Trampling in Alachua,Florida.

Discussion in 'Trample & Foot Fetish Discussions' started by Facefloormat, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Facefloormat

Facefloormat New Member

I live right in the center of Florida. Where nothing goes on. I've been looking for any lady or multiple to stand on my face. I really just want to experience it once... where would be the best place to go to find women interested in doing that? Thanks ! (Ps first time posting)

2. sidewalk

sidewalk Member

Go and join the Wood Shed and show you can be trusted.

Facefloormat and tnt like this.
  3. ausguy25

ausguy25 Ninjariffic

There's tons of girls in Orlando that will session with you buddy!

tnt and Facefloormat like this.
  4. Facefloormat

Facefloormat New Member

Thank you @ausguy25 and @sidewalk ! Is there a website to look for a session in Orlando? And I'll join the woodshed ! It would be an absolute dream to have my face trampled.

tnt likes this.
  5. tnt

tnt Active Member

Yes, I ask the same

6. ausguy25

ausguy25 Ninjariffic

Unfortunayely no, the new laws SESTA/ FOSTA have made it illegal to advertise any services such as Dommes online. You would have to directly approach girls in the area via twitter. Also Sessionsgirls.com is a decent site however for some session girls.

Facefloormat likes this.
  7. ausguy25

ausguy25 Ninjariffic

Woops, I meant sessiongirls.com

Facefloormat likes this.
  8. Facefloormat

Facefloormat New Member

Thank you So Much @ausguy25 ! I will definitely look at that website ! Time for a road trip to Orlando !