Tiffany and Jenn met me at a mall and used my face as their doormat.

Feb 11, 2007
Toronto, Canada
That is super, for all of you. Dare one ask the obvious question: when next...and for how long? Perhaps a thought: a get-together at which you each, Tiffany and Jenn, bring a few pairs of boots and do a compare-and-contrast 'experiment' on Your new, favorite human doormat, footon?

tiffany_k

May 22, 2015
OMG! Wow!
Nice job Footon. You do have an artistic ability to describe situations. Nice story from your point of view as a doormat.

Why didn't you mention that you also kissed my boots with your bruised lips? I thought that was a very nice gesture on your part.

Anyways, loved reading it as always. I hope you write some more stories. Women are always the stars and the prominent force in your stories. And now I am in one of them, permanently :)

Apr 12, 2009
England
Another nice story, footon.

And all the more enjoyable for knowing something of the background leading up to the big event (as related via comments and feedback in your Denny's waitress story).

I'm chuffed to bits that your meet-up with Tiff & Jenn was everything that you all hoped it would be!

footon

May 15, 2015
Thank you.
Would be nice to have another visit but it looks like it was a one time thing for Tiffany. No responses to my emails or texts :(

Are you still on his forum Tiffany?