed the sheets and was starting laundry when I dozed off. When I awoke - a couple of hours later - Jay and his old lady were both gone. In their place was a 'girl-next-door' pretty young thing with a cute smile. "Hey," she said, nervously, "my name is Kelly. I'm Dave's girlfriend." I shrugged my shoulders, and asked, "Dave who? Where's the regulars?" She stammered a bit, sweat beading up on her brow, and said, "Dave's new to your club...big guy with lots of tattoos." I burst out laughing, and said, "Well, that narrows it down." A few minutes later - I had Jay on the phone and he confirmed Dave, aka Dallas, was in fact a new patch holder and his girlfriend, Kelly, was helping with my care that day.

Kelly was nice and very scared. When she reviewed the schedule for medications she checked and double checked the labels. Before lunch...Kelly wiped me down with a cool wet cloth, and asked if I'd prefer to be on the deck for lunch. Just after lunch - Kelly checked my bandages, and said, "I should change out the dressing but...I'm a bit nervous." We decided to leave it go for the time being. We sat in silence for awhile, on the deck, and Kelly kept looking at me as if she thought she'd missed something. Finally, I turned to her, and asked, "What? What the Hell are you staring at?" Kelly looked as if I'd just slapped her face, but she answered, "Just making sure you're okay. And after some of the stories I've heard about you, at the shop, I figured you'd be really mean, or something." I slammed my hand on the table, laughing my ass off, and Kelly about jumped over the railing. "Relax, little girl..." I said, trying to calm her nerves, "I'm only playing with you." It didn't change the side glances, much, but she seemed a bit calmer. As the heat of the day crept the mercury up in the thermometer I asked Kelly to help me inside. Although the window A/C units were over-worked they kept the house cool. I sat in the parlor scrolling through the channels. Kelly washed the lunch dishes, and cleaned the kitchen, and sat watching a show with me. She looked horribly uncomfortable. "Kelly, grab a drink and relax, would you? Ain't nobody going to hurt you." I said, smiling. I started asking her questions about herself, about her boyfriend, and about her background. She'd been abused by a relative in her early teens. She dropped out of college halfway through the first semester because she hated her teachers. She and Dave met at a barbecue at a mutual friend's home. Dave wanted to be a real 'bad-ass' but he was actually a mama's boy. Kelly wore size six shoes. Dave hated prospecting and doing the dirty work. Kelly wanted to be a model but was too timid to show off her body. And on and on...until Jay called. "How's it going, bro?" he asked.

An hour later...Johnny rumbled in and sent Kelly home. "I picked up an old bike that I want to work on with you." Johnny said, patting my good shoulder. I nodded. "You know, after you're better and all." he finished. I smiled. We ate leftovers and talked shop for a few hours. The heat outside was horrible. Heat advisories flashed across the bottom of the screen and thunder rumbled in the distance. "Johnny, grab the keys to the garage and stick your bike inside. This storm sounds bad." I said, pointing at my keys. The heat advisories quickly shared space with the storm warnings and then tornado warnings followed that. Outside - the air took on a spooky color - like a weird green - and it got dark fast as the storm gathered energy as it neared. We lost cable. Then the lights flickered and went out. The lightning flashed bright as the thunder rumbled. "Get away from the window, dummy." I said to Johnny. I lit candles and a hurricane lantern. A thud atop the roof. Hail bounced off the deck and tore the umbrella. The storm lasted only an hour but left a wake of damage a mile wide. Willow never showed up that night. She'd been detoured passed downed power lines and tree limbs and opted to just go home. The power came back on as news reports about the storm filled the air time. Johnny took my truck and headed for home worried about his family. "Are you sure it's okay, bro?" he asked, when I handed him the keys. "I'm broken, kid. Not dead." I said, wishing him well. Watching the news I recognized the hardware store that had its roof torn off, and I saw the the huge tree - that smashed through the woman's house - over by the park. I slowly made my way around the house, looking out windows, and securing the locks. I slept on the couch that night.

More to Come...Soon.

