smother.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2009
whatsup with smother.com?

usually, ive noticed they update with a new video every 3 days

the last time they had a new video was on the 30th of June.
then they put up a very old video on the 10th i think

whats going on?
i feel kind of cheated out of the money im spending monthly

majkan

Jul 22, 2004
sweden
Visit site
this wasn't what I expected when I joined a few weeks ago.
I've noticed it as well. They deleted an old clip and reposted it.
I'm not sure I'll join the site again. I mean. 2 "new" clips in 2 weeks. wtf?

Luke-

Aug 17, 2006
www.femdomarmy.com
smother.com dead? haven't been updated for like 10 days...
it sucks:(
ok guys. I have not been shooting content for smother.com, I need a break. I did an update every 3rd day from April 1rst 2007 to July 1rst 2009. I have never missed even one. For $29.87 there is a ridiculous amount of clips on the site. About 12 years worth actually. I don't blame anyone for leaving if they are waiting for new updates but it's not like there is nothing to see at the site.

May 18, 2009
ok guys. I have not been shooting content for smother.com, I need a break. I did an update every 3rd day from April 1rst 2007 to July 1rst 2009. I have never missed even one. For $29.87 there is a ridiculous amount of clips on the site. About 12 years worth actually. I don't blame anyone for leaving if they are waiting for new updates but it's not like there is nothing to see at the site.
why would you delete an ancient clip and re-add it?
are you trying to decieve people into thinking that youre updating?

Aug 27, 2002
Florida
Visit site
Stewardesses

You better lose that nasty tone in your postings real quick in regards to Smother.com or Luke:

You're new here or obviously you would realize that due to the hard work for many years of people like Luke and John and Smother.com, we have this board for our benefit. In case it needs to be pointed out to you again, you aren't being charged for being a member here and enjoying what it has to offer.

If you're not happy with the site content or the frequency of the updates at Smother.com, then don't rejoin but I'll be damned if I'm gonna sit here and let you post snide comments here implying Luke or anyone else associated with Smother.com is trying to deceive their customers.

Cut the nasty implied comments in the future or I'll ban your ass permanently. Constructive criticism is one thing and I'm sure they welcome it over there but your comments are bordering on just plain being an asshole.

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2009
I genuinely think that smother.com is the best site on the planet - some superb vids. However the DRM system has definitely caused me problems from time to time and has spoiled my enjoyment.

It was fine for months and months and then suddenly I had to input u/n and p/w for every clip - even though I'd watched them before. Possibly this was a problem with my WMP but I googled it thoroughy and also mailed smother.com but no-one could help.

I've just rejoined and will try again. No criticism implied - the site is fantastic and possibly this tech problem only applied to me.

majkan

Jul 22, 2004
sweden
Visit site
been a member of smother.com a couple of times now. I have all the videos I want from that site and I'm only interested in updates, that's why I joined again. LIke someone above wrote smother.com is the best site. no doubt. BUT,
29 dollars for an old clip..?
Forgive me but I think that's lame...

Luke-

Aug 17, 2006
www.femdomarmy.com
why would you delete an ancient clip and re-add it?
are you trying to decieve people into thinking that youre updating?
WOW.

First off you DO still have to deal with DRM on the the clips so I WOULD NOT rejoin.

Also, if you are waiting for new clips DO NOT join.There are not going to be any updates anytime soon. Anyone who feels I am trying to trick them or we are being dishonest is wrong. I agree with majkan, if you've seen everything and you're waiting for new updates you have a right to be dissapointed. I suppose I can ask John to shut it down all together. Just keep in mind for future reference anytime you want to see a one of the MANY great clips from the last 12 years you're going to have to buy them individually from one of our clip stores instead of paying $29.87 for a massive archive of videos. Dont think I dont think I dont understand your dissapointment majkan, but idiots like stewardesses are the main reason our future is probably a clip only format. That way people can buy what they want w/o bitching about updates they dont like. Nobody realizes how many e-mails you get as a producer: demands, suggestions, complaints,etc.EVERYONE wants something different. With individual clip stores all that is eliminated. I'm sure John will extend peoples time that have joined since the updates stopped but I am not apologizing about a site with so much content for $29.87 a month.

May 18, 2009
Stewardesses

You better lose that nasty tone in your postings real quick in regards to Smother.com or Luke:

You're new here or obviously you would realize that due to the hard work for many years of people like Luke and John and Smother.com, we have this board for our benefit. In case it needs to be pointed out to you again, you aren't being charged for being a member here and enjoying what it has to offer.

If you're not happy with the site content or the frequency of the updates at Smother.com, then don't rejoin but I'll be damned if I'm gonna sit here and let you post snide comments here implying Luke or anyone else associated with Smother.com is trying to deceive their customers.

Cut the nasty implied comments in the future or I'll ban your ass permanently. Constructive criticism is one thing and I'm sure they welcome it over there but your comments are bordering on just plain being an asshole.
my question was simply that, a question
if you or anyone else interpreted that question as "asshole behavior" then i, of course, apologize.

my very last intent is to be an asshole. i would be an asshole if i didnt appreciate the fact that this forum is free and if i didnt continue to believe that smother.com is probably the best website of its variety.

As a paying customer, i believe i have the right to inquire as to the way things are ran.

And as i stated earlier, if my inquiry was wrongly interpreted as "asshole behavior", i apologize and i do not expect an answer to it

May 18, 2009
WOW.

First off you DO still have to deal with DRM on the the clips so I WOULD NOT rejoin.

Also, if you are waiting for new clips DO NOT join.There are not going to be any updates anytime soon. Anyone who feels I am trying to trick them or we are being dishonest is wrong. I agree with majkan, if you've seen everything and you're waiting for new updates you have a right to be dissapointed. I suppose I can ask John to shut it down all together. Just keep in mind for future reference anytime you want to see a one of the MANY great clips from the last 12 years you're going to have to buy them individually from one of our clip stores instead of paying $29.87 for a massive archive of videos. Dont think I dont think I dont understand your dissapointment majkan, but idiots like stewardesses are the main reason our future is probably a clip only format. That way people can buy what they want w/o bitching about updates they dont like. Nobody realizes how many e-mails you get as a producer: demands, suggestions, complaints,etc.EVERYONE wants something different. With individual clip stores all that is eliminated. I'm sure John will extend peoples time that have joined since the updates stopped but I am not apologizing about a site with so much content for $29.87 a month.
Youre right, it is quite alot of content for such a small price
I only thought it was strange to see an older clip refreshed
I went back and re-read my post and it was rather "dickish"
I apologize

Luke-

Aug 17, 2006
www.femdomarmy.com
Youre right, it is quite alot of content for such a small price
I only thought it was strange to see an older clip refreshed
I went back and re-read my post and it was rather "dickish"
I apologize
It's OK. We all act dickish sometimes. I know it's dissapointing and I'm sorry. I am in Arizona today and John is in CA so let me try and find him and figure out what to do about the site. I thank all you guys for being fans. Guys on this thread e-mail me personally if you want to.

Luke

Status
Not open for further replies.