Shoe/boot licking and health issues

Aug 8, 2002
Visit site
greetings all of you,

What is the dirties shoes/boots you have ever licked? Did one of you ever felt sick after licking shoes ?

It's the ethernal health issue but would love to have a heads up from all of your valuabale experience as slaves.

:worship:

regards,

Swissair

Aug 8, 2002
Visit site
doormat,

my gf made me lick pretty much all of her shoes and boots. I particular love to wait for her home when she's out with her friends , clubbing or hanging out in bars. I wait for her on my knees and as soon she opens the door i start licking the sexy heels she wore all over town.

Any one with similar experiences ?

greets

HerOttoman

well-grounded
Aug 17, 2004
Toledo, Ohio
Visit site
I've been at fetish clubs with spilt beer, sweat, and god knows what else on the floor, but have never gotten sick from it. Still, I wouldn't say it couldn't happen. I guess we really don't have anything to worry about. Not into mud, though...

Wee

Aug 29, 2002
USA
Visit site
We could be licking someones spit,piss,dog shit,,,,god knows what they walk through.But the honor of cleaning their objects of our desires & the turnon it has overshadows that....I've read that some guys rinse with mouthwash afterwords...To each his own.

Aug 8, 2002
Visit site
i would use mouthwash after each cleaning and so far got very lucky. once my gf called me as i was travelling to tell me that i was very lucky not to be home...on her way back from work, she just had step on a DELETED that made a mess under the sole of her very elegant work stilletos. hmmmm she laught

can wait for the next time that happens...might not be as lucky as back then

Moderator Comment: Reference removed for Rule 16 violation.

dirkdiggler

Aug 19, 2006
you guys are very lucky to have girlfriends who accept our passion-
but sometimes I lick my younger sisters highheelshoes when she's not home-
but I'm always in fear that someone gets behind my secret and I would lose my face-
I always wash my mouth after it - and never got sick and I licked a lot of dirt from her shoes

Last edited:

speckman

Sep 9, 2006
one time after i'd cum on a girls boots she told me to lick it off, i didn't really want to but did anyway. that made me gag a bit , she admitted later that she didn't think i would do it. general dirt and stuff has never done me any harm tho, maybe even strengthened the imune system.

Aug 8, 2002
Visit site
Hi Kenrug,

Most of the time i do go clubbing with her. But from time to time she goes on a night out with her girlfriends. Same on my side, I sometime go out just with the guys :)
We also play dom/slave games after being out together, but most of the time we do more vanilla things. I actually love to play the slave waiting home for his mistress when she is out with her friends. She turns be on prior by sending me text messages and pictures of her heels.
Neverless u are right, i remember some very nice evening watching her get her heels dirty and knowing what is waiting for me home

All the best

Swiss

Last edited:
I too have licked a lot of mud and food from my wife's shoes, and still am alive and well, but have only used mouthwash if I have done the act when she hasn't been present and I wasn't sure if she'd stood in some crap. If she's was wearing them at the time, the humiliation would be spoilt if I then went and washed my mouth out after being forced to lick her shoes clean.
dirkdiggler said:
but sometimes I lick my younger sisters highheelshoes when she's not home-
My daughter has loads of muddy shoes and boots lying around, but I won't touch them with a barge pole because I would consider it "incest" I suppose. But should my wife ever wear them I would consider it OK to worship and clean them.

Aug 8, 2002
Visit site
Hi Ken,

Indeed, I simply love getting suggestive text message from her. Neverless, altough she often mention her friends in our fantasies, she actually never got one of her friends to join on one of the messages (at least relating to shoe worship ;) ).
Just out of curiousity, what did her friends mention ? was it related to Ms Sara dom games ?

Again congratulation on the great job you are doing as moderator of the forum and all my best regards to Ms Sara.

Swissair

Aug 10, 2002
PacNW
Visit site
I did get sick once. My gf of the time got gotten the soles of her shoes really grimy. Like laundry room floor grimy. I'm a big fan of the dirty foot licking so I didn't mind at all, but I probably picked up some germ, because I got a nasty sore throat the next day.

That said, it was sooo worth it and only 1 example out of many dirty foot/shoe cleanings in my life.

Cheers!

Giblet

Dec 6, 2002
uk
Visit site
I usually get symptoms of a cold, sore throat, headache etc...

Probably the worst place is clubbing, the floors in them places are disgusting, i mean you stick to the things literally.