1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ads by Clips4Sale

Sydney Screams Giantess Updates

Discussion in 'Giantess Justice' started by SydneyScreams, Oct 22, 2016.

1. SydneyScreams

SydneyScreams Member

Giantess in Wonderland

Oh dear! It appears I drank the potion that makes me larger! It's quite different up here...I've grown a lot. My legs, why they're like 10' long! But you... you're tiny!! You must have had the potion that makes you smaller. The difference between us is amazing, don't you think. You're the size of a cricket and I've grown into a giant! It's amazing. Why, I could crush you with my massive, giantess feet. Maybe I could let you suffer under my big butt, losing your breath between my sweet cheeks. Or perhaps, I could pick you up in the palm of my hand and just eat you. Which will it be?

Category: GIANTESS, VORE, COSPLAY, COSTUMES, HIGH HEELS, LEGS

Click here to buy now!

[​IMG]

2. Ads by Clips4Sale

3. SydneyScreams

SydneyScreams Member

VR360 - Giantess Sydney Destroys You

This is a Virtual Reality VR 360 video! It must be viewed with a VR headset.

Giantess Sydney Screams stands before you, taller than you. You're itty bitty compared to me. Maybe a foot tall, if that even. What's it like being so tiny? I'm imagining all the evil things I could do to your tiny body... I could crush you with my giant feet! Or perhaps smother you with my giant ass! There are so many evil ways to destroy you

Category: GIANTESS, VIRTUAL REALITY - VR, POV, HIGH HEELS, BBW, CRUSH

Click here to buy now!

[​IMG]

4. Crush Slave

Crush Slave Member

I'll take being crushed under you beautiful feet. I'll not to try to escape as long as you promise to crush me VERY slowly a little bit at a time.

5. SydneyScreams

SydneyScreams Member

Giantess Girlfriend Eats Tiny Boyfriend

I'm gone for a few days and when I get home, my house is a disaster. Dishes haven't been done, the floor hasn't been cleaned, and of course my boyfriend is nowhere to be found. Of course I'm angry!! He should have cleaned the house!! Instead, he's left his mess from the past few days for me to do. As I start to clean up the mess, I see something... or is that someone?! It's my boyfriend! Only he's a lot smaller than I remember him. In fact, he's tiny!! I pick him up and try to figure out what I'm going to do with him when I decide that eating him is the perfect revenge. He's left this mess, somehow shrunk into a tiny person, and left me no food in the house! I'm hungry and well... if he's already this small, I doubt anybody will miss him if he's gone!!!

Category: GIANTESS, UNAWARE GIANTESS, VORE, POV, MOUTH FETISH, HIGH HEELS

Buy now in 1080p

Buy now in VR360

[​IMG]

6. SydneyScreams

SydneyScreams Member

VR360 Giantess Mommy Gives Birth

*This is a VR360 video that can be viewed in a Virtual Reality player on your computer such as Google Crome or GoPro VR Player or in a Virtual Reality headset*

Sydney has always wanted a baby!! So badly, that Sydney found magic pills that are supposed to impregnate her. The pills look like tiny little people though, which is a little weird. But hey, whatever gets her pregnant, right?! She was told to take a limited number for effect, but she's worried that maybe they won't work... so Sydney eats more than she should.

The magic pills start to work! Sydney can feel something happening in her womb... something growing within her... it's You!!! It doesn't take long before Sydney is ready to give birth and she begins to push and push and push. The pain of birth, only to have something come out a little smaller than anticipated. You're Sydney's little one and as your Mommy, she's going to take good care of you. She cradles you in her loving arms and feeds you from her full breasts. Don't worry little one, Mommy Sydney is going to take good care of you!!

Category: GIANTESS, VIRTUAL REALITY - VR, IMPREGNATION FANTASY, PREGNANT, VORE, TABOO

Click here to buy now in 4K VR360!

Also available in 1080!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. SydneyScreams

SydneyScreams Member

VR360 Mommy's Little Pussy Slave

*This is a VR360 video that can be viewed in a Virtual Reality player on your computer such as Google Crome or GoPro VR Player or in a Virtual Reality headset*

After Mommy Sydney birthed you, you grew up to be such a handsome shrunken man! Mommy knows that you'll be the perfect pussy slave, so she teaches you exactly how she wants her giantess pussy worshipped. I command you to worship my pussy and bring me pleasure whenever I desire it. Using your hands, you'll play with her clit, making Mommy Sydney moan. Mommy Sydney even sits on top of you, so she can ride your itty bitty body as she orgasms all over you. Get used to pleasing your Mommy, because from now on you're going to be my personal pussy slave!!!