Feb 1, 2003
upstate NY
groups.msn.com
I barely slept at all that night as the storm raged outside the house. Lights would come on and blink off within minutes. The thunder shook the foundation of my house. Then the hail came increasing the sound level as it bounced off the deck and everything else. Morning finally came and I woke to the sun washing through the front window. I immediately reached for a cigarette and walked outside. The storm damage seemed minimal in my yard, although just two doors down a huge maple had been destroyed and uprooted. The power company had a fleet of trucks, and a huge crew of employees, working on the downed lines. I manually lit the stove and heated water in a pot to pour through my coffee maker. No phone. No lights. No truck. I bide'd my time sipping coffee and smoking cigarettes. Around noon...the lights came on in my house. Shortly after two o'clock...the phone was working, again. And just after three-thirty...Johnny returned with my truck.

Four o'clock - I drove to Willow's office. No sign of life there. Not even a light on, so, I assumed they had lost power, too. I drove around awhile looking at storm damage and downed trees. The damage was wide-spread. I suddenly felt very lonely. I pulled into a convenience store and the female clerk said, "You have to pay cash for your purchases because the storm ate our computers." I laughed, a little, and said 'Okay'. Three packs of cigarettes, a couple of strips of beef jerky, and an iced tea. She made change and thanked me. I sat in my truck gnawing away on the jerky while I tried to make sense of things. "I need a damn vacation!" I said to my dashboard.

The next morning I tied the bedroll to my bars and stuffed a wad of cash in my jeans. A quick stop for gas and off for an adventure. The air cooled as I ascended into the "park". After a few hours of riding I pulled into a convenient store and local restaurant. The waitress smiled at me and flirted with me. I ordered a burger and coffee. Ginny, the waitress, was young - maybe twenty years old - and had a body that belonged on a bike...bent over the seat taking it from behind. Suddenly, I swear it happened that fast, I was horny as could be. Like I'd been stung by something. My eyes perused Ginny from her curly brown hair down to her sweat and mud stained sneakers...and my cock twitched in my jeans. I upped my game, at that point, and started flirting with her. She served my food, and touched my arm, and stared at me when I was eating. I left a nice tip, along with a note next to my coffee cup - I'll be staying in the campgrounds a mile from here. If you'd like to hook up tonight...gimme a thumbs up. I watched her read the note. She looked out the window and read the note again. She smiled awkwardly, blushing a bit, and gave me the thumbs up...and mouthed 'I get off at six' and she held up six fingers. I nodded my head.

I was sitting on my bike when Ginny came out the door counting her tips. "Hey." she said, smiling. She climbed on the back of the bike and we rode to the lake just a few miles away from the restaurant. We - well, alright - She talked about work and living in a small town and aspirations. I just wanted to see her feet. "How cold is the water?" I asked. She didn't change her conversation. I squatted down and put my hand in the surf. Then I sat down on a rock and took off my boots and socks. The cool water felt good as I walked inches into the wave. Ginny laughed and followed my lead. She may have had the body of a model but she had about the ugliest feet I'd seen in years. Fat toes, and barely an arch in the foot, and she didn't know what a pedicure was. My interest almost flew off with my fantasies when I recalled the one about her bent over my bike while I did her from behind. Then that little fantasy took a dive, too, when she announced her celibacy. Damn that woman with morals! Damn her, I say. Two hours later she was in her car driving home to her celibate life while I returned to the campground and set up camp.

More to Come...Soon.

Feb 1, 2003
upstate NY
groups.msn.com
Four college girls were camping thirty yards away from my site. They were drinking wine and laughing. I sat on my bedroll, stoking the fire, and smoking cigarettes. At the distance of thirty yards I could see two girls in flip-flops and one in sandals...the fourth one in canvas sneakers. I tried eaves dropping on their conversation but they were talking too softly. Around midnight I rolled up into my bedroll and drifted off to sleep. About an hour later..."Hey mister!" said a female voice, whispering, "Help us." I sat up ready to punch someone when I felt a soft hand on my shoulder. "Lisa's ex is prowling around out here, with a couple of his drunken buddies, and they're scaring us!" she whispered. I touched the butt of the gun in my waistband and reached under my leather jacket for my hunting knife. I could hear men's voices - obviously drunken voices - and I tried to determine how many of them there were. I counted three. The girls were huddled together by the dying embers of their campfire. I stood up, pulling the gun free from my waistband. "What's the guy's name? The ex?" I asked. The girl clung to my elbow like a clamp. "Eddie...and he's got Duke and Henry with him." she whispered, shaking. I heard a man's voice growl, "...and then we'll just bury your asses in the woods, here."

