1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ads by Clips4Sale

Story: High Price for Cheating

Discussion in 'Scat Stories & Discussion Forum (No Scat Pics)' started by wimphub, Nov 12, 2017.

1. wimphub

wimphub New Member

High Price for Cheating

My name is Mike. I have been married to my wife Jane for just eighteen months, and I am crazy about her. Unfortunately for me, she soon tired of putting up with my rather small cock, and my inability to last more than a few seconds. As a result my boss, who first met her at our wedding, has been fucking her exclusively for the last six months.

When my frustration with doing without sex got too much for me, I stupidly began sleeping with Jenny, a girl at my office purely for sex. Of course it was Jane I really wanted, but all I got from her was taunting about my small cock is, and how much more of a man my boss is, as she continued to fuck him regularly.

I guess my descent into degradation began on the day my wife asked me to meet her at my divorced mother’s house after work.

When I arrived and entered the lounge, I saw my wife, my eldest sister Sharon and my mother. As I sat, I could hear loud noises coming from the room next door. It was the sound of a man obviously in agony, and pleading with someone for mercy, but getting only female laughter in response.

“What is going on?” I asked, concerned about the guy who was obviously being badly hurt.

“Julie and Emma are in there with my husband Bob,” Sharon told me. “They are dealing with him for me.” Julie 21, and Emma 20, are my other sisters.

“Yes,” my Mom laughed. “I should think he is wishing right now that he had not been born with a pair of balls!”

“You see, I found out Bob has been cheating on me, and he is not going to get away with it!”

“But I know for a fact that you have a lover,” I said. “And Bob has told me that you refuse to have sex with him now.”

“I don’t care,” she responded cruelly. “I am not having him cheating!”

The abuse next door must have carried on for another half hour, then eventually the three of them emerged from the room. Bob was naked, and was cradling his damaged balls in his hand as he sobbed uncontrollably. My sisters were dressed in short nighties, as they each held one of Bob’s arms. He caught my eye and spoke to me.

“Mike!” he yelled desperately. “They have been trying to ruin my balls, and now they are going to make me eat shit. Can you do something, please!”

“Nobody can help you, you piece of crap,” Julie told him. “Now get in the bathroom!”

They went into the downstairs bathroom, and we were soon hearing more sobbing and pleading from Bob, and cruel laughter from my sisters. That was followed shortly by the sound of retching, as they obviously started filling Bob’s mouth with their shit. This went on a while, with constant sobbing and retching from Bob, and an assurance from the girls the girls that he would not leave the from until he had swallowed all their shit.

“I don’t think my son in law likes the taste of shit,” my Mom laughed, clearly enjoying Bob’s distress.

“Good,” Sharon replied. “I don’t want him to, because he will be eating lots of it in future!”

“Surely this is punishment enough,” I said to Sharon.

“Oh no,” she assured me. “He is going to pay for a long time!”

“Quite right,” added Mom, and my wife agreed.

When they came back to the lounge, Bob sat in the corner looking nauseous.

“What’s up honey,” Sharon taunted her husband. “Did you eat more shit than you should have? Ha! Ha!”

“We did wash it all down for him with plenty of piss,” Emma added. “So he should have a nice full belly!”

“Let that be a lesson to you Mike,” my wife said to me. “See what happens to you when you cheat on anyone in the family!”

I kept thinking about Sharon’s remark the next day at work. Luckily my sleeping with Jenny was still a secret, but I decided I would have to end our relationship. She did not take it well, crying that I had used her, and threatening to pay me back. It was a nasty situation, but I decided to put it behind me and move on, glad that I had got away with it, or so I thought.

A few days later my wife told me to meet at Mom’s place again. I worried that poor Bob might be getting another working over. I should have been even more worried.

Entering the lounge this time I saw my wife, Mom, my three sisters, my mother in law Grace and Jenny!

“Hi honey,” my wife said, enjoying the look of horror on my face. “Jenny has been telling us about the two of you, and how you messed her around. Now you and going to start paying for that. Jenny, would you like to stay and watch my husband’s punishment?”

“Oh yes please!” she said excitedly.

“Look Sharon,” I pleaded. “I am really sorry about what I did, but be fair, you are fucking my boss, and you won’t let me have sex with you!”

