1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ads by Clips4Sale

sitterclips.com

Discussion in 'Facesitting - Pics/Clips' started by Rhino, Dec 3, 2017.

1. Rhino

Rhino Member

Hi John, I was just wondering why you don't have sitterclips.com at the bottom of your main forum page along with the rest of the sites you run? Surely she deserves to be there? :)
    Cheers mate

2. Ads by Clips4Sale

3. John

John Infidel Staff Member

That's an excellent point...and more of an observation - I did not realize it wasn't there.. :) Let me see about adding it - and a couple others...

4. Rhino

Rhino Member

nice one :)

5. Rhino

Rhino Member

John mate!
    What happened to that sitters link!? :)

6. rudeworld

rudeworld Member

Us old school remember sitterclips as the first facesitting pics and videos on the internet...hehe

Rhino likes this.
  7. Rhino

Rhino Member

Absolutely mate.
    As harsh as it sounds, I still to date cant and don't find any of these new facesitters or there facesitting websites anywhere near as good as Sitter and Chair. Its all become so commercial and fake.
    They all need to watch their videos and see what facesitting is really about :)

The only other couple were ArseQueen and her husband but unfortunately they dissapeared :(

rudeworld likes this.
  8. rudeworld

rudeworld Member

oh yes, ArseQueen. Nothing like a true real life couple into the fetish. I think they stopped because of the new no facesitting laws in the UK

Rhino likes this.
  9. Rhino

Rhino Member

Yep, true real life couples are the best. Yea, unfortunately it was the UK laws that ruined it all for ArseQueen.. otherwise they would still be here :(
    Just looking and content now is depressing, even boring, compared to what was around those years ago..