I poked the muzzle of my gun to the back of the guy's ear - poked hard - and whispered, "I ain't got time to bury your ass, fuck head. I'll just leave you for the coyotes and bear." His hands went up, empty, as did Duke's and Henry's. "You tough guys got your beer muscles on and come here to scare these women? Maybe force yourself on them? Yea well...that ain't happening while I'm around." Duke or Henry - which ever dumb-ass it was - dropped his hand quickly to his hip. I winged him in the bicep...and the bullet left a burn mark on Eddie's ear as it blew by him. "If you boys think I'm playing games, I'm not. You're all gonna die tonight." The two still standing dropped to their knees - begging me to let them go. The one lying on the ground holding his bloody arm said nothing. "Which one of you is Lisa?" I asked, growling. A pretty little brunette held up her hand. "Get on your feet, honey." I said, waving my hand at her. "Eddie, you drunken asshole. You planned on hurting this woman?" Eddie shook his head no, and whined, "We were just going to scare them, that's all." I whispered in Lisa's ear and watched as she drove her foot up between Eddie's legs - OOMPH! - he cried out before flopping onto his side gripping his bruised testicles. "What's your name?" I asked the strawberry blonde. "Amber." she said in a mousy voice. I pointed at the other dip-shit kneeling before us and Amber imitated Lisa - swinging a huge kick to the offenders testicles - BANG! - and he hit the ground crying. The goof that was bleeding squeezed his thighs together, and I said, "Oh, hell no. Open those legs!" as I aimed the gun at his crotch. He hesitantly spread his legs. "Your name?" I asked the redhead. "I'm Tina." she said, nervously. "Come on, Tina...you're up." I said, pointing at the guy on the ground, "Give him a good one." She did it like a soccer player, jumping up while swinging her foot at the target - in this case two balls instead of one - and the sound was only stifled by the guy's scream. "You boys have enough? Or do you want to keep going?" I asked, waving my gun from jerk to jerk. Eddie - who obviously elected himself their spokesman - said, " No! No, we're good, man. We'll leave." I kicked him in the ribs, and growled, "If you go to the police I'll kill you. Get it?" He quickly nodded his head. "Get your sorry drunken asses back in your vehicle and get out of here!" I growled as they each tried to collect themselves. They left without further incident. "Okay ladies," I said, waving them into a circle, "let's snuff the fires and move into the woods deeper...in case they come back."

An hour later...we were set up considerably far from the other sites. A stream ran a few yards away and the deer were drinking from it. "Okay, Lisa...Tina...Amber..and you are?" I asked of the woman that had clung to me. "Oh, I'm sorry..." she said, blushing, "Hi. I'm Cheryl." We shook hands. So, the four of us sat around the new fire talking as my eyes scanned over the women's feet and legs. Lisa's feet - about size seven - were the prettiest. Tina's feet came in second, followed by Cheryl's and then Amber's. Truth be told...I would've taken all eight feet in my face at that point. Why be biased?

More to Come...Soon.

Feb 1, 2003
upstate NY
groups.msn.com
Nothing happened that night...I swear, but in the early morning - I was washing my face in the creek when I heard a twig snap nearby. I automatically reached for my waistband as Tina emerged from the brush. "Oh shit!" she hissed, nervously laughing, "I didn't know you were here." I chuckled, and invited her to join me at the 'his and hers sink'. She obliged and knelt near me to splash her face and wipe the cobwebs from her eyes. "Thank you for last night. That Eddie is a real jerk." she said, drying her face on the towel hanging on her shoulder. I shrugged, and said, "Your knight in tarnished armor." and we both laughed. Then Cheryl walked up on us, smiling, and asked if she could join in. "The more the merrier." Tina said, still laughing. Back at the camp-site...Lisa stoked the fire and got the percolator going for coffee. Amber pulled breakfast fixings from the big cooler and a cast iron fry pan to cook it in. "Mogli, please..." Cheryl said, waving her hand, "take a seat. Don't be shy around us." Shy? I burst out laughing. "Maybe after breakfast you could escort us on a hike to the pond?" Lisa asked. I nodded my head.