“Shut up, you piece of shit,” she replied. “You thought Bob was badly treated, you wait until what is in store for you!”

At that point my mother in law stood up, and ordered me to undress. She told me to stand with my hands behind my back and my legs wide apart. Knowing what she had in mind, I pleaded with her to let me explain my actions. She would not listen though, and proceeded to remove her shoes. I would have admired her nice feet, if I had not known what she was about to do to me with them.

“Now I am going to deal with your balls,” she informed me. “You will stay on your feet until I have done with you.” I could see that pleading would do no good.

“Don’t hold back Grace,” Mom told her. “The bastard deserves to suffer!”

“that’s right Mom,” Jane added. “Really bust his balls for me!” She certainly did. She swung her right foot, and smashed square into my balls, causing me to cry out in agony.

“Oh nice one Mom,” Jane yelled. “Give him more, and harder!”

Grace give me at least a dozen more vicious kick, with me begging in vain for mercy, until finally I threw up on the rubber mat they had put down for that purpose.

“That’s good,” Grace laughed. “Now you will have room in your stomach for all the shit Julie and Emma are about to give you. Are you ready girls?”

“Oh yes,” Emma grinned. “We both took a laxative earlier, so we will have a lot of nice soft shit for you to swallow brother!”

Emma decided to go first. I was made to lie on the floor as she slipped of her panties and lowered her ass to my open mouth, preparing to shit into it.

“Fill his mouth Emma,” my wife called out. Choke the bastard with your shit!”

Seconds later I could see a thick soft turd sliding out of her ass. It just kept on going after my mouth was full and curled over my face. I pushed the surplus away as I retched on what was in my mouth to the enjoyment of all the women.

“Eat it!” Emma yelled. “Let me see you eating my shit!”

I carried on eating, gagging and retching as I struggled to swallow it all. When I finally did, I told Emma how awful it was, and asked that I could just leave it there.

“Don’t be silly,” she laughed. There is a whole pile of mine left, and you will still have Julie’s shit to eat after that. Now pick some more shit up and eat, you wimp!”

I started to cry now, as I filled my mouth again with my sister’s disgusting waste. They all laughed at my tears as I started chewing again. I finally finished Emma’s load and begged for a drink. She said of course I could, then aimed he pussy at my mouth and let go a stream of her warm acrid piss. When she had finished, Jane came over and kicked me in the side.

“Don’t just lie there,” she said. “Kneel up and lick your sister’s dirty ass clean, get rid of what’s left of her shit!”

No sooner had I done that Julie told me to lie back down so she could feed me some more. I really sobbed now as I said I had been given so much from Emma, and pleaded to be spared from eating any more. Julie’s laughing response was to grab my already damaged balls and squeezing them until I confirmed that I would swallow her shit. It took much longer for me to swallow her large load, as Emma’s had filled me.

Having cleaned her asshole and drunk her piss, I was hopeful that I would be left alone and allowed to recover. No such luck. Jane produced what looked a bit like a glass vase, with a wide top and a hole in the narrow bottom of it. She told me that Sharon had bought one for Bob, so they thought she would get one for me.

“I will show you how this works,” Jane told me. “Get your lips round the hole at the bottom, and hold the thing steady.”

As I lay there holding to tube, Jane proceeded to push two fingers down her throat and vomit into it. As soon as it started to slide down my throat she added another load on top, causing it to flow so much I had to swallow very quickly. They could see from my face how disgusting the mess was, and that I hated every drop. This of course made them laugh at me all the more. When the tube was almost empty, mother in law came over.

“There is not much left there,” she laughed, and proceeded to send another two loads of her puke for me to eat. I don’t know how I managed to get it all down, but I did, though as soon as I had I had to run to the kitchen and throw up. My mother followed me in.

“Well, she said. “Shit and vomit really don’t seem to agree with you do they? Doesn’t bode well for the future.”

“Mom, I am grateful that you didn’t abuse me at least,” I told her.

“Oh, only because I didn’t need to go,” she laughed. “We have plenty of time for that later!”

leashseeker, Xmiragex and sweetbimbo like this.
  2. Ads by Clips4Sale

3. littleboy69

littleboy69 New Member

Nice Story. I am looking forward fit the second Part...

