Smotherbox Suggestions

Dec 9, 2011
Hello everyone.

I've been in a relationship with a girl for 8 months now. The longer we've been together the more of my sexual interests she wanted to know about.

When I first mentioned facesitting, she went online and did some research to find out the best ways to do it so she could measure up to what I wanted. She likes it, but she's been with some bad guys before me who she was submissive to, so she wasn't familiar with FemDom stuff. I've tried to slowly introduce her, but when she found out how good it feels to be properly fingered and eaten out(her previous bfs didn't take care of her) she's become very interested. While also introducing her to video games, I had her play while I licked her, and I've been teasing her about getting a "vagina chair" where she can sit there and watch shows or play games and I can just lick her for hours on end.

The biggest problem we have is she's a bit physically unbalanced. Its odd, but even when she straddles my face in bed so I can eat her she feels like she's going to fall over and it distracts from her pleasure.

While interested in a smotherbox of some kind, we're both concerned about her balance, or lack thereof, and have tried searching retailers for chairs that we could manipulate into a smother chair that have armrests and backs, etc, but so far are not having much luck.

Does anyone have ideas or suggestions? She's only 115 lbs so we aren't in need of anything heavy duty, but we don't have the money to spend 800 to 1000 dollars on some of the more elaborate thrones and smotherboxes that could accommodate us at this time, and are searching for suggestions.

Thanks!

Hello everyone.

I've been in a relationship with a girl for 8 months now. The longer we've been together the more of my sexual interests she wanted to know about.

When I first mentioned facesitting, she went online and did some research to find out the best ways to do it so she could measure up to what I wanted. She likes it, but she's been with some bad guys before me who she was submissive to, so she wasn't familiar with FemDom stuff. I've tried to slowly introduce her, but when she found out how good it feels to be properly fingered and eaten out(her previous bfs didn't take care of her) she's become very interested. While also introducing her to video games, I had her play while I licked her, and I've been teasing her about getting a "vagina chair" where she can sit there and watch shows or play games and I can just lick her for hours on end.

The biggest problem we have is she's a bit physically unbalanced. Its odd, but even when she straddles my face in bed so I can eat her she feels like she's going to fall over and it distracts from her pleasure.

While interested in a smotherbox of some kind, we're both concerned about her balance, or lack thereof, and have tried searching retailers for chairs that we could manipulate into a smother chair that have armrests and backs, etc, but so far are not having much luck.

Does anyone have ideas or suggestions? She's only 115 lbs so we aren't in need of anything heavy duty, but we don't have the money to spend 800 to 1000 dollars on some of the more elaborate thrones and smotherboxes that could accommodate us at this time, and are searching for suggestions.

Thanks!
We've had a couple face sitting boxes that someone made for us years ago and they have been well used both in film and personal use. They are nothing elaborate, wood with a leather cover, but whoever made them did get the dimensions just right because you can basically shift your butt just slightly to go from just a bit of air to allow ass licking to a tight seal. They've worked for many different girls and guys in the box. Here's a few pics. If you want actual dimensions let me know and I can measure one for you. One of them has 0-rings on the side so the bottom can be cuffed to the box making breathing just a bit more challenging as pushing the woman up is not possible. Fun! ;)

Attachments