1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ads by Clips4Sale

Teen Bitch Neighbor

Discussion in 'Trample & Foot Fetish Stories' started by SoleMann, Mar 5, 2018.

1. SoleMann

SoleMann Member

Teen Bitch Neighbor

Intro: New Neighbors
    By: SoleMann

I had gotten my house about four years ago. It was in a quiet little community where people did what they could to help each other out. My one neighbor was a kindly old lady, who lived all by herself. I would often go over her house to help her out with handy man type things and she in turn would cook me dinner. It was a great situation for the both of us, she got things done around the house for her and I got great home cooked meals.

One fall day she told me that she would be selling her house to move down south with one of her sisters, who needed her help. I hated to see her go because she was such a good neighbor, but she assured me that she would only sell her house to some nice people. She was in no real rush to sell, because she wasn’t due to move in with her sister until spring.

All winter long people were coming and going over there and I gave up trying to figure out who it might be that was buying her house. Around mid-spring she called me to her house one last time to say good-bye. She told me that she had many offers for her home but ended up selling to a nice young lady and her daughter. She told me that she had many long chats with her before she made her decision, and that she even talked about me and what a helpful neighbor I had been to her. She then gave me a big hug good bye, and jokingly told me “Now be nice to your new neighbors.”

Chapter 1: New Neighbors

It was a nice warm spring day when I saw a moving truck pulling into my new neighbor’s driveway. I didn’t see a car follow it in, so I figured it was just the movers and went back to watching The Morning Edition on TV. When the show was over, I peeked out the window again, but still no car. Suddenly I saw this cute little blonde, in T-shirt and jeans shorts, coming out of the back of the truck. That’s got to be her I thought and quickly rushed out of the house to go meet her, using the guise of seeing if she needed any help.

I went around the back of my house to look more natural, since the truck was parked between our two houses. As I rounded the corner, she was just coming out of her house. She looked to be in her late teens, and I wondered how someone so young could afford a house on her own. I waved to her to get her attention and then walked over.

“Hi there new neighbor, how’s the moving going,” I asked.

“OK I guess, but the heavier stuff is kind of tough,” she replied.

“So where’s your daughter?” I asked.

She giggled and then yelled into the house, “Mom, our new neighbor is out here to meet you.”

Mom? I thought to myself, but I thought a young lady had bought this house? If this is the daughter, then the mom must be old. Just then the door opens and another beautiful blonde, who looks like the other ones older sister, also in a T-shirt and shorts, comes out the door.

“Hi, I’m Jenna and you’ve already met my daughter Alexis,” she said, “it’s so nice to meet you, we’ve heard so much about you.”

“It’s nice to meet you too,” I said, “I would have been over to greet you sooner, but I didn’t see your car pull up. Did you park in the street?”

“No, it’s just me and Alexis. After putting so much money down to get this house, I barely had enough to rent the truck, let alone hire movers.”

“Well, you got some help now, where do we start?”

We then all started to unload the truck. I would take the heavier stuff and leave the lighter stuff for the girls. If something was too big and awkward for just one person, I would grab one end and the girls would team up on the other. All the while we were unloading, I was admiring my two new neighbors. Jenna was taller than her daughter was, but both had lovely long legs, which came together at the shapeliest behinds I’d seen. I also noticed that they were both wearing flips flops. I had always been attracted to a nice pair of feet and these girls’ feet were as fine as the rest of their figures.

The truck they’d rented had an area that was above the cab and we were down to just unloading the stuff up there. Alexis, being shorter than her mom, was using and end table to stand on so she could reach the stuff up there. She would then hand the boxes to her mom, who would then bring them to the end of the truck for me to carry in the house. As I was waiting, I would watch as Alexis’s calves would tighten up and then she’d go up on her tiptoes, leaving me a great view of her soft soles. I must have gotten too caught up in watching Alexis’s feet, cause suddenly I sensed that Jenna was standing above me with another box.

“I know, kind of silly for her to climb up on the end table to reach that stuff when I could have just gotten it myself,” she said, “but that’s my Alexis, she’s a stubborn little thing and wants to do things for herself.”

“Yeah, I was just wondering why you weren’t getting that stuff down, instead of her balancing on that shaky end table.” I replied. Trying to seem like that was all I was doing and not starring at her daughter.

“Well, you don’t have to watch her and keep worrying that she might fall, Alexis has excellent balance.”

Needless to say that comment made me a little uneasy, so I did my best to not watch Alexis any more. This wasn’t too hard to do, since we were just about finished unloading the truck.

Once we unloaded the last of it from the truck, Jenna said they had one more load, mostly of boxes and stuff. The rest of the small things they’d just bring over during the week, so they could return the truck today. I asked if they wanted me to come along to help load the truck, but she said they had help on the other end, but would appreciate my help again when they came back.

I went back to my house thinking how lucky I was to have these two fine looking new neighbors. I couldn’t have chosen better if I had chosen them myself. And as I waited for them to get back, my mind drifted back to watching Alexis standing on the end table. I focused on every curve of her lovely legs, and all the way down to her perfect little feet. I hoped that I would get to know them as well as the lady who had lived there before, and thanks to her telling them about how helpful I was to her, I already had half the work done for me. I pictured myself over there helping them out, all the while steeling glances at their lovely feet. I longed to get closer to their feet and imaged myself using the “my back is sore” excuse to get under them.

After waiting for a couple hours, I heard the moving truck pull in their driveway. I immediately darted out of my house and headed over there. As I rounded the back of my house, they were just getting out of the truck.

“Back so soon,” I said, so as not too look like I had been anxiously awaiting their return.

“Yeah, it went a lot quicker without having to load all that big furniture like last time.”

Jenna opened the back of the truck and we started off just like the last load. I would take the heavier stuff and leave the lighter stuff for them. Once the truck was halfway emptied, they would just carry the boxes to the end of the truck and I would carry them into the house. Jenna made a point of noting that the boxes were all labeled with which room they belonged in, and if I could please put them in their proper place.

As I was about to come out of the side door, I noticed Jenna was now sitting on the back edge of the truck with her lovely long legs dangling off the back of it. I paused for a minute before going back outside to admire her. “Man, am I lucky, or what?” I thought to myself. Then not wanting to make them wonder what was taking me so long, I continued on my way outside.

“Taking a little break I see,” I told her.

“No, just waiting for Alexis to,” she started to reply, when suddenly I heard Alexis yelling from inside the truck.

“Hey, where’s that end table at? I needed that to get the rest of these boxes down.”

Oh crap, I had unloaded that earlier. I didn’t think she’d be unloading that area again. “Um, I think I took that in earlier,” I replied, “Let me give you a hand with that.”

As I was getting into the truck, Jenna leaned over and spoke softly in my ear, “You better not get those boxes down for her, I told you before how she is, she’ll have a fit if you do.”

Well I screwed up this time. It was too late to take back my offer now, and I didn’t want to piss off my new neighbors on the first day, and after things were going so well too. I got it; I’ll let Alexis decide what she wants me to do. “So, how can I help you?”

“Help me? You’re the one that caused this problem,” she said with a bit of a glare in her eyes. “Tell you what, you really want to help me?”

“Of course, I wouldn’t have asked otherwise,” was all I could come up with.

“In that case, since you’re the one who took my end table away, then you can take its place,” she said with a bit of a devilish grin on her face.

I just stood there dumb founded. I didn’t know if she was serious or just playing around. She then pointed to the ground and said, “Now get down on all fours over here, or get the fuck out of the truck.”

Well, that took any doubts out of my mind, and I proceeded to get down on my hands and knees. She then had me position myself so that my feet were against the side of the truck with my right side against where the ledge was. Once I was where she wanted me, she kicked off her flip-flops, climbed up onto my back, and proceeded to remove the boxes.

As I felt her soft warm soles on my lower back, the realization hit me, that this was exactly the kind of thing I was fantasying about less than a couple of hours ago. My dreams were coming true even sooner than I had hoped.

I kept as still as possible, while Alexis moved around on my back. I focused on her every movement. I could feel the weight increase, as she would pick up a box, and then felt her shifting around to place the box on the ground to my left. Then the process would start all over again as she got the next box. Although she would cause me some discomfort depending on where she placed her feet, I felt as if I could hold her up there for hours. This feeling was probably brought on by the ever-increasing blood flow to my manhood.

As great as this was, I wanted more, so I turned my head toward the wall to look up at her. There she was, in all her glory, towering above me. Totally ignoring my presence beneath her, as if I actually was nothing more than that end table she had used earlier. As I watched her move around on my back, from time to time, I could catch a glimpse of her lovely feet.

As she was placing a box down, she said, “Mom, you can move these boxes to the end of the truck if you you’d like.”

Mom! I was so caught up in the moment that I had forgotten Jenna was still sitting on the back edge of the truck. I quickly turned my head back toward Jenna to see her sitting there with a big grin on her face. What has she been thinking while this has been going on? Did she notice me staring up at Alexis? There’s no way she’s going for this. I bet she’ll put an end to it. Oh well, it was great while it lasted.

“I might as well just move those boxes, it beats just sitting here and doing nothing,” she said as she got up and headed towards us.

She then proceeded to carry the boxes to the end of the truck as if nothing was out of the ordinary. I felt a little uneasy now. It was one thing to have Alexis using me as a nothing more than a step stool, but to realize that Jenna had been just sitting there and watching us the whole time, without saying a word, was another. I now felt a little embarrassed about my current situation, but there was nothing I could do but except it.