Greets

leashseeker likes this.
  4. DK_Face

DK_Face Member

Great story

leashseeker likes this.
  5. SanchoPL

SanchoPL Member

I like it too !!

leashseeker likes this.
  6. suppository

suppository New Member

Great story, please continue!

leashseeker likes this.
  7. Sauur

Sauur Active Member

Awesome story!

leashseeker likes this.
  8. YourNarnia

YourNarnia New Member

Great start, I'd love to see this continue.

leashseeker likes this.
  9. leashseeker

leashseeker New Member

Awesome story

10. wimphub

wimphub New Member

Thank you littleboy69, DK Face, SanchoPL, suppository, Sauur, YourNarnia and leashseeker.

On the Friday evening following my last ordeal, I was in the bath. Since Wednesday I had been wearing a cage on my cock at the insistence of my boss, the guy who is fucking my wife Jane. She was at the mirror, preparing to go out, completely naked, in order to increase my frustration. She saw we looking at her naked body, and came over to the bath.

“Are you looking at my pussy wimp? She asked. You know very well that from now on you only lick that, whether or not it is full of cum, or drink piss from it, right?”

“Yes,” I replied miserably.

“Only your boss, the man who bullies you at work and at home, gets to fuck it since he put you in that cage,” she went on. I really enjoyed the vicious beating he gave you when you tried to stop him fitting that cage. I am sure you remember me encouraging him to really hurt you as he did it, and the fantastic fuck we had in front of you right after that. Anyway, you of course know that when it comes to my ass, you only get to eat shit from it, and lick it clean, right?”

“Yes,” I agreed.

“Talking of piss,” she said. “Sit back with your head up and your mouth open, I need to fill your mouth.” I did as I was told, and received a long stream of warm piss which had be gagging with the acrid taste.

“Hurry up now,” Jane told me. “You need to get ready.”

“Where are we going,” I asked.

“We are not going anywhere,” she informed me. “Ben and I are dropping you at my Mom’s for the weekend while we go away.”

“Why am I going there?” I asked.

“Oh, you really don’t want to know!” she giggled.

“Oh no,” I pleaded. “She is not going to abuse me again, is she?”

“Put it this way,” Jane laughed. “You will have plenty of company this weekend, and you certainly won’t be going hungry and thirsty!”

“Please don’t make me,” I begged her.

“Shut up, you pathetic wimp,” she snapped. “You will do whatever you are told, or I will see to it that the beating Ben gave you was a friendly tap, if I need to!”

I got dressed, and was watching Jane do the same when the doorbell rang, and Jane told me to let Ben in, and tell him she would not be long. When I did so, my nasty boss said he needed to take a piss. When I started to remind him where the bathroom was, he grabbed hold of me and forced me to my knees.

“I can’t be bothered to go upstairs, he growled. “Open your sissy mouth!”

He then proceed to piss in my mouth, and add my wife’s piss in my stomach. While he was in mid stream, Jane walked in to see it.

“Glad to see you are using the facilities,” she laughed. “Fill his mouth, and we will get going.”

When we arrived at Mom in law’s place, they left me at the door. When I rang the bell, I was surprised that it was answered by Samantha, my 25 year old sister in law. She had been working away, and had now returned to live at home. It was immediately clear that she was aware of my situation, as she announced in a loud voice that the family toilet had arrived. I noticed she was wearing a short nightie and nothing else. She is a very sexy woman, but I was too scared to appreciate that, guessing that she was wearing it to make it easier to use me!

She took me in another room, and told me to get undressed. As soon as I had done this she grabbed hold of my balls. As she did this, she spat in my face twice.

“You cheated on my sister, you piece of shit,” she said. “And I am going to play a very big part in making you pay for that. Open your mouth.” She then snipped deeply brought a load of saliva, and snot into the back of her throat and spat the mess into my mouth.

“Just before we go in the lounge, a little bit of pain, I suggest,” she grinned, as she squeezed my balls as hard as she could, before pulling me all around the room, squeezing and twisting my balls as I screamed in agony and she laughed. I could also hear laughter coming from the other room. When we joined the others, she explained that she had just given me an affectionate squeeze after seeing me after such a long time. The others laughed again at this.

