1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The foot freak

Discussion in 'Trample & Foot Fetish Stories' started by subfootstool, Nov 10, 2016.

1. wildyone

wildyone Member

It doesn't seem like Max wants to let go of her plan for David and deep down it doesn't sound like he wants it either. I am sure Sonya and Caitlin will have something to say about that when they get together on her return.

Well I am hoping so anyway...

2. Sauur

Sauur Active Member

The first thing I do when logging onto the forum is to check if this story has updates! Amazing work!

3. OneAuthor

OneAuthor Member

I wonder how all of this will go down, since it appears Mistress Max now has plans for David but then it seems Madame Sonya and potentially Mistress Caitlin would still have claim to him as well. I am anxious to find out, of course. :)

4. subfootstool

subfootstool Active Member

PART 137

Fellow ballbustees will know the physical processes which occur after a vicious kick in the balls such as Mistress Max had just mercilessly delivered.

There is the initial overwhelming pain which radiates through the kidney region and is incapacitating, rendering the victim helpless. Then there is the immobilisation which follows where the agony consumes every part of your waking consciousness and you can’t move. This is followed by a waning/ fading of the pain and movement becomes possible, although difficult.

In a situation like this, where I had been given two minutes to recover, it was vital to struggle to my knees first so I could gather balance and orientation. Then, usually, one required an object to lean on to get to one’s feet, like a table or chair.

Once upright, the first few steps have to be made in a shuffle, carefully, because it is easy to go down again before full recovery has occurred. When I say “full recovery”, that actually takes a few days to a few weeks, depending, but I mean a practical recovery, one where you can move freely and interact with others, even though your balls are still screaming at you.

I managed to achieve a limited recovery under the 2 minutes and shuffled into the kitchen to await instructions. Mistress Charlotte was helping plate up meals when she looked at me and spoke,

‘Ouch, I’d say by the way you’re moving, Maxine had a piece of you. Am I right, gimp?’

‘Yes Mistress Charlotte’.

She dropped what she was doing, briefly, and sidled up beside me to whisper in my ear,

‘Who kicked your loser balls last, faggot?’

‘Mistress Max did, Mistress Charlotte.’

‘We can’t have that, can we? Go and wait got me in your cubicle; I’ll be straight in after I run these meals out’.

‘Yes Mistress Charlotte’.

I really didn’t know how I was going to survive what Mistress Charlotte had in store for me but, there I was again, on my knees, providing “full access”, waiting in fear for this young Executrix to make sure of her place on the totem pole, the pecking order.

Mistress Charlotte ALWAYS wanted to be the one who’d last kicked me in the balls for reasons that were difficult for me to understand, although I thought it had something with her youth, being only 21 years, where she wanted to prove she was as dominant and controlling as the other, older Dominatrices. Whatever the reason, I knew she would hurt me!! And I was already in a bad way.

She appeared after a few minutes and stood menacingly in front of me. She spoke,

‘You’re a real bimbo, aren’t you, fuckwit?’

Bimbo? Where did she get that from?

‘Maxine told me that when she asked you what “recompense do you desire the most” you answered that you wanted to be able to pull your dick every day lying under the feet of any of us …’

‘Please Mistress Charlotte, I wasn’t thinking straight …’

THWACK!!!

That right hand crashed across my face and the room spun.

‘Like, you didn’t answer, “What I desire most is to be of even more use to my Superiors”, or, “What I desire most is to make even more sacrifices to my Owners”, did you?’

‘I guess not, Mistr …’

THWACK!!!

I wish she wouldn’t do that. Those vicious face strikes were disorientating and made my ears ring.

‘You guess not, fuckwit?! Well, what I guess is that you’re a whore, not a slave, a foot whore who only thinks of his own selfish needs and not those of the Sisters who have given you the life you were born for. Am I right or wrong?’

THWACK!!!

Fuck me, the room was now in orbit and I was struggling to stay on my knees but I had to answer that question. What was it again?

‘Well, faggot?’

Mistress Charlotte started tapping her right foot as I tried to clear my head and formulate a response.

‘Times up. I’m satisfied that you’re a whore and must be purged of your sins. Assume the Position’.

Fuck no …

5. OneAuthor

OneAuthor Member

If this goes on much longer, I don't think David will need to be castrated. These kicks to his balls from all the brutal mistresses will take care of that very soon.