We hiked along a deer run through the brush and over-growth that ran along side the creek. Deer crossed our path, as did a red fox, a fisher cat, and several muskrats. We'd walked quite a distance before stumbling out into a clearing and 'the pond'. The water was crystal clear and the sun was baking down on us. "Come on..." Lisa urged, "I'm going in." and she stripped off her clothes and walked into the water, and said, "Oh my God this feels great." Clothes flew in every direction and one by one the ladies walked into the water...naked. "Mogli, don't tell us you're afraid to skinny dip with us." Cheryl teased. I slowly removed my clothes to my boxers and walked in. The water felt divine as I squatted down and relaxed. Four beautiful naked women splashing in this incredible Adirondack pond and I sat staring at them all. We talked and laughed and relaxed for awhile. "Lisa, this place is bee-ute-i-ful!" Amber sang out. Lisa told a tale about her grandfather taking her and her sisters here as children. Just then...a black bear appeared several yards away. Cheryl started to scream when I cupped my hand over her mouth, and warned, "Nobody move. Don't make a sound." The bear looked around, smelling something new in the air, and cautiously leaned in for a drink. "Mogli," Lisa whispered, "shoot it before it eats us." The four women moved slowly towards me until they were touching me. "Um, gee...my gun is on the beach in my jeans." I whispered. The four women were almost sitting on me, at that point, and I felt my cock twitch in my boxers. Tina shifted slightly and her hand brushed my boxers as my cock popped free of the flap. She giggled, a little, and asked, "Who's this for?" as she rubbed her palm up and down my shaft. The other three women looked around, curious about what Tina just said, and they laughed almost silently, but loud enough for the bear to hear. The bear spun its head around and ran into the thick overgrowth behind it. Suddenly, it was tackle the biker as the four women splashed and grabbed me.

I couldn't tell who was who beneath all the naked flesh but my cock happy as could be. Hands pulled my boxers off as boobs rubbed my cheek and another hand stroked my hard cock. "Whoa! Ladies..." I began to say but my voice was silenced by a boob in my mouth. They dragged me closer to the shallows and started kissing me all over. I leaned back on my elbows and thought, 'This is a crazy fucking orgy.' and hands and feet manipulated my crotch. One of them - Lisa, I think - kissed me passionately. Then I felt hands on my chest and a foot stepped on my cock. Then the women were kissing and fondling each other. "I love camping." Amber said, laughing. Cheryl straddled my groin and slid my cock inside her. Tina slid in tight beside us and switched kisses between Cheryl and me, as Amber and Lisa caressed our bodies. Then Cheryl slid off of me and Lisa took her place. Then Amber mounted me and Tina after that. Finally, as Tina squeezed my balls...I came in the water - thick ropes of sperm floated to the surface as the women high five'd each other. My head was spinning, and I said, "Holy shit! That was incredible!" We dressed and hiked back to camp...and started planning lunch. I was horny as hell.

After lunch I sprawled out on my bedroll and quickly dozed off. I dreamed of Willow - her body shimmering in the moonlight as she slipped into the water of a pool - and we made out like teenagers. I awoke to clinking glasses as the women toasted themselves with wine. I got up and staggered into the woods to pee. Afterward, the women called me over, and invited me to join them with wine. "I'm sorry," I said, waving my hand, "I don't drink anymore..."

More to Come...Soon.