Looking round the lounge, I saw that those present were Mom, sisters Julie and Emma Mom in law Grace, and of course Samantha. All of them were in skimpy nighties, clearly to make it easy to piss and shit in my mouth when they were ready. They all grinned at me cruelly.

“So,” Mom said, speaking first. Jane and Ben are away for the weekend. “She will be getting lots of cock then.”

“You of course,” Julie added. “Will be getting lots of shit!” Loud laughter from all the women.

Mom said to Grace that she had really enjoyed watching her dealing with my balls the last time, and suggested we start the same way this evening. Grace was keen, but Emma said that she would really love to be the one to give me a kicking this time.

“Of course you can,” Grace said. “I am sure you despise the little wimp as much as I do, I am sure you can really hurt him.”

Mom held my arms behind me, while Samantha and Julie held my legs apart. Emma stood in front of me, with a wicked grin on her face.

“I am so going to enjoy this little brother,” she said. “Prepare to scream!”

“Hard as you can honey,” Mom said, as Emma prepared herself.

A few seconds later my sister’s right foot smashed into my already very sensitive balls. I cried out, and retched as the pain shot up my stomach, and all the women cheered and praised Emma.

“If I keep this up, I could do some serious damage to his balls,” Emma laughed.

“It doesn’t matter,” Mom told her. “He is never going to be allowed to use his tiny cock again, whack him as hard as you can!”

Given that, Emma really went to town. She must have kicked me more than a dozen times, each time trying to make it harder than the last. When she at last finished, they let me go, and I dropped to the floor crying and moaning with the pain. Mom said she was proud of Emma, and everyone else clapped and cheered her.

“Right,” said Samantha after a short while, as she pulled me to my feet. “I am sure you must be hungry, let me get you an appetiser.

She came back with a large, full jug, and told me to sit in the chair.

“Nothing like a big jug of cold vomit to get the juices flowing!” she told me.

She pulled my head back, ordered me to open my mouth, and proceeded to pour out a mouthful of the disgusting puke.

“Oh that is awful!” I complained.

“You are mistaking me for someone who gives a fuck,” Samantha replied cruelly. “Open up again!”

She continued to pour more of the vomit, despite my protests, and with the other women laughing and encouraging. Finally the jug was empty, and I was feeling very queasy. Samantha laughed, and said she bet I was glad that was all over. I was, until Julie took her place with another full jug which she began to feed me. I felt so bad that at this point I began to cry.

“Oh dear,” Julie laughed. “You are crying already, and we haven’t even started feeding you all our shit. This is going to be a very long, unpleasant weekend for you little brother, I love it!”

Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  11. Sauur

Sauur Active Member

Awesome continuation!!

12. SanchoPL

SanchoPL Member

I did not expect that, great !!

13. wimphub

wimphub New Member

Thank you Sauur and SanchoPL.

After I had finally managed to swallow the two jugs of disgusting cold vomit, I had hoped to be given a little respite, but I soon realised with these sadistic relatives, this was not going to happen.

“Right ladies,” my sister Emma began. “I think my brother needs a palate cleanser before we continue. Are we ready?”

At that all the women picked up a tissue and blew their noses hard. That done, they came over and each forced their snot filled tissues into my mouth, naturally causing me to gag immediately as the slime hit my taste buds.

“My poor brother,” Julie said, with a serious look on her face. “It must be awful for him to have to swallow all that disgusting, slimy snot!” Then all the women laughed uproariously at my obvious distress.

“Oh dear,” Mother in law laughed. “Your wife is out getting great sex with your well endowed boss, and here you are with a mouthful of your female relatives snot. You really are a pathetic fucking loser, aren’t you?” More cruel laughter from all the women.

I finally managed to swallow all the snot I was given, not without retching continually, to the great amusement of all the women. I wondered what was next, and soon found out.

“Right,” sister in law Samantha said. “I hope you are ready to eat some shit now, because I have been dying to squat over your wimp toilet mouth and fill it with my soft, foul tasting stinking shit, and see you slowly eating it in front of all of us. I want to see you totally degraded, it is what you deserve!” All the women vocally agreed with her.

I was made to lie on my back on the rubber sheet they had prepared, and ordered to open my mouth. Samantha then lifted her nightie and lowered her white ass right over my open mouth. When in position, she farted loudly a couple of times.