This is a continuation of Giantess Mommy Gives Birth

Category: GIANTESS, PUSSY WORSHIP, MOMMAS BOY, SHRINKING FETISH, EXTREME CLOSE-UPS, VIRTUAL REALITY - VR

Click here to buy now!

[​IMG]

8. SydneyScreams

SydneyScreams Member

VR360 Hungry Models Find a Tiny Snack

After a long weekend of shooting, the girls (Sydney Screams, Codi Vore, Tegan Trex and Summer Hart) are starving. They sit around snacking on gummy worms but they all agree they need something better. They all want meat! Maybe they should order out or something... but wait! What's that? Oh my god... a tiny person has been hiding in their gummy worm dish this whole time! What was he doing in there with their food? How long has he been in there? He must want to be eaten! What a little pervert, he must have been watching all their shoot this whole time. They put him on the ground and take turns terrorizing him, stomping on him and laughing. Summer decides that's not enough and smothers and squishes him between her tits. Codi can barely contain herself... she grabs him from Summer, eager to taste him and hear his screams. Sydney decides she wants a turn too, picking him up and rubbing him around her underboob, letting her big tits slap him. Tegan takes him, and being as fantastically sadistic as she is, tells him in great detail how she loves to bite and chomp on her prey to hear them scream in anguish. She takes off one of his limbs - he doesn't need it anyways. Sydney takes one last turn smothering him with her bare ass before they all decide to pass him around, biting small pieces off as they go.

Category: VIRTUAL REALITY - VR, VORE, MOUTH FETISH, GIANTESS, FEMALE DOMINATION, GIANTS

Click here to buy now in VR360!

Also available in 1080p

[​IMG]

9. SydneyScreams

SydneyScreams Member

Sydney Screams Devours Tiny Men

Sydney Screams has shrunken eight people who have wronged her... and she's going to eat every single one of them! They look so tasty and delicious, but she plays with them and mocks them, placing them on her tongue and whirling them around in her mouth to terrorize them first. She takes great joy in their misery and prolongs their lives a little just to fuel their fear. She swallows each and every one, laughing as she goes.

Category: GIANTESS, VORE, SHRINKING FETISH, FEMALE DOMINATION, MOUTH FETISH, BBW FEMALE DOMINATION

Click here to buy now!

[​IMG]

10. SydneyScreams

SydneyScreams Member

Mean Giantesses Camille Black & Sydney Screams

Camille Black and Sydney Screams brought this cutie home from the club with us. He thought he could stand a chance with two beautiful giantesses. Sorry little man, we like our man real sized, not some tiny, shrunken loser. You're too tiny to pleasure us, but you're not too small for us to torture! He's at our disposal to spank, lick, and smother. We take turns tormenting this little man, smothering him in my big tits and stuffing him between Camille's ass cheeks. We can hear his cries of pain as we spank him, shove fingers in his little butthole, and tease him. We'll never let this loser cum, we'll just keep him as our little pet.

Category: GIANTESS, FEMALE DOMINATION, ASS SMOTHERING, BREAST SMOTHERING, GODDESS WORSHIP, SHRINKING FETISH

Click here to buy now!

[​IMG]

11. SydneyScreams

SydneyScreams Member

My Tiny Fuck Toy

Sydney and her tiny fuck toy boyfriend are in bed together. "I missed you so much baby. I thought I lost you. I thought maybe we could have some sexy times... to make up for me shrinking you." Sydney begins moaning as she makes her boyfriend touch her breasts. "I thought maybe I could suck on your shrunken cock... you're not as big as you used to be, but I'm sure you'd still love a blowjob, right?" she suggests. She begins to suck her boyfriend's tiny cock, alternating between blowing him and making him suck her giant nipples. It's soon time for her tiny boyfriend to return the favor. Sydney grabs him and shoves him between her legs, making him eat her out. She then moves him, making him eat her ass for the first time, rubbing his head all over her ass. "I need to feel you baby" Sydney moans. She places the doll on her pussy, rubbing against him. He cums quickly for her, so she places his arm inside her pussy until she cums. "You're even better now that you're small!" she exclaims. This is her boyfriends life now, just a living fuck doll for his giant girlfriend.

Category: SHRINKING FETISH, DOLL FETISH, TRANSFORMATION FETISH, GIANTESS, SEX TOYS, FEMDOM

Click Here to Buy Now!

[​IMG]