Some great fishnet-face trample pics...

trfan

Nov 3, 2002
Minneapolis
Visit site
Hey everybody, here are a few fishnet face trample pics from a little over a month ago, my computer has been fritzing, but I have a bunch more pics to throw up and a new clips store on the way. I hope you all enjoy!

Hello T Fan

Hey Mike

Good to see you back in the game lol. Sherry said you all spoke a couple weeks ago. Boy Joel & I sure have had some fun down in Madison W.N.
Hope you can make it sometime cause I think its getting close to being over.
Talk to you soon my friend.

Michael AKA Crushcars

trfan

Nov 3, 2002
Minneapolis
Visit site
moglijohnson - Thanks for the positive feedback man, its always great to hear good things. Especially from someone who has shared as much awesome content as yourself. Thank you.

squishedsnail, NITJ, budwiser, RFS - Thanks for the notes guys, I will let Abby know personally what you think of her feet and her work!

Wee - I agree man, this is one of her hottest poses. Not only can you see her toes through the fishnets, but it is also one of the more painful poses as all of her weight is getting concentrated on my lips. Awesome girl, I am so thankful I am friends with her.

crushcars - Hey buddy, yeah, I've been having some computer issues lately and am finally working them out. I have seen all the pics from WI and I have to say that I am really really jealous. I miss going there with you and Joel and getting the absolute bejeesus trampled out of us. Anyway, I hope to be able to get together with you guys soon. Take care buddy!

-Mike

(P.S. - and here are a few more from that picture session. Enjoy)