I am so sorry brother in law,” she laughed. “How rude of me! Anyway, get ready, here it comes!”

A long, dark brown turd slid slowly into my mouth, and the now familiar foul taste hit my mouth and started me retching again, accompanied by the women’s laughter. Samantha forced the whole of the turd into my mouth, and made me open wide so she could see the filthy stuff filling my mouth.

“Now eat it, you fucking toilet,” she ordered. “Chew it, and swallow it all, or your balls will suffer!”

I got it all down after a struggle, closely watched by everyone, who thoroughly enjoyed my ordeal. I then had the humiliation of kneeling up and licking the remaining shit in my sister in law’s asshole, before laying down again and receiving her warm acrid piss to add to the shit in my stomach.

After this, my mother spoke up for the first time, suggesting I have another palate cleanser. This time I lay with my mouth open, as they each spat in my mouth alternately until it was filled with the mixture of their saliva. I was then ordered to swallow, and they all got a kick out of me almost throwing up as the slime slid down my throat. After that, Mom told me it was time I ate her shit for the first time.

“Please Mom,” I pleaded. “My stomach is absolutely full!”

“I can help you with that,” Mom explained. “Get on your hands and knees.”

As I did so, a bucket was put under my head, and Mom got behind me. Seconds later, I felt an agonising pain, as Mom kicked me savagely in the balls. I cried out, and immediately threw up violently into the bucket.

“Great kick,” Mother in law Grace cried. “I love it!”

“Thank you,” Mom replied. “There you are dear, now you have room to eat my shit. Lie down and get yourself ready.”

Just as Samantha had done a little earlier, Mom filled up my mouth with her shit. I found that practice certainly doesn’t make it any easier, as I retched violently again as the filth hit my mouth, which clearly pleased my Mom.

“How did my shit taste son?,” she asked, as I knelt up to clean her asshole.

“It was awful,” I confirmed. “I really hate it Mom!”

“Oh good,” she laughed. It would be no fun at all if you enjoyed it!”

Having dealt with Mom’s waste, my Mother in law eagerly got up to take her turn. This time, she produced a funnel with quite a wide opening for my mouth. I wondered why she used that when the others did not, but I soon found out. I put the funnel in my mouth and held it in place as she squatted over me. As soon as she did, a huge amount of liquid shit powerfully hit the funnel, causing the shit to slide straight down my throat, causing me to splutter as well as gagging, as the taste was even worse than I had experienced before.

“Sorry,” she laughed. “I forgot to tell you I have had a touch of diarrhroea lately!”

“It is a good job you used the funnel,” Julie laughed. “Otherwise you would have pebbledashed his face!” They all enjoyed that.

It was much harder to lick her asshole clean after that, as you can imagine. I did so, and was again rewarded with a long stream of piss.

“I expect you are full again,” Mother in law said. “My turn to help.”

With me on my hands and knees again, she kicked me even more viciously to encourage me to thrown up again, to make room to receive the shit from my two sisters. They both gave it to me enthusiastically, ignoring my pleas that I needed some respite from eating all this filth.

With all of them now having forced their shit into my stomach, I thought I might me given some peace. I did, but not for very long. Back on my hands and knees, this time it was Samantha who did the kicking to help me bring up the shit my sisters had given me. Then Mom produced the vomit tube that they had used previously.

Reluctantly, I closed my mouth round the entrance to the tube, and held it still in my hands. First to come up was Mother in law, who made herself throw up two loads of vomit into the tube. Straight away, the warm mess began sliding into my mouth, As soon as the tube started to empty, another of the women came over to add a couple of more loads. This meant I was forced to continually swallow puke until all of them had emptied their stomachs. I had never felt so full in my life.

When I had finished, I was put back on my hands and knees, and Mom asked both my sisters to hlp me get rid of all the combined vomit. Julie and Emma both happily agreed, and each gave me a vicious kick in my sorely damaged balls.

“Right,” Mom said, as I held my aching balls. “Better get a good night’s sleep son, it all starts again tomorrow!”

I could hear all the women laughing out loud, as I walked upstairs sobbing uncontrollably.

14. rog03

rog03 Member

Lovely, Thank You. :D
    Rog