By now, Alexis had gotten down all she could reach from our current position, and she spoke to me for the first time since I became her new end table.

“Ok, time to move over,” was all she said.

I waited for her to get off my back, so I could move forward.

“I said move over!” Alexis said with a stern voice and swift kick to my backside.

I now realized that she didn’t plan on getting off my back, and that I was to carry her that way until she could reach more boxes. I slowly moved forward along the uneven floorboards of the old truck bed, until she told me to stop. Unfortunately for me, she had me stop in between two uneven beams and the one board was jamming into my right knee. She then started getting the boxes down like before. Only now, every time she leaned forward to get another box, her weight was over my right knee and increasing the pain in that knee. I tried my best to compensate by twisting a little to lift my knee, but with Alexis on me, that only caused my lower back to ache from the strain.

Around this time, Jenna had caught up to Alexis, and was waiting for the next box. Alexis would hand Jenna boxes off to her left, which meant while Jenna was waiting for the next box, her feet were below my face. As I now suffered beneath Alexis’s shifting weight, I stared at Jenna’s beautiful feet. And despite the pain I was in, the site of Jenna’s feet so close to my face started a stirring in my pants.

As I knelt there on all fours staring at Jenna’s lovely feet, I longed to lower myself down to worship them. Then as quickly as they appeared beneath me, they were gone again, and Alexis would be putting more pressure on my already paining knee. We continued on like this, until once again the boxes were out of Alexis’s reach.

She only spoke the word “move,” and this time I immediately started forward again. Unfortunately, she had already decided to motivate me with another kick to my backside, but my moving caught her off guard, and as a result, her kick nipped me in the nuts. Luckily, it wasn’t enough to take me to the ground, but it still smarted anyway. If I had collapsed, the weight of her crashing down on top of me would surely have broken something.

From above me I heard Alexis carelessly snicker and say, “Oops, well at least I know how to get you to move quicker.” And from then on, she would just give me a kick in the nuts to get me to move forward, but never quite hard enough to take me to the ground.

In spite of the pain she was causing me, I found I was very excited from this whole situation and I could feel the moisture from my pre-cum in my pants. I only hoped that my excitement wouldn’t be visible after my ordeal was over. My god, how embarrassing would that be if she found out I was actually getting turned on by her treating me this way?

As we reached the far side of the truck, once again I ended up on uneven floorboards. Only this time, it was both my knees that had a board jamming into them. It didn’t matter if Alexis was picking up a box or handing one to Jenna, either way my knees were in pain. Besides, it didn’t really matter, by this point I was too spent and my lower back was too sore to have done anything either way.

At least we were at the far side of the truck, I could hold out for just a little longer I thought. But then I noticed that Alexis wasn’t moving around much anymore. She seemed to be on her toes in the same area by my shoulder blades for some time now. While this eased the pain in my knees, it increased the strain on my already sore arms. Jenna also seemed to notice that Alexis was not moving, and she came in closer to see what the hold up was. As she moved forward, the space around us was less than before and she stepped onto the back of my left hand. She then leaned forward and went on her tiptoes to see over me better. I swear I heard the sound of my knuckles cracking echo in the empty truck, but it seemed to go unnoticed by the two of them.

“What’s the hold up?” Jenna asked.

“I can’t seem to quite reach this last box. I hate to say this mom, but could you give me a hand?”

“Why of course sweetheart.”

At last I was going to get some relief, Alexis will get off me, so her mom can reach the box for her. I felt Jenna’s weight go off her toes, as she leaned back and stepped off my hand. I could now see a perfect imprint of the tread from her flip-flops on the back of my hand, and I felt a slight tingling sensation as the blood rushed back into it.

Suddenly to my horror, Jenna kicked off her flip-flops and joined Alexis on my back. In my weakened state, I was now forced to hold both of my new neighbors on my back. The added weight from Jenna on my back, also increased the pressure on the floorboards that were jamming into my knees. I could feel my eyes start to tear up from the pain, but I was determined not to let these two goddesses down.

“Move over more,” I heard Jenna tell Alexis, and then they started giggling and playing a little push and shove game while on my back. As they played carelessly above me, I suffered even more from every shift of their weight. It was as if they’d forgotten that it was a human being under them and not just a piece of furniture. I on the other hand, was well aware of this, as there little game was causing extra strain on my arms, not to mention fresh rushes of pain to both my knees.

“Seriously now,” Jenna said, “we don’t have all day, give me some space, so I can reach that last box.”

Finally, I thought, at least one of them will get off me and things won’t be so bad. But once again I was far from being right. Alexis then tapped me on the head with her bare foot and said, “Be a sweet heart and hold your head out straight for me, will you?”

Despite the extreme pain I was in, due mostly in part to her, I couldn’t refuse her request, and held my head straight out and against the side of the truck. She then moved one foot to just where my neck met my shoulders, and placed the other one on the back of my head for support. Jenna now worked her way closer to my head and the pain in my knees decreased a little. Unfortunately, this now meant I was holding the brunt of their weight on just my sore aching arms.

I locked my elbows tight, but I could still feel my arms shaking. I didn’t know how long I could last given my current condition. Just as I was sure I was going to collapse and be crushed beneath the feet of my two tormentresses, I heard Jenna say, “Got it” and then she casually proceed to get off my back.

Alexis then stepped off my head, walked one last time across my back, and got off behind me by my legs. I was totally drained, I just wanted to collapse and lay there awhile, but I was too sore to do even that. So I just stayed there on my hands and knees.

As Jenna was placing the last box at the end of the truck, she said, “Well, looks like you have a lot of catching up to do. Alexis and I already have everything at the back of the truck waiting for you.”

She’s got to be joking, how can she expect me to do anything after what they just put me through. I can barely move, let alone carry a bunch of boxes into the house.

Alexis then chimed in, “Yeah, come on lazy bones, you rested long enough while mom and I moved all these boxes. Now get up and get to work.” As she said those last words, she slipped her bare foot between my legs in order to joking try to lift me. The top of her soft little bare foot made contact with my raging hard on, and I almost came in my pants right there and then. But I heard her giggling and jumped to my feet immediately, not knowing if she had felt my hard on, or if I might have let out a moan when her foot touch my groin.

I darted out of the truck and started carrying the boxes into the house. On my first trip into the house I noticed that I had started to get a wet spot on my pants from pre-cum, and I did my best to hide it behind the boxes I carried. I tried to concentrate on anything else but my two beautiful neighbors, so as not to make the situation worse than it already was. Unfortunately, the site of them sitting on the edge of the truck, dangling their flip-flops from their adorable little feet, kept me from doing that.

To make things even worse, Alexis kept egging me on, and lightly kicking me in the behind to jokingly hurry me up. Every once in while she would reach too far and tag my nuts. This brought back vivid memories of being underneath her in the truck and how she would get me to move forward; thus I was in a constant state of arousal and frustration.

I was coming out of the house, after finally dropping off the last box, and I was anxious to get home so I could relieve myself. As I came outside, Jenna was just getting off the back of the truck.

“Well, looks like we’re all done,” she said. “If you’re not busy later tonight, we could use your help getting some of the furniture and stuff set up.”

“Sure, that’d be no problem,” I said, “just come and get me when you’re ready.”

“Cool, I’ll do that. Now I have to make sure everything is locked up. It was nice meeting you and I’ll see you later tonight.” With that said, she headed back into the house.

The whole time I was talking with Jenna, I couldn’t take my eyes off Alexis’s dangling feet. I was just mesmerized by every curve of her perfect little feet, and the thought of what she had just done to me in the truck only fueled my longing for them. I watched as her flip-flop gracefully slid off her foot and fell to the ground. I was brought out of my trance when I heard her say.

“Could you get that for me?”

“Sure thing,” I said, and I slowly squatted down to get it for her. Maybe she expected me to put it on her foot from there, because as I started standing up, her foot was out and in my face. But I had realized that too late, and was already starting to stand. So as I was moving up, she was dragging her perfect little foot down my face and the front of my body. Her foot then came to rest on the front of my pants, but she made no effort to move it. OMG, I thought what if Jenna comes out now and see us like this. But Alexis just continued talking to me like nothing was out of the ordinary.

“You know, we’re actually going to get the truck back early thanks to your help,” she continued.

“No… problem. It… was my... pleasure,” I stuttered out.

“Really? I’m not sure I noticed,” she said, as she then applied pressure to my once again throbbing cock.

“By the way, sorry I was so HARD on you earlier,” she said, as she pushed her foot harder into my raging hard-on. “But I don’t think it bothered you too much, did it?” she said, as she moved her foot up and down, working me into a frenzy.

My body was already starting to quiver. I couldn’t say a word. After all that I’d been through, and all the pent-up frustration of the day’s events, I was ready to explode any second now.

“Oh, and I don’t think I thanked you properly for all that you did for me today,” and then I heard her other flip-flip hit the ground and she started working me over with both her feet. The site of this beautiful young girl, with the cutest little feet I’ve ever seen, working me over was more than I could take. Within a few seconds, she brought me to one of the best climaxes of my life. She then pressed in harder with her left foot and started milking me for all I was worth. I was so lost in orgasmic pleasure that I took her right foot and started to passionately kiss the sole.

As I started to come down from my thralls of ecstasy, I started to realize the position I was in. One of Alexis’s feet was on my manhood, and the other I had pulled to my lips. My face turned red, as I looked into Alexis’s beaming blue eyes and smiling face.