6. subfootstool

subfootstool Active Member

PART 138

Mistress Charlotte took a step towards me and held me by the chin, lifting my face up so I looked directly at her. She hawked up a large ball of spittle and spat it onto my face, then rubbed it in with the palm of her right hand.

‘You have proven to me that you are an idiot, a fool, and will be treated as such from now on, you fucking bimbo loser’.

THWACK!!!

I had to admit I had been stupid. I had been seduced by Mistress Max’ offer without thinking it through. Realistically, what chance was there of them granting me a daily orgasm? None. And it did seem sluttish to say that I would be happy to pull myself under ANY of their feet.

Mistress Charlotte was right; I was a whore. Oh well, I was about to be made to atone for that particular misstep so now was time to man up. I managed to blurt out, before that right hand smashed across my face again,

‘You’re right Mistress Charlotte, I will be forever grateful to you and the Sisters for granting me the life I was born for, a life of suffering and servitude at the feet of my Superiors. I made a very poor judgement, that of a whore, when I misspoke to Mistress Max, and I deserve to be punished to the full letter of the law’.

‘That’s better, gimp. Now, present those balls to me on a platter’.

I thrust my pelvis forward so my already damaged testicles dangled there as an easy target for Mistress Charlotte’s kicking foot.

She looked me up and down derisively then sneered, ‘This is how I punish whores’.

Mistress Charlotte lashed out and her savage right hook raped my ball sac; there was no chance of staying upright and I jack-knifed face first onto the floor, with Mistress Charlotte’s right foot soon under my shoulder urgently forcing me onto my back. Her foot descended onto my face and she pressed down and said,

‘Who kicked you in the balls last, cunt?’

I managed to croak out, ‘That would be you, Mistress Charlotte, thank you Goddess’.

‘Very satisfying, as usual. Andy needs you to scrub the kitchen floor, so get up and GET TO IT, SKIVVY’.

From the penthouse to the shithouse in one morning, basically summed up my day so far. And it was still morning! I presented myself to Andy and said,

‘You have chores for me, Sir?’

‘Yes, gimp, grab the mop and give the kitchen a once-over’.

‘Yes Sir’.

At this stage, it was a blessed relief to be given a menial task and to stay off the radar of the Dommes. I don’t know what got into them this morning. Life had been relatively benign lately and suddenly it seemed the gates of Hades had opened! Why, I knew not.

The rest of the day passed uneventfully, though I struggled with the work due to the damage they’d inflicted on the contents of my scrotum. Closing time approached and I assumed it would soon be time for the Mistress’ foot massage and wine when Mistress Georgia walked over to me. I dropped to my knees and said,

‘How may I serve you Mistress Georgia?’

“You always treat me differently after one of those frontal kicks, gimp. Be careful, it only encourages me to dish out more.’

Oh Fuck. ‘Yes Mistress Georgia, what you say’.

‘Hmm, perhaps we might introduce a daily frontal kick as a replacement for the daily orgasm you so pitifully requested. What do you say, faggot?’

‘That would be up to you to decide, Mistress Georgia’.

‘Your manners have improved anyway, loser. They’d want to, mind you. Do you realise how utterly obscene, how profane, your request for daily orgasms was?’

‘I’m so sorry Mistress Ge … ‘

THWACK!!!

‘You are gutter trash, service grunt, and the sooner Maxine or Lucy renders you impotent the better. In spite of all the effort we’ve put into your rehabilitation as a male, you’re just like every other jerk-off out there whose brain is lodged firmly in their penis’.

THWACK!!!

Bloody hell, I really wish I hadn’t made a fool of myself with that stupid and impossible request for a daily wank. And geez those slaps hurt!

‘Well, the days of your whole raison d’etre being your next orgasm are coming to an end, fool. We will remove your source of testosterone by amputating your balls, and then we’ll see if you can answer our questions sensibly. Now, do you wish you’d answered Maxine’s poser differently, shit-for-brains?’

Clearly, the question was rhetorical. I hung my head in shame as it was accurately pointed out to me what an imbecile I’d been, so I answered, humbly,

‘Words cannot express my regret, Mistress Georgia. I will strive to be a better slave for you and all my Superiors’.

‘I’ll want to see evidence of that, gimp, or I’ll come down on you like a ton of bricks. OK, now grab a bottle of champagne, we’re heading over to Sonya’s for a celebratory drink’.

A celebratory drink?! What were they celebrating? Could it possibly be the return of Mistress Caitlin?

Wow …

7. OneAuthor

OneAuthor Member

I too wonder if Mistress Caitlin is returning! :)