Feb 1, 2003
upstate NY
groups.msn.com
These women, it turned out, took vacation together every year to celebrate their never ending friendships. They'd leave their men behind while they hooked up every year for a week of debauchery. I was the lucky debauchery at this particular vacation. No complaints from me. The women went through bottles of wine and the conversations were slurred and comical. Sex was mostly orgy-like with everyone intertwined. I opted, at one point, to walk away to rest. Lisa found me at the creek leaning back against a boulder. "There you are!" she crooned, "We were worried you'd left us for good." I laughed, and said, "If I leave my bike's going with me. You know?" She nodded her head yes. I splashed cool water in my face and smiled up at the sunshine. Lisa slid closer to me and rubbed my shoulder. "Are you okay?" she asked, leaning against me. I nodded my head.

That night...steaks on the open fire and two bottles of red wine. Lisa sat near me and spoke about her husband, her three children, and her executive position in the company she works for. I sat on the ground by Lisa's feet and glimpsed the chipped polish and calloused heels. Lisa crossed her legs at the knee and her foot hung inches from my face. I felt the urge coming over me...and without thinking, I took her foot in my hand and began kissing it. Lisa smiled down at me and wiggled her toes against my cheek. I grabbed her other foot, lifting it off the ground, and slid my groin towards her, putting her weight on my crotch. Lisa looked confused until she felt my cock getting hard beneath her sole. I whispered, "Switch feet." and Lisa did. My tongue teased her toes and my lips kissed every inch of her foot. My cock was rock hard. Suddenly, without my being aware, Lisa had the other women join the circle and eight bare feet caressed my face, body, and groin. The women sipped their wine from plastic cups and laughed about their lives back home. I stripped off my clothes and enjoyed my situation. The women ignored me, for the most part, and I played the edging game - working up to orgasm and then sliding back, and up and down, etc. Two hours later...I inserted my cock between two soles while sucking five toes into my mouth, and came like a volcano.

I woke up around three o'clock in the morning. The fire was down to orange embers. Not a woman in sight. I listened...and heard a twig snap near-by. My hand slid to my waistband and gripped the butt of my gun. I slowly sat up, my eyes scanning the darkness, and my ears on high alert. Another snap...followed by the crunch of dry leaves. My eyes scanned over the tents. I heard a grunt to my right and slowly moved the barrel in that direction. Five minutes of silence...driving me nuts...then I heard another snap of a twig. I jammed the muzzle of my gun into the nape of a hill-billy's neck and cocked the trigger. "Don't fucking breathe, scumbag!" I growled in his ear. He stank of body odor and stale beer. Tina unzipped her tent flap and emerged with a bright flash light. Amber crawled out behind her. I kidney punched the hill-billy and dropped him to his knees. "Why are you prowling around the woods, asshole?" I growled in his ear. The hill-billy spewed the truth...he planned on raping one or two of these women. I smashed the butt of my gun against his forehead and kicked him hard in the chest knocking him flat on his back. The other two women joined us. "Rape?" Lisa said, not sure she'd heard it right. "Guess we're packing up, again, huh?" Cheryl asked, wiping drool from her cheek. "How many more of you?" I asked, pressing the muzzle against his face. He shrugged. I bashed him, again, and he said, "Fourteen of us." I only had ten shots left. I lit a cigarette and contemplated our next move.

More to Come...Soon.

Feb 1, 2003
upstate NY
groups.msn.com
Amber emerged from her tent with a .45 she'd been carrying for just such an occasion. "How many rounds you got?" I asked her, examining the gun. She shrugged, and said, "Twenty-five, I think...maybe more." I breathed a sigh of relief. The hill-billy shifted his weight and I kicked him in the face. Just then I heard a motor roaring through the woods and hooting, like a rebel yell, as lights played off the trees. "Stoke that fire and get out of sight!" I urged as I leveled my gun. An old rusty truck blasted through the brush and the guy driving screamed out a yoo-hoo as he smashed into a tree. The passenger, brandishing a long rifle, jumped out of the truck. I squeezed off three rounds - hood, windshield, and headlight. Behind me - a muzzle flash from a double barrel shotgun. The bird shot peppered the tree above my head. I spun on my heel and squeezed off two more shots scaring the hill-billy as wood splintered near his head. The first hill-billy, the one I'd kicked in the face, started to get up...I shot him in the leg, knocking him to the ground as he screamed out like a wounded animal. The driver of the old truck jumped out the door and fired towards me, missing by a few feet, and I steadied my hand and blasted a massive hole in the driver's door. The hill-billy's high-tailed it out of there...except the jerk I'd shot in the leg. "Girls!" I yelled, "Start packing!" I ran towards the spot the truck had been in and fired a couple of random shots into the brush. Back at the campsite...I used the rope from a tent and tied the wounded hill-billy to a tree. "We'll call the authorities and get this guy locked up." I said to the women.