“Don’t worry, this will be our little secret,” she said with a wink. “Now go home and clean yourself up, and I’ll see you later tonight. Maybe we can have some more fun with you then.”

With that said, I kissed each of her perfect feet one last time, slipped her flip-flops back on for her, and headed back home. God it’s great to have new neighbors.
    Ftslv2012, OneAuthor and smiec3 like this.
  2. Ads by Clips4Sale

3. OneAuthor

OneAuthor Active Member

I have read this story before (at least, all that was posted) and it made me wish that more had been written. Excellent stuff!
    SoleMann likes this.
  4. SoleMann

SoleMann Member

Thanx! I’m happy to hear you like what I’ve posted so far :)
    I’ll be posting more chapters over the next couple of days. Hopefully some of them will be new to you, or at least bring back fond memories ;)
    OneAuthor likes this.
  5. Sauur

Sauur Active Member

Fantastic story!
    SoleMann likes this.
  6. OneAuthor

OneAuthor Active Member

Looking forward to it! I can't remember how many chapters I had read before, but all of them were terrific.
    SoleMann likes this.
  7. SoleMann

SoleMann Member

Thanx for the compliments and likes :)
    And now without further ado here is chapter two ;)
  8. SoleMann

SoleMann Member

Teen Bitch Neighbor

Chapter 2: Getting Set Up

When I got back to my house, I was sore and drained. The front of my pants had an obvious wet spot on them, and I could feel the cum running down to my crotch. I striped off my clothes and headed straight to the shower to clean myself off. The warm water of the shower felt good on my aching muscles.

I had planned on doing some work around the house this afternoon, but now that was the last thing on my mind to do. So after I got out of the shower, I opted to just through on a T-shirt and a pair of sweats over my underpants, and headed for the couch. I turned on the TV and started flipping through the channels. Cool, Independence Day is on. As I tried to watch the show, my mind kept going back to this morning’s events, but eventually I drifted off to sleep.

“Wake up sleepy head.”

“Huh? What the?” As I was startled awake, I looked around the room to see where the voice was coming from. There, staring in at me from the living room window was Alexis with a big smile on her face.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you,” she said as she giggled, “but we need your help setting some stuff up, so mom asked me to come over and get you.”

“No problem, just let me get changed and I’ll be right over,” I replied.

“No need to change, what your wearing is fine.” Alexis said. “Besides, we don’t want to keep mom waiting. She wants to get our beds put together soon so she can get them ready for tonight.”

“OK, just let me get my shoes and I’ll be right out.” With that, I quickly threw on my shoes and headed out the door.

Alexis met me in my back yard and we headed over to their place. As we got in their driveway there was a GMC Jimmy there.

“Nice truck you guys have,” I said.

“Thanks,” she replied. “Oh crap, it looks like we forgot a box of stuff in the back. Would you mind getting it for me?”

“Your wish is my command,” I jokingly told her.

“Oh really? I’ll have to remember that,” she said with a devilish grin on her face.

She opened the back of the truck and I got the box out. Although it wasn’t too big, it was quite heavy and felt like it was full of books or something. She then got the side door for me and we headed into the house. Once inside she told me to just set the box down over in the corner of the dining room. Just then Jenna headed out of her bedroom. She was still dressed the same as before, only now she had white sox on.

“Great, you’re here,” Jenna said, “I’ve been having a hell of a time trying to figure out how this damn bed frame goes back together.”

“Well, let’s see if we can’t figure it out together.”

“Sounds good, two heads are better than one they always say,” she said, starting to sound a little calmer. “But first can you help me get the dining table together, so we don’t have to eat breakfast on the end table like we did dinner.”

“Whatever you want to tackle first is fine, I’m just the help,” I jokingly replied.

“Well, while you two are doing that, I’ll go back to cleaning the kitchen cabinets and drawers, so there ready to put the dishes away,” Alexis said.

Then Jenna and I started assembling the table. I could see why she needed help. It was one of those old heavy four legged tables and it had taken all three of us to carry just the top in earlier.

As I worked away, I could see Alexis in the kitchen cleaning and putting new shelf-paper in the cabinets. She was now barefoot and I was getting great shots of her cute little feet and shapely behind as she cleaned out the lower shelves.

Unfortunately, the table went together quite quickly and we soon headed to Jenna’s bedroom to get her bed setup. But then again, this wasn’t so bad either, since now I could give all my attention to Jenna and her lovely feet. Since we were now kneeling down to work on the bed frame, I could see a fine outline of her soles through her sox. With her feet close together and soles facing up, I longed to bury my face in them and take in their lovely scent.

As we were just about finished with her bed, we heard Alexis yell from the other room. So we headed to the kitchen to see what was up. Alexis was standing in front of the cabinets sucking her thumb. Seeing Alexis like that, I started to let out a little chuckle, but Jenna told me not to laugh because she probably hurt it.

“What’s wrong sweetheart?” Jenna said.

“I whacked my thumb on the dumb cabinet door,” Alexis replied.

“Well, run it under some cold water and it’ll feel better.”

“That’s ok, it’s starting to feel better already.”

As Jenna and I headed back to finish the bed, I asked her, “Does she always suck her thumb like that?”

“Yeah, but she thinks it makes it feel better, so I just play along. You think that’s bad, you should see when she stubs her toe,” she said with a grin.

We finished assembling her bed and she decided we should take a little break, so we headed to the living room. While we sat, Jenna told me how the rest of their day went and how they had most of the stuff put away already. She mentioned how the last placed they lived was much smaller than their new house, and was just starting to tell me about all the things she wanted to get now that they had the room, when we heard Alexis calling from the other room.

“I could use a little help in here.”

Jenna looked at me and said, “Well, you said you were just the help, so go give Alexis a hand. Besides, I should go make my bed and I still have a few things to put away.”

With that, she headed back into her bedroom and I headed into the kitchen to see what Alexis needed.

“Here I am, what do you need?” I asked.

“I can’t seem to reach the upper shelves in the cabinets above the counter. I sure WISH I had something to stand on,” she said with a devilish grin on her face. She then pointed to me and pointed to the ground in front of the cabinets saying, “You know the routine.”

I immediately dropped to my knees in front of her and crawled over to where she had pointed, which put the cabinets to my right side. Sure I was still sore from this morning, but I wasn’t going to miss the chance to be close to her feet again. Alexis placed her cleaning supplies up on the counter and then casually stepped up on my back.

Her warm soft soles on my back felt like heaven to me. I could feel every little shift of her weight as she went about cleaning the cabinets. I could also feel my manhood growing in my pants. Just like this morning, every time she needed me to move forward, she reached back behind me and gave me a little kick in the nuts. Only now it was a little more intense, since there was only the thin material of my sweatpants between her precious little feet and my nuts.

We continued on like this until we ended up in the corner. From this point the cabinets went to the left making an L shape. I was as far forward as I could go, but Alexis still seemed to be having trouble reaching the upper corner cabinet.

“I have an idea.” Alexis said, “Backup so I can open the bottom cabinet door, and then you can stick your head inside of it so I can then reach into the corner.”

I backed myself up, so she could open the door. Instead of getting off my back, Alexis balanced on her right foot, so she could use her left foot to open the door. This now put all her weight on just one foot centered between my shoulder blades. The fact that she was leaning forward and moving made me have to double my efforts to keep from falling flat on my face.

Unfortunately, these doors had magnetic latches, and it was difficult for her to get it open using just one foot. The more she leaned to reach the door, the more I could feel the ball of her right foot digging into my spine. Suddenly I heard a “Whap!”

“Damn door!” Alexis yelled out.

“Are you OK?” I replied, as turned my head to look up at her.

“No, I’m not OK. This stupid door just slammed on my big toe.” Then she smiled down at me and said, “Make it feel better,” and extended her left foot to my face.

From what I saw her doing to her thumb earlier, I knew exactly what she wanted me to do. I craned my neck further, so I could reach her foot, and then took her big toe into my mouth. I began lightly sucking on her toe and working my tongue around it. Despite the extra weight and the fact I had to twist my neck in an awkward position to reach her foot, I was in heaven and my manhood grew to full mast. I wanted to suck on her precious toe for all I was worth, but knowing she just hurt it, I tried to be as gentle as I could.

Suddenly I heard laughter from behind us. Jenna had heard all the commotion and came out of her bedroom to see what was up. What a sight we must have been. Alexis was once again standing on my back, only now she had her big toe in my mouth too.

“Aww… how cute, my little girl hurt her toe and you’re making it feel better for her.” Jenna said with a big grin on her face. “Hold on, don’t move, I just got to get a picture of this.”

A picture? Is she kidding? The last thing I need is a picture like that getting around. I stopped sucking on her toe and was about release it from my mouth, when Alexis gave me this “don’t you dare” look. So I just continued sucking on her toe, until Jenna came back and snapped a few shots of us. She even went so far as to get a close up of Alexis’ toe in my mouth, and I’m sure my face was bright red with embarrassment.

“That’s definitely one for the scrap book,” Jenna said as she left us and headed back to her bedroom to finish up in there.

“Well, these cabinets aren’t going clean themselves,” Alexis said, “and my toe is feeling much better now, thank you.”

In spite of the great strain on me from the position I was in, I was very disappointed that I no longer had her precious toe in my mouth. After removing her toe from my mouth, she placed her left foot on my left shoulder. This now put almost all of her weight over just my left arm. I did my best to try and compensate, but this only started to bring back the soreness in my lower back.

“I’m not going to make that mistake again,” she said, “so be a dear and open the door for me, will you?”

She’s got to be kidding. It’s taking almost everything I have just to hold her up in her current position. Maybe she’ll at least step back a little, and then I can open the door. But then I felt her tap on my left should with her foot.

“Any time now, we don’t have all night you know,” she said.

So much for any ideas about her cutting me some slack. I should know better by now. I concentrated what was left of my strength on locking my left arm and keeping it straight. I then slowly reached out with my right arm to open the door. It took a lot of effort and I almost lost my balance and fell twice, but eventually I got the door open.

“Good, now get up close and stick your head inside, so I can finish that corner cabinet.”

I slowly crept my way forward, with her still standing on just my left shoulder. Once we got to where she wanted, with my head inside the open cabinet, she repositioned herself to continue her work. This was a great relief to me since her weight was once again more centered. There was an added bonus too. My head was now right above the shelf, so I placed my forehead on it to rest my weary neck muscles.

“Darn, I still can’t quite reach the back off this shelf,” she said. “If I only had a few more inches. Hey, this might just work. Now hold still.”

Suddenly I felt pressure on the lower back of my head and neck. OMG, she wouldn’t, but she did, she stepped right onto the back of my head. She then lifted her heal off my neck and just the ball of her foot was on my head. With only one foot on my head and the other in the air, her whole body weight was now driving my forehead into the shelf. It felt as if my head was going to crack open any seconded now. Every little shift of her weight brought fresh surges of pain to my aching head. I could feel the tears starting to well up in my eyes.

“OK, that self is done, but I still can’t quite reach the top shelf,” she said, while still perched atop the back of my head. “Let’s try something else.”

She then got off my head and thankfully centered herself on my back. She had me reposition myself so that my right side was around the corner against the row of cabinets still left to do, and my but was now against the ones we just did. But this didn’t help her at all, since she still wasn’t any higher than she was before. At least she’s no longer standing on my head and my legs can hold her weight much easier. Unfortunately, once she realized that this wasn’t helping at all, she moved back to my shoulders. Only this time she was facing my but instead of my head.

“OK, now straighten your legs and lift your but up, so I got something higher to stand on.”

By this time I was too spent, and as hard as I tried, I just couldn’t seem to do it. Alexis must have noticed I was having problems too.

“Here, let me help you,” she said.

She then reached her right foot around my left side and underneath me. Her foot made contact with my manhood and her nudging action brought it back to life. As she brought it back to full mast, I could feel my strength coming back, and I was able to lift my backside up.

Alexis wasted no time and immediately climbed up onto my behind. It was now much harder to hold her up and to keep my balance. Her weight in that position, drove my body forward and my already aching arms fought to keep me from falling on my face. When I was on my knees, it took little effort to support her on my behind. But now my legs were straining to keep her up, since I couldn’t lock my knees straight, like I could my arms, form my new position. I could feel my whole body trembling from the effort to please this teen goddess and keep her up where she wanted to be.

Just as I felt I would collapse, she told me she was all done and I could lower my behind. But she made no effort to move and I was too exhausted to hold out any longer. So my backside came crashing to the ground with her still standing on it. Her added weight slammed my knees into the ground so hard, that I was surprised that Jenna didn’t come running into the room to see what was up.

“Well, the hard parts all done, we’re in the home stretch, don’t quit on me now,” she said.

Alexis just continued on with her work of cleaning the shelves without much of a second thought to what just happened. Before it seemed like a small break to me when she was on my lower back. But now that my knees had just been slammed into the ground, I got no reprieve no matter where she stood on me. In fact her standing on my lower back was now causing almost as much pain as when she stood on my head.

Once we finally reached the end of the cabinets, Alexis took a seat on the counter top. Her right foot was dangling near my face and she had her left foot’s heel propped up on the counter.

All I could do was stare at her lovely foot, in spite of all the punishment it had just put me through, I still longed for it.

“We’re done, you can get up now,” she said, as she tapped me in the face with her precious little foot.

It took a lot of effort on my part, but eventually I got up onto my knees, and sat back onto my heels. My knees were just too sore at this point to even attempt to stand up. But this wasn’t such a bad position to be in, I could now see Alexis in all her glory and her left foot was now at my eye level. I just sat there and took in all her beauty, from her pretty blue eyes, down her fine shapely figure and lovely legs, to her two perfect little feet. This girl was truly a teen goddess.

She started to swing her right leg a little and every time she brought it forward, she would make contact with my manhood. This teasing like action was driving me crazy and I was soon at full mast again. Alexis seemed to notice this too.

“It’s good to see that I didn’t wear you out to much,” she said with a devilish grin on her face.

She then took her right foot and started to trace the outline of my cock with her toes. I let out a little gasp and her smile got even bigger.

“If you get all the way up on just your knees, I can reach better to thank you properly for all your help.”

This girl now had me going so good, that despite the great pain it caused to my knees, and the fact that her mom was just in the other room, I was up on them in a heartbeat. This not only brought her right foot closer to me, but her left foot was now inches from my face. She started to gently manipulate my manhood with the ball of her foot. She then reach her foot up to my pant line and pulled my sweats down, leaving me there kneeling before her with just my under shorts on. Then she started to slowly run her soft little foot up and down the length of my throbbing shaft.

With her right foot, she was slowly driving me into a frenzy and I began to lose voluntary control of my actions. With her left foot so close to my face, I once again found myself sucking on her big toe. Maybe it was just paranoia from Jenna catching me sucking Alexis’ toe earlier, but I felt like I was being watched. But I was so caught up in the moment that I just let that feeling go and concentrated on the matter at hand.

I slowly began to work my way down her toes. Taking each toe in one at a time and swirling my tongue around it. Alexis let out a long deep breath, and I knew she liked the attention I was giving her foot. I looked up at her to see her beautiful blue eyes beaming back down at me. I then opened my mouth as wide as I could and took her perfect little foot into my mouth up to her arch. I then worked my tongue between each of her toes and around the ball of her foot.

Alexis in the meantime was skillfully using her right foot to keep me on the edge of an orgasm. The longer she kept me from cumming, the more I longed for her. The whole neighborhood could be watching us now, and I wouldn’t have even cared at this point. My whole world only revolved around Alexis and her two lovely little feet.

My breathing started to get really heavy and my mind was all a buzz. Between what I went through this evening and what she was doing to me now, I knew it wouldn’t be long before I climaxed. Alexis sensed this too, and she suddenly grabbed the back of my head and rammed her left foot as deep into my mouth as she could. I could feel her toes at the back of my throat and it was getting difficult to breathe.

She then started working over my throbbing cock like there was no tomorrow. OMG, the things this girl was doing to me was more than I could ever have dreamed of. And just as I was on the verge of cumming, she suddenly wiggled her toes in my mouth and tickled the back of my throat with them. That was all she wrote, and for the second time today, I climaxed at the feet of this teen goddess.

Alexis continued pumping me with her right foot, until I was totally spent. I just slumped forward, with her left foot still deep in my mouth, too drained from the day’s events to move a muscle. I looked up at her to see her bright smiling face looking back down at me. How could someone so sweet and innocent looking as Alexis, have such a devilishly playful side to her? But who am I to question a teen goddess like her, I should just be thankful that she chose me to play with.

“Um, looks like I kind of made you mess yourself up a little,” Alexis said with a grin, as she removed her foot from my mouth. “We’ve still got a lot of things to get done. I think you better quickly dart into the bathroom and clean yourself off, before mom comes out to see what’s taking us so long.”

Well, I wasn’t quite in the condition to dart off, so I just crawled off as best I could to the nearby bathroom. And as I got close to the doorway Alexis said to me.

“You’d better take those under shorts off too. They’re way too soaked to wear and the wetness will show through your sweats.”

She was right too. It sure was a good thing she pulled my sweats down, and just my underpants got soaked. Of course this now meant I’d have to go commando the rest of the night.
  9. OneAuthor

OneAuthor Active Member

Nice! Just as awesome as I remember it. :)
  10. Ftslv2012

Ftslv2012 Member

I agree with OneAuthor :)
  11. Her_worm

Her_worm New Member

Really great stuff thank you for re-posting it!
  12. SoleMann

SoleMann Member

Thanx again everyone for the compliments and likes :)
  13. SoleMann

SoleMann Member

Teen Bitch Neighbor

Chapter 3: Taking a Break

I crawled my way into the bathroom as quickly as I could and locked the door behind me. I removed my sweats and underpants, and cleaned myself off as best I could. I then closed the lid on the toilet and sat for a mount to rest my weary knees. As I rubbed my knees to try and get some of the stiffness out of them, I noticed that they were really red and sore from what they had gone through today. On top up that I could see bruises starting to form as a result of Alexis’ weight being on my back as they slammed into the ground.

Once my knees felt strong enough to stand on again, I got up and put my sweat pants back on. Now the only problem was what to do with my cum soaked underpants. I thought of hiding them in the cabinet under the sink, but they would be to easily found, if I didn’t get the chance to get them before I left. I glanced around the room and saw a clothes hamper in the corner by the sink. There was no way I could just hide it among their dirty clothes, but I could hide it under the hamper, I doubt they’d ever find it there.

I went over to the hamper, lifted it up a little, and stuffed my underpants in the small enclosed area underneath it. Even though I knew they had just moved in today, I couldn’t resist opening the hamper up to see if there might be a nice fragrant pair of dirty sox inside. Since both Alexis and Jenna were total knockouts, with lovely feet, it didn’t really mater whose sox I might find. Unfortunately, as I expected, it was empty but thoughts that I might one day have a treasure to take home with me put a little smile on my face.

I opened the bathroom door and went back into the kitchen. But when I got there, Alexis was nowhere to be seen. I then heard voices coming from the living room, so I head in to see what was up. As I entered the room, Jenna was sitting on a chair just to the left of where Alexis was sitting on a loveseat.

“Oh there you finally are,” Jenna said. “We’re just taking a little break and talking about plans for our new house.”

“Come sit down and join us,” Alexis said, as she motioned with her eyes for me to sit on the floor at her feet.

This was perfect, not only was that the first place I thought of taking a seat, but Alexis seemed to want me to sit there as well. I went over to where she was sitting, and slowly sat down on the floor with Alexis just to my right. Now I had a great view of both Alexis’ and Jenna’s lovely feet.

“You don’t have to sit on the floor,” Jenna said. “Alexis can scoot over and make room for you.”

Not wanting to lose my view or to upset Alexis, I replied, “No that’s ok, I’m fine here. I can see both of you while we’re talking, plus I can stretch out and relax a little.”

With that, I rested back on my elbows and stretched my legs out in front of me. It then hit me that I had no underpants on, so I bent my right knee up. The last thing I needed was for Jenna to notice, and with me being at the lovely feet of these to beautiful girls, I’m sure it wouldn’t be long before signs of arousal would show through my thin sweats.

“That’s perfect,” Alexis said.

She then lifted her left leg and rested her heel on my right knee. She followed up by crossing her right leg over her left at her ankles. When she did this, she hit a really tender spot on my sore bruised knee, and I winced a little. Alexis must have noticed, cause she got that devilish grin again, and started to sway her right foot. This swaying motion traveled through to her left foot, and it now felt like she was grinding her heel into my already damaged knee. In spite of the torment she was causing me, the site of her soft supple soles waving in front of me, caused a tent to form in my sweat pants.

“Alexis!” Jenna exclaimed. “I’m sorry, please excuse my daughter. We were just discussing how nice it would be to get a coffee table to set our drinks and rest our feet up on. I guess since you were in about the same place we were thinking of putting it, Alexis just took the liberty of seeing how it would be.”

“No problem,” I stammered out, “that’s fine with me.”

“Really? Then would you mind flipping over and getting on all fours, so we can get a better idea of how it will be.” Alexis said while lightly pushing on my right knee to get me to roll over.

Is she kidding? Not that I wasn’t enjoying the view, but her tormenting my knee was starting to become unbearable. I slowly rolled to my left, trying my best to hide the huge tent in my sweats. The whole time Alexis kept nudging me over with her feet. Once I was on my hands and knees again, I slid a little closer to her and she immediately put her feet on my back.

As I lowered my head to let I just hang down, I could see my manhood pointing back at me. Thank god Jenna was behind me and couldn’t see my engorged member bobbing in my loose sweats. Although I had no doubt that Alexis could see it clearly from her angle.

“Ah, that’s better,” Alexis said.

“Not really,” Jenna replied. “I can’t reach from over here.”

“In that case, back up a little,” Alexis said, as she took her right foot off my back, and reached under me to nudge me back a little.

From Jenna’s point of view, I’m sure it looked like Alexis was just bumping me in the thigh. But from my view, I could clearly see what she was really doing to me. Alexis had skillfully slid her right foot between my body and my hardened member. What looked like an innocent nudge to Jenna, was actually Alexis running the ball of her lovely soft foot from my tender head and down the length of my engorged shaft. Her slow deliberate motion was driving me into a frenzy and I’m sure this teen goddess fully knew was she was doing to me.

It was difficult to concentrate on backing up and it took me much longer then it would have if Alexis hadn’t been teasing me with her foot. I did my best to hold out against her attempts to drive me insane, but the view of her cute little foot doing a number on my manhood, was more than I could take and I started to feel my body tremble. I was on the verge of climaxing and if she didn’t let up soon, there’d be no turning back.

Suddenly, Jenna said, “That’s fine right there, I can reach now.” With that, Alexis stopped her pumping action on my member. With her foot still on the base of my shaft, she slowly slid her foot straight down my leg, forcing my throbbing member to point straight toward the ground. The strain on my manhood was incredible, as it fought against her foot to resume its natural position. She held it there for a few seconds, then quickly removed her foot and placed it on my back next to her other one. This caused my penis to snap back up against my body and then bounce around freely inside my loose sweat pants. I felt relieved and frustrated at the same time. Alexis had taken me to the edge of ecstasy and then just left me hanging, literally. But at the same time, the idea of her making me climax in front of her mom, would have been just too embarrassing to take, let alone explain. It was a win/lose situation. Now that I was close enough, Jenna lifted up her lovely feet and rested them on my back like Alexis had.

“Oh, that’s much more relaxing,” Jenna said. “I wish you would have offered to do this earlier.”

“Um… sorry, I guess I wasn’t thinking?” was all I could stammer out. I was getting used to Alexis treating me as an inanimate object, but I wasn’t expecting it from Jenna.

“You know, I think we would need a longer coffee table than this,” Jenna said. “With our feet up, there isn’t enough room for us to put our drinks.”

“I have an idea, put your head out straight, so we can see what a longer table would be like,” Alexis said, as she removed her left foot from my back, placed it under my face and started lifting my head up. Once my head was parallel with my back, Alexis then placed her right foot on my neck and her left foot on the back of my head.

“Good thinking, that’s much better now,” Jenna said. “Oops, I almost forgot why you sat on the floor in the first place. You better turn your head toward us, so you can see both of us while we’re talking.”

Damn, my own lie came back to bite me. It was hard enough just trying to support both of Alexis’ lovely feet, but now I had to twist my neck in an awkward position as well. I turned my head to the left and back, which now put the heel and arch of Alexis’ right foot against my mouth, and the heel of her left foot just above my left eye.

From this new position, I could now see both of my tormentresses smiling down at me. I now also had Alexis’s perfect little foot right under my nose. I breathed in deeply her heavenly scent and once again felt a stirring in my manhood. Despite the intense strain on my neck muscles, having Alexis’s cute feet on my face, and fragrant scent filling my lungs, gave me the strength to go on. Alexis and Jenna then continued their conversation, almost as if I wasn’t even there. As Alexis got more comfortable, she slid her right foot down a little until the ball of her foot was resting on my cheek. Without my neck to help support the weight of her foot and leg, I now had to double my efforts to keep my head up. I gave a pleading look up at Alexis, but she just smiled back down at me and licked her lips.

I knew exactly what she was hinting at. I slightly opened my mouth and started gently caressing the supple arch of her right foot with my tongue. At first I slowly ran my tongue up and down her arch, then I started making small circular motions. When I looked back up at Alexis, she now had a big satisfying smile. My eyes were transfixed on her deep blue eyes and the beautiful smile that I had brought to her face.

She then laid back a little to get more comfortable, and so that I could get a better angle on the arch of her right foot. As she did this, she also repositioned her left foot. She lifted her left leg, stretched it out a little, and then carelessly brought her heel down to rest on the side of my nose and my left eye socket. Unfortunately for me, I was so wrapped up in watching the pleasure on her face, that I didn’t see it coming, and her bare heel came to rest on my open left eye.

Luckily most of her foot’s weight was on my nose, but my eye was still trapped open and pressed against her heel. As hard as I tried, there was no way I could close it. The saltiness of her heel caused an intense stinging in my eye, and my eyes started to tear up. The pain of her heel in my eye grew more intense with each second, and in spite of the fact I could just turn my head to relieve the pain, I held fast for fear of letting this teen goddess down.

Alexis noticed that I had stopped licking her arch and taped the ball of her right foot on my cheek to get me working again. The tapping of her foot caused my head to shake and the heel of her left foot to grind into my left open eye. This caused fresh almost unbearable pain in my eye. Not wanting her to continue shaking my head, I slowly started licking her arch again. Somehow, in spite of the great pain I was in, the feel of her soft arch against my wanting tongue caused a stiffening of my member, and it wasn’t long before I was at full mast again.

At this point, I was no longer paying any attention to what they were talking about. All my attention was fully focused on pleasuring Alexis’s foot and trying to stay as still as possible. For the slightest movement of Alexis or me, would bring intense pain to my eye. Then as suddenly as it entered my eye, her heel was gone and both her feet were off me. I then noticed Jenna’s feet were no longer on me either, and I collapsed to the ground rolling onto my back in total exhaustion at Alexis’s feet.

“Hello down there,” Alexis said, as she placed her feet on my stomach. “I guess you weren’t paying attention, my mom asked if you’d like to join us in the dining room for some ice cream?”

I slowly looked up at Alexis with tears still in my eyes and blurry vision. She seemed to be looking down at me with a satisfied smile. Almost as if she knew what she had put me through, and what I had endured for her under her cruel little feet. All I could do was give her a little nod yes.

“Hey mom, make that three bowls,” Alexis called out.

“OK, but let’s eat in the dining room, I’d hate to have any get spilled on the carpet our first day here,” Jenna replied.

“Come on let’s go, we don’t want to keep mom waiting,” Alexis said, as lifted her right foot, placed it on my still hard member, and started nudging me. “I see I haven’t worn you out too much yet,” she said with a grin. “So you better get going, unless you want mom to catch you like this.”

That was the last thing I’d want to happen. There was no way I could explain my way out of having a big tent in my pants, so I rolled back over onto all fours. Too worn out to stand, I crawled behind Alexis, as she led me into the dining room. It took a lot of effort in my current state to follow her, but watching her every footfall spurred me on, like dangling a carrot in front of a horse. As we entered the room, Jenna was already placing the bowls on the table, and gave us a curious look.

Alexis noticed this too and said, “Not only is he a great helper, but he makes a good pet too.” She then started clapping her hands and saying in a playful voice, “Here boy, come on boy, that’s a good boy.”

My face turned bright red. OMG, how embarrassing, first I’m furniture, now I’m her pet? But I guess it was just quick thinking on her part to explain why I was crawling behind her.

Jenna just started laughing and said, “You two are so silly, now let’s sit and eat our ice cream before it all melts.”

“Sit where mom?” Alexis asked.

“Crap, that’s right, we were going to bring the kitchen chairs over in the Jimmy tomorrow. I guess we’ll just have to make do?”

Jenna then grabbed the end table that they had used earlier to eat on, and moved it to the head of the table and sat down. Alexis glanced around the room and noticed the box I had carried in for her before. She slid it to the side of the table and took a seat on it. Wanting to sit and rest as soon as possible. I just crawled to the opposite side of the table from Alexis with Jenna on my right, and took a seat on the floor. This now gave me a great under the table view of both their lovely feet.

I took my bowl from the table, set it in my lap, and started eating. I hadn’t even gotten a second bite, when I noticed Alexis’s cute little right foot moving under the table as if searching for something. Her foot found my knee, and then she ran it up my leg and to the edge of my bowl. The next thing I knew, she had stuck her big toe into my bowl of ice cream. I stared mesmerized, as she poked her perfect toe in and out of my food. She then started to slowly move her toe around in my bowl as if stirring it for me. I now felt another kind of stirring as well in my manhood, and I was rock hard yet again at the feet of this teen goddess.

“This just won’t do,” Jenna said. “It’s hard to talk to you when you’re sitting on the floor. I can’t even see your face. Why don’t you put your bowl back on the table and get up on your knees so you can eat with us properly.”

“Yeah, that’s a good idea mom. Our new house slave should be on his knees when he’s eating with us,” Alexis said while laughing.

“Alexis, you’re too much,” Jenna replied, as she joined in laughing with Alexis. My face went beet red. Alexis really seemed to be getting a kick out of humiliating me in front of her mom and I wondered just how far she would go before the night was through. I also wondered exactly what she wanted me to do next. They both had told me to get up on my knees, yet Alexis still hadn’t removed her big toe from my bowl. Suddenly I heard a clinking noise across from me.

“Damn, I dropped my spoon,” Alexis said. “Could you be a dear and get it for me while mom goes and gets me a clean one?”

She then removed her toe from my bowl and crossed her right leg over her left. Jenna then got up to get Alexis a new spoon, as I put my bowl on the table and I crawled under it to get the one she’d dropped. As soon as I went under, I saw Alexis’s beautiful face looking under the table at me.

“Oh, and could you clean up the mess too while your down there?” Alexis asked, as she motioned for me to open my mouth.

As soon as I did, she stuck her sweet ice cream covered big toe in my mouth and I sucked on it for all I was worth. I swirled my tongue all around her perfect toe, not wanting to miss even the slightest bit. It was definitely the best tasting ice cream I had ever had. Suddenly I saw Jenna’s lovely socked feet pass underneath me. I had been so wrapped up on sucking Alexis’s big toe that I hadn’t even noticed her come back and sit down. Alexis could see her coming, but had made no attempt to warn me, or to remove her toe from my mouth. Hopefully I was far enough under the table that Jenna couldn’t see Alexis’s toe in my mouth. “Oh, here’s a damp cloth for you to clean the floor with while you’re down there,” Jenna said as she tossed the towel under the table. “I don’t want the tile floor to be all sticky.”

As I reached for the towel, Alexis was still watching me, and she shook her head no. She slowly dragged her perfect big toe across my tongue and removed it from my mouth. She then used it to point to the spot on the floor, which was mere inches from where Jenna’s lovely sock covered feet now were. Once again, I knew what she wanted me to do, and slowly lowered my head to the floor, trying my best not to bump into Jenna’s feet. As I started licking the mess off the tile floor, Jenna’s pretty sock covered feet were right in my face. Although I’d had Alexis’s cute little feet in my face before, this was the first time I was ever this close to Jenna’s lovely feet. I thought back to when we were setting her bed up, and how I longed to put my face in her socked soles. So I paused for a moment, turned my head to the right, and got my nose as close to the soles her socked feet as possible. I then inhaled slowly and deeply, trying to take in as much of Jenna’s sweet foot scent that I could. Her scent was slightly stronger than Alexis’s, probably due to the fact that she was wearing socks. The more I took in, the more I wanted, and my member was soon rock hard again. I was lost in foot sniffing bliss, and if Jenna didn’t have socks on, I’m sure she could have felt it.

“You’re never going to get the floor cleaned that way,” Alexis whispered above me.

OMG, I was so drawn in by Jenna’s lovely socked foot scent, that it slipped my mind that Alexis had been watching me the whole time. Alexis had put me into positions like this before, but this was the first time I was doing it of my own accord, and she just caught me. I was mortified. I couldn’t even look up at her. I quickly licked up the rest of the mess on the floor, and crawled out from under the table. Once I was out, I got to my knees next to the table and tried to just eat my ice cream as if nothing had happened.

“Why is your face so red?” Jenna asked.

“Um. I guess it’s just from getting up so quickly,” I stammered out.

“That’s possible,” Alexis replied. “But it’s more likely because I just caught you smelling my mom’s feet.”

OMG, I can’t believe she just told Jenna what she had seen me doing under the table. At first I thought she was going to go along with my excuse, but instead she used it to humiliate me even further in front of Jenna. I could feel my face get even more flush, and my jaw dropped open in disbelief of what I just heard. After a moment of awkward silence, they both busted out laughing.

“Damn you’re on a roll tonight girl,” Jenna said with amusement in her voice, “my stomach’s starting to hurt from all this laughing.”

Thank goodness Jenna thought Alexis was only fooling around, there would have been no way to explain my way out of that one. After the laughing died down, we all went back to eating our ice cream and just chit chatting. But it wasn’t long before I felt something brush against my leg. As I looked down, I saw Alexis’s cute little foot work its way to my groin. She slowly started rubbing the ball of her foot up and down my manhood. Once I was hard enough, she then took advantage of the thin sweat pants I had on, and manipulated my member between her big toe and the one next to it. She then worked it up and down my throbbing shaft, and I was at full mast in a matter of seconds.

Alexis finished her bowl first and sat back to relax a little. She could now give her full attention to watching me squirm at her naughty feet. Her actions made it hard for me to concentrate on eating, and my hand was already trembling as I tried to put food in my mouth. What made it worse, was as I ate, I couldn’t help but think how not long ago, that same toe was swirling around in my food.

As her cute little right foot was driving me crazy, she suddenly brought the heel of her cruel left foot down atop the head of my shaft to rest. This brought a lot pressure to my throbbing manhood, but somehow seemed to also enhance the experience. About this time, Jenna finished her bowl too, and sat back and stretched her legs out. As she did, I felt her legs bump up against Alexis.

“Hey, how did you get your feet up like that?” Jenna asked.

“Oh, I just hooked my heel on the waistband of his sweat pants,” Alexis replied.

“He doesn’t mind, do you?”

Alexis had me so worked up, all I could do was shake my head no. “That’s not fair,” Jenna replied back. “I’ve had a hard day too and would like to put my feet up as well.”

“Well then just put your legs to rest across mine, it should be strong enough to support both of us.”

Jenna lifted her left leg and placed her ankle across Alexis’s left ankle. She then lifted her right leg and crossed it at the ankle as well. This simple action just tripled the weight that my head and shaft had to support. “Ah, that’s much better,” Jenna said, “and his waistband is supporting the weight of our legs just fine.”

My waistband? If she only knew how I now suffered just to make her more comfortable. The added weight was now driving the heel of Alexis’s cruel little foot into the head of my manhood. I could feel the extra weight all the way down my shaft to the base, and my groin muscles strained to support them. It felt as if the weight was going to cause my manhood to pull loose from my body at any second. If only I could make my member soft again, then they’d have nothing to rest their lovely feet on. But Alexis’s skillful little right foot kept working up and down my shaft, making sure that wouldn’t happen.

Suddenly Jenna started to sway her lovely right foot. I could feel her soft socked foot caressing the front of my body, and this turned me on even more. Unfortunately, this motion also traveled down to Alexis’s foot as well. The heel of her cruel little left foot was now grinding into my head, like she was trying to put out a cigarette. I felt a huge mix of emotions. Part of me couldn’t take much more of this abuse on my manhood and wanted it to end. But a larger part of me would take whatever punishment they’d dish out to be at the feet of these beautiful tormentresses.

Alexis started to pick up the pace and she was now quickly running her naughtily little right foot along my shaft. My mind went into the zone, and I couldn’t help but look to watch what their lovely feet were doing to me. There in my lap, were four of the most perfect feet I had ever seen. Jenna’s soft sock covered foot was brushing back and forth across my body. Alexis’s cute little foot was expertly manipulating my member between her two toes. And the weight of three of their lovely feet was crushing into my member.

The sight of what they were doing to me was more than I could take in my current worked up condition, and I felt my whole body start to tremble again. No, not here, not now, not right in front of her mom. I looked up and gave Alexis a pleading glance, but once again that evil grin was on her face and she just continued to pump away on my shaft.

Damn, if only I wouldn’t have looked down, maybe I could have held out. But there was no turning back now, so once again I looked back down to watch. Alexis, sensing I was close to climaxing, started to purposely sway her cruel left foot, in order to grind her heel harder into the head of my cock. My body tensed up as she brought fresh sensations of pain to my already abused head. I could feel my heads hole being opened and closed, and twisted in all kinds of unnatural ways against my sweats and her cruel heel.

In spite of the punishment my manhood was taking, I could feel that I was close to having an orgasm. Alexis now bore down hard with her toes on my shaft and started to violently stoke my cock. The pain, the pressure, the sight, and attention from her naughty right foot, was all more than I could take, and I could feel myself start to cum at their beautiful feet. But her cruel left heel was still blocking its exit, and I could feel the pressure mounting, until I finally felt my cum spraying out from under her heel and all over the front of my body and sweat pants. I reeled in ecstasy as Alexis continued pumping my manhood in an attempt to get every last drop out.

Luckily I was kneeling in front of the table, because I was so drained from the experience that I slumped forward against it. Alexis, realizing that my manhood would soon be too soft to support their legs, removed her left foot. Being that Jenna’s legs were on top of hers, she had no choice but to put her feet down as well.

“Well I guess we’ve taken a long enough break,” Jenna said. “I’ll just take these empty dishes to the sink and deal with them later.” Then noticing that I hadn’t finished yet, she added, “Hurry up and finish that and bring yours in too when you’re done.”

Once Jenna left the room, I sat back on my heels to rest. I glanced down and saw the front of my sweat pants were soaked with cum. How in the world am I going to explain the mess in my pants to Jenna? I looked back up at Alexis, who upon seeing my predicament, just smiled down and giggled. I guess I was on my own this time. As I heard Jenna heading back to the dining room, an idea hit me. I took my bowl from the table, and poured what was left of my melted ice cream into my lap. Seeing this, Alexis burst out laughing.

“What did I miss?” Jenna asked as she reentered the room.

“He tried to hurry up and drink the last of his ice cream before you got back and spilled it all over himself.”

Jenna seeing my lap covered in melted ice cream broke out laughing as well. “Well, I guess I better just go home and clean up, I’ll see you two tomorrow then,” I said.

“No, you can’t leave yet. You still have to help Alexis set up her bed, so she has a place to sleep tonight,” Jenna replied. “Alexis, since you two have to go there anyway, take him up to your room and see if you can’t find a pair of your sweats for him to wear for now.”

Alexis then got up from the table and headed upstairs, with me following close behind.
  14. Sauur

Sauur Active Member

WOW I am in absolute love with this story. Epic masterpiece for sure.
    SoleMann likes this.
  15. Ftslv2012

Ftslv2012 Member

It's getting really hot, I love the Mother/Daughter team.

Thank you Sole Mann, I enjoyed that coffee table scene :)
    SoleMann likes this.
  16. OneAuthor

OneAuthor Active Member

This continues to be as wonderful as I recall.
    SoleMann likes this.
  17. SoleMann

SoleMann Member

Once again thanx for the compliments and likes :)
  18. SoleMann

SoleMann Member

Teen Bitch Neighbor

Chapter 4: Helping Alexis

In spite of how sore and worn my knees were, I cupped the front of my sweats and stood up to follow Alexis, so as not to drip any of the ice cream on the floor. Every step took great effort on my part, but the sight of Alexis’s fine behind, lovely legs and cute little feet going up the steps inspired me to go on.

Once I got to the top, I sat on the landing facing the steps to rest, as Alexis went to find me something to wear. To my immediate left was the door leading into the second floor bathroom. To my right was the half wall of the staircase, which opened up right into her bedroom. I could see all her stuff scattered around her room, most of which I had carried up earlier in the day for her.

I could see her digging through a large garbage bag and said, “I meant to ask you earlier what was up with all those garbage bags you two had me carry in?”

“That’s simple,” she said, “instead of wasting the money on taking our dirty clothes to the Laundromat, we saved them up for the week in these bags, so we could just use the machines in our new house.”

“So why are you digging through them now, you planning on doing laundry tonight?” I asked.

“No silly,” she replied, “I’m looking for something for you to wear. No sense in giving you something clean, with as messed up as you are.” She giggled and then added, “And instead of you asking me all these dumb questions, shouldn’t you be in the bathroom getting out of those sweats and cleaning up?”

I gave her kind of a sheepish look, “Um, yeah, I guess you’re right.”

I then went into the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I closed the lid on the toilet, sat down and went to work on cleaning myself up. I thought how familiar this seemed, but unlike earlier today, I couldn’t just hide my sweats like I had my underpants. So I cleaned the cum out of the inside of my sweats as best I could, and then wiped some of the ice cream from the outside of my pants and smeared it on the inside to try and cover the rest.

As I was just finishing that off, I could her Jenna yelling up the steps, but I couldn’t tell what she was saying. Suddenly the door cracked open and Alexis said, “Mom wants your sweats so she can throw them in the washing machine for you. So hand them out and then finish cleaning yourself off.”

I was embarrassed that she just barged in on me while I was sitting there half-naked, but luckily she didn’t actually come in. I tucked the whole mess down one off the pant legs, so none of it would get on Alexis or her mom, and then quickly handed it to Alexis before she decided to come in and get it herself.

“Did you find me something to wear yet?” I asked as I handed it to her.

“Don’t worry about that now, just give me those before mom decides to come up and get them herself. And make sure to get yourself cleaned up good,” she said as she closed the door behind her.

I then heard her go down the steps and some mumbled conversation with her mom. As I continued cleaning myself off, I heard Alexis come back up and return to her room. After sitting there half naked for what seemed like forever the door cracked open again.

“Here you go, hold out your hand. I don’t want to see your nasty thing,” Alexis said.

As I did, she reached her hand in and put something balled up into my hand, that didn’t feel like much. I opened my hand to find a frilly white ankle sock and one of those thin bands girls use for a ponytail.

“What’s with this?” I asked.

“I know, mom said sweats, but I couldn’t find any of my sweat socks for you,” she said giggling.

I chuckled a little and replied, “Ok, very funny, but this won’t solve my problem. I still don’t have any pants to wear.”

“Pants? Who said you need pants? You just have to cover up that nasty thing of yours,” she replied.

“You’re kidding me, right?”

“Nope, just slide my sock over your cock and balls, then put the band around your whole package to hold it on securely. And be quick about it, we don’t have all night,” she said more sternly.

There was silence for a moment as I took it all in, “Or do you need me to ask my mom to come and help you?” she said chuckling.

I wasn’t sure if she was kidding or not, but seeing how she seemed to get a kick out of embarrassing me in front of her mom, I didn’t want to take that chance. Besides, what choice did I have, Alexis had already taken my sweats from me and I had nothing else to wear.

I took the frilly white ankle sock and thinking how she might have taken it out of her dirty clothes bag, brought it up to my nose and took a quick whiff. My senses were immediately overloaded with her foot sent. It smelled like she had worn it for a couple of days, and the sock even seemed a little stiff like she might have.

Not wanting her to wonder what was taking me so long and risk her actually getting her mom, I quickly took a few more deep whiffs and then started slipping it over my cock. The smell from her worn sock had given me a semi, so it was easier to put on than if I was soft. I pulled the sock down my shaft and over my balls, so that my balls were in the heel of her frilly white sock. I then took the band she had given me and placed it around my cock and balls at the frilly ankle part of her sock. I went to the door and cracked it open to peek out. Alexis was just outside the door, leaning against the wall, looking impatient.

“Ok, I’m done. You sure this is all you want me to wear? Or were you just fooling with me?” I asked, hoping to catch a break and save a little dignity.

“No, I’m not fooling. Now get yourself out here already so I can get a look at you.”

I took a deep breath, swallowed my pride and headed out of the bathroom. When Alexis saw me in the clothes, or lack there of, that she had me wear, she covered her mouth and started to laugh. There I was, the neighbor that she had just met this morning, standing before her with nothing on except a T-shirt and her frilly white ankle sock around my privates.

“Hurry up and get in my room, before my mom happens to look up the steps and see you.” Alexis said, as she led me into the center of her room. “Ok, now spread your legs a little, so I can see how good a job you did covering yourself up.”

She then stood in front of me checking out her handy work. It was quite embarrassing standing almost half naked in front of this teen goddess with only her frilly white sock covering my manhood. Yet somehow it was exciting as well, and I was still sporting a semi in spite of it all.

“Aw, it looks so cute hanging there,” she mocked. “Especially with the white frills around it. Now you’re sure you secured my little sock properly?”

Suddenly, she lifted her right leg and snapped her little foot forward catching the tip of my sock covered dick. Damn did that smart, and I quickly leaned forward and grabbed my aching penis.

“Just making sure it was on good enough,” she giggled. “By the way, that’s three for flinching.”

What? Three for flinching? She kicks my dick and doesn’t expect me to reach for it?

“Now stand up straight and let’s try that again,” she says, “and this time keep your hands behind your back and don’t grab it afterwards. I get a kick out of seeing it bobbling around like that,” she giggled.

I don’t know why, but I felt compelled to obey and please this teen goddess. Without a word, I stood up straight again, spread my legs and put my hands behind my back.

“That’s a good boy, you’re learning fast,” she said. “Now let’s get started.”

I watched as if in slow motion, as she drew her right leg back this time, and then swung it forward. The top of her cute little foot came closer and closer to my manhood, and then made contact with the head. I could feel the sting from the added effort she put into kicking this time, and despite the huge sense of pain, I held my ground. I can’t say the same for my penis, as it was bobbling all over the place. When it finally stopped, it was now pointing straight at her.

“That’s one,” she said, then swung her leg back to let me have it again. This time, with my dick pointing almost straight out, her toes made contact with my semi hard shaft. The smaller contact point caused even more pain then the last time, yet I still did not grab for it. She seemed so amused watching it bobbling around, that I didn’t want to let her down. At this point, I would have let her do it as long as she liked, just to see the smile on her face and the gleam in her eyes.

But instead, she got a poutie look on her face, “Well, that kind of kills my fun.”

Oh crap, did the sock fall off? I looked down only to see my still sock covered penis pointing back up at me. I guess the sight of this teen goddess doing a number on my manhood had affected me more than I thought. Then the feeling of embarrassment once again filled me, as I realized I was now not only standing half naked before her, but my penis was now full mast from her assault on it.

I sheepishly looked back at her with an “I’m sorry” look on my face. She then got that devilish grin on her face again, drew her leg back and swung it forward for a third time. I braced myself for the expected third kick to my manhood, but unfortunately, she had another target in mind.

Suddenly my whole world exploded in pain, as her cute little foot made full contact with my trapped balls. I felt a gut wrenching pain in my stomach, grabbed for my busted balls, and then hit the ground hard. While I was cringing in the fetal position on the floor, Alexis laughed above me doing a victory dance.

She then came up to me, and put her cute little foot on my head. “That’s three,” she said through laughing, “but you flinched again, so I guess you got three more coming.”

She then started caressing the side of my face with the ball of her foot mockingly saying, “Aw, poor baby did my little foot hurt you? Did it drop you to the ground at my feet? Did it turn you into this quivering mess beneath my foot?”

Then she pressed her foot against my lips and said, “If it’s that powerful, I think it should be worshiped.”

I knew what Alexis wanted, and despite the agony I was in, I started to plant kisses on the sole of her cute little right foot. The same foot that had made me writhe on the floor in such pain. I passionately kissed her cute little foot for a couple minutes until she decided removed it.

“We better get to work,” Alexis said, “but it looks like you won’t be much help setting up my bed in your current condition. So let’s put up my curtains first and that will give you time to recover. It will also keep you from peeking in at me from your house, unless I want you to see me.” And she gave me a little wink.

She then moved to the side window, which faced my house and said, “Ok, now crawl over here in front of the window and lie face up, so I can reach to put up my curtains.”

I mustered up what little strength I had, and did as Alexis told me. Once I was there, she positioned me so that my head was at the left end of the window and my groin was at the other. She then grabbed one half of the curtains and stepped up on my chest.
    “I think I’ll start on the left side,” she said, “Now keep your face up and hold very still, you wouldn’t want me to fall.”

She placed her left foot on my forehead, shifted all her weight to that foot, and then placed her right foot over my mouth. There she was standing full weight on my upturned face, as if it was nothing more than a step stool to her. Looking up at her from my new standpoint, she seemed like a giant towering above me.

As she nonchalantly worked away, I could feel every little shift of her weight on my face. I did my best not to let her down and held my head as still as I could for her. With her cute little foot on my mouth and right under my nose, my senses were overwhelmed with her sweet foot scent. I don’t know why, but when her weight slightly shifted off her right foot, I opened my mouth a little. When it came down again, I started to run my tongue across the supple sole of her cute little right foot.

Alexis looked down at me with a big smile on her face and said, “Good boy.”

The thought that I was pleasing this teen goddess filled my heart with joy. In spite of the punishment she had put me through, and that she was doing to me now, I knew I would do anything I could to please her.

Alexis suddenly lifted her right foot from my mouth and placed it on my upper chest. Despite the great relief of pressure from her weight on my face, I felt a huge feeling of disappointment fill me and yearned to keep servicing her foot. Luckily that feeling was short lived, as Alexis then placed her cute little left foot over my mouth. Immediately my tongue darted back out of my mouth and started servicing the soft sole of her left foot. Alexis again looked back down at me with that big satisfied smile.

As with all good things, they must come to an end, and Alexis eventually moved down to stand with both lovely feet on my chest. In spite of her small size, her full weight on my chest made it difficult to breathe. But I could now see her in all her glory standing above me. From her firm behind, down her shapely legs to her lovely little feet. Alexis was truly a goddess, and I knew my place was definitely beneath her.

Alexis looked down at me and seeing me staring up at her said, “We’re half way done, I hope you’re enjoying your little break.”

She stepped off me and went to get the other section of the curtains. When she came back she stepped right up on my stomach. Once again her full weight on me made it difficult to breathe. I tried my best to keep my stomach muscles tensed, but as worn out as I was from the day’s events, that didn’t last long and I could now feel her weight crushing my insides. Now that my stomach wasn’t as high as my chest was, she had to go up on her toes to reach farther and the pain was intensified. I didn’t know how long I could last from the crushing assault of her cruel little feet to my guts, but I figured with her small size she couldn’t do any real damage, so I just laid there and took the punishment from her feet.

Alexis looked down at me and seeing the anguished look on my face said, “Aw, poor baby, are my little feet hurting you again?” She giggled and then added, “If you had stronger stomach muscles, then it wouldn’t be so bad. Just look how gushy they are.”

She then went up as high as she could on her cute little toes, focusing all her weight on the center of my stomach and driving them in deeper. She got that cruel grin on her face and started bouncing in place on her toes. The pressure and pain caused by her driving her toes into my soft weakened stomach was almost unbearable. I gave her pleading looks to stop, but somehow this only spurred her on. She seemed to get a warped sense of pleasure seeing me suffer at her feet.

“What a wimp,” she laughed, “If you can’t even handle that, how you going to deal with this?”

With that she moved down to my groin, placed both her lovely feet flat on my manhood and nonchalantly continued hanging the curtains. Although her full weight was now crushing my penis, I breathed a sigh of relief that she had stopped her assault on my stomach. And despite the immense pressure on my penis, the sight of her standing on my groin and the casual shifting of her lovely feet once again brought me to full mast.

“Oh how sweet of you,” Alexis said without even looking down, “Now you’re offering something for me to message my tired feet on.”

She then started to rock back and forth on my manhood, using it to massage her lovely arches. First she would rock forward driving her toes into the left side of my groin, then she would rock back and drive her heels into the right. My mind was a mix of emotions, first pain caused by her driving her feet into me, then pleasure as she would slowly rock over my manhood, followed once again by pain. While she casually worked above me, her lovely little feet worked over my engorged penis, driving me into a frenzy. Just when she had taken me to the brink, she stopped and just stood flat footed on my manhood again.

“Well, we’re almost done,” she said, “I just got to scoot down a little more so I can reach to finish off this end.”

With that she repositioned herself so that the ball of her left foot was now centered on my shaft. She then lifted her right foot, causing all her weight to be focused on her left foot and my hard penis. She lowered her right foot onto my trapped balls, looked me straight in the eyes, and slowly applied pressure until her weight was even on both feet. My jaw dropped and my eyes bugged wide open.

“Oh sorry, still a little tender down there are we?” She giggled, “No matter, we got work to finish.”

Once again she went back to hanging the curtains, and shifting her weight back and forth between her feet. The more she had to reach to her right, the more she got onto the balls of her feet, and the more her cruel little feet were driven into my cock and balls. As she got near the end, almost all her weight was now focused on the ball of her right foot and my trapped balls. A gut wrenching pain coursed through my body and tears were rolling from my eyes. I would have pleaded with her to get off them, but I figured that would only inspire her more to continue her torment.

Just when I thought I could take no more, she suddenly evened out her weight and stood flat footed. Although Alexis still had her right foot on my balls, at least she was no longer concentrating her weight on the ball of that foot and I got a little reprieve.

“We’re all done, how you holding out down there?” she said. Then looking down at me and seeing the wrecked state I was in she added, “I told you, you might have problems dealing with this. But you don’t seem too worse for wear.” As Alexis said this, she started kneading my already abused balls with her cruel little foot and laughing.

She then stepped back to get off me, but unfortunately for me, she led with her left foot. In doing that, she now had her full weight on her cruel right foot and my trapped balls. That gut wrenching pain once again filled my body, and as soon as her foot left my balls, I immediately curled up into the fetal position at her feet. While I writhed around on the floor in agony, Alexis just stood above me laughing.

“Oops, I guess I should have stepped off with my right foot first,” she said, “Looks like we’re going to have to wait a little longer before we can tackle setting up my bed. But that’s ok, you can rest up again while we hang the curtains on the other window.”
    Zonyt, OneAuthor and Ftslv2012 like this.
  19. Ftslv2012

Ftslv2012 Member

Awesome.....I was waiting for a good dose of this great story :)

Thank you for another Hot update SoleMann
  20. OneAuthor

OneAuthor Active Member

Great stuff! That's the last part I remember reading, so if you add anything more it will be new to me. And I can't wait to read it!
  21. Sauur

Sauur Active Member

Amazing. Just freaken AMAZING!!!
  22. Ads by Clips4Sale