1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sexy cowgirl boots crushing cock until he cums... he gets the sole and heel full weight

Discussion in 'Trample & Foot Fetish - Pics/Clips' started by Jewel, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Jewel

Jewel Member

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12689/jewels-foot-fantasy-gems

[​IMG]
    these all leather boots have some really sexy designs... they also have brutal high heels and a long snip toe to cause pain and pleasure with! he gets his cock stood on under these super sexy western cowboy boots the sole and the heel and i use that long snipped toe to make him shoot his load all over!

humancarpet, matty and heelcushion like this.
  2. CAG00

CAG00 Active Member

Thank you Mistress for posting these, WOW, I ADORE YOUR BOOTS AND WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO HIS MANHOOD. Cannot wait to see the clip and Thanks again for your great updates

3. Jewel

Jewel Member

i am glad you like them i have a LOT of cowgirl boots where i live they are pretty common ;)

4. wollilick

wollilick Shoelover

Really wonderful boots. Hope we can see your other boots too :rolleyes:

Jewel likes this.
  5. humancarpet

humancarpet Member

Utterly awesome! I'd love to be tied helpless under your board as you "modelled" your cowgirl boots on my genitals :)

Jewel likes this.
  6. Jewel

Jewel Member

you guys that like cowgirl boots... here is a pic for you this is almost all of mine :)

Attached Files:

humancarpet likes this.
  7. humancarpet

humancarpet Member

Awesome!! I'd so love to be your helpless victim :)

Jewel likes this.
  8. Jewel

Jewel Member

i think we would have fun... i know i would and im pretty sure you would too...

humancarpet likes this.
  9. wollilick

wollilick Shoelover

Thank you for the boot pic. My favourite pair is the one in the middle.
    Dreaming to be crushed by you and these nice boots :rolleyes:

10. Jewel

Jewel Member

you have good taste :)

11. humancarpet

humancarpet Member

I know I would enjoy it if you were as well, especially if you treated me like the dirt underneath your lovely feet and shoes and boots :)