Throat trample videos and contests

Feb 2, 2004
cincinnati
Visit site
1. Can anyone give reference to the best throat trample vids out there?

I've tried it a few times over the last month with a friend who thinks we're just playing around....but I can tell that it could be a little difficult...but better with practice...would love to see some of the most extreme and strongest throats out there!

2. If anyone in the Midwest would like to try to get something together with me...maybe we can attempt to host a trample Olympics event....kind of like beer Olympics, only with different trample activities. I wonder if this has ever been done before....I think it would make a great video and maybe attract some of the best guys and girls in the trample world!! Just a thought!

Nov 24, 2006
New York/ USA
There was a clip store at c4s owned by an Asian guy sometimes ago for throat standing. That guy produced the best clips I have ever seen but too bad that his clips store ceased to exist. Maybe somene remember, he had a mistress called " Mistress Fox " a brunette beauty. I don't really know but she may be some kind of fashion model. She was that beautiful. It is soo sad to see that they don't make clips anymore, or they do and I don't know ?

Feb 2, 2004
cincinnati
Visit site
I would love to make my own clips....I don't really have a problem with chest trample...but I am finding it almost impossible to find beautiful girls walk on my face and chest. They're too scared or timid.....I've never tried backpage or craigslist....Does anyone have any ideas? I am currently in the Cincinnati/Dayton/Lexington/Louisville area an do not mind traveling.

I guess I just need to be more proactive?? I don't know....

benoittodd

Jan 7, 2010
Personally, in a real throat-trampling video the tramplee would be lying on the floor with his/her hands and legs tied, and with something sturdy under his/her neck (to expose the throat). Then the trampler stands directly on the throat.

I have never seen anything like that. To me, most throat-trampling videos are fake.

Feb 2, 2004
cincinnati
Visit site
No...I have never seen anything like that either....but I would be more than willing to be the tramplee in a video like that all day every day :)

Sounds incredible.......please let us know if you or anyone ever come across anything like this!

benoittodd

Jan 7, 2010
It seems people don't pay attention to threads created by "registered users".

Anyways, I would personally buy the clip. I prefer big, thick women doing the throat trampling. And As I mentioned before, the person would need to be on the floor securely tied with his throat exposed by having something underneath the neck.

Marcus

Oct 27, 2010
Canada
I've been the trample slave in a few throat tramples. The best one (I think) is the one we did in a barn with three femdom. Lots of different things happened in those ones. Trample, throat trample, jumping, multiple women, pee, ball busting, human furniture, etc. But I think you'll like the throat parts.

Look for Stable Boy Massacre in www.clubstiletto.com clips store or just go directly to:
http://clips4sale.com/studio/896

Good luck!

Feb 2, 2004
cincinnati
Visit site
Just checked out Stable Boy Massacre....nice man! That's some punishment right there!

I really wish we could st up this contest thing! I imagine there would be lots of passing out, choking, coughing....but would most likely be the best experience of my life :)

Maybe I'll post a backpage to see if I can get some practice in!

Marcus

Oct 27, 2010
Canada
Just checked out Stable Boy Massacre....nice man! That's some punishment right there!

I really wish we could st up this contest thing! I imagine there would be lots of passing out, choking, coughing....but would most likely be the best experience of my life :)

Maybe I'll post a backpage to see if I can get some practice in!
Glad you liked it. I certainly did!