Thirty minutes later...I led the women to the road. "We're done, baby. Thanks for a good time." Cheryl said, as the others waved at me. I revved my motor and took off. I was twenty miles away when it dawned on me I still had the .45 in my belt. Bright light up ahead...a gas station...I pulled in. I tucked the .45 in my saddlebag before fueling up and then inside for coffee. A tattered map was stapled to the wall outside. I checked it out and decided to head towards home. The sun was just coming up when I found myself back on familiar roads. It would feel good to sleep in my own bed, again.

I had just parked my bike when Kelly pulled in, her hair a mess and she'd been crying. She climbed out of her car in pajamas and bedroom slippers. "Mogli," she sobbed, falling into my arms, "Dave beat me up." I pushed her back, and asked, "What the...? Why?" Kelly looked up at me and I saw the swelling on her cheek and eye. "Why?" I asked, growling. She told me he'd come home drunk and demanded she suck his cock and then make him breakfast. Kelly refused. Dave slapped her around. "Get your ass in the house!" I said, looking around. I moved Kelly's car into the garage and closed the door. Inside...I gave Kelly an ice pack and some aspirin. "Where's Dave now?" I asked, watching out the window for headlights. Eventually, I moved Kelly to the guest room and got her into bed. "Get some sleep. I'll take care of things." I said, sneaking a glimpse of her bare feet as she slid under the covers. I brewed coffee and fought the urge to close my eyes. I waited until I heard Kelly snoring, a little, and I crept in and sniffed her slippers...vinegary mixed with perfumey...I quietly walked back out to the kitchen. Seven o'clock - I phoned the shop and spoke with Jay. "He's your prospect...gimme authorization to do this." I said, angrily. Jay gave me his blessing and I headed to Dave's house. I pounded on the front door, repeatedly, and waited for Dave to answer it. Dave staggered to the door and opened it, not realizing who I was. "What da fuck do you want? Are you one of dem adventists?" I gut punched him and drove him backwards into his living room. I smashed the side of his face with my right, followed by a left to his jaw. Dave cried out. "You beat your old lady?" I growled. I grabbed his throat and squeezed, Dave turned a neat shade of blue, and I reached for my gun...jamming it against his eye socket. "Did you beat your woman?" I growled, spittle flying from my lips. He exploded - fists flying and his voice went up three octaves as he tried to fight me. I used the butt of my gun and rattled his brain for him. "Another outburst like that and I'll spread your fucking brains all over the wall!" I spat. Dave went into begging mode, pleading for his life. He admitted he beat her up, and also, admitted this wasn't the first time this had happened. I jammed my gun back into my waistband and pulled out my knife...and sliced a long line across his cheek. "You ever touch her again, asshole, and I swear I'll end you!" I growled, as blood ran down his neck, "You hear me?" Dave nodded his head yes.

Back home...I was sitting on the deck drinking coffee when Kelly wandered out. "Get any sleep?" I asked. Kelly grunted. "Hungry?" I asked. Kelly sipped her coffee and said, "No, not right now." We sat in silence for several minutes, before Kelly asked if I'd seen Dave. "Yes, I have. You'll be staying here for a few days, though." I said, lighting a cigarette. "Did you hurt him?" Kelly asked. I nodded my head yes. "I'm not a punching bag, you know?" Kelly exploded - venting her anger - "But he thinks it's okay because, Hell...his father did it to his mother, too."

More to Come...Soon.