The best Femdom video on youtube that I have ever seen.

Discussion in 'Your Reviews' started by Manipulatrixed, Dec 2, 2017.

?

Is this the Best Femdom video that you have seen?

Poll closed Dec 9, 2017.
  1. Yes

66.7%
  2. No, but in the top 10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No

33.3%
  1. Manipulatrixed

Manipulatrixed New Member

I have enjoyed watching many great videos on youtube.com, but Goddess Theodora’s video “The Manipulatrix” is at whole new level of excellence.

Please let me know if you are aware of any other Femdom/Findom videos with this high of quality production & seduction standards. I would love to see them.

2. sinbad

sinbad Well-Known Member

I'd say that was very well done. Very seductive, and teasing. Beautiful feet. Beautiful body.

Manipulatrixed likes this.
  3. Kicked hard

Kicked hard New Member

Unsure why this is considered femdom.

Cute girl though

4. LILDOG

LILDOG Member

What he said. ^

5. sgt

sgt Carpe Diem

Nothing special then some silicone fake blonde trying to be sensual in a videoclip wich looks some MTV rip-off.

6. ausguy25

ausguy25 Ninjariffic

Theodora classifies as a Financial Dominatrix, so her clips tend to be produced looking for those guys who want to splash cash on a classy, "out of your league type" Woman. Their clips push that they are super sophisticated, rich and don't "need" your money, but you should spend your money on them anyways.

It's a fetish and there's plenty of guys into it. Just a different style of Femdom what what may of us have grown up used